Photo

12er I'm near retirement. Stop visiting my profile.

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

Yeah well, I still jerk off manually

• Free
  • 16,342 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:03 PM

Weirdo... you have vidya games to play.  It's done and I clearly won.  Now keep your goddamn eyeballs off my profile page, son.

• Eclipse76, sobercuban, IRT. and 2 others like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#2 sobercuban

sobercuban

POTUS

• Moderators
  • 51,881 posts
  • LocationThe other side of the table

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:08 PM

5 people have viewed your profile since 12er

• Eclipse76, IRT., WarWest® and 3 others like this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#3 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 16,342 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:17 PM

5 people have viewed your profile since 12er

That's because I'm dope.

The question with 12er is why is he visiting someone's profile that he has blocked?  If you have me blocked stay the **** off my profile page.

• sobercuban, McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and cashfl0w like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#4 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 41,994 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:22 PM

You're not old enough to retire.

• sobercuban, McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and CorporalClegg209 like this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-2 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#5 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 16,342 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:50 PM

You're not old enough to retire.

Possible.  I need my mother and step mother to stop trying to hide the condition of my father's health.  I'm a grown man and one of four children spawned by him.  One via each of his four marriages.  Younger sister is 24, older brother is 36 and oldest sister is 48.  I'm the weirdo not in that 12 year Chinese monkey loop.

I'm burning time like no other at my job but I'm done with the place not listening to the people on the ground and then acting like something was their idea 3 months later.  Just waiting on a stock bank I get in July/August and I'm done with working my life away OT 7 months out of the year.  The old man is 67 years old and his last few are happening right now.

• Eclipse76 likes this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#6 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,280 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:51 PM

i might drop by your profile just to tag a nice little circle jerk crew emblem on your wall, but i will take the canadian approach and first ask you if thats okay if i graffiti all over your ****.  and if you refuse, i'll probably do it anyways but i'll spray paint i'm sorry eh? under the emblem

Edited by You, 19 May 2017 - 12:55 PM.

• Eclipse76, WarWest®, McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and 1 other like this

#7 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 16,342 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:54 PM

i might drop by your profile just to tag a nice little circle jerk crew emblem on your wall, but i will take the canadian approach and ask you if thats okay first.  and if you refuse, i'll probably do it anyways but i'll spray paint i'm sorry eh? under the emblem

That actually sounds pretty cool.

• McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO likes this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#8 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 16,342 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:55 PM

WW liked it so it must've been a good post.

• Eclipse76 and McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#9 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,280 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:56 PM

**** there dont seem to be the option no more.

oh well. i fookin tried boyz

• WarWest® and McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO like this

#10 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

2016's Award Winner Winner Top 25 Rankings President

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:59 PM

Why'd 12er block u m8

• Eclipse76 and WarWest® like this

#11 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 41,994 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:59 PM

Why'd 12er block u m8

CC209 is just too damn savage.
  • Eclipse76 and McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO like this
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#12 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:00 PM

Xdldl.gif

• Eclipse76, WarWest® and cashfl0w like this

#13 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 16,342 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:04 PM

Why'd 12er block u m8

Cash actually instigated the entire thing!  HE MADE THE FOOKIN' THREAD!

lmao.

• McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and cashfl0w like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#14 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 16,342 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:07 PM

I'll still take credit for retiring him though.  The golden boy shriveled up like a cold nutsack.  He works for a living though now... good for him.  Paid in tew fiddy in taxes so that's a contribution.  I only paid 21 times the amount he paid in taxes but he still did his part.  Congratulations on that job, boi.

• poonmachine, McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and cashfl0w like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#15 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 41,994 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:07 PM

Cash actually instigated the entire thing! HE MADE THE FOOKIN' THREAD!

lmao.

I'm the promoter. That's what I do.
  • McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO, CorporalClegg209 and -idyb- like this

amazin

#16 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:08 PM

Cash actually instigated the entire thing!  HE MADE THE FOOKIN' THREAD!

lmao.

Did it already get mcmoded? (deleted)

• WarWest® likes this

#17 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 16,342 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:11 PM

Did it already get mcmoded? (deleted)

Probably.  **** McMod we verbally abused him to the point he was borrowing his neighbors car to job hunt that very day.  Cash and Corp changing bum lives.... he's not the first.

• McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and cashfl0w like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#18 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:12 PM

Probably.  **** McMod we verbally abused him to the point he was borrowing his neighbors car to job hunt that very day.  Cash and Corp changing bum lives.... he's not the first.

You might be cashs power bottom, but you ight by me my homie

Keep doin what you doing

• WarWest® likes this

#19 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,084 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:30 PM

Huh now I know why you blocked me the first time LoL

But you were like.....

58343243.jpg

I love you too
  • Eclipse76, McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and TheSinisterUrge like this

The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

post-406774-0-03315500-1494199077.jpg

#20 poonmachine

poonmachine
  • Free
  • 5,837 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:49 PM

I'll still take credit for retiring him though. The golden boy shriveled up like a cold nutsack. He works for a living though now... good for him. Paid in tew fiddy in taxes so that's a contribution. I only paid 21 times the amount he paid in taxes but he still did his part. Congratulations on that job, boi.

That's true. Taxes on OT are insane. I work OT almost every week and it almost doesn't seem worth it
  • WarWest® likes this

#21 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,063 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:58 PM

Why'd 12er block u m8

Several reasons actually.

1. He isn't original or clever. He just spams fighter quotes in all caps. His posts are very rarely worth reading.
2. He was a 12er Stan to the point it was borderline stalkerish. He was following me around crying for attention and making threads to cry that I didn't like his posts.
3. I retired this retard with my thread about gameplan McCondit being a running can. Dude came in and wrote about how he was so sick of everyone making fun of his favorite fighters and how he was done with the forum forever. Then he came back later even drunker and started talking about my kid. Then he came back the next day and started saying he retired me. 

Look at this ****. 

Oh look 12er is crying.  What a surprise

Nate got put on his **** 3 times and his knees buckled twice.  Those striking stats are bogus.  There's no way he landed 180 significant strikes with all the whiffing that took place.  He caught him clean but never dropped him.

Yeah Conor ran but Nate stalled against the cage.  It was a good fight but there's an article reading "Conor McGregor defeated Nate Diaz in the greatest fight in MMA history"

LOL it was a good fight but it wasn't even the best fight of the year let alone MMA history.

You guys take care.  I'm done with you ****ing no life, no job losers that constantly cry because the fighter they wanted to win didn't get the nod in a fight where he clearly lost 3 out of 5 rounds.

• Eclipse76, WarWest®, McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and 3 others like this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#22 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,063 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:59 PM

That's true. Taxes on OT are insane. I work OT almost every week and it almost doesn't seem worth it

Negro please. You are on xbox at literally any time of the day or night that I get on. When the **** are you supposed to be putting in overtime? 

• Eclipse76, WarWest®, McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and 3 others like this

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#23 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,280 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:07 PM

I'll still take credit for retiring him though.  The golden boy shriveled up like a cold nutsack.  He works for a living though now... good for him.  Paid in tew fiddy in taxes so that's a contribution.  I only paid 21 times the amount he paid in taxes but he still did his part.  Congratulations on that job, boi.

many years ago in a land so far away there used to be a legend on here called thegoldenboy.  and it was one of g-row's homeboys the the forum celebrity who liked to talk real big cause he'd go to all of the events and bang chicks right after or whatever,  and then one rainy day everybody started trolling the golden boy for some odd reason and his dawg g-row had a giggle and banned everyone for like a week or two for saying not so nice things to this poor mans feelings and for those lonely weeks the place was dead empty except for g-row and thegoldenboy bro fisting each other.

what ever became of the golden boy?

edit:

http://forums.ufcfig...s/#entry3078189

this guy.  lol

Edited by You, 19 May 2017 - 03:14 PM.

• WarWest®, McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO and TheSinisterUrge like this

#24 poonmachine

poonmachine
  • Free
  • 5,837 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:14 PM

Negro please. You are on xbox at literally any time of the day or night that I get on. When the **** are you supposed to be putting in overtime?

Monday thru Friday my friend

#25 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,063 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:15 PM

Monday thru Friday my friend

Dawg, you're on xbox all day long playing ark!

• Eclipse76, poonmachine, WarWest® and 5 others like this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#26 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

Drink it in maaaannnnn

• Free
  • 5,960 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:18 PM

12er killing it in here. I like it.
  • Eclipse76, poonmachine, WarWest® and 3 others like this
Belfort/ShoGOD/JDS/Reem/Edgar/Diaz Brothers/Khabib/DC/Arlovski/Killa Gorilla/Oezdemir

#27 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,084 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:35 PM

many years ago in a land so far away there used to be a legend on here called thegoldenboy.  and it was one of g-row's homeboys the the forum celebrity who liked to talk real big cause he'd go to all of the events and bang chicks right after or whatever,  and then one rainy day everybody started trolling the golden boy for some odd reason and his dawg g-row had a giggle and banned everyone for like a week or two for saying not so nice things to this poor mans feelings and for those lonely weeks the place was dead empty except for g-row and thegoldenboy bro fisting each other.

what ever became of the golden boy?

edit:

http://forums.ufcfig...s/#entry3078189

this guy.  lol

LoL I remember when GB used to rustle Cash so hard
  • Eclipse76, poonmachine, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

#28 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,084 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:36 PM

12er killing it in here. I like it.

This ^^^

I'm honestly not surprised mother****ers
  • Eclipse76, poonmachine, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

#29 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,280 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:45 PM

LoL I remember when GB used to rustle Cash so hard

he would always type in 3rd person and act like the 2nd coming of christ just to troll, and it was rather funny, but i kind of did the same thing in one of his threads to mock him a little and g-row bant me for a week for 'trolling'

if simple trolling was a felony, then there would be nobody left on this place except for zaksame and lets be honest here, even if he is trolling aint nobody gonna understand what the **** that guy is trying to say anyways so youre just gonna give the post a like and then scroll past it

i know if it was anyone else but g-rows homeboy people were trolling in, there wouldnt have been the  great banwave of 2011, or whatever year it was lol

Edited by You, 19 May 2017 - 03:46 PM.

• Decompoze, WarWest®, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this

#30 poonmachine

poonmachine
  • Free
  • 5,837 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:28 PM

Dawg, you're on xbox all day long playing ark!

Not true. I can't even stay up past 11 on weekdays anymore.

Edited by poonmachine, 19 May 2017 - 04:29 PM.

• Decompoze, WarWest®, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this

#31 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,084 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:33 PM

he would always type in 3rd person and act like the 2nd coming of christ just to troll, and it was rather funny, but i kind of did the same thing in one of his threads to mock him a little and g-row bant me for a week for 'trolling'

if simple trolling was a felony, then there would be nobody left on this place except for zaksame and lets be honest here, even if he is trolling aint nobody gonna understand what the **** that guy is trying to say anyways so youre just gonna give the post a like and then scroll past it

i know if it was anyone else but g-rows homeboy people were trolling in, there wouldnt have been the  great banwave of 2011, or whatever year it was lol

Agreed

I honestly thought GB made an alt when Mr. "We back boyz" showed up LoL only because he was so good at trolling the hell out of people
  • Decompoze, TheSinisterUrge, BigDaddyDelta and 1 other like this

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

#32 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,280 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:48 PM

Agreed

I honestly thought GB made an alt when Mr. "We back boyz" showed up LoL only because he was so good at trolling the hell out of people

my brain is so scrambled that i thought i lost my ability to ever troll another person again

until one afternoon im just banging away on the keyboard minding my own business just pumping them keys, herping some derp about chris weidman that i honestly couldnt give much of a damn about while a good 20 people tell me to drink the piss weidman_the_welch.

it was supposed to just be a quick drive by trolling. i dont know why i decided to stick around. i was well peppered to be evicted within the first hour, and besides i have nothing of value to bring over here other than drugs and gsp threads.

Edited by You, 19 May 2017 - 04:58 PM.

• Decompoze, sobercuban, WarWest® and 2 others like this

#33 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,063 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:37 PM

Not true. I can't even stay up past 11 on weekdays anymore.

That's a lie. I'm pretty sure I saw you online when I got home at 230 last night.

I'm not hating, live the dream brother hillbilly.
  • Eclipse76, WarWest® and TheSinisterUrge like this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#34 sobercuban

sobercuban

POTUS

• Moderators
  • 51,881 posts
  • LocationThe other side of the table

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:59 PM

other than drugs and gsp threads.

solid contributions 

• Eclipse76, WarWest®, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#35 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 16,342 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:23 PM

Several reasons actually.

1. He isn't original or clever. He just spams fighter quotes in all caps. His posts are very rarely worth reading.
2. He was a 12er Stan to the point it was borderline stalkerish. He was following me around crying for attention and making threads to cry that I didn't like his posts.
3. I retired this retard with my thread about gameplan McCondit being a running can. Dude came in and wrote about how he was so sick of everyone making fun of his favorite fighters and how he was done with the forum forever. Then he came back later even drunker and started talking about my kid. Then he came back the next day and started saying he retired me. 

Look at this ****. 

Why you mirin' my profile page then, dawg?

Yes... you still have more likes.  I doubt that will ever change so keep your goddamn eyeballs off my page you neckbeard dingus.  Keep that job for the entire year and the government will cut you a check next Feb/March for about 9 grand even though that's like half of what you made.

Maybe have the wife pump out another unit and you can get even more!

• cashfl0w likes this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#36 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 16,342 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:25 PM

The dude that blocked me because he had a meltdown over the judges decision at UFC 202 is all up in my profile page.  What's he looking at?

• Eclipse76 and cashfl0w like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#37 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 16,342 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:28 PM

That's a lie. I'm pretty sure I saw you online when I got home at 230 last night.

I'm not hating, live the dream brother hillbilly.

What the ****?  Are you stalking everyone on here?

This mother****er knows when all the posters are online.

Threef.

• Eclipse76 and cashfl0w like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#38 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 3,280 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:51 PM

solid contributions 

may not be much but its all i have m8

• sobercuban, WarWest® and TheSinisterUrge like this