Photo

Yoel Romero opens as big betting favorite over Michael Bisping

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Poll: Yoel Romero opens as big betting favorite over Michael Bisping (23 member(s) have cast votes)

Lets POLL this mofo

1. Romero (20 votes [86.96%])

Percentage of vote: 86.96%

2. Bisping (3 votes [13.04%])

Percentage of vote: 13.04%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 4,445 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:13 AM

Bisping ain't fighting Roidmero.
  • VertFTW likes this

giphy.gif   qUDIQwQ.gif

#52 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 3,125 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:14 AM

Per big 👃 sounds like Yoel v Whittaker for interim could be in the works.

-------------------

Also, there was some concern that Whittaker broke his hand vs. Jacare, but I’m told he didn’t. The interim fight is not 100% booked yet, btw

#53 Douglass

Douglass

#1 P4P

• Free
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:45 AM

Per big sounds like Yoel v Whittaker for interim could be in the works.

-------------------

Also, there was some concern that Whittaker broke his hand vs. Jacare, but I’m told he didn’t. The interim fight is not 100% booked yet, btw

so this is fake news as of the time it was posted?  cool story bro.

i am not a banana.

#54 agtx

agtx
  • Free
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:50 AM

Michael Busting, disputed champion.

VoKJm_s-200x150.gif

#55 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 3,125 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:51 AM

so this is fake news as of the time it was posted? cool story bro.

ITs just a rumor but it's a million times more credible than anything Dana white says that's for sure lol

#56 StanleyTheBricklayer

StanleyTheBricklayer
  • Free
  • 541 posts
  • LocationCumbria, UK.

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:25 AM

Keep in mind that half of Yolo's KO's have come in the last round of his fights

I know

And just how many of those have come in the 4th or 5th?

I'm all ears.

We all know Bisping has the engine to last 5 rounds

My guess, he outstruck his last 5 opponents?

Like I said though, I do think Yoel should be the favourite for this potential matchup, but with regard to betting (which this thread is about) I'd be cautious. To my eyes the odds of a Yoel finish provide no value.

• UFCCagerattler likes this

#57 zaksame

zaksame
  • Free
  • 5,806 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:28 AM

Bisping beat a very ****y,over confident Luke,then beats an old man i have not liked for years in Hendo,so in reality,he is VERY lucky to be holding the belt.

Yoel is imo without any doubt in my mind a cheat,so i am not happy in saying he should easily handle Bisping.

Normally a roider would gas out and have holes in his game but Yoel never commits,takes the fight VERY slow and is not likely to gas out.

If i was training Bisping ,i would try to convince him that he needs to win via points,a cheap non engaging fight where he just wins round by round.I could see him get in 3-4 weak strikes to Yoels 1-2 and that is all the action we see in the fight,round by round.If Yoel was smart he would just power Bisping down and destroy him,don't leave anything to chance.All he needs to do is move inside covering up and then take him down,no way is Bisping getting back up.

Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.

#58 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 8,451 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:32 AM

Bisping beat a very ****y,over confident Luke,then beats an old man i have not liked for years in Hendo,so in reality,he is VERY lucky to be holding the belt.

Yoel is imo without any doubt in my mind a cheat,so i am not happy in saying he should easily handle Bisping.

Normally a roider would gas out and have holes in his game but Yoel never commits,takes the fight VERY slow and is not likely to gas out.

If i was training Bisping ,i would try to convince him that he needs to win via points,a cheap non engaging fight where he just wins round by round.I could see him get in 3-4 weak strikes to Yoels 1-2 and that is all the action we see in the fight,round by round.If Yoel was smart he would just power Bisping down and destroy him,don't leave anything to chance.All he needs to do is move inside covering up and then take him down,no way is Bisping getting back up.

Bold is exactly what Romero will do imo.

He couldnt really had done that against guys like Jacare and Weidman because they are both excellent grapplers so Romero knew that he could be wasting energy and, needless to say, he could actually end up being submmited by these guys.

Now, facing a guy like Bisping ? Romero will shoot for TDs within the first 10 sec and try to finish it still in the first round or at least hold Bisping down.

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#59 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,312 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:53 AM

The whole Bisping strap is an argument for automatic rematches. 

With the automatic rematches the UFC has you would think Rockhold might have got one when he gets beat by a guy that the whole top 5 can whip.