Photo

What do you think about this cop? Right or wrong?

• Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

#1 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

2016's Award Winner Winner Top 25 Rankings President

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:36 AM

A Louisiana Cop Threatens To Fight A Teen Suspect! "Want Me To Take These Handcuffs Off And See What You Really About?"

http://m.worldstarhi...rDD6a693p39Jk7X
  • TheSinisterUrge likes this

#2 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 37,724 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:38 AM

Woooorld Staaaaaar!!!!

• sobercuban, McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

And at least I am no former Junkie that is all that matters.

#3 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:38 AM

I think this is legit. Kid was talking mad chit, saying the cop was nothing without the badge and gun.

So he uncuff'd the kid and said let's go.. that little stringbean was SHOOK and wanted none of it.

I applaud the cop in this case
  • GoToGuy likes this

#4 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Still a ShowGOAT fan. Suck it.

• Ultimate
  • 49,497 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:40 AM

I think this is legit. Kid was talking mad chit, saying the cop was nothing without the badge and gun.

So he uncuff'd the kid and said let's go.. that little stringbean was SHOOK and wanted none of it.

Yeah, it takes a truly big man to intimidate somebody smaller than you. lol

Not to mention, if this kid somehow did start winning a fight against the pig, he'd just get shot from the side. 

Edited by cashfl0w, 15 May 2017 - 10:50 AM.

• Yerbo, Eclipse76, sobercuban and 4 others like this
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#5 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,007 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:42 AM

Unprofessional as ****. I expect the police to have stronger jimmies than to get almost taunted into committing a felony by a 12-year-old.

• SVTContour98, Yerbo, Eclipse76 and 6 others like this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#6 buddy?

buddy?
  • Free
  • 5,235 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:42 AM

1312! apart from a few old school type of cops that know how to handle certain situations properly and righteous
  • McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO likes this

#7 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 Volkan fan and leader of the Oez MILITIA

• Free
  • 6,995 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:43 AM

Cop shoulda beat some sense into that hood rat
  • StompGrind, GoToGuy, McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and 2 others like this
AVRpt9W.jpg

#8 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:50 AM

Not to mention, if this kid somehow did start winning a fight against the pig, he'd just got shot from the side.

That little kid was only talking big because he was handcuffed and knew the cop couldn't do anything to him (well.... He shouldn't anyways lol). The second the cop took the cuffs off the kid realised he **** up and got real quite real quick

The lesson is don't talk chit to someone bigger than you if you don't want to back it up
  • GoToGuy likes this

#9 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:51 AM

Unprofessional as ****. I expect the police to have stronger jimmies than to get almost taunted into committing a felony by a 12-year-old.

He was like 20 or something lol

I think it should be legal to fight it out of both parties agree

#10 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,760 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:30 PM

I'd have respected him a lot more if he'd ripped his shirt off first.

Like 12er says though...how glass-jimmied do you have to be to get rustled by a midget ginger trash-talking you?
  • Eclipse76, McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#11 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Still a ShowGOAT fan. Suck it.

• Ultimate
  • 49,497 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:32 PM

That little kid was only talking big because he was handcuffed and knew the cop couldn't do anything to him (well.... He shouldn't anyways lol). The second the cop took the cuffs off the kid realised he **** up and got real quite real quick

The lesson is don't talk chit to someone bigger than you if you don't want to back it up

Then just have the cops show up and beat the hell out of him, and let him go.

Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#12 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,294 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:34 PM

Not to mention, if this kid somehow did start winning a fight against the pig, he'd just get shot from the side. 

^^

• Eclipse76 and TheSinisterUrge like this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#13 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,294 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:35 PM

Cop shoulda beat some sense into that hood rat

lol you're obsessed with the hood

what part of PA do you live in?

• McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO, TheSinisterUrge and cashfl0w like this

#14 King_CAN

King_CAN

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 25,055 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:16 PM

I have thee most respect for cops by far but this is true, but why is that a bad thing, its a great and needed profession

lil kid grew up thinking they were pigs and they were bad guys because of one or two crooked cops or being in a bad environment

• McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO likes this

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#15 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,591 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:35 PM

if a kid like this rustles your jimmies you are probably not a good candidate for the job

• King_CAN and cashfl0w like this

#16 King_CAN

King_CAN

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 25,055 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:55 PM

if a kid like this rustles your jimmies you are probably not a good candidate for the job

this is also true

both people in this situation are dummies

America

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#17 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,294 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:55 PM

I guess this happens often

• McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO, TheSinisterUrge and cashfl0w like this

#18 NetshadeX

NetshadeX
  • Free
  • 4,688 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:56 PM

Unprofessional AF. If a suspect rustles your jimmies to the point where you want to physically assault them just step back and let a fellow officer do the talking. 

That said I do remember a situation where it took everything I had not to kick the **** out of a dude. I was with a partner and we were collecting unpaid fines. In Holland, as I'm sure is the case in the US. If you don't pay your tickets then at some point, police show up at your door and you either pay then or you get jailed a day for every 50 you owe the state. Now that's typically only after you've received multiple notifications and haven't paid in over a year or so. So it's not like we show up the next day or week!

Anyway I'm at this guy's house and tell him he has to pay now or come with us. Dude shows me a sad face and points at his wife who's sitting on the couch 9 months pregnant. As in she can deliver any day now. I tell this dude that I understand his situation but he really needs to pay because otherwise I don't have a choice but to jail him for a week meaning he could in theory miss the birth of his first child.

Dude breaks down in tears and says he can't pay right now but swears he'll come by the station tomorrow to pay the full amount. Now you have to understand that this is typically the first thing people say just to get you to leave so I tell him no. Dude then literally drops to his knees and begs me to give him 24 hours. In the corner of my eye I see his wife sitting on the couch fighting her tears knowing I'm about to jail her husband.

I tell the guy to get up look him in the eye and tell him I'm about to get in trouble with my boss but I'm willing to give him a break on the condition that he does indeed come by the station tomorrow and pay. I tell the guy to look at his wife and say to him that he's given an opportunity here that he shouldn't mess up because the birth of a firstborn is a unque and special milestone in a man's life. He grabs my hand and starts sobbing thanking me for the opportunity. I tell the guy no problem but he HAS to take responsibility here because I WILL come back the next day if he doesn't pay up and I WILL jail him if he doesn't. Guy looks at me all teary eyed, thanks me and swears he'll be at the station first thing tomorrow morning.

Next day I'm looking at the clock, it's nearly 5 PM and the guy hasn't shown up. I grab my coat and drive to his house. I knock on his door and his wife opens the door and starts crying hysterically. She then tells me, that after we had left the day before she called her father asking him to lend her the money which he did. She then tells me that instead of paying the fine her man went out with friends leaving her at home and had spent the vast majority of the cash on partying.

I shake my head and while my partner stays with her I enter the living room and see the guy sitting on the couch. I grab my cuffs and the dude jumps up. He points his finger at me while screaming how I'm a filty pig and a piece of **** for trying to jail a man who's about to become a father. How I deserve to die of cancer etc etc.. 

I'm looking at the guy and after the initial sense of disbelief fades I feel my body getting warm on the inside, from my toes to my head, my hands start shaking and I feel this incredible urge to kick the living **** out of this scumbag. I've never before or since wanted to hurt someone so bad. I get riled up again just typing this. At that point my partner walks in and the guy turns his attention to him, threatening to send his dog on us. His wife locks the dog in the kitchen and we arrest the guy and jail him.

An hour later his wife shows up at the station with money that her dad gave her AGAIN just to get that sorry POS out so he wouldn't miss the birth of his kid. That's the only time I can remember I was ever that close to assaulting a suspect.

• crangs, McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this

K5uS34S.png

#19 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:00 PM

I guess this happens often

https://www.youtube....h?v=zvbseMjvf98

That was awesome do you have anymore?
  • GoToGuy likes this

#20 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:03 PM

Unprofessional AF. If a suspect rustles your jimmies to the point where you want to physically assault them just step back and let a fellow officer do the talking. 

That said I do remember a situation where it took everything I had not to kick the **** out of a dude. I was with a partner and we were collecting unpaid fines. In Holland, as I'm sure is the case in the US. If you don't pay your tickets then at some point, police show up at your door and you either pay then or you get jailed a day for every 50 you owe the state. Now that's typically only after you've received multiple notifications and haven't paid in over a year or so. So it's not like we show up the next day or week!

Anyway I'm at this guy's house and tell him he has to pay now or come with us. Dude shows me a sad face and points at his wife who's sitting on the couch 9 months pregnant. As in she can deliver any day now. I tell this dude that I understand his situation but he really needs to pay because otherwise I don't have a choice but to jail him for a week meaning he could in theory miss the birth of his first child.

Dude breaks down in tears and says he can't pay right now but swears he'll come by the station tomorrow to pay the full amount. Now you have to understand that this is typically the first thing people say just to get you to leave so I tell him no. Dude then literally drops to his knees and begs me to give him 24 hours. In the corner of my eye I see his wife sitting on the couch fighting her tears knowing I'm about to jail her husband.

I tell the guy to get up look him in the eye and tell him I'm about to get in trouble with my boss but I'm willing to give him a break on the condition that he does indeed come by the station tomorrow and pay. I tell the guy to look at his wife and say to him that he's given an opportunity here that he shouldn't mess up because the birth of a firstborn is a unque and special milestone in a man's life. He grabs my hand and starts sobbing thanking me for the opportunity. I tell the guy no problem but he HAS to take responsibility here because I WILL come back the next day if he doesn't pay up and I WILL jail him if he doesn't. Guy looks at me all teary eyed, thanks me and swears he'll be at the station first thing tomorrow morning.

Next day I'm looking at the clock, it's nearly 5 PM and the guy hasn't shown up. I grab my coat and drive to his house. I knock on his door and his wife opens the door and starts crying hysterically. She then tells me, that after we had left the day before she called her father asking him to lend her the money which he did. She then tells me that instead of paying the fine her man went out with friends leaving her at home and had spent the vast majority of the cash on partying.

I shake my head and while my partner stays with her I enter the living room and see the guy sitting on the couch. I grab my cuffs and the dude jumps up. He points his finger at me while screaming how I'm a filty pig and a piece of **** for trying to jail a man who's about to become a father. How I deserve to die of cancer etc etc.. 

I'm looking at the guy and after the initial sense of disbelief fades I feel my body getting warm on the inside, from my toes to my head, my hands start shaking and I feel this incredible urge to kick the living **** out of this scumbag. I've never before or since wanted to hurt someone so bad. I get riled up again just typing this. At that point my partner walks in and the guy turns his attention to him, threatening to send his dog on us. His wife locks the dog in the kitchen and we arrest the guy and jail him.

An hour later his wife shows up at the station with money that her dad gave her AGAIN just to get that sorry POS out so he wouldn't miss the birth of his kid. That's the only time I can remember I was ever that close to assaulting a suspect.

You should have bodied him m8

Nice story tho
  • StompGrind, GoToGuy and NetshadeX like this

#21 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,294 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:08 PM

That was awesome do you have anymore?

edit: okay this one sucks, I was expecting better video

#22 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,294 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:13 PM

this can couldn't handle being called "dude" 

mentally weak

• bigdw35/Ufcfan_1, McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this

#23 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,294 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:16 PM

Same guy lol

• McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and TheSinisterUrge like this

#24 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,204 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:23 PM

A Louisiana Cop Threatens To Fight A Teen Suspect! "Want Me To Take These Handcuffs Off And See What You Really About?"

http://m.worldstarhi...rDD6a693p39Jk7X

two cans.
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#25 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:29 PM

Cops are great lol

#26 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:55 AM

Cops are cans

3 Facts Everyone Must Face:

#1 If there is no God, then your life has no objective meaning.

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#27 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:58 AM

Cops are cans

I'm white so I never really had a problem with a cop, even tho I've been pulled over at the very least 50 times

#28 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,352 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:02 AM

This generation love talking chit because they know someone with a mobile is usually filming so generally wont get called on their BS. The minute they get called on it they cry like the littlest of bishes so all in all. Fook em both

Edited by crangs, 17 May 2017 - 07:13 PM.

• bigdw35/Ufcfan_1, GoToGuy, McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and 2 others like this

#29 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 Volkan fan and leader of the Oez MILITIA

• Free
  • 6,995 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:03 AM

lol you're obsessed with the hood

what part of PA do you live in?

I live in central PA. A nice upper middle class suburb area on the outskirts of smaller, quiet cities that are being invaded by blacks and mexicans.

What's your point?
AVRpt9W.jpg

#30 GoToGuy

GoToGuy
  • Free
  • 6,754 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:19 PM

If this stupid **** kid thinks he's tough enough to talk chit to someone bigger than him, who is also a cop, then he needs some sense knocked into his ****. This is why kids these days have no respect for anyone. They can do anything they want and there is always someone ready to defend their ****es no matter what. That cop should have bodied him.

• StompGrind and McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO like this

#31 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 10,044 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:37 PM

The way things are going in the UFC, watch this cop getting a title shot next

lol

• StompGrind likes this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#32 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,294 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:32 PM

I live in central PA. A nice upper middle class suburb area on the outskirts of smaller, quiet cities that are being invaded by blacks and mexicans.

What's your point?

As I said, you're obsessed with the ghetto.  And liberals.  

Not a judgement, just an observation.  

#33 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:11 PM

This is a video of Megasoups last arrest?

I laugh at this honestly.
Kid talks mad **** and then cowers like a ****.

More cops should do this and if they get swung at, they should be able to defend themselves like any other time. **** the little **** kids of today and **** the criminal ****heads who waste the tax payer dollars.

• GoToGuy, McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and TheSinisterUrge like this

#34 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,701 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:51 PM

Wrong & also unprofessional AF but i don't have as much of a problem with it as some of you do. 

That's how it's done down here. The cops are proud, many of them do wanna help these knuckle dragging retards see a better way but they are tired of dealing with completely disrespectful twerps with big mouths so they don't take tew much chit off of people. 

He called his bluff. Don't talk no ish there won't be no ish. I doubt it but hopefully that little dip chit learned an important lesson. 

Don't try to act tough if you ain't bout it bish! In the skreets it'll get you kilt. lel

Edited by StompGrind, 16 May 2017 - 07:54 PM.

• McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and TheSinisterUrge like this
Within each of us there is a silence, A silence as vast as the universe.
And when we experience that silence, We remember who we are.

#35 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 8,228 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:22 AM

As I said, you're obsessed with the ghetto.  And liberals.  

Not a judgement, just an observation.  

he's a white boy and he's jacked. deal with it.

Edited by You, 17 May 2017 - 01:22 AM.

• sobercuban and TheSinisterUrge like this

#36 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,228 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:26 AM

This is a video of Megasoups last arrest?

I laugh at this honestly.
Kid talks mad **** and then cowers like a ****.

More cops should do this and if they get swung at, they should be able to defend themselves like any other time. **** the little **** kids of today and **** the criminal ****heads who waste the tax payer dollars.

if a cop wants to lay a beatdown on a 15 year old, or vice versa,  they should settle this in the octagon

Edited by You, 17 May 2017 - 01:31 AM.

#37 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,294 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:01 AM

he's a white boy and he's jacked. deal with it.

don't get me wrong, I get the sentiment

there's tons of ghetto trash just a few couple of miles from my house and some super ghetto cities close-by but where I live it doesn't typically affect me

there really aren't a bunch of liberals in my area either

I guess, out of sight, out of mind.  

#38 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:33 AM

if a cop wants to lay a beatdown on a 15 year old, or vice versa,  they should settle this in the octagon

I am honestly so far done with the politically correct bs that I wouldnt care if 90% of cops gave an extra baton hit or two, profiled people, or arrested them for just being **** stupid.

The way society is nowadays, they have turned the police force into a bunch of **** scared to do anything because they will get sued and dragged through the media. Criminals are not scared of the police, they can go and murder someone, then claim police brutality when getting thrown to the ground after running from the cops.

Does anyone really give a **** if some lippy twit mouths off the cops and gets beaten up?
Would you care if during a high speed chase that the cops ram the cars driver side door and paralyze the criminal endangering society? How about just shooting the guy walking around threatening people with a weapon instead of trying to talk them down?

**** them. They are criminals and should be treated as such.

That said, the cops who break the law, lock them up like any other criminal. But take off the baby gloves and get real about what the cops are there to do.

• McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and -idyb- like this

#39 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,228 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:42 AM

i concour

#40 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,294 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:56 AM

But they are still people and in the US they still have rights and are entitled to due process.  When you start taking basic rights away from people you feel "deserve it" what is stopping someone else taking away basic rights from you because they think YOU deserve it.  

End of discussion.  You don't have to like it, I don't have to like it.  It's just facts.

If a trained law enforcement officer is so mentally weak that a cuffed suspect's mean words cause him to nearly commit assault then the guy has no business having a badge.  What happened to thick skin?  It's really pathetic.  

#41 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,204 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:58 AM

I am honestly so far done with the politically correct bs that I wouldnt care if 90% of cops gave an extra baton hit or two, profiled people, or arrested them for just being **** stupid.

The way society is nowadays, they have turned the police force into a bunch of **** scared to do anything because they will get sued and dragged through the media. Criminals are not scared of the police, they can go and murder someone, then claim police brutality when getting thrown to the ground after running from the cops.

Does anyone really give a **** if some lippy twit mouths off the cops and gets beaten up?
Would you care if during a high speed chase that the cops ram the cars driver side door and paralyze the criminal endangering society? How about just shooting the guy walking around threatening people with a weapon instead of trying to talk them down?

That said, the cops who break the law, lock them up like any other criminal. But take off the baby gloves and get real about what the cops are there to do.

The cops are here to serve and protect not try to fight people after they are already detained and cuffed. I give cops a lot of leeway about how they handle people before they are arrested since it's a stressful and dangerous job in some areas but they can't be doing things like this even if it is funny to see the kid back down.
  • SVTContour98, sobercuban, McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and 2 others like this
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

#42 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,294 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:00 AM

The cops are here to serve and protect not try to fight people after they are already detained and cuffed. I give cops a lot of leeway about how they handle people before they are arrested since it's a stressful and dangerous job in some areas but they can't be doing things like this even if it is funny to see the kid back down.

Exactly. 

Doesn't take being a "bleeding heart" to see that macho **** as the pathetic shtick it is.  

• SVTContour98, TheSinisterUrge and cashfl0w like this

#43 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 12,508 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:23 AM

tl;dr

Gave you a like anyway.

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#44 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:29 AM

But they are still people and in the US they still have rights and are entitled to due process.  When you start taking basic rights away from people you feel "deserve it" what is stopping someone else taking away basic rights from you because they think YOU deserve it.  

End of discussion.  You don't have to like it, I don't have to like it.  It's just facts.

If a trained law enforcement officer is so mentally weak that a cuffed suspect's mean words cause him to nearly commit assault then the guy has no business having a badge.  What happened to thick skin?  It's really pathetic.  

The mean words did not almost cause an assault. The cop let the **** out to back his words up knowing the little **** wouldnt do a thing.
If it was not expected that cops have to be criminals punching bags, maybe this little **** would have been arrested in a peacful manor and not caused a disturbance in the first place.

You can hope and pray about wanting the police to be these walking superheros who are the pinnacle of society. Yet they are attacked by criminals, they are attacked by the media, they are attacked by the tax payer, hell they are attacked by the public and called pigs because idiots got caught speeding and refuse to accept they broke the laws.

Cops are usually very easy to deal with. But they have to deal with every degenerate of society while getting kicked by the people they serve.

My wife works with the Federal police here, I hear the stories of what happens, what they deal with and what is expected from them. These people get punched, kicked, have to risk their lives, spit on for peanuts and you want them to take it to protect the rights of a criminal. Not me, I say **** the criminal, let them take a few extra punches to calm their asses down. Doesn't hurt my feelings.

#45 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,204 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:34 AM

The mean words did not almost cause an assault. The cop let the **** out to back his words up knowing the little **** wouldnt do a thing.
If it was not expected that cops have to be criminals punching bags, maybe this little **** would have been arrested in a peacful manor and not caused a disturbance in the first place.

You can hope and pray about wanting the police to be these walking superheros who are the pinnacle of society. Yet they are attacked by criminals, they are attacked by the media, they are attacked by the tax payer, hell they are attacked by the public and called pigs because idiots got caught speeding and refuse to accept they broke the laws.

Cops are usually very easy to deal with. But they have to deal with every degenerate of society while getting kicked by the people they serve.

My wife works with the Federal police here, I hear the stories of what happens, what they deal with and what is expected from them. These people get punched, kicked, have to risk their lives, spit on for peanuts and you want them to take it to protect the rights of a criminal. Not me, I say **** the criminal, let them take a few extra punches to calm their asses down. Doesn't hurt my feelings.

They aren't criminals until convicted. Right there he's just a mouthy kid who has been detained but is waiting for a court day. The cops need to maintain some level of professionalism, they can't just do what they want because someone talks back.
  • sobercuban, TheSinisterUrge and cashfl0w like this

#46 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,294 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:44 AM

But seriously.  Anyone mentally weak enough to be provoked to violence by some else's mean words has no business being a police officer.  

A suspect hits a cop? Okay beat his ****.  But a suspect calls you a b*tch?  Learn to not be a thin-skinned sniveling waste of flesh.

• TheSinisterUrge and cashfl0w like this

#47 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,294 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:47 AM

Takes a big man to puff his chest out to some tiny twerp kid when they have 2 other officers ready to beat this kid to death if he's dumb enough to fall for the bait.  

• TheSinisterUrge and cashfl0w like this

#48 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:49 AM

They aren't criminals until convicted. Right there he's just a mouthy kid who has been detained but is waiting for a court day. The cops need to maintain some level of professionalism, they can't just do what they want because someone talks back.

Im not advocating for them to do what they want.
I am saying that if the cops have to wrestle a guy to the ground to arrest him and there is a fight, that a couple extra punches from the cops wont hurt my feelings.

If during a high speed chase that the cops have to try a PIT maneuver, instead of just T boning the ****, I wouldnt care if they T boned the guy and paralyzed him.

If some crazy is waving a knife around and threatening the public, that instead of trying to talk him down, pull out the sniper and put one in his leg.

I am not saying to turn the Police into walking executioners, I am saying that the pansies and **** of this world who think every criminal being arrested needs some white glove treatment while the officers get punched and beaten themselves, **** that.

If you want the white glove treatment, do not do **** to get you arrested.

#49 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,760 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:49 AM

Getting away from the was he wrong or right (because it's obvious to pretty much everyone he was wrong), whenever i see these kind of videos i always wonder why no one in that situation tries to calm things down, rather than escalate them.  Ignoring the kid, telling him calmly to shut up - there are so many better ways to deal with it than to tell him to show what he's got and take the cuffs off.  Aren't police trained in how to de-escalate things?? Or is it the standard approach to get louder and louder and louder?

I guess it's different when even the skinniest, most weasly kid could have a gun somewhere, but British police are generally up for a bit of banter.  It's so much better to calm things down than to try and shout people down.

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#50 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:50 AM

But seriously.  Anyone mentally weak enough to be provoked to violence by some else's mean words has no business being a police officer.  

A suspect hits a cop? Okay beat his ****.  But a suspect calls you a b*tch?  Learn to not be a thin-skinned sniveling waste of flesh.

They never once assaulted him. They gave the twerp a chance to back his big mouth up. He chose not to. How is that being mentally weak.

Mentally weak would be just beating him with the cuffs on for his big mouth.