GSP GOAT WW Champ MW Champ P5P #1

• Please log in to reply
997 replies to this topic

#951 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 13,205 posts
  • Location๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜GSP's #1 Fan โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ

Posted 28 March 2018 - 08:57 AM

Funnily enough, I think similarly about you, except in reverse.

Your chitty performance in the Prediction League & subsequent quitting doesn't add to your "expertise."

INB4 "Look how many forum games I won in the past" as if that somehow helps your sorry, uneducated argument.

he probably hasnt been able to predict the correct outcome of a gsp fight for like a decade lol.  much like all the other gsp hatin' mouth breathing chest thumping milk drinkers

Edited by -idyb-, 28 March 2018 - 08:58 AM.

• I_Take_Roids_m8 and smwwrest like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#952 NoOneHigherThanMe

NoOneHigherThanMe
  • Free
  • 797 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:55 AM

Every now and then I like to appreciate the greatness that is GSP
  • -idyb- likes this

#953 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,205 posts
  • Location๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜GSP's #1 Fan โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ

Posted 30 March 2018 - 01:51 PM

Every now and then I like to appreciate the greatness that is GSP

I'm hosting a GSP worship ceremony tonight where we celebrate the 5 year and 2 week anniversary of GSP's destruction of Nick Diaz.

You're welcome to join

Edited by -idyb-, 30 March 2018 - 01:52 PM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#954 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,205 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:14 PM

dGO1Ng5.jpg

• I_Take_Roids_m8 likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#955 AxeMurduh

AxeMurduh
  • Free
  • 5,617 posts
  • LocationEastern City North West

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:19 PM

Lol **** can
  • -idyb- likes this
๐Ÿ‘ฝ

#956 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,205 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:30 PM

wtf how did my aljamain sterling thread get put in here?

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#957 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,205 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:33 PM

i demand answers as to why my Alljamain Sterling thread got merged into the GSP thread?

first of all they have nothing to do with one another. one is a white blanket, and the other is a black backpack,  secondly there was not even a hint of gsp mentioned in that thread. the ony thing posted was this

dGO1Ng5.jpg

i want answers. youve rustled my jimmies for the last time bro. i bet ur even having a giggle out of it too m8

do u even read whats in my thread before u go and merge them? did ur mom not love you enough? ur a real bastard sometimes mcmod. 

Edited by -idyb-, 30 March 2018 - 03:34 PM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#958 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,205 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:37 PM

im super cereal man.   any more of this from you and i will have no other option but to write you up to sparkart and fightclubber. i dont want to, but thats the only option you are leaving me with from resorting to these kind of shenanigans.

ive never been this abused since my childhood trip to the neverland ranch. not even the time where i got a 2 week ban for posting a link to the facebook.com homepage measures up to this.  you are going to have to answer to god for these sins bro.   you better hope that god has a heart left in him,  because you sure as hell don't.

Edited by -idyb-, 30 March 2018 - 03:44 PM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#959 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,205 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:05 PM

fgt

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#960 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,205 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:55 PM

On behalf of real MMA fans, we wish you all the best. May you pamper yourself up nicely with lots of champaigne, tim hortons, and maple syrup infused poutine

• Eclipse76, King_Can!, Weidman_The_God and 1 other like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#961 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 24,166 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:09 PM

enjoying his party

sn.jpg

• Eclipse76, PlatinumClegg, T.B.E and 1 other like this

#962 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Suck it the bet was like a week, right?

• Free
  • 20,528 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:23 PM

enjoying his party

sn.jpg

Is the sinister shadow agent that poisoned Nick's IV there?

• AndyWang likes this

qUDIQwQ.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#963 King_Can!

King_Can!

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 26,416 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 03:13 PM

STOP WITH THE WOLF TICKETS

• AndyWang, PlatinumClegg, Weidman_The_God and 1 other like this

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#964 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

• Free
  • 20,528 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 03:27 PM

STOP WITH THE WOLF TICKETS

Nick and I are very similar.  I have NO shame.

• AndyWang and King_Can! like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#965 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 55,923 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 04:11 PM

It's the guy on the right that Georges is about to top off.
  • AndyWang and PlatinumClegg like this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#966 Spooky_Shawn

Spooky_Shawn
  • Free
  • 112 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 06:06 PM

Hooray for GSP day!

• Weidman_The_God and -idyb- like this

#967 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

• Free
  • 20,528 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 06:52 PM

Get it!

qUDIQwQ.gif

#968 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

• Free
  • 20,528 posts

****!

qUDIQwQ.gif

#969 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

• Free
  • 20,528 posts

lol wrong thread

qUDIQwQ.gif

#970 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 06:24 AM

It's the guy on the right that Georges is about to top off.

Isn't that G-Row?
  • PlatinumClegg likes this
Jenna didn't tap.

Mauro will not divide us.

#971 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 8,113 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 May 2018 - 07:23 AM

Happy GOAT

#972 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

• Free
  • 20,528 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 12:54 PM

Isn't that G-Row?

I think that's his younger and less of an alcoholic brother.

There's no way that drunk bastard's liver isn't blacker than the children of Thomas Jefferson.

• IrishSemtex likes this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#973 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,205 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 12:39 AM

Georges St-Pierre reveals weird bathroom encounter with Michael Bisping

you can get the full story here:

https://www.mmamania...michael-bisping

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#974 Enigma_Machine

Enigma_Machine

Supreme Overlord Extreme

• Moderators
  • 23,071 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 12:58 AM

Thanks

• -idyb- likes this

conair.gif?w=780

^ I agree.

2013 predictions league champion
Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
Last one to post wins winner x2
Survivor Series VIII - Sole survivor.

#975 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,205 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 01:44 AM

Thanks

you're welcome. but you could at least give it a like, you stingy bastard.

and hey while you're at it, would you like care to subscribe to my weekly GSP newsletter? i'll give you a month's worth of editions free, and i'll even throw in my live blog from last night, titled "GSP - The Anatomy of Excellence." and a free preview for next weeks edition, titled "GSP - The Art of the Finish."

Only $14.99 a month,  or $19.99 a month for Fight Pass subscribers , because f*ck fight pass. Get it now before prices go up at the start of next year while the quality goes down,  much like the UFC Pay Per Views.

Edited by -idyb-, 01 June 2018 - 02:05 AM.

• Marble likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#976 Marble

Marble
  • Ultimate
  • 569 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:03 AM

SB nation should of spared us from publishing this tedious anecdote. Shame on you for creating a 2nd platform for this chit to be read.
  • Bubba_Sparks likes this

#977 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 27,697 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:45 AM

Even gsp's bathroom encounters are safe and boring.

Merge or delete.
  • Fred_Flink_Stoned likes this

#978 agtx

agtx
  • Free
  • 3,898 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 03:31 AM

I didnt read the story. Why cant you just paste the story or just explain it? Dont wanna click.

Ill make my own story up

gsp is in the bathroom pissing at a urinal when Bisping walks in drunk as ****, takes a piss at the urinal next to him aiming all over the place, covering gsp in sprayback & gsp says โ€œim not impressed by your performanceโ€?
  • Marble and -idyb- like this

VoKJm_s-200x150.gif

#979 Marble

Marble
  • Ultimate
  • 569 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 03:55 AM

I didnt read the story. Why cant you just paste the story or just explain it? Dont wanna click.
Ill make my own story up
gsp is in the bathroom pissing at a urinal when Bisping walks in drunk as ****, takes a piss at the urinal next to him aiming all over the place, covering gsp in sprayback & gsp says โ€œim not impressed by your performanceโ€?

Chit don't bother reading it your versions far more entertaining than the droll served up by Georges.

#980 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,205 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 11:32 AM

stop merging my chit mcmod

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#981 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 55,923 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 01:31 PM

You're gay.

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#982 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,205 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:29 PM

You're gay.

im only gay for warwest and CC209

you're just jealous

did i ever tell u about that one time i encountered cc209 in the mens bathroom?  it puts gsp's story to shame.

Edited by -idyb-, 01 June 2018 - 02:30 PM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#983 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,205 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 02:07 AM

oh yeah and im pretty f*cking gay for GSP too lets not forget about that

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#984 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 55,923 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 10:58 AM

You're gay.

amazin

#985 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,205 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 11:08 AM

You're gay.

im only gay for warwest and CC209

you're just jealous

did i ever tell u about that one time i encountered cc209 in the mens bathroom?  it puts gsp's story to shame.

oh yeah and im pretty f*cking gay for GSP too lets not forget about that

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#986 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 55,923 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 11:10 AM

You're gay.

amazin

#987 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,205 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 11:23 AM

You're gay.

i could requote myself all day but some fgt's arent worth the trouble.  even if one day my brain got so scrambled that i decided to become gay, you would be the last fgt on earth that i would allow the priviledge of choking on my penis.  i wouldnt even want to be seen in public with you either feg.

if you have anything more to say on this matter, feel free to bring it up in the Cashflow and Clegg have feelings for each other thread.

Edited by -idyb-, 02 June 2018 - 11:25 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#988 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 55,923 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 11:26 AM

You're gay.

amazin

#989 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,205 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 11:32 AM

youre boring me. not bothering me, which i'm sure is your goal.  should i just throw u on ignore, or no longer acknowledge you?

Edited by -idyb-, 02 June 2018 - 11:32 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#990 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 55,923 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 11:34 AM

Only if.....

You're gay.

amazin

#991 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,205 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:12 PM

The Great Khabib targeting late 2018 UFC return, possibly against Chicken McNuggets or GOAT St-Pierre

You can get all the details here:

https://www.bloodyel...rn-ufc-mma-news

• PunchBag likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#992 AxeMurduh

AxeMurduh
  • Free
  • 5,617 posts
  • LocationEastern City North West

Posted 02 June 2018 - 04:02 PM

Khabib sucks
๐Ÿ‘ฝ

#993 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,205 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:43 PM

Georges St-Pierre: Even now with USADA, itโ€™s still โ€˜easyโ€™ to cheat

You can get the full scoop here:

https://www.bloodyel...-cheat-mma-news

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#994 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 5,184 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:55 PM

Georges St-Pierre: Even now with USADA, itโ€™s still โ€˜easyโ€™ to cheat

You can get the full scoop here:

https://www.bloodyel...-cheat-mma-news

I'm about halfway through the podcast on which he discusses it with Rogue Joegun. It's very entertaining.

I don't think it's as easy as he seems to be suggesting. Too many fighters getting caught out. Though I do take his point about "travelling" to somewhere remote for a few days.
  • -idyb- likes this

Fight Club Prediction Championship: Grand Prix Winner and Final Champion (10-3)

UFC Prediction Grand Prix: Winner

UFC Survivor Series Tournament: Series Seven Winner

#995 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 7,448 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 01:51 PM

GSP almost killed by a Gorilla lol

https://twitter.com/...637171363598336

#996 sobercorrupt

sobercorrupt

THE NOTORIOUS

• Moderators
  • 59,960 posts
  • LocationD-Block

Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:51 PM

GSP almost killed by a Gorilla lol

https://twitter.com/...637171363598336

If only there was a thread on the main page about it made hours ago.  

post-406774-0-31492400-1528503684.gif                       

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#997 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 7,448 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:48 AM

If only there was a thread on the main page about it made hours ago.  

yeah your post is old news...you also used your mod powers to cheat the system.

#998 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,205 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 10:26 PM

i havent made a thread in over a week. how the hell did this get bumped?

oh nvm

vert you're are an idiot.

Edited by -idyb-, 14 June 2018 - 10:27 PM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GSP, GOAT, WW Champ, MW Champ, P5P #1