• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 IRT.

IRT.

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 23,597 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:42 AM

i dont know how bud lite could be so popular down there.  i doubt its popular for anyone who drinks to get drunk or anyone who gets drunk more than twice a week.

the **** is so expensive and so watered down. even weaker than the regular budweiser which here is 5% and its still not all that great.  i dont mind the bud but ull never catch me drinking bud light unless someone offers me one

bud light is expensive water.

literally what we refer to it as here

Edited by IRT., 19 May 2017 - 07:42 AM.

• -idyb- likes this

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#52 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,280 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:46 AM

for the price of a 12 pack of bud lite or budweiser, or any of that other happy meal beer i could get a 20 pack of 5.5% cariboo instead and i still might have some change left over

Edited by You, 19 May 2017 - 07:47 AM.

• IRT. likes this

#53 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,280 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:50 AM

come to think about it ive probably drank more cariboo this year than any other beer combined. especially in the summer i go hard as **** on the 20 packs

doesnt taste that great but its cheap and gets me drunk

used to drink alot of them carling black label supreme 8% beers.  man that stuff tastes rough but once u get a few down the rest arent so bad.  its a pretty cheap way to punish the liver and get real drunk.

Edited by You, 19 May 2017 - 07:54 AM.

#54 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 37,711 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:51 AM

Bud in Canada is brewed by Labbat's

It has nothing to do with Budweiser except the name and packaging. It is a light and sweet Labatt's lager.

• -idyb- likes this

#55 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 23,591 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:52 AM

i dont know how bud lite could be so popular down there. i doubt its popular for anyone who drinks to get drunk or anyone who gets drunk more than twice a week.

the **** is so expensive. and so watered down. even weaker than the regular budweiser which here is 5% and its still not all that great. i dont mind the bud but ull never catch me drinking bud light unless someone offers me one

It's not very popular where I live. I don't know how it is really popular either, I can't stand it.
  • -idyb- likes this

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion

#56 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,280 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:56 AM

It's not very popular where I live. I don't know how it is really popular either, I can't stand it.

im afraid that if i start drinking it i might grow a vagina!

• IRT. likes this

#57 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,280 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:21 AM

Bud in Canada is brewed by Labbat's

It has nothing to do with Budweiser except the name and packaging. It is a light and sweet Labatt's lager.

ahh so our budweiser is better than your budweiser.  gotcha!

#58 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

Drink it in maaaannnnn

• Free
  • 5,960 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:39 AM

Is that the date you guys started letting your females wear the pants in the relationship?
  • cashfl0w likes this
Belfort/ShoGOD/JDS/Reem/Edgar/Diaz Brothers/Khabib/DC/Arlovski/Killa Gorilla/Oezdemir