• Please log in to reply
712 replies to this topic

#1 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,426 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 27 July 2016 - 12:31 PM

A thread for all of IDYB's GSP spam that nobody cares about but him.

#2 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 8,237 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:32 PM

This is truly a day to be remembered so mark it on your calenders boys, for today, Georges "Rush" St. Pierre is celebrating his 36'th birthday.

Happy birthday champ!  Congratulations on being undefeated for the last 10 years, and here's hoping for another 10 more to come!

On behalf of the forum, we wish you the very best! May your day be pampered the **** right out with poutine, strong canadian brewed beer, and plenty of wimmen who are rated 8/8 and greased up in maple syrup. You deserve it bro.

Edited by You, 19 May 2017 - 03:34 PM.

• the_enigma, freddievanhalen3, sobercuban and 5 others like this

#3 King_CAN

King_CAN

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 25,055 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:43 PM

The-Rock-clapping-Clapping.gif

• sobercuban, GN_FDU and Alanmma like this

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#4 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,564 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:26 PM

This is truly a day to be remembered so mark it on your calenders boys, for today, Georges "Rush" St. Pierre is celebrating his 36'th birthday.

Happy birthday champ!  Congratulations on being undefeated for the last 10 years, and here's hoping for another 10 more to come!

On behalf of the forum, we wish you the very best! May your day be pampered the **** right out with poutine, strong canadian brewed beer, and plenty of wimmen who are rated 8/8 and greased up in maple syrup. You deserve it bro.

11420.jpg

• sobercuban, King_CAN, GN_FDU and 1 other like this

#5 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Still a ShowGOAT fan. Suck it.

• Ultimate
  • 49,511 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:38 PM

cringe
  • sobercuban, Druncle_Polo, LayDownDead and 3 others like this
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#6 Yesterdays_Hero

Yesterdays_Hero

Leader of The 5k Family

• Free
  • 34,147 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:47 PM

Can't believe the Hendricks fight was 10 years ago

• sobercuban, xFINISHxHIMx, CorporalClegg209 and 1 other like this

1z3tcvc.jpg

OFFICIAL UFC FORUM +1 POSTER OF THE PREVIOUS TWO YEARS

#7 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,564 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:52 PM

Can't believe the Hendricks fight was 10 years ago

bill-cosby-confused.jpg

• xFINISHxHIMx likes this

#8 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,237 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:03 PM

hendricks got beaten so badly that even yesterdays hero had his brain scrambled from watching that fight more than chris weidman taking a knee. he cant seem to remember that GSP won that fight against hendricks, and he doesnt remember what year it is either! When asked if he is okay, Yesterdays Hero fell over and told Dan Mirgliotta "It's 2007."

Edited by You, 19 May 2017 - 05:05 PM.

• sobercuban likes this

#9 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 37,726 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:39 PM

I heard the party was LIT here some XXXClusive Party Photos...

Pre-Clubbing

GSP.jpg

Clubbing...

sn.jpg

Meeting old friends....

gspAndShieldsGay.jpg

Later that evening...

gsp-not-to-lose1.jpg

The day after...

141_Georges_St-Pierre_gallery_post.jpg

Happy Birthday Georges...

nick-diaz-double-bird.jpg

• sobercuban, Yesterdays_Hero, buddy? and 1 other like this

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

And at least I am no former Junkie that is all that matters.

#10 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 5,092 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:41 PM

Go home IDYB your homoerotic love for Grease is showing.
  • Omoplataypus and -idyb- like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#11 agtx

agtx
  • Free
  • 3,692 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:08 PM

2wn7aiq.gif

• -idyb- likes this

VoKJm_s-200x150.gif

#12 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,237 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:53 PM

Go home IDYB your homoerotic love for Grease is showing.

i caannot contain myself any longer.   and how dare you disrespect a true legend and pioneer of the sport on his own damn  birthday.    have some dignity and celebrate like it was your own.  what do you do on your birthday? get drunk, call up your ex girlfriend and throw up all over your ed hardy shirt?

dont make me pm GreasyFrenchCanadienWhoWillProbeYou and sic him on you. trust me you don't want none of that.

Edited by You, 19 May 2017 - 09:55 PM.

#13 Taylor_Schonerstedt

Taylor_Schonerstedt
  • Free
  • 466 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:27 PM

Gsp is the worst

#14 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 5,092 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:40 PM

i caannot contain myself any longer. and how dare you disrespect a true legend and pioneer of the sport on his own damn birthday. have some dignity and celebrate like it was your own. what do you do on your birthday? get drunk, call up your ex girlfriend and throw up all over your ed hardy shirt?

dont make me pm GreasyFrenchCanadienWhoWillProbeYou and sic him on you. trust me you don't want none of that.

How dare you imply I wear Ed Hardy.

Birthday or not GSP is a greasy can who humps men.

qUDIQwQ.gif

#15 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,237 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:25 AM

How dare you imply I wear Ed Hardy.

Birthday or not GSP is a greasy can who humps men.

Yeah well up yours too buddy!  How dare you imply that GSP is a greasy can.    

Now whether or not he humps men is still yet to be determined. But just so that you know, any more of your disrespect, intolerance, and str8 up bigotry towards this man, and you will be sure to find out the answer to that. Personally. You better vaseline that angus son if you know whats best for you, cause he's going in raw. I know he can last 25 minutes, but I don't know if you would be able to handle it

GreasyFrenchCanadienWhoWillProbeYou is only a message away bro. And i have him connected through Tinder as well. You don't want **** to get real homie. Trust me, you don't.

Edited by You, 20 May 2017 - 12:39 AM.

#16 King_CAN

King_CAN

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 25,055 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:09 AM

I heard the party was LIT here some XXXClusive Party Photos...

Pre-Clubbing

GSP.jpg

Clubbing...

sn.jpg

Meeting old friends....

gspAndShieldsGay.jpg

Later that evening...

gsp-not-to-lose1.jpg

The day after...

141_Georges_St-Pierre_gallery_post.jpg

Happy Birthday Georges...

nick-diaz-double-bird.jpg

Still proves to me you're the biggest GSP fan on the forum

• cashfl0w likes this

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#17 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 37,726 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:02 AM

Still proves to me you're the biggest GSP fan on the forum

Nope you and IDYB are the only ones riding his D. Hate to tell ya but move on he will never "fight" lol again.
  • -idyb- likes this

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

And at least I am no former Junkie that is all that matters.

#18 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 5,092 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:31 AM

Yeah well up yours too buddy! How dare you imply that GSP is a greasy can.

Now whether or not he humps men is still yet to be determined. But just so that you know, any more of your disrespect, intolerance, and str8 up bigotry towards this man, and you will be sure to find out the answer to that. Personally. You better vaseline that angus son if you know whats best for you, cause he's going in raw. I know he can last 25 minutes, but I don't know if you would be able to handle it

GreasyFrenchCanadienWhoWillProbeYou is only a message away bro. And i have him connected through Tinder as well. You don't want **** to get real homie. Trust me, you don't.

Idyb is a peach
  • -idyb- likes this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#19 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,591 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:33 AM

Hendricks has never been the same fighter since the GSP fight. He's had a couple of decent wins but mostly he is clutch and grab can who can't put anyone away.

• -idyb- likes this

#20 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 10,044 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:29 AM

cringe

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#21 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,007 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:09 AM

bill-cosby-confused.jpg

3306484e3d55d3efe3fa65461d3db776_not-say

• VertFTW likes this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#22 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,237 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:53 PM

Nope you and IDYB are the only ones riding his D. Hate to tell ya but move on he will never "fight" lol again.

IRT doesnt quite strike me as a hardcore gsp fan.

Idyb is a peach

thats better

im glad youve finally decided to know your role. now all you need to do is shut your mouth jabroni

Hendricks has never been the same fighter since the GSP fight. He's had a couple of decent wins but mostly he is clutch and grab can who can't put anyone away.

yep. and the new USADA policies has crushed any dreams Hendroids ever had of actually being a legit MMA fighter. Youll never see him fight in california after the new laws there either

in reality, nobody has ever been the same after a gsp fight.  they lose the gsp fight and then go on massive losing skids, retirement, or bellator. the odd time gsp loses a fight, he avenges his loss  by beating them and actually finishing the fight, and then goes on to win the belt and go undefeated for 10 years.  truly the exellence of execution right here.

Edited by You, 20 May 2017 - 03:59 PM.

#23 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:10 PM

You truly are GSPs #1 fan
  • -idyb- likes this

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#24 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,237 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 05:29 AM

https://fightnetwork...rges-st-pierre/

Welterweight Path Paved With Opportunity For Georges St-Pierre
Ty O'Keefe / May 29, 2017 - 11:44am

georges-st-pierre-steps-in-the-o.jpg

When former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre announced his intention to return to the octagon, fight fans were understandably inclined to believe that he’d be returning to the division he once ruled in an attempt to reclaim the 170-pound title he suddenly vacated in 2013.

Instead, St-Pierre chose to venture into middleweight waters, prompting UFC president Dana White to give him an immediate shot at Michael Bisping’s 185-pound belt. But to White’s dismay, an eye injury forced St-Pierre to postpone his comeback fight until the fall, and as a result, the UFC cancelled his middleweight debut which was originally set for this summer.

Hoping to dispel any rumours regarding an intentional delay, St-Pierre recently gave fight fans his side of the story.

“Trust me, I’m not the kind of guy who thinks, ‘Hey, I’m going to make everybody wait for me. I don’t want to fight in the summer, I want to take my time.’ That’s not the reason,” said St-Pierre. “If it were up to me, I would come back. The reason is I had a problem with my eye. I had an injury.”

Waiting until the fall to see St-Pierre step into the octagon for the first time in four long years might frustrate some fight fans. But deep down, we know that a return to his old stomping grounds makes the most sense for both St-Pierre and the UFC, as well as the welterweight and middleweight divisions.

Now that Bisping’s knee injury has forced him to the sidelines, Yoel Romero will face Robert Whittaker for the interim 185-pound title at UFC 213 on July 8. But at least that’s a fight that moves the weight class forward, and at the end of the day, this division simply couldn’t afford to let the belt fall into the hands of a career welterweight right now.

Johny Hendricks is no longer around, but the welterweight landscape is still loaded with legitimate threats to the throne. Since Tyron Woodley’s “mystery opponent” for July never materialized, it appears that the champ is headed for a date with Demian Maia.

Much like Romero, nobody can question Maia’s right to a title shot. And, as long as Woodley gives the Brazilian that shot sometime this summer, St-Pierre should be ready to face whoever owns the welterweight belt in the fall.

With St-Pierre at 170 pounds, a potential dream super fight against Conor McGregor also has a much better chance of actually happening. Of course, St-Pierre must first prove that his extended absence hasn’t robbed him of the magic that once made him a champion, and McGregor will have to defend his lightweight title after resolving his business with boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. But the opportunity exists.

If it’s an option, a 170-pound title fight between St-Pierre and Woodley would be one of the year’s biggest draws. And along with a variety of potentially intriguing lightweight opponents, St-Pierre could also make the temporary move up to 185 pounds if bouts with Bisping, or even Anderson Silva, become a possibility in the future.

While St-Pierre looks to be headed back down the path to super-stardom, everybody seems to be forgetting the fact that all of this is riding on one gigantic “if.”

Because ultimately, if St-Pierre isn’t his former self and starts losing in the same way that B.J. Penn has the last few times he’s entered the octagon, not even the greatest welterweight of all-time will be able to keep fight fans interested.

Edited by -idyb-, 03 June 2017 - 05:29 AM.

#25 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Still a ShowGOAT fan. Suck it.

• Ultimate
  • 49,511 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 07:52 AM

Why does he look like he's half retarded in that photo?

• King_CAN, DrPaul, LayDownDead and 1 other like this
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#26 DrPaul

DrPaul

King Of The Fall

• Free
  • 53,814 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 08:37 AM

only half?

• King_CAN, LayDownDead, skillandpower and 1 other like this

Prediction Tournament XVI Champion

Gamblers Prediction League Season 4 Champion

Last one to post Champion

UFC Forum Fight Camp Champion

UFC Predictions Tournament 5 - unofficial Champion

PSN - DrPaul

#27 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,591 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 09:20 AM

I am beginning to wonder if he should even come back if all he is going to do is go after the WW strap.

I would rather watch GSP/Belfort than GSp/Woodley. 

#28 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:02 AM

I am beginning to wonder if he should even come back if all he is going to do is go after the WW strap.

You want him to not try to be the best?

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#29 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 10,044 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:18 AM

Because he is

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#30 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,591 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:19 AM

winning a ufc ww strap would not really be much of an accomplishment for him. Already done it twice and defended it fif times. 

Unless he is fighting a ww who is on his level record wise then what does it mean?

• skillandpower likes this

#31 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,237 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:32 PM

i cant believe that michael 'hands of steel' bisping ducked him!   that was truly a fight for all fight fans.

Edited by -idyb-, 03 June 2017 - 01:32 PM.

#32 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,591 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:40 PM

Bisping wants the fight. Its the UFC that won't wait until September or whatever. For whatever reason/.

#33 LayDownDead

LayDownDead

GANGSTER TALK

• Free
  • 7,561 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:54 PM

Neil knocks him out in the very first round

"Neil Magny's striking is literally perfect" - Dana White

"Neil Magny could out box Floyd Mayweather" - Edmond Tarverdyan

#34 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:30 PM

I am in no way a GSP fan but.. I really sont understand all this hate on him.. IMO opinion he easily beats Bisping.. and Bubba was trying to say Lawler beats him which is hilarious

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#35 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,237 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:59 PM

I am in no way a GSP fan but.. I really sont understand all this hate on him.. IMO opinion he easily beats Bisping.. and Bubba was trying to say Lawler beats him which is hilarious

its because he's canadian so it makes him easy for them yanks to hate on him.  especially after he DESTROYED their hero BJ Penn, Matt Hughes, and all of their other favorite fighers as well.

if he was american then the fans in america would be standing there chanting USA! USA! USA! and cheering him on as he goes on to defend his title every fight,   but he's a canadian so they'd rather just choose to be butthurt. and it rustles them even more deeply  when they hope and cheer for the next guy to beat him, and gsp still manages to walk away with his hand raised and his belt around his waist.

thats all there is to it.  ignorance and sheer jealousy. any educated fight fan can see that.

Edited by -idyb-, 03 June 2017 - 03:04 PM.

• freddievanhalen3 likes this

#36 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 03:03 PM

its because he's canadian so it makes him easy for them yanks to hate on him. especially after he DESTROYED their hero BJ Penn, Matt Hughes, and all of their other favorite fighers as well.

if he was american then the fans in america would be standing there chanting USA! USA! USA! and cheering him on as he goes on to defend his title every fight, but he's a canadian so they'd rather just choose to be butthurt.

thats all there is to it. ignorance and sheer jealousy. any educated fight fan can see that.

BJ Penn is not an American hero
  • King_CAN and -idyb- like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#37 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,237 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 03:07 PM

he was america's hero bro and considered the GOAT at the time. that was before gsp delivered a fresh creampie to him and ktfo'd him on the stool

bj penn's career has never been the same since fighting gsp.   his career took a nosedive from hero to zero.   much like every other opponent who ever faced off against GOAT St. Pierre in the octangular jungle.   they go from being the best contender on the planet, to stepping into the cage and fighting gsp, to having their career go down the toilet in a downward spiral. in that order.

Edited by -idyb-, 03 June 2017 - 03:08 PM.

#38 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,763 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 09:20 AM

He hasn't fought in over 3 years mate. Not sure why anticipating ring rust amuses you so much!

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#39 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 09:57 AM

He hasn't fought in over 3 years mate. Not sure why anticipating ring rust amuses you so much!

Ring rust doesnt take your ability to get a takedown

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#40 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,763 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:03 AM

Ring rust doesnt take your ability to get a takedown

It takes away your timing and confidence. That's a big part of takedowns. For some reason you're acting as if I've claimed gsp couldn't beat Claudia gadelha. I suspect the forum would be fairly evenly split on a gsp v Lawler fight.

rich-franklin.jpg

#41 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:04 AM

I suspect the forum would be fairly evenly split on a gsp v Lawler fight.

Ok

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#42 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,763 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:05 AM

Ok

Do a poll!

rich-franklin.jpg

#43 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:06 AM

Do a poll!

I dont care enough to do that
  • Bubba_Sparks likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#44 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,763 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:08 AM

I dont care enough to do that

Lol. Unfortunately that makes two of us.
We'll never know....I'd much rather you gave me feedback on my latest egg-fried rice attempt anyway.

rich-franklin.jpg

#45 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,591 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:41 AM

It takes away your timing and confidence. That's a big part of takedowns. For some reason you're acting as if I've claimed gsp couldn't beat Claudia gadelha. I suspect the forum would be fairly evenly split on a gsp v Lawler fight.

I wouldn;t be surprised if they all went for Lawler.

but the fact is that a rusty GSP should be able to brutalize Robbie LAwler for 3-4 rounds or =however long it took LAwler ot tap/gas.

simply not a fighter on the same level.

Edited by UFCCagerattler, 04 June 2017 - 10:41 AM.

• freddievanhalen3 and -idyb- like this

#46 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,591 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:42 AM

same for Woodley

which is why his whole comeback thing is looking lame right now. if he comes back and beats Woodley for the belt who cares?

Edited by UFCCagerattler, 04 June 2017 - 10:42 AM.

• -idyb- likes this

#47 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:43 AM

I wouldn;t be surprised if they all went for Lawler.

but the fact is that a rusty GSP should be able to brutalize Robbie LAwler for 3-4 rounds or =however long it took LAwler ot tap/gas.

simply not a fighter on the same level.

This

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#48 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,237 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:19 PM

Many people were discussing this in the last epic gsp article and were asking for a poll to see where you all stand on GSP's upcoming triumphant return to the octagon, primarilly where you all stand if youd like to see him come back and fight Robbie?    Bubba and Freddie seem to think its going to be a 50/50 forum split, but they are a little preoccupied, so thats where I come in and make this thread thats sure to not fail.

So we need to crunch these numbers, though I'm not sure what else it could possibly prove. No matter the result of this poll, GSP will forever be remembered as the greatest welterweight fighter to ever grace the octagon, and one of the greatest fighters, if not the greatest fighter to ever compete in combat sports

Edited by -idyb-, 04 June 2017 - 06:22 PM.

#49 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,204 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:19 PM

I think that GSP would retire afterwards.
  • UFCCagerattler likes this
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#50 Douglass

Douglass

#1 P4P

• Free
  • 4,934 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:24 PM

there would be some leftover miletitch drama, i would hope.

i am bananas.