Photo

What do you think about this cop? Right or wrong?

• Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

#251 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

2016's Award Winner Winner Top 25 Rankings President

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:37 PM

So you want mentally feeble, psychologically unstable people "enforcing" the law of the land?

What would you rather have.. a mentally feeble, psychologically unstable person performing surgery on you, or a mentally feeble, psychologically unstable giving you a traffic ticket?

#252 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:43 PM

What would you rather have.. a mentally feeble, psychologically unstable person performing surgery on you, or a mentally feeble, psychologically unstable giving you a traffic ticket?

You have to graduate from medical school to become a surgeon.  The point is moot, there aren't very many licensed surgeons that are idiots.  Takes some smarts to get in a position where you have someone's life in your hands.  

Cops also has people's lives in their hands as well.  Makes sense to have not have a bunch of armed, mouth breathers running around enforcing the law. 

The only person saying that we should divert surgeons, engineers, etc in to law enforcement is you.  

• TheSinisterUrge, 12er™ and cashfl0w like this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#253 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,647 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:44 PM

I know that's what you said, I'm saying trying to get our best and brightest to enforce laws over doing other jobs such as: research and discover cures to diseases, or learn how to perform open heart surgery, or become a computer engineer and invent the next tech breakthrough is a little irresponsible. Wouldn't you say?

That's not what you said, dummy.

Maybe that's what you meant, but I wouldn't know since you are absolutely terrible at arguing.

• sobercuban, TheSinisterUrge and cashfl0w like this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#254 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,267 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:46 PM

Expecting a higher standard for the people we pay to protect us is not some fantastic utopian idealism. It's a common sense approach to life. You don't give a bad cop a break because he's only human. We are trusting this guy to lead by example and to represent the interests of the community.

It's a hard job and that's why we need the best and brightest to do it. We can't have mentally weak individuals who escalate to violence because some kid with three hairs on his balls said he could kick the guys ****.

Most people would agree, and no amount of condescending to me about seeing different angles is going to make your untenable, contrarian point any more reasonable.

I don't disagree with you 12'er. Cops should be held to a higher standard no doubt about it but people across the board need to be held accountable for their actions is all i'm saying. 

• McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and TheSinisterUrge like this

#255 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,647 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:46 PM

You have to graduate from medical school to become a surgeon.  The point is moot, there aren't very many licensed surgeons that are idiots.  Takes some smarts to get in a position where you have someone's life in your hands.  

Cops also has people's lives in their hands as well.  Makes sense to have not have a bunch of armed, mouth breathers running around enforcing the law. 

The only person saying that we should divert surgeons, engineers, etc in to law enforcement is you.  

He also presupposes that all of the most intelligent people are interested in being doctors or scientists.

There are plenty of highly intelligent people in law enforcement. Most of them end up in the FBI. 

• sobercuban and TheSinisterUrge like this

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#256 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,647 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:48 PM

I don't disagree with you 12'er. Cops should be held to a higher standard no doubt about it but people across the board need to be held accountable for their actions is all i'm saying. 

Yes, but no one said otherwise, so we are left to assume that your only real goal is to deflect attention away from the wrong-doing on the cops part.

• TheSinisterUrge likes this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#257 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:11 PM

That's not what you said, dummy.

Maybe that's what you meant, but I wouldn't know since you are absolutely terrible at arguing.

I figured you'd understand my point without me having to explain it to you.

Apparently I thought to highly of you

#258 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:13 PM

He also presupposes that all of the most intelligent people are interested in being doctors or scientists.

There are plenty of highly intelligent people in law enforcement. Most of them end up in the FBI.

Exactly. Local cops will never be the best and brightest, they become DEA, FBI, CIA, etc.

So you have to accept the reality that cops are never going to "smart".

#259 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:14 PM

I figured you'd understand my point without me having to explain it to you.

Apparently I thought to highly of you

lel

• amunera, TheSinisterUrge and cashfl0w like this

#260 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,267 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:14 PM

Yes, but no one said otherwise, so we are left to assume that your only real goal is to deflect attention away from the wrong-doing on the cops part.

There was a lot of "poor kid" the big bad bully cop is scum. I agree with the latter but not the former. 

I like to challenge beliefs and really see why people feel the way they feel. It's interesting to me and i cling to no judgement but some are fragile and it's like you are challenging them to throw to hands if you disagree a little. lol

People assume many things and over react all the time is the bigger point i was making. Things aren't always as they appear. Perception often isn't reality. 

Edited by StompGrind, 17 May 2017 - 03:15 PM.

#261 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:16 PM

There was a lot of "poor kid" the big bad bully cop is scum. I agree with the latter but not the former. 

I like to challenge beliefs and really see why people feel the way they feel. It's interesting to me and i cling to no judgement but it's some are fragile and it's like you challenging someone to throw to hands if you disagree a little. lol

People assume many things and over react all the time is the bigger point i was making. Things aren't always as they appear. Perception often isn't reality. 

So you're saying you like to play devil's advocate for attention? 

• amunera, TheSinisterUrge and cashfl0w like this

#262 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,267 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:25 PM

So you're saying you like to play devil's advocate for attention? 

If i'm being totally honest sometimes i do like the attention but for the most part i'm just very curious about how people think and feel about various things and i love to listen, learn, question and challenge even my own beliefs and feels. It's nothing personal that's just how i am. 

Do you have a temper because you think to highly of your intelligence which is largely ego based Narcissism so you have a hard time with forgiveness and or letting go of grudges? Or am i projecting here? lol

Edited by StompGrind, 17 May 2017 - 03:25 PM.

#263 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:30 PM

I do get a laugh at this thread.

Does anyone believe they are going to change someone else's opinions in here?

I also find it ridiculous that this cop is being made to sound like he Rodney Kinged this kid in handcuffs and that if it wasn't for the camera he would have murdered the twerp. And yes, there was the rare idiot or two who said that in this thread.

The guy yelled at the kid and even if you disagree with it, I personally don't, your sensationalism of the events is a joke. I wish there were more cops like this, maybe needs to control the mouth a bit more, but he drive in a point without assaulting this twerp and the situation was in the end, de escalated.

Anyway, carry one. I'm sure my opinion is not going to stop the circus this thread has become.

P.s Cole. Using Hitler in this thread makes you look like a total nation. Just an FYI
  • sobercuban, McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and TheSinisterUrge like this

#264 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:33 PM

If i'm being totally honest sometimes i do like the attention but for the most part i'm just very curious about how people think and feel about various things and i love to listen, learn, question and challenge even my own beliefs and feels. It's nothing personal that's just how i am. 

Do you have a temper because you think to highly of your intelligence which is largely ego based Narcissism so you have a hard time with forgiveness and or letting go of grudges? Or am i projecting here? lol

I don't go around talking about how smart I am and trying to make myself out to be this all-knowing guru.  Cole brought up intelligence levels, I wanted to give him the opportunity to put up or shut up.  

• StompGrind and cashfl0w like this

#265 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:36 PM

I also find it ridiculous that this cop is being made to sound like he Rodney Kinged this kid in handcuffs and that if it wasn't for the camera he would have murdered the twerp. And yes, there was the rare idiot or two who said that in this thread.

The guy yelled at the kid and even if you disagree with it, I personally don't, your sensationalism of the events is a joke. I wish there were more cops like this, maybe needs to control the mouth a bit more, but he drive in a point without assaulting this twerp and the situation was in the end, de escalated.

Anyway, carry one. I'm sure my opinion is not going to stop the circus this thread has become.

P.s Cole. Using Hitler in this thread makes you look like a total nation. Just an FYI

The bold. 

Oh, what exactly is a "total nation"? 

#266 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

What's a total nation?

I'm guessing you meant idiot lol

#267 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

The bold. 

Oh, what exactly is a "total nation"?

Pretty sure it was a typo, he meant to call me a dummy
  • MoZZez, sobercuban and TheSinisterUrge like this

#268 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:37 PM

I don't go around talking about how smart I am and trying to make myself out to be this all-knowing guru.  Cole brought up intelligence levels, I wanted to give him the opportunity to put up or shut up.

Did I? Which post was that? Seems like you were the one that wanted to compare IQ levels after I asked if you thought you were smart.

#269 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:38 PM

The bottom line is I make LIT threads that ensure max rustle
  • McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO likes this

#270 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:42 PM

Oops. Weird auto correct there.

Total buffoon. Sorry about that.

#271 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:47 PM

Did I? Which post was that? Seems like you were the one that wanted to compare IQ levels after I asked if you thought you were smart.

You asked, I answered.

Lol you think you are smart or something? I seen to be rilling you up, I'm starting to feel bad now, sorry!

Yes, I do.

That's your problem, you need a good humbling.

At which point I offered you the opportunity to "humble" me. A challenge you completely ducked, much in the same way you dodged telling us your suburban sob story.
  • TheSinisterUrge and cashfl0w like this

#272 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:47 PM

Oops. Weird auto correct there.

Total buffoon. Sorry about that.

I like total nation to be honest

I figured it was a typo but wanted to make sure it wasn't some new insult I'd missed out on.

#273 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:50 PM

I like total nation to be honest

I figured it was a typo but wanted to make sure it wasn't some new insult I'd missed out on.

I'm not smart enough to start new trendy insults. I try and keep it simple.
  • sobercuban and TheSinisterUrge like this

#274 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:41 PM

I body you guys on the regular I'm a real one

Lol

#275 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 19,981 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:54 PM

Lol, this circular argument got swole AF overnight. :lol:
  • sobercuban, TheSinisterUrge and 12er™ like this

#276 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,749 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:56 PM

Bunch of total nations in here.
  • sobercuban, McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO, TheSinisterUrge and 2 others like this

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#277 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,212 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:14 PM

That little kid was only talking big because he was handcuffed and knew the cop couldn't do anything to him (well.... He shouldn't anyways lol). The second the cop took the cuffs off the kid realised he **** up and got real quite real quick

The lesson is don't talk chit to someone bigger than you if you don't want to back it up

You do realize cops are not just average guys on the street right? And that they are expected to act in a professional manner....right??

#278 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,647 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:16 PM

This cop, and really all of us need to remember the golden rule and act like you've been here before.

It's shameful to show signs of rustled jimmies on anonymous Internet forums, it's unthinkable in real life.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#279 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,647 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:17 PM

You do realize cops are not just average guys on the street right? And that they are expected to act in a professional manner....right??

No, he doesn't. That's why the thread is longer than two posts. Cole is retarded and that's what keeps these threads alive long after their expiration date.
  • Yerbo and TheSinisterUrge like this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#280 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:24 AM

No, he doesn't. That's why the thread is longer than two posts. Cole is retarded and that's what keeps these threads alive long after their expiration date.

I make legendary threads

Don't hate

#281 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:26 AM

It's professional to teach a punk a lesson in manners. If not the cop than who else?

#282 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:54 AM

13707699_640502832765285_873205626496834

• TheSinisterUrge, Fred_Flink_Stoned and cashfl0w like this

3 Facts Everyone Must Face:

#1 If there is no God, then your life has no objective meaning.

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#283 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,212 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:10 PM

It's professional to teach a punk a lesson in manners. If not the cop than

You are officially an idiot......that is the FURTHEST thing from being a professional cop. Judges and juries teach lessons, not cops. In fact there is a word for cops that think they are judge and jury as well....pigs.

Edited by Yerbo, 19 May 2017 - 01:11 PM.

• SVTContour98, xFINISHxHIMx and cashfl0w like this

#284 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,557 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:55 AM

This really boils my blood.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#285 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:58 AM

cops are sensitive snowflakes

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#286 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:04 AM

Mine too. That moron should of let go of his arm.. he even gave him the countdown

It's better than getting tazed tho

Edited by GURU|Cole, 01 June 2017 - 06:05 AM.

• NetshadeX likes this

#287 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 Volkan fan and leader of the Oez MILITIA

• Free
  • 6,768 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:42 AM

As I said, you're obsessed with the ghetto. And liberals.

Not a judgement, just an observation.

I just don't want my area to turn into a drug ridden, scumbag, black controlled war zone like other area's in PA.

Also, I hate Democrats and Republicans.
  • sobercuban likes this
AVRpt9W.jpg

#288 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:55 AM

I just don't want my area to turn into a drug ridden, scumbag, black controlled war zone like other area's in PA.

Also, I hate Democrats and Republicans.

I get that.  I was just in a pissy mood that day lol.  

Being in the south there is an overabundance of ghetto sections or entire cities.  It is pretty ****ing awful and pretty much impossible to not be somewhat racist.  

• SVTContour98 and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this

#289 T.B.E

T.B.E
  • Free
  • 980 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:18 AM

Rodney King should sue. Why didn't this ginger get the full baby seal experience? He might have started talking normal again after it was all said and done

#290 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:28 PM

cops are sensitive snowflakes

Are you serious? The guy is resisting arrest and by today's laws, assaulting a police officer. He asked multiple times to let go and counted down. Then he took action.

The snowflake is the baby getting handcuffed and the people who think this is abuse or an abuse of power. No wonder the streets are going to ****. You people want the cops to pamper criminals.

Pathetic.

#291 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:45 PM

Are you serious? The guy is resisting arrest and by today's laws, assaulting a police officer. He asked multiple times to let go and counted down. Then he took action

Meh, if you can't get a guy (who is handcuffed and on his back) to remove his one handed grip (not even a full grip I might add) from your arm by other lesser means, then maybe find another profession.  My bet is the cop wanted his authoritah respected and was offended when it wasn't so he wanted to release his frustration. 

Edited by SVTContour98, 01 June 2017 - 12:46 PM.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#292 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 08:00 AM

EZoA6y7.jpg

• sobercuban and cashfl0w like this

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#293 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 02 June 2017 - 08:46 AM

EZoA6y7.jpg

LOL they are probably reporting that the weed has a "street value" of $1.2 million

• SVTContour98 and cashfl0w like this

#294 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 12:50 PM

Meh, if you can't get a guy (who is handcuffed and on his back) to remove his one handed grip (not even a full grip I might add) from your arm by other lesser means, then maybe find another profession. My bet is the cop wanted his authoritah respected and was offended when it wasn't so he wanted to release his frustration.

The cop didn't try to release it. If he did snowflakes would say it's abuse. So he gave the dummy a chance to remove it. Criminal didnt listen and the officer used enough force as required to stop the criminal action.

#295 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 46,299 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 12:55 PM

LOL they are probably reporting that the weed has a "street value" of $1.2 million

Scary drug dealers with machetes!

Thank God they're keeping the street safe. Who knows how many children would have died?!
  • SVTContour98 and sobercuban like this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#296 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 01:01 PM

The cop didn't try to release it. If he did snowflakes would say it's abuse. So he gave the dummy a chance to remove it. Criminal didnt listen and the officer used enough force as required to stop the criminal action.

That makes little sense.

The handcuffed guy would cry victim if the cop simply tried to pull/pry his arm away, so instead lets count down and punch him in the face...b/c you know he certainly wouldn't cry victim under that scenario.  #potato

whelp, one thing is for certain, we clearly see it differently.

Edited by SVTContour98, 02 June 2017 - 01:01 PM.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#297 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,656 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 02 June 2017 - 01:45 PM

Scary drug dealers with machetes!

Thank God they're keeping the street safe. Who knows how many children would have died?!

too many to count!

• cashfl0w likes this