This is why Mighty Mouse will never be the GOAT

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 TheBigD

TheBigD
  • Free
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:06 PM

“There's other challengers in the division with more wins and on a winning streak,” he said. “This wouldn't be a super-fight because TJ is not a champion. He's just a 135er coming down to 125 to skip the line that other flyweight competitors have worked hard to climb.

“Now, if he was a champion, there’d be something there.”

As soon as he's faced with an actual threat, he tries to duck. He even mentioned fighting Benavidez again over this lmao. Before this when Garbrant wanted to move down, DJ immediately made friends with him. Mighty Mouse fights C level competition and goes out of his way to keep it that way. I guess he learned his lesson with Cruz.

This quote alone should knock him down the P4P list.

• bluesy, FelineQuikness and Douglass like this

#2 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 36,989 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:13 PM

xm90qt.png

dj-crop.jpg

Looks pretty GOAT to me.

• Mcmax3000, StompGrind, GoToGuy and 2 others like this

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

And at least I am no former Junkie that is all that matters.

#3 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 44,686 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:15 PM

7852731_orig.png

• Mcmax3000 likes this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#4 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 27,936 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:28 PM

Because he questions whether a guy who has never competed in his division deserves a title shot?
  • bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 and GN_FDU like this

#5 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,190 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:40 PM

Not entirely, there are much bigger reasons why he will never be in the conversation for the Goat. Ducking TJ is not one of them, however it is a perfect reason as to why he isn't making more money. People would actually watch him fight TJ, probably even a few would talk about it but nobody other than maybe his mom and dad will watch him fight a Tuf can or some guy they found off the street like he's been doing.

#6 TheBigD

TheBigD
  • Free
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:57 PM

Because TJ is the first legit contender in years and Mighty Mouses first instinct is to duck and cover despite, in all likelihood, a much bigger payout.

#7 HoytBow1

HoytBow1
  • Free
  • 411 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:57 PM

“There's other challengers in the division with more wins and on a winning streak,” he said. “This wouldn't be a super-fight because TJ is not a champion. He's just a 135er coming down to 125 to skip the line that other flyweight competitors have worked hard to climb.

“Now, if he was a champion, there’d be something there.”

As soon as he's faced with an actual threat, he tries to duck. He even mentioned fighting Benavidez again over this lmao. Before this when Garbrant wanted to move down, DJ immediately made friends with him. Mighty Mouse fights C level competition and goes out of his way to keep it that way. I guess he learned his lesson with Cruz.

This quote alone should knock him down the P4P list.

I take it you've never seen him fight?
  • Mcmax3000 likes this

#8 Yesterdays_Hero

Yesterdays_Hero

Leader of The 5k Family

• Free
  • 33,867 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:45 PM

Also because he weighs 125lbs he's behind every HW ever on the GOAT list

• ijosef likes this

1z3tcvc.jpg

OFFICIAL UFC FORUM +1 POSTER OF THE PREVIOUS TWO YEARS

#9 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 22,769 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:23 PM

When the division above you is only 10lbs and you won't fight there you can never be the GOAT
  • TheBigD and CanPass like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#10 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 24,284 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:35 PM

When the division above you is only 10lbs and you won't fight there you can never be the GOAT

He fought there 16 times and went 14-2
  • Mcmax3000 and GN_FDU like this

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion

#11 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

2016's Award Winner Winner Top 25 Rankings President

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:38 PM

Because he questions whether a guy who has never competed in his division deserves a title shot?

Here's the top 10 at 125lbs

1 Joseph Benavidez 

2 Henry Cejudo 

3 Ray Borg 

4 Wilson Reis 

5 Jussier Formiga 

6 Sergio Pettis 

7 Brandon Moreno 

8 Tim Elliott 

9 Ian McCall 

10 Dustin Ortiz 

LMFAO

Give TJ the shot

• TheBigD and Douglass like this

#12 the_vagenius

the_vagenius
  • Free
  • 736 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:49 PM

Mclovin moreno surprises the world and sneaks in a submission win over mm, other than that hes relatively safe

#13 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 22,769 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:01 PM

He fought there 16 times and went 14-2

How many times as champ again?

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#14 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 24,284 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:35 PM

How many times as champ again?

When he's one fight away from breaking a record it would be dumb to move up. He has a goal and it's to dominate his weight class. There isn't anything wrong with that. It's what more people should strive for. Guys like Cruz just have too big of a height/reach advantage.

#15 ChompskyHonk

ChompskyHonk
  • Free
  • 443 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:00 PM

xm90qt.png

I though MM only got 1 belt? Or did the ufc retro him hisowed belts?

dj-crop.jpg

Looks pretty GOAT to me.

#16 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,094 posts
  • LocationWintertooth is coming

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:20 PM

505444614.0.jpg

54135825.jpg

Nobody speak nobody get choked. 

#17 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 22,769 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:36 PM

When he's one fight away from breaking a record it would be dumb to move up. He has a goal and it's to dominate his weight class. There isn't anything wrong with that. It's what more people should strive for. Guys like Cruz just have too big of a height/reach advantage.

Agreed. But for that same reason he will never be considered the GOAT

v4MjFdj.png

#18 The_Chris_Slept_My_Boy

The_Chris_Slept_My_Boy

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 15,436 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:50 PM

Agreed. But for that same reason he will never be considered the GOAT

I agree with juice. Break the record and then move up. Would be stupid to put a hold on the record to move up now.

That being said if he refuses to move up after breaking the record and cleaning out the division then he deserves a little shade.

He seems starved for fans and more attention, well best way to garner that attention and fan love is a superfight. We go crazy for that chit.

Edited by Omoplataypus, 18 May 2017 - 09:52 PM.

!!! WAR KELGOAT The uncrowned WW champ
Check out my Youtube channel here-
https://www.youtube....downey73/videos

Bubba drink the fluoride !

#19 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:23 AM

I agree with juice. Break the record and then move up. Would be stupid to put a hold on the record to move up now.
That being said if he refuses to move up after breaking the record and cleaning out the division then he deserves a little shade.
He seems starved for fans and more attention, well best way to garner that attention and fan love is a superfight. We go crazy for that chit.

This article says TJ would go down to his weight class of 125lbs. He would still be fighting to break the record, except it'll be against TJ instead of a scrub no name

MM seems like he's scared to lose against Dilashaw and would rather take an easy fight that he knows he'll win.

#20 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:28 AM

If TJ comes down to 125 and Johnson beats him then moves up and beats Cody or Dominick at 135 he's the goat no argument.

Edited by Jolldan, 19 May 2017 - 02:28 AM.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#21 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 44,686 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:44 AM

If TJ comes down to 125 and Johnson beats him then moves up and beats Cody or Dominick at 135 he's the goat no argument.

The odds of either of those fights happening is exactly zero.

Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#22 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:46 AM

The odds of either of those fights happening is exactly zero.

I give him more than that lol not much but a little more.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#23 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:51 AM

He's afraid to fight TJ at 125lbs, what on Earth makes you think he'll man up and fight Dom or Cody at 135?

#24 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:52 AM

He's afraid to fight TJ at 125lbs, what on Earth makes you think he'll man up and fight Dom or Cody at 135?

I get why he doesn't want to fight TJ right now zero to gain everything to lose. If TJ beats Cody then he would take the fight.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#25 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:01 AM

I get why he doesn't want to fight TJ right now zero to gain everything to lose. If TJ beats Cody then he would take the fight.

0 to gain? Hope about a credible title defense? How about some public interest in one of his fights for once? How about breaking the title defense record?

What am I saying, let him fight Joe B for the forth time instead......

#26 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:08 AM

0 to gain? Hope about a credible title defense? How about some public interest in one of his fights for once? How about breaking the title defense record?

Sorry I should say the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Take out Tim Elliot who I think should be higher on the list and the last guys he's fought have been ranked 1, 2 and 4. I get the prospect of a fight with TJ is more exciting and would generate more interest but you can't claim the top guys in his own division aren't credible contenders.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#27 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:14 AM

Sorry I should say the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Take out Tim Elliot who I think should be higher on the list and the last guys he's fought have been ranked 1, 2 and 4. I get the prospect of a fight with TJ is more exciting and would generate more interest but you can't claim the top guys in his own division aren't credible contenders.

If he beats TJ and breaks the record at the same time the juice would be worth the squeeze. He'll gain some popularity for once.

It doesn't matter that guys are ranked 1,2,3,4,5 in that division. It's weak. There's no dominant fighter at 125 aside from MM. At 135 you have multiple dominant fighters (TJ, Cody, Dom). At 145 you have multiple dominant fighters (Conor, Aldo, Mendes, Franky, Holloway). At 155 you have multiple dominant fighters (Conor, Khabib, Tony, Alvarez, RDA, etc).

Do you see what I'm getting at here? The division is thin, not because MM is that good, it's because the 125lb fighters are nothing special aside from him.

#28 bluesy

bluesy
  • Free
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:17 AM

A TUF winner was his hardest title defense. That division shouldn't even be qualified for P4P rankings.

• McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO likes this

#29 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:21 AM

If he beats TJ and breaks the record at the same time the juice would be worth the squeeze. He'll gain some popularity for once.

It doesn't matter that guys are ranked 1,2,3,4,5 in that division. It's weak. There's no dominant fighter at 125 aside from MM. At 135 you have multiple dominant fighters (TJ, Cody, Dom). At 145 you have multiple dominant fighters (Conor, Aldo, Mendes, Franky, Holloway). At 155 you have multiple dominant fighters (Conor, Khabib, Tony, Alvarez, RDA, etc).

Do you see what I'm getting at here? The division is thin, not because MM is that good, it's because the 125lb fighters are nothing special aside from him.

He will know TJ would be one of his most dangerous fights, so he will want the max return he can get from it. I think he's going to want to get the title defence record first probably against Ray Borg.

Then we may see him pursue a super fight, Mighty Mouse vs. the winner of Cody vs. TJ. He is then going up in weight, facing the champ and has the opportunity to win a second belt.

The division is overly criticized most other fights are close just not when Johnson is fighting.

• juice64011 likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#30 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:25 AM

He will know TJ would be one of his most dangerous fights, so he will want the max return he can get from it. I think he's going to want to get the title defence record first probably against Ray Borg.

Then we may see him pursue a super fight, Mighty Mouse vs. the winner of Cody vs. TJ. He is then going up in weight, facing the champ and has the opportunity to win a second belt.

The division is overly criticized most other fights are close just not when Johnson is fighting.

You can't dodge a fight because you think it's dangerous if you're the champ. That's not how this works jolldan!!! You are saying it's ok for MM to pad his Championship run with cans and then want to call him the GOAT? Nope!

MM will never take a 135lb fight. I've heard him say it numerous times in interviews. He wants to keep defending at 125lbs until he retires.

#31 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:00 AM

You can't dodge a fight because you think it's dangerous if you're the champ. That's not how this works jolldan!!! You are saying it's ok for MM to pad his Championship run with cans and then want to call him the GOAT? Nope!

MM will never take a 135lb fight. I've heard him say it numerous times in interviews. He wants to keep defending at 125lbs until he retires.

No I see what you mean, but TJ isn't even in his division. So he isn't ducking its as relevant a fight right now as Rockhold calling out Werdum. Now if TJ loses to Cody and decides to move down to Flyweight then of course everything changes.

Frankly I don't really know why TJ wants the fight he would surely be really drained at 125 and like you said MM isn't a huge draw to go down to and possibly lose.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#32 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:09 AM

No I see what you mean, but TJ isn't even in his division. So he isn't ducking its as relevant a fight right now as Rockhold calling out Werdum. Now if TJ loses to Cody and decides to move down to Flyweight then of course everything changes.

Frankly I don't really know why TJ wants the fight he would surely be really drained at 125 and like you said MM isn't a huge draw to go down to and possibly lose.

Ray Borg or TJ Dillashaw... Whose more credible as a title challenger (regardless of weight)? I think everyone but a select few dummy's would say TJ by a WIDE margin. Champs going up or dropping down weight skip the line, and rightfully so, they've earned it.

The reason why he's doing this is because Cody is hurt and won't be fighting for some time so he wants to challenge himself in a big fight

Edited by GURU|Cole, 19 May 2017 - 04:10 AM.

#33 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:48 AM

Ray Borg or TJ Dillashaw... Whose more credible as a title challenger (regardless of weight)? I think everyone but a select few dummy's would say TJ by a WIDE margin. Champs going up or dropping down weight skip the line, and rightfully so, they've earned it.

The reason why he's doing this is because Cody is hurt and won't be fighting for some time so he wants to challenge himself in a big fight

How in any way shape or form can a fighter who has never competed in that division be more worthy of a title shot than one than the guy who is ranked 3rd in the division. Makes zero sense.

If he wants a hard fight he should fight Cruz that fight actually makes sense.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#34 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 24,284 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:03 AM

Joe B>TJ

#35 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 24,284 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:09 AM

This is hilarious coming from a Canor fan

#36 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 4,938 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:10 AM

Joe B>TJ

inb4alphafailvideosofJoeBKOingTJ

Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#37 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 24,284 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:15 AM

Casuals going to casual. Joe B is 10-0 in the division against anyone not named MM.

#38 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:19 AM

How in any way shape or form can a fighter who has never competed in that division be more worthy of a title shot than one than the guy who is ranked 3rd in the division. Makes zero sense.

If he wants a hard fight he should fight Cruz that fight actually makes sense.

Because he's a former champ and the #1 contender in a more competitive division. TJ is significantly better than any 125lber aside from maybe MM. It makes all the sense in the world for him to jump in front​ of everyone at 125.

Cruz isn't ready to fight yet, the next best challenge would be MM.

#39 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 4,938 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:21 AM

Because he's a former champ and the #1 contender in a more competitive division. TJ is significantly better than any 125lber aside from maybe MM. It makes all the sense in the world for him to jump in front​ of everyone at 125.

TJ got KOed by a guy MM beat fairly easily.

• juice64011 likes this

Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#40 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:22 AM

Casuals going to casual. Joe B is 10-0 in the division against anyone not named MM.

What a lineup of guys he's beaten!

ZTJKKBK.png

Said no one EVER

#41 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:23 AM

That was the second worst stoppage I've ever seen in my life. TJ was getting up to his feet throwing punches as the ref jumped in like a true amateur

#42 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 24,284 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:25 AM

What a lineup of guys he's beaten!

ZTJKKBK.png

Said no one EVER

You are still wrong that there aren't other dominate fighters. Who has TJ beat besides Barao? Mike Easton and Joe Soto

lel

#43 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 4,938 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:25 AM

That was the second worst stoppage I've ever seen in my life. TJ was getting up to his feet throwing punches as the ref jumped in like a true amateur

LOL he went full stanky leg like 3 times in less than 3 seconds

• juice64011 and xFINISHxHIMx like this

Fav:
conair.gif?w=780

#44 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:28 AM

And?

He held a belt at a different weight class so he should get an automatic shot at a totally new weight class because you don't rate it as highly? Cole that makes no **** sense lol

• juice64011 likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#45 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 36,989 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:30 AM

Twice
  • juice64011 likes this

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

And at least I am no former Junkie that is all that matters.

#46 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 24,284 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:32 AM

And?

He held a belt at a different weight class so he should get an automatic shot at a totally new weight class because you don't rate it as highly? Cole that makes no **** sense lol

Hey he went 1-1 with Raphael "I fight once ever three years" Assuncao.
  • Jolldan likes this

#47 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:36 AM

Hey he went 1-1 with Raphael "I fight once ever three years" Assuncao.

Im a big TJ fan would love to see him get the win over Cody and then maybe set this fight up.

But as of right now he simply doesn't deserve the shot and it makes little sense.

• juice64011 likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#48 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 4,938 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:38 AM

I do applaud TJ for offering himself for this fight, it's a smart move, he has a lot to gain, and should he lose he could blame it in the weight cut or whatnot and not affect too much his status at BW. However, MM position is totally coherent, and consistent with was he has always preached, a fair awarding of title shots.

Edited by amunera, 19 May 2017 - 06:39 AM.

• juice64011 and Jolldan like this

Fav:
conair.gif?w=780

#49 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 24,284 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:57 AM

I don't even know if TJ can make 125, 10 pounds is over a gallon of water weight. That would be tough for him to do.

#50 LayDownDead

LayDownDead

FIGHT WEEK MAGNY WEEK

• Free
  • 7,045 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:59 AM

the ultimate ducking championship has gone too far

• McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and TheBigD like this

"Neil Magny's striking is literally perfect" - Dana White

"Neil Magny could out box Floyd Mayweather" - Edmond Tarverdyan