Photo

What do you think about this cop? Right or wrong?

• Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

#51 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:51 AM

Im not advocating for them to do what they want.
I am saying that if the cops have to wrestle a guy to the ground to arrest him and there is a fight, that a couple extra punches from the cops wont hurt my feelings.

If during a high speed chase that the cops have to try a PIT maneuver, instead of just T boning the ****, I wouldnt care if they T boned the guy and paralyzed him.

If some crazy is waving a knife around and threatening the public, that instead of trying to talk him down, pull out the sniper and put one in his leg.

I am not saying to turn the Police into walking executioners, I am saying that the pansies and **** of this world who think every criminal being arrested needs some white glove treatment while the officers get punched and beaten themselves, **** that.

If you want the white glove treatment, do not do **** to get you arrested.

But that's not what was happening.  The kid was being a smart ***, not fighting the cops.  

• TheSinisterUrge and cashfl0w like this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#52 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:52 AM

They never once assaulted him. They gave the twerp a chance to back his big mouth up. He chose not to. How is that being mentally weak.

Mentally weak would be just beating him with the cuffs on for his big mouth.

I'm sorry you can't see how that cop's behavior is mental weakness.  

• bigdw35/Ufcfan_1, TheSinisterUrge and cashfl0w like this

#53 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,749 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:52 AM

They never once assaulted him. They gave the twerp a chance to back his big mouth up. He chose not to. How is that being mentally weak.

Mentally weak would be just beating him with the cuffs on for his big mouth.

It's being mentally weak if you can't let some skinny ginger kids words just wash over you. They'd made the arrest, now take him to the station. No need for the hard man crap.  Cops need to be less irrascible.

• SVTContour98, sobercuban, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#54 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:03 AM

It's being mentally weak if you can't let some skinny ginger kids words just wash over you. They'd made the arrest, now take him to the station. No need for the hard man crap.  Cops need to be less irrascible.

You are assuming the guy was mentally lost instead of just saying lets teach the **** a lesson.

What did they do? They let the kid run his mouth and back it up. They didn't assault him, they didn't do anything other than give him chance and opportunity. The kid backed down and shut the **** up. Sounds like the officers called a bluff and deescalated the little twerp.

#55 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:13 AM

You are assuming the guy was mentally lost instead of just saying lets teach the **** a lesson.

What did they do? They let the kid run his mouth and back it up. They didn't assault him, they didn't do anything other than give him chance and opportunity. The kid backed down and shut the **** up. Sounds like the officers called a bluff and deescalated the little twerp.

If some random adult male in a position of authority decided he was going to bow up and threaten violence because your kid talked back to him you might have a different opinion.  

If you don't want to deal with the worst of society, choose another career.  

Don't get me wrong, I hate people, MOST people.  But regardless of my feelings towards them I am willing to look at them as a person.  If the dude was molesting kids or a serial killer I wouldn't have any sympathy for them but it's not the role of a law enforcement officer or a legal system to exact vengeance on them.  A suspect pulls a gun or rushes the officer with a weapon or starts physically assaulting the officer then violence for the purpose of self defense is more than justified.  Getting in "extra licks" is just childish.  As is intimidating a pipsqueak minor who you clearly have every advantage over.  

• SVTContour98 and TheSinisterUrge like this

#56 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,647 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:17 AM

The mean words did not almost cause an assault. The cop let the **** out to back his words up knowing the little **** wouldnt do a thing.
If it was not expected that cops have to be criminals punching bags, maybe this little **** would have been arrested in a peacful manor and not caused a disturbance in the first place.

You can hope and pray about wanting the police to be these walking superheros who are the pinnacle of society. Yet they are attacked by criminals, they are attacked by the media, they are attacked by the tax payer, hell they are attacked by the public and called pigs because idiots got caught speeding and refuse to accept they broke the laws.

Cops are usually very easy to deal with. But they have to deal with every degenerate of society while getting kicked by the people they serve.

My wife works with the Federal police here, I hear the stories of what happens, what they deal with and what is expected from them. These people get punched, kicked, have to risk their lives, spit on for peanuts and you want them to take it to protect the rights of a criminal. Not me, I say **** the criminal, let them take a few extra punches to calm their asses down. Doesn't hurt my feelings.

Yes, the cop, who had a gun, several other cops there, and was about twice as big as the kid let him out of handcuffs.

I'm sure if that little **** had started whooping that dudes ****, the other cops there would have recognized it as a fair fight and not all jumped him, and then added a resisting arrest and assaulting a peace officer charge on top of the intial charge.

• SVTContour98, sobercuban and TheSinisterUrge like this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#57 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 46,299 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:18 AM

Takes a big man to puff his chest out to some tiny twerp kid when they have 2 other officers ready to beat this kid to death if he's dumb enough to fall for the bait.  

Yeah, he sure showed that kid!

Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#58 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:19 AM

Yeah, he sure showed that kid!

Yep, showed him that all the insults he was flinging at the cop were true.  

#59 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 46,299 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:19 AM

Yes, the cop, who had a gun, several other cops there, and was about twice as big as the kid let him out of handcuffs.

I'm sure if that little **** had started whooping that dudes ****, the other cops there would have recognized it as a fair fight and not all jumped him, and then added a resisting arrest and assaulting a peace officer charge on top of the intial charge.

That ginger would've gotten his head blown off, if he was winning the fight. lol

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#60 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,647 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:21 AM

That ginger would've gotten his head blown off, if he was winning the fight. lol

Exactly. All of these idiots keep talking about how the cop took his handcuffs off to prove a point. Nope, he took the handcuffs off so when he murdered the dude in a few seconds, it wouldn't look quite as bad.

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#61 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:22 AM

I thought it was ****ed up the other cop bowing up on the dude filming.  If there was nothing sketchy about their actions why would them mind being filmed? Something that the guy had every legal right to do.  

• SVTContour98, TheSinisterUrge and cashfl0w like this

#62 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,647 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:25 AM

I thought it was ****ed up the other cop bowing up on the dude filming.  If there was nothing sketchy about their actions why would them mind being filmed? Something that the guy had every legal right to do.  

Well, he was worried about catching an accessory to murder charge. 

He should have been policing his partner.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#63 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 24,597 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:27 AM

Getting away from the was he wrong or right (because it's obvious to pretty much everyone he was wrong), whenever i see these kind of videos i always wonder why no one in that situation tries to calm things down, rather than escalate them. Ignoring the kid, telling him calmly to shut up - there are so many better ways to deal with it than to tell him to show what he's got and take the cuffs off. Aren't police trained in how to de-escalate things?? Or is it the standard approach to get louder and louder and louder?

I guess it's different when even the skinniest, most weasly kid could have a gun somewhere, but British police are generally up for a bit of banter. It's so much better to calm things down than to try and shout people down.

Most of those cops don't make the news. We have over 700,000 law enforcement officers in the US that have interactions with tens of millions of people a year. We see a handful of videos a year of questionable actions. Obviously out of that many cops there will be some bad ones like any other profession.

The actions of police depends on the location. If you are in a bad area then the cops are trained to get control of the suspects and search them for weapons first to make sure they don't harm them or anyone else. Then they will talk to them and figure out what's going on. People get so pissed off about being cuffed or being told what to do. Most cops aren't ****s, they are just intervening in what is usually a bad situation and use their authority to take control until they figure out exactly what is going on. I've been cuffed and had a cop talking to me about sports and joking around. When they were done and I was free to go then they thanked me for being cool and sent me on my way. No big deal.
  • Bubba_Sparks and TheSinisterUrge like this

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion

#64 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:27 AM

If some random adult male in a position of authority decided he was going to bow up and threaten violence because your kid talked back to him you might have a different opinion.  

Don't get me wrong, I hate people, MOST people.  But regardless of my feelings towards them I am willing to look at them as a person.  If the dude was molesting kids or a serial killer I wouldn't have any sympathy for them but it's not the role of a law enforcement officer or a legal system to exact vengeance on them.  A suspect pulls a gun or rushes the officer with a weapon or starts physically assaulting the officer then violence for the purpose of self defense is more than justified.  Getting in "extra licks" is just childish.  As is intimidating a pipsqueak minor who you clearly have every advantage over.  

My kid is shown reality.
As he gets older I show him the realities of drugs. My mom works at a hospital and has taken my kid to the morgue to show him what drugs do. His mother died because of alcholism, he knows what bad choices cause.
When I was pulled over and he was in the car, I got hit with running a stop sign and passing a car on a solid line. I knew I was innocent and I had my dash cam to prove it. Cop came up, talked a big game and gave me the tickets. I explained my side and he thought he was 100% in the right. I didnt argue or act like a child. I went to court and won with evidence. My son saw how you react to the police when they approach you. He has seen the "police brutality" videos on tv. I explained to him what can happen when you fight the police or resist arrest. They are not there to be your best buddy. My son is raised to not be some useless twat like the one in this video and is taught there are consequences in life from the actions he will make. So make the right ones.

You state you wouldn't have a problem with a if it was a serial killer or a pedo, you wouldn't have a problem with self defense of a cop when a weapon is involved. I just go further and say I have no sympathy for the criminals, nor do I care if a cop deems an extra one or two punches in to subdue a criminal a problem.

• McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO likes this

#65 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

2016's Award Winner Winner Top 25 Rankings President

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:29 AM

But that's not what was happening.  The kid was being a smart ***, not fighting the cops.

You guys are very soft.

Like VERY soft.

These kids now a days have so little respect for authority and their elders. They think they can do and say whatever they want. This cop was teaching this punk kid a lesson in respect, because his parents failed to do so. Someone has to teach these chitbags respect, if the parents fail then why not a cop?
  • MoZZez likes this

#66 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:29 AM

Oh, now the cop was planning to murder the kid. This is priceless how stupid people really are and why cops have the attitudes they do. Where did the bad police officer touch you 12er. Its ok, go file a complaint about the big bad man. Your liberal overlords will love the next story to turn on the police.

• McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO likes this

#67 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:31 AM

If my kid ever spoke to an officer like that after committing a crime I would beat his azz myself. You are doing these kids no justice letting them run rampant with no consequences
  • sobercuban likes this

#68 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:33 AM

My kid is shown reality.
As he gets older I show him the realities of drugs. My mom works at a hospital and has taken my kid to the morgue to show him what drugs do. His mother died because of alcholism, he knows what bad choices cause.
When I was pulled over and he was in the car, I got hit with running a stop sign and passing a car on a solid line. I knew I was innocent and I had my dash cam to prove it. Cop came up, talked a big game and gave me the tickets. I explained my side and he thought he was 100% in the right. I didnt argue or act like a child. I went to court and won with evidence. My son saw how you react to the police when they approach you. He has seen the "police brutality" videos on tv. I explained to him what can happen when you fight the police or resist arrest. They are not there to be your best buddy. My son is raised to not be some useless twat like the one in this video and is taught there are consequences in life from the actions he will make. So make the right ones.

You state you wouldn't have a problem with a if it was a serial killer or a pedo, you wouldn't have a problem with self defense of a cop when a weapon is involved. I just go further and say I have no sympathy for the criminals, nor do I care if a cop deems an extra one or two punches in to subdue a criminal a problem.

Not everyone has good parents.  The kid shouldn't be punished because he wasn't raised right.  You don't get to choose your parents.  

#69 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:34 AM

If my kid ever spoke to an officer like that after committing a crime I would beat his azz myself. You are doing these kids no justice letting them run rampant with no consequences

My point stands.  They're YOUR kid, feel free to do what YOU want.  You are their parent and are responsible for them.  

This guy is just a prick with an inferiority complex

#70 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,267 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:35 AM

Did the cop actually do anything to this loud mouth though? No. He heeded his words and allowed him to make good on them. lel When chit got real dip chit kept mouthing but changed his tune on backing up his words. 

This thing is kind of a slippery slope for me. On the one hand i strongly loathe & oppose that cop gang mentality, them being macho tough guy or shady corrupt BS. They definitely have a responsibility to be professional try to diffuse as much as possible and not abuse the authority they are given. 

On the other hand all the Idiots like that dweeb need to understand they aren't entitled to chit and you can't just go around disrespecting, being a pest all your life mouthing off to people in any way shape and form you please because you suck at life and you're angry all the time. There are going to be consequences for that sometimes. 

The more people allow and enable that kind of behavior it opens the flood gates for people to get away with that chit constantly. I'm the VERY biggest supporter of free speech, violence as a very last resort but i'm even a bigger fan of Karma. 

Edited by StompGrind, 17 May 2017 - 11:38 AM.

#71 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:36 AM

Not everyone has good parents. The kid shouldn't be punished because he wasn't raised right. You don't get to choose your parents.

Ummmm what the ****?

If the parents are not doing a good job raising their kid we are just supposed to say it's okay, he had bad parents, let him do as he pleases because his parents are bad and he's free to say or do anything he likes.. because ya know his parents are bad..

Come on sober that's terrible reasoning

Edited by GURU|Cole, 17 May 2017 - 11:37 AM.

• StompGrind likes this

#72 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:36 AM

Here's a similar case:

The cop gets canned.  But obviously he was a victim of "PC Culture" and was some mentally stable hero.  Oh wait:

http://dailycaller.c...l-mail-anthrax/

#73 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:38 AM

Ummmm what the ****?

If the parents are not doing a good job raising their kid we are just supposed to say it's okay, he had bad parents, let him do as he pleases because his parents are bad and he's free to say or do anything he likes.. because ya know his parents are bad..

Come on sober that's terrible reasoning

That's not what I'm saying at all genius.  

Jesus Christ.  

#74 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:39 AM

Not everyone has good parents.  The kid shouldn't be punished because he wasn't raised right.  You don't get to choose your parents.  

So because he may not have good parents he gets a free pass to do whatever he wants?
Why have a police force at all? I mean everyone has a sob story, let them be because they do not know any better? 

I mean Dillan Roof was just a misunderstood kid?

• StompGrind and McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO like this

#75 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,749 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:44 AM

So many straw-men....

The cops had already won. They'd done their job and arrested him. He was cuffed and defenceless. Job done. Keep your temper in check and bring him in. It really is that simple.

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#76 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 24,597 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:46 AM

You guys are very soft.

Like VERY soft.

These kids now a days have so little respect for authority and their elders. They think they can do and say whatever they want. This cop was teaching this punk kid a lesson in respect, because his parents failed to do so. Someone has to teach these chitbags respect, if the parents fail then why not a cop?

It's not the cops job to teach anyone anything. His job is to detain suspects and defuse situations not escalate them and set a teen up to possibly add charges to his record.
  • SVTContour98, StompGrind, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this

#77 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:47 AM

Here's a similar case:

https://www.youtube....h?v=kZ2Rxj60u5g

The cop gets canned.  But obviously he was a victim of "PC Culture" and was some mentally stable hero.  Oh wait:

http://dailycaller.c...l-mail-anthrax/

That cop was mad cool. You can't go around disrespecting people like that and think it's ok. I bet that kid will think twice about doing some dumb chit like that again

#78 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,267 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:47 AM

So many straw-men....

The cops had already won. They'd done their job and arrested him. He was cuffed and defenceless. Job done. Keep your temper in check and bring him in. It really is that simple.

The cop saved that kids life. When he got arrested he didn't mouth off to anyone and told everyone in the holding cell the cops were abusing him so they left him alone.  :P

#79 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:48 AM

So because he may not have good parents he gets a free pass to do whatever he wants?
Why have a police force at all? I mean everyone has a sob story, let them be because they do not know any better? 

Me and mozzez are on the same page

#80 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 46,299 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:49 AM

Sounds about right.

• TheSinisterUrge likes this

amazin

#81 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:53 AM

So many straw-men....

He wasn't defenseless, he had his big mouth to set the cops off. The NERVE of these god damn kids... They just COMMIT A CRIME then have the BALLS to talk chit to the cop that caught them?!

#82 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,267 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:53 AM

I am too sort of but i'm not defending either of them. The cops and the twerps that think they can act in any manner they choose are deplorables. Both parties should get what's coming to them. The energy you put out determines response so don't be a d!ck. 

#83 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:54 AM

It's not the cops job to teach anyone anything. His job is to detain suspects and defuse situations not escalate them and set a teen up to possibly add charges to his record.

I disagree.

Do you not realize how many times cops lets a teen go with a joint and give them a lecture.
Or how many people speeding get a warning and let off.
How many women, and the occasional men are told how continued domestic abuse leads to X, Y or Z.

How many cops go out of their way to help the people they are there to deal with.

While not a direct teacher per say, their job has so many aspects to teach and a majority do it.

Now I am not stupid enough to believe all cops are saints, that cops do not go overboard. They are out there and they should be stopped. But teaching a twerp a lesson by letting him back his mouth up. **** that. Kid is lucky he got off like he did.

• StompGrind and McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO like this

#84 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 24,597 posts

That cop was mad cool. You can't go around disrespecting people like that and think it's ok. I bet that kid will think twice about doing some dumb chit like that again

I bet it make him hate cops more and he will act the same or worse next time.
  • StompGrind, sobercuban and TheSinisterUrge like this

#85 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Sounds about right.

Sober literally said to go easy on kids because they have bad parents. That's some dumb nonsense that shouldn't be tolerated

#86 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Yeah talking **** and murdering people in cold blood are obviously the same thing.  

Your argument was predicated upon the fact that YOUR kid knows better because YOU showed him the consequences of his actions.  As if parenting was the sole reason why your kid wasn't a piece of ****.  If that's the case, wouldn't bad parenting be the SOLE reason this kid is acting like a dumb punk?  No, but do you see the fallacy in your arguement? 

Having bad parents or absent parents 100% effect the development of children.  I wouldn't punish someone by threatening physical violence because they don't know to not talk back because they didn't have anyone to teach them that wasn't acceptable behavior.  That doesn't make them deserving of violence or the threat of violence.  I'm not talking about letting people get away with illegal behavior. 

The kid wasn't breaking any laws.  As I've already said, if he had attacked the cop or had a weapon then go ahead and **** him up.  This kid was just talking ****.  

But hey, we're the country that executes severely mentally handicapped, because **** them.

#87 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:55 AM

Why? Cause the cop had a reasonable talk with the kid??????

#88 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:55 AM

A cop's job is to enforce the law.  Not to try and win arguments.  

#89 bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

MMA FAN

• Moderators
  • 6,812 posts
  • LocationChi-Town

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:56 AM

I'm sorry you can't see how that cop's behavior is mental weakness.  

I agree to a point, but nobody likes to be shown up and would get defensive. 

They should have did to this wanna punk kid what they did to us back in the day.. Put him in the car, with his tough guy attitude, and drop him off on the "wrong" side of town... See how tough he is. Right Cash???

• sobercuban and McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO like this

How you doin?

#90 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:57 AM

Juice, I already know you're a softy, but some of you guys are acting like pansy's. A cop yes at a kid for saying **** the police, and you want the cop fired an will support that the kids goes to a shrink for the next 10 years.

Please, grow a backbone
  • juice64011 likes this

#91 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:57 AM

EXACTLY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it that cops like this guy are the rarity but cops like the guy in the OP are commonplace?  

You have to change the perception if you want to see a change in society.  

#92 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:58 AM

They should have did to this wanna punk kid what they did to us back in the day.. Put him in the car, with his tough guy attitude, and drop him off on the "wrong" side of town... See how tough he is. Right Cash???

There's no place for egos in law enforcement.  

• bigdw35/Ufcfan_1, SVTContour98 and TheSinisterUrge like this

#93 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:59 AM

A cop's job is to enforce the law.  Not to try and win arguments.

You ever think that by trying to speak reason to these criminals maybe they are helping these no good scumbags change and become better people so they don't have to constantly arrest them?

#94 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,267 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:00 PM

Good then maybe he will take it further and eventually get brutalized....Then maybe it'll finally sink in to stop playing victim all his life and never acknowledge his own chit behavior is a root cause of the reactions he gets. 

Granted it would have been MUCH better for the cop to explain this to him and spell it out for him in detail because he's too dense to ever get it. 

Edited by StompGrind, 17 May 2017 - 12:02 PM.

#95 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:00 PM

It has nothing to do with ego. You are missing the point. It's about RESPECT. You should know better sober I know your over 30 yrs old and grew up before all this social justice and PC bullchit

#96 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:01 PM

You ever think that by trying to speak reason to these criminals maybe they are helping these no good scumbags change and become better people so they don't have to constantly arrest them?

The guy wasn't speaking reason.  He was trying to intimidate the kid because his ego was bruised.  

#97 bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

MMA FAN

• Moderators
  • 6,812 posts
  • LocationChi-Town

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:01 PM

Everyone has them. Human nature. 

Not saying its right. 

How you doin?

#98 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:02 PM

Good them maybe he will take it further and eventually get brutalized....Then maybe it'll finally sink in to stop playing victim all his life and never acknowledge his own chit behavior is a root cause of the reactions he gets.

Honestly, it looked like the talk worked on the kid. He seemed to understand what he did was wrong and not to do it again after a cop FINALLY called him out on his behavior

#99 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:03 PM

It has nothing to do with ego. You are missing the point. It's about RESPECT. You should know better sober I know your over 30 yrs old and grew up before all this social justice and PC bullchit

Umm the sentence in bold below has everything to do with ego.

#100 bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

MMA FAN

• Moderators
  • 6,812 posts
  • LocationChi-Town

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:04 PM

Umm the sentence in bold below has everything to do with ego.

I never said it didn't

• sobercuban likes this

How you doin?