1126 replies to this topic

#101 sobercuban

sobercuban

POTUS

• Moderators
  • 52,921 posts
  • LocationThe other side of the table

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:22 AM

Some people are genetically destined to get cancer, others aren't. That's why some people can smoke a pack a day for 50 years and never get cancer. But someone who has a genetic predisposition to cancer can get it just from breathing in too much pollution over time and never smoking a day I'm their lives

I'm very genetically predisposed to skin cancer.  I've finally started taking it seriously and use SPF 50 or higher sunblock at the beach.  For cancer prevention and to reduce premature aging of my skin.  My wife has never tanned or anything like that and she has the skin of a teenager.  I'm starting to look like an old leathery boot.  I have crows feet, wrinkles, blah

• McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and Fred_Flink_Stoned like this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#102 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 4,621 posts
  • LocationAmsterdamned

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:25 AM

I'm very genetically predisposed to skin cancer.  I've finally started taking it seriously and use SPF 50 or higher sunblock at the beach.  For cancer prevention and to reduce premature aging of my skin.  My wife has never tanned or anything like that and she has the skin of a teenager.  I'm starting to look like an old leathery boot.  I have crows feet, wrinkles, blah

Be happy meng, many people never make it and would be happy to be an old wise mod with wrinkles
  • sobercuban and McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO like this

412886388.jpg

#103 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

2016's Award Winner Winner Top 25 Rankings President

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:26 AM

Most of my adult life I did this thing where I'd quit for a year, smoke for a year, quit for a year and so on.  

I'm hoping my lungs will be in better shape since I just didn't smoke all the way through.  The only times I notice my lungs are not what they used to be is if I start laughing really hard.  I start getting wheezy.

Sounds like you have a mild case of athsma most likely​. Cardio should help that out a lot. But yea the damage you've done would certainly be less, and it should take less time to fully recover since you took time off to allow your body to repair itself.
  • sobercuban likes this

#104 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:28 AM

you should borrow some of classicboxers wrinkle remover cream bro.  the **** works wonders. he's been using it for 113 years now.  

Edited by You, 15 May 2017 - 10:28 AM.

#105 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:30 AM

I have two. One mod 50watts with coil and one vulcano type with the elephant condom bag.
I don't really like it tbh honest i just like to smoky my daily joint the old school way.

I hear that. It's def different. It doesn't feel the same but once you get used to it I very you never go back!
  • Fred_Flink_Stoned likes this

#106 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 4,621 posts
  • LocationAmsterdamned

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:31 AM

**** cancer i just lit a smoke. 

if i get cancer its probably gonna be from reading a vertftw post or some ****

I believe you gave me eye cancer many times on your old account lmfao!
  • fobar, McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and -idyb- like this

412886388.jpg

#107 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 4,621 posts
  • LocationAmsterdamned

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:33 AM

I hear that. It's def different. It doesn't feel the same but once you get used to it I very you never go back!

Throwing that green away feels bad man even if the good stuff is vaporized. Just feels wrong like hitting on a blonde long haired from behind and finding out it's a guy that likes hard rock.
If you know what i mean..
  • McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO likes this

412886388.jpg

#108 sobercuban

sobercuban

POTUS

• Moderators
  • 52,921 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:35 AM

Be happy meng, many people never make it and would be happy to be an old wise mod with wrinkles

yeah man

the older I get the more I fully appreciate that getting old is a privilege.  

#109 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:35 AM

I believe you gave me eye cancer many times on your old account lmfao!

you're welcome.

#110 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:41 AM

Throwing that green away feels bad man even if the good stuff is vaporized. Just feels wrong like hitting on a blonde long haired from behind and finding out it's a guy that likes hard rock.

theres like a corridor thing outside the mall here where alot of teenagers usually huddle up and smoke there weed at. every time i drive over there theres always kids smoking up and ****.

just for ****s and giggles i had a plate i dump all my vaped weed onto. im never gonna smoke its all like brown and nasty, but i filled the plate full of the leftover vaped weed and put it in a ziplock bag and tossed the bag over in the cubbyhole spot where the kids will find it.  if they wanna smoke that **** then have at it.

i dont know what ever happened to it. for all i know a mall janitor might have found it or something.    was that really a **** thing to do? i mean i dont really like tossing weed in the garbage  but i wasnt about to smoke nasty already vaped weed to try to catch a buzz.it didnt even really look like weed anymore either lol

Edited by You, 15 May 2017 - 10:42 AM.

#111 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:45 AM

Technically, you're actually wasting a lot more when you light the weed on fire. Combustion (when an organic compound passes a certain temperature threshold) destroys the stuff that gets ya feeling good (thc). The only way you are getting high is for the thc to convert to thc-a, which is caused by time and temperature. Combustion (lighting it on fire) will convert some of the thc to thc-a, but most of the thc will be destroyed and turned into a carcinogen due to the extreme temperatures.

#112 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 4,621 posts
  • LocationAmsterdamned

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:47 AM

theres like a corridor thing outside the mall here where alot of teenagers usually huddle up and smoke there weed at. every time i drive over there theres always kids smoking up and ****.

just for ****s and giggles i had a plate i dump all my vaped weed onto. im never gonna smoke its all like brown and nasty, but i filled the plate full of the leftover vaped weed and put it in a ziplock bag and tossed the bag over in the cubbyhole spot where the kids will find it.  if they wanna smoke that **** then have at it.

i dont know what ever happened to it. for all i know a mall janitor might have found it or something.    was that really a **** thing to do? i mean i dont really like tossing weed in the garbage  but i wasnt about to smoke nasty already vaped weed to try to catch a buzz.it didnt even really look like weed anymore either lol

That's a nice thing to do man!

Next time collect your roaches and throw them a bone. (Or a bag full of roaches)

Sharing is caring and the origin of the word joint is to share.

412886388.jpg

#113 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:50 AM

no way

even though some of them may not taste that fresh  theyll still get me high

im not gonna toss them. that would just be drug abuse

though im gonna have to do something with them. i come to the realisation that ive been hoarding them for too long. maybe ill just spend the next week or two smoking roach joints or something.

#114 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:53 AM

no way

though im gonna have to do something with them. i come to the realisation that ive been hoarding them for too long. maybe ill just spend the next week or two smoking roach joints or something.

Make edibles out of them. Use coconut oil or ghee and you'll get some potent product out of those roaches

#115 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 4,621 posts
  • LocationAmsterdamned

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:54 AM

no way

As long as you have a big and fresh stash you're not gonna do that lol and those roaches will only taste worse until you'll throw up when lighting one.
  • -idyb- likes this

412886388.jpg

#116 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:57 AM

You could also make bho with the roaches. The coffee filters should filler out the ash and other undesirables
  • -idyb- likes this

#117 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 4,621 posts
  • LocationAmsterdamned

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:01 AM

Technically, you're actually wasting a lot more when you light the weed on fire. Combustion (when an organic compound passes a certain temperature threshold) destroys the stuff that gets ya feeling good (thc). The only way you are getting high is for the thc to convert to thc-a, which is caused by time and temperature. Combustion (lighting it on fire) will convert some of the thc to thc-a, but most of the thc will be destroyed and turned into a carcinogen due to the extreme temperatures.

Sometimes you know certain things are the truth but it feels like a lie and you just can't accept it... this is one of them for me :lol:
  • Yerbo and McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO like this

412886388.jpg

#118 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:05 AM

You could also make bho with the roaches. The coffee filters should filler out the ash and other undesirables

yeah i thought about making butane oil out of it but now im liking coles idea for edibles

fawk its probably gonna taste real nasty but i cant imagine it would be all that pleasant smoking the oil either.

i know it would be hard as hell on my lungs tryin to smoke these old things. i might want to look into like making butter out of them or something and then cooking with it.  would that even work?

ive never tried that **** before with roaches. usually i just smoke them  but ive been so loaded up with weed that ive developed a hoarding problem.   trying to figure out the best way to conquer this beast.

Edited by You, 15 May 2017 - 11:06 AM.

• McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO likes this

#119 sobercuban

sobercuban

POTUS

• Moderators
  • 52,921 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:06 AM

Cole landing some knowledge bombs

• McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and Fred_Flink_Stoned like this

#120 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 47,270 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:10 AM

**** cancer i just lit a smoke.

if i get cancer its probably gonna be from reading a vertftw post or some ****

The herb should help you from that
  • NewAgeMmA and -idyb- like this

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#121 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:12 AM

yeah i thought about making butane oil out of it but now im liking coles idea for edibles

fawk its probably gonna taste real nasty but i cant imagine it would be all that pleasant smoking the oil either.

i know it would be hard as hell on my lungs tryin to smoke these old things. i might want to look into like making butter out of them or something and then cooking with it.  would that even work?

ive never tried that **** before with roaches. usually i just smoke them  but ive been so loaded up with weed that ive developed a hoarding problem.   trying to figure out the best way to conquer this beast.

Making butter would certainly work, just make sure you use salt free butter if you don't want to use ghee. If you have the money but one of these, they are amazin' for making small batch edibles:

https://magicalbutter.com
  • -idyb- likes this

#122 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:15 AM

damn thats expensive

i probably wouldnt use it much so thats probably out of the question. guess ill just have to figure it out the old fashioned way

#123 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 47,270 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:19 AM

Do any of you live in places where clubs will deliver weed to your house?
  • NewAgeMmA likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#124 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:20 AM

jesus ****

i forgot i could juse use my vaporizer.  

ill just vape all these roaches.!  it all tastes the same in there anyways. ill just vape them

stupid me i cant believe it took me this long to come up with a simple solution of what to do with all these roaches and not end up puking my guts out one way or another 

Edited by You, 15 May 2017 - 11:29 AM.

#125 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:25 AM

damn thats expensive

i probably wouldnt use it much so thats probably out of the question. guess ill just have to figure it out the old fashioned way

Your roaches have a partial decarboxylation already so it's pretty simple just to take the paper/leaves off and cook them in a pot of butter at around 240f (somewhere around that). Then filter the mix with cheese cloth into a butter mold and put it in the fridge to harden.

Look up a recipe it's simple

#126 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 47,270 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:26 AM

Make edibles out of them. Use coconut oil or ghee and you'll get some potent product out of those roaches

Have you ever made butter with some presmoked buds?
  • NewAgeMmA likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#127 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:32 AM

Your roaches have a partial decarboxylation already so it's pretty simple just to take the paper/leaves off and cook them in a pot of butter at around 240f (somewhere around that). Then filter the mix with cheese cloth into a butter mold and put it in the fridge to harden.

Look up a recipe it's simple

yeah i just thought that with all the tar and other **** after smoking it might not come out as well

ill just smoke them in my davinci.  i cant imagine the cannibutter would turn out all that great and it would probably make for **** oil and id probably need like another half ounce worth to make it worth my while

but whatever. i think ive got the solution to my hoarding problem under control now. ill just vape these evil bastards

Edited by You, 15 May 2017 - 11:35 AM.

#128 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 43,454 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:36 AM

I was hoping this thread was to discuss particular herbs and spices, and their applications..

Instead, it's about drugs?? Jesus.

• fobar, sobercuban, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#129 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:49 AM

I was hoping this thread was to discuss particular herbs and spices, and their applications..

this thread is about herbs of all kind

mary jane. herb dean.  herbs and spices.  herbie the volkswagen beetle. even herbert mundin if thats your thing. we dont discriminate

• freddievanhalen3, TheSinisterUrge and cashfl0w like this

#130 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 59,859 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:01 PM

i've just planted some Basil seeds from the flowers of last years plant i had in the kitchen window.  fingers crossed for a nice thick bush

• sobercuban, TheSinisterUrge and cashfl0w like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#131 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,250 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:46 PM

Have you ever made butter with some presmoked buds?

have never liked edibles. just don't get off on them like i do smoking

#132 sobercuban

sobercuban

POTUS

• Moderators
  • 52,921 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:47 PM

have never liked edibles. just don't get off on them like i do smoking

I haven't heard any positive stories from my friends regarding edibles.  

• freddievanhalen3 likes this

#133 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,250 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:49 PM

i know some people swear by them. but they don't work for me.

• sobercuban and Douglass like this

#134 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 43,454 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:01 PM

I'm more of a coriander man myself.
  • Fred_Flink_Stoned and -idyb- like this
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#135 The_Chris_Slept_My_Boy

The_Chris_Slept_My_Boy

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 15,402 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:54 PM

I had a couple bites of a brownie the other day. Didnt like it. I think I'm more of a mind-high than a body-high kinda dude if that makes any sense. The brownie just made me antsy and then 20 mins later I was fast asleep lol.
  • sobercuban likes this
!!! WAR KELGOAT The uncrowned WW champ
Check out my Youtube channel here-
https://www.youtube....downey73/videos

Bubba drink the fluoride !

#136 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 47,270 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:02 AM

this thread is about herbs of all kind

mary jane. herb dean. herbs and spices. herbie the volkswagen beetle. even herbert mundin if thats your thing. we dont discriminate

Lol this gave me a good morning giggle
  • NewAgeMmA likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#137 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:32 AM

Day 2 not smoking

I'm sweating out of my hands and feet and pitts profusely tho I don't like this lol
  • sobercuban likes this

#138 sobercuban

sobercuban

POTUS

• Moderators
  • 52,921 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:55 AM

I had a couple bites of a brownie the other day. Didnt like it. I think I'm more of a mind-high than a body-high kinda dude if that makes any sense. The brownie just made me antsy and then 20 mins later I was fast asleep lol.

Yeah man, I don't like a big body load when baked either.  

• freddievanhalen3 and The_Chris_Slept_My_Boy like this

#139 sobercuban

sobercuban

POTUS

• Moderators
  • 52,921 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:57 AM

Day 2 not smoking

I'm sweating out of my hands and feet and pitts profusely tho I don't like this lol

You'll only feel weird for a few days

Then you might actually start feeling like you have hyper senses.  That's what it was like for me.  Went from a 4 gram a day habit to nothing, cold turkey.  It's not bad.  If you want to feel actual withdrawals get strung out on opiates or benzos

• freddievanhalen3 and -idyb- like this

#140 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 47,270 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:01 AM

I made brownies once when I was going to culinary school. A few days later me and my friend were at the bars getting loaded as usual and I told him about the brownies.. So we went back to my place and ate two and waited. Nothing happened so we ate another one and waited again. Yet again nothing happened. So we each at a half of another brownie.. and about ten minutes after we were so high that we were standing in the middle of the road crying because we were laughing so hard... and we couldnt remember why we were laughing... Still one one of my favorite memories of being stoned 

• sobercuban, NewAgeMmA and -idyb- like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#141 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 47,270 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:02 AM

If you want to feel actual withdrawals get strung out on opiates or benzos

The **** worst!! getting off heroine was harder than getting of meth fosho doe

• sobercuban and NewAgeMmA like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#142 sobercuban

sobercuban

POTUS

• Moderators
  • 52,921 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:04 AM

I made brownies once when I was going to culinary school. A few days later me and my friend were at the bars getting loaded as usual and I told him about the brownies.. So we went back to my place and ate two and waited. Nothing happened so we ate another one and waited again. Yet again nothing happened. So we each at a half of another brownie.. and about ten minutes after we were so high that we were standing in the middle of the road crying because we were laughing so hard... and we couldnt remember why we were laughing... Still one one of my favorite memories of being stoned 

Man, I forget stuff in the middle of a sentence all the time sober.  When I'm baked I can't retain any thought.  Has a lot to do with my zero tolerance but.  

The **** worst!! getting off heroine was harder than getting of meth fosho doe

Yeah, meth and coke get out of your system fairly quickly.  

• freddievanhalen3 likes this

#143 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 47,270 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:10 AM

Man, I forget stuff in the middle of a sentence all the time sober.  When I'm baked I can't retain any thought.  Has a lot to do with my zero tolerance but.  

Yeah, meth and coke get out of your system fairly quickly.  

lol Ive gotten so stoned that I couldnt even form sentences

Yea opiates **** your **** up!

• sobercuban and NewAgeMmA like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#144 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 43,454 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:16 AM

Rolling quality blunts with Cashfl0w

Step One: Purchase quality weed from your local drug dealer. Cut it up.

20170516_114711_zpslnmpued6.jpeg

Step Two: Get your kief, or hash, ready.

20170516_114721_zpsx8upmtqf.jpeg

Step Three: Break (or cut, if you're a **** amateur) open your blunt. Line it with CO2 oil. I chose sativa today.

20170516_114855_zpsc5akxkn8.jpeg

Step Four: Put half of the herb into the blunt, followed by a generous portion of kief (or hash) on top of that. Fill in the rest of the blunt, and roll it.

20170516_114952_zpsrgdr2tnn.jpeg
Resized_20170516_120127_zps0mt5q2gf.jpeg

Enjoy!

• freddievanhalen3, Eclipse76, sobercuban and 1 other like this

amazin

#145 sobercuban

sobercuban

POTUS

• Moderators
  • 52,921 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:17 AM

lol Ive gotten so stoned that I couldnt even form sentences

Yea opiates **** your **** up!

Lol 2-3 years ago I bought some weed and tried to smoke like I used to when I was 19.  I roll this big mother****ing joint and start driving home.  I light it up and before I could get to the halfway mark I was so high I threw the rest of the joint out the window.  

I had to stop for a pack of cigarettes and went in and was trying to ask for Parliament Lights.  All I could do was make sounds and slur syllables.  Eventually I just started pointing.  The guy sold them to me but was looking at me with this bizarre look.  He probably called the cops because I clearly was driving as I was parked right in front.  

Luckily I was 2 miles from home.  Then I could barely get in the house and up the stairs.  My legs were like noodles and my lips felt numb and racist-level puffy.  I didn't smoke for years after that.

#146 sobercuban

sobercuban

POTUS

• Moderators
  • 52,921 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:18 AM

Step Three: Break (or cut, if you're a **** amateur) open your blunt. Line it with CO2 oil. I chose sativa today.

Step Four: Put half of the herb into the blunt, followed by a generous portion of kief (or hash) on top of that. Fill in the rest of the blunt, and roll it.

Enjoy!

you mother ****er!!!!

I want some tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds.  I feel like a ****ing dope fiend.  

• Eclipse76 and cashfl0w like this

#147 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 43,454 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:19 AM

you mother ****er!!!!

I want some tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds.  I feel like a ****ing dope fiend.  

Head on over. I'll still be smoking when you get here.

• Eclipse76 and sobercuban like this

amazin

#148 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:19 AM

Enjoy!

My nagger!

• Eclipse76 and cashfl0w like this

#149 sobercuban

sobercuban

POTUS

• Moderators
  • 52,921 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:20 AM

Head on over. I'll still be smoking when you get here.

I'll be there in 13 hours.  

• cashfl0w likes this

#150 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 47,270 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:59 AM

Enjoy!

I couldnt hang 

• cashfl0w and NewAgeMmA like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster