Sign in to follow this  
amunera

TUF Redemption

Yep. Two disciplines, one trick. Get the td, get the win. Fair play to him,he plays to his strength.

I think he's going to get USADAed at some point in the UFC. At 34 years old he is bigger than he was at 25 and he's got roid gut.
  • Like 2

I think he's going to get USADAed at some point in the UFC. At 34 years old he is bigger than he was at 25 and he's got roid gut.

I dunno. I remember everyone on his first tuf saying he was just freakishly strong anyway. He fought at 185 on the first tuf so I'm not sure he's bigger now.

Felt sorry for Mike-nice bloke but hopeless on his feet. Reminded me of cahal pendred.

• Like 2

havent watched in a while.  dont care.

great input, I was dying to know what you thought about the show, I am glad you took the time to come to the TUF forum to express your opinion :D

• Like 2

great input, I was dying to know what you thought about the show, I am glad you took the time to come to the TUF forum to express your opinion :D

ive been planning on haveing TUF marathone since i got fight pass.  i even made it thru a few episodes of seasons 1 and 5.  but i know how they all end, and that just ruins the fun.

• Like 1

ive been planning on haveing TUF marathone since i got fight pass.  i even made it thru a few episodes of seasons 1 and 5.  but i know how they all end, and that just ruins the fun.

You did not miss much, besides this season all seasons since like season 8 or so have been kind of meh, I have watched them but as you said, if I knew who won I would not watch them now .

• Like 1

You did not miss much, besides this season all seasons since like season 8 or so have been kind of meh, I have watched them but as you said, if I knew who won I would not watch them now .

Since season 10

Great end to a great season.  

Thought Elliott came across as a bit of a nob trash-talking a load of guys who'd just lost their final chance.  It was noticeable that Jesse was the one right in the thick of it keeping Seth and Krause from going at it.  Hespect to the guy, he really has learned since his last stint.  I think it would be cool if he won it, although if anyone can stuff his TD's it's Lima.  

Not quite sure what Krause was thinking trying to grapple with him.  That was always going to end with him on his back.  I don't think he's done his reputation any harm though; he's a LW fighting former MWs.  The exposure will probably help get him some decent fights back at LW.

• Like 1

Great end to a great season.  

Thought Elliott came across as a bit of a nob trash-talking a load of guys who'd just lost their final chance.  It was noticeable that Jesse was the one right in the thick of it keeping Seth and Krause from going at it.  Hespect to the guy, he really has learned since his last stint.  I think it would be cool if he won it, although if anyone can stuff his TD's it's Lima.  

Not quite sure what Krause was thinking trying to grapple with him.  That was always going to end with him on his back.  I don't think he's done his reputation any harm though; he's a LW fighting former MWs.  The exposure will probably help get him some decent fights back at LW.

Yup, nice redemption for taylor, he was pure class this season, hopefully he will win it, even if limacould stop the take down I see Taylor winning anyways.

Agree with Krause, you could tell the size difference, and he faded quite quickly, but even if he had not started the grappling he would not have been able to keep Taylor off him, he was quite relentless.