• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 amunera

amunera

***** please...

• Free
  • 4,354 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:49 AM

Man, Dildoshaw haping Cody, 5-0 and counting, would not be surprised if he swept him.

Too much time calling him a snake instead of training his fighters or making good decisions I guess.

Edited by amunera, 18 May 2017 - 10:53 AM.

• DougIsPro likes this

Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#2 DougIsPro

DougIsPro

#1 P4P

• Free
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:00 AM

garbagant is just itching to be exposed for a can.

i am not a banana.

#3 DougIsPro

DougIsPro

#1 P4P

• Free
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:01 AM

garbagebrat

i am not a banana.

#4 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 34,058 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:50 PM

garbagant is just itching to be exposed for a can.

garbagebrat

Thats what you get for posting your topic in this section AmuCANra

• amunera likes this

cung-le-ko-rich-franklin.gif

#5 amunera

amunera

***** please...

• Free
  • 4,354 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:10 PM

Freddy will eventually come and it will be the same people that usually talk about this anyways :D

• freddievanhalen3 likes this

Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#6 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 22,470 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:03 PM

It's definitely 6-0 after next week. Looks like another interesting altercation. I'm actually enjoying this season. Nice to have recognised fighters in there
  • amunera likes this

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

rich-franklin.jpg

#7 amunera

amunera

***** please...

• Free
  • 4,354 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:44 AM

It's definitely 6-0 after next week. Looks like another interesting altercation. I'm actually enjoying this season. Nice to have recognised fighters in there

Yup, with Ludwig there we will finally get the two complete version, let's see what will happen.

Who do you think will win it all? Krause? Other than him I have not been convinced by anyone else's chances.

• bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 and Bubba_Sparks like this

Fav:
conair.gif?w=780

#8 bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

MMA FAN

• Moderators
  • 6,356 posts
  • LocationChi-Town

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:53 AM

Yup, with Ludwig there we will finally get the two complete version, let's see what will happen.

Who do you think will win it all? Krause? Other than him I have not been convinced by anyone else's chances.

My pick was Krause, but I seen that he had a bad staph infection and has just gotten back in the gym again, just not sure if he got it during the show or after???

How you doin?

#9 amunera

amunera

***** please...

• Free
  • 4,354 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:07 AM

My pick was Krause, but I seen that he had a bad staph infection and has just gotten back in the gym again, just not sure if he got it during the show or after???

Oh that would suck for him for sure, he is in this just because he felt robbed of the opportunity and to have to leave again would totally suck.

• bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 likes this

Fav:
conair.gif?w=780

#10 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 22,470 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:24 AM

I like nijem in this. I think he's pretty well-rounded. I also reckon Jesse's takedowns will be hard to stop. Wasn't that impressed with krause to be honest.
  • bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 and amunera like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#11 bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

MMA FAN

• Moderators
  • 6,356 posts
  • LocationChi-Town

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:32 AM

Agree, gotta see how it plays out. 

How you doin?

#12 Wullief23

Wullief23
  • Free
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 04:02 AM

I felt it was strange to have Krause in there. Still being in the UFC he really has not much to win and everything to lose. He is expected to win it. If he doesn't, he really gets beat from someone who couldn't cut it at UFC level.
Looks to me like the guy who should win it, but really the point of the programme was guys who didn't cut it before having a second chance.
Saying that it's been a good season.
  • bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 and amunera like this

#13 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,324 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 24 May 2017 - 02:22 PM

Freddy will eventually come and it will be the same people that usually talk about this anyways :D

I am here and this season is actually dope
  • amunera likes this

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#14 amunera

amunera

***** please...

• Free
  • 4,354 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:00 AM

Cody's coaches and Cody himself are very very cringey. I feel very awkward listening to their poor reasoning skills, seems like reading the fora sometimes :P

Nijem sure can get out of a guillotine. 6-0, now lets see if Joe daddy still has it in him.

Besides the coaches bickering I am enjoying the season, nice seeing some of the guys' journeys after leaving the UFC.

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

Fav:
conair.gif?w=780

#15 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 22,470 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:07 AM

Cody's coaches and Cody himself are very very cringey. I feel very awkward listening to their poor reasoning skills, seems like reading the fora sometimes :P

Nijem sure can get out of a guillotine. 6-0, now lets see if Joe daddy still has it in him.

Besides the coaches bickering I am enjoying the season, nice seeing some of the guys' journeys after leaving the UFC.

I actually started this season probably siding 80/20 with Cody on this whole Duane thing. It's probably swung the other way during the season.

The coach drama is getting stale. They need to get coaches who are funny and witty and can have a bit of banter. I still think the conor/urijah season was one of the best purely in terms of the coach's interaction.

Loving the fights. Hespect to Ramsey, thought he was dying in that second choke. Fair play to let me bang bro as well, came across really well and put up a decent scrap.

Best tuf season for a long time.
  • amunera likes this

rich-franklin.jpg

#16 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,324 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted Today, 04:47 AM