1162 replies to this topic

#951 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,551 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 06:53 AM

Lmao at the IDIOTS picking Conor

CONOR WAS TAKEN DOWN AT WILL BY CHAD ****IN MENDES COMING RIGHT OFF THE COUCH AT 145 POUNDS

At will, huh?

I'm pretty sure towards the end of the fight, Chad couldn't get him down anymore. Hence, getting his head knocked off.

Also, Mendes was training with his teammates, and was staying in shape to step in for the fight. But hey, just makw up stories like Vert to sound right.
  • PlatinumClegg and stehilton94 like this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#952 King_Can!

King_Can!

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 26,733 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 08:21 AM

At will, huh?

I'm pretty sure towards the end of the fight, Chad couldn't get him down anymore. Hence, getting his head knocked off.

Also, Mendes was training with his teammates, and was staying in shape to step in for the fight. But hey, just makw up stories like Vert to sound right.

145er compared to the 185er that just fought Bisping and took him down at will

Everyone GSP has fought has had better TDD than Conor, He would get mauled

there are weightclasses and levels to this ****

Edited by King_Can!, 27 March 2018 - 08:22 AM.

• smwwrest likes this

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#953 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,551 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 08:24 AM

145er compared to the 185er that just fought Bisping and took him down at will

Everyone GSP has fought has had better TDD than Conor, He would get mauled

there are weightclasses and levels to this ****

This is the second straight post that you used "at will" incorrectly. I'll need you to stop using it, until you figure out what it means.

GSP was getting pieced up by Bisping in the third til he landed that YOLO punch with his goddamn eyes closed. LMAO.. Conor would batter that clown.

• PlatinumClegg likes this

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#954 smwwrest

smwwrest
  • Ultimate
  • 459 posts
  • LocationCretaceous Period

Posted 27 March 2018 - 09:28 AM

It's safe to assume that anyone who thinks Conor would walk over GSP is more ignorant about this sport than my dogs.

Ya'll are some friggin clowns up in this thread.

Edited by smwwrest, 27 March 2018 - 09:28 AM.

#955 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,551 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 09:33 AM

It's safe to assume that anyone who thinks Conor would walk over GSP is more ignorant about this sport than my dogs.

Ya'll are some friggin clowns up in this thread.

Yeah, GSP beat such GOATs as Nick Diaz, Carlos Condit, Johny Hendricks, and the one and only Thiago Alves! Those guys are a solid 0-35 in the last ten years or so, but...... you know, they were good at the time!

• PlatinumClegg likes this

amazin

#956 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 56,808 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 27 March 2018 - 09:39 AM

lol. Comber McGrabber was complaining about Diaz being too big and he wants to fight this guy?

33jp85d.jpg

GSP penetrates him in the first round and creampies him at the 25-minute mark.

• Marble likes this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#957 smwwrest

smwwrest
  • Ultimate
  • 459 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 09:43 AM

Yeah, GSP beat such GOATs as Nick Diaz, Carlos Condit, Johny Hendricks, and the one and only Thiago Alves! Those guys are a solid 0-35 in the last ten years or so, but...... you know, they were good at the time!

Oh hey look, you conveniently forgot about Matt Hughes & BJ Penn during their prime. In your old age, it might be hard to remember some of those things in the past, but make sure to use Wikipedia for your sources.

I like how you constantly avoid context on this forum, because at the time Thiago Alves was busy tearing through the division on a 7-fight win streak which included prime Matt Hughes as one of his victims.

Conor's only "good" victories are Jose Aldo & Max Holloway... The rest are hilariously easy cans who were ripe for the pickin'.

#958 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,551 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 09:53 AM

Oh hey look, you conveniently forgot about Matt Hughes & BJ Penn during their prime. In your old age, it might be hard to remember some of those things in the past, but make sure to use Wikipedia for your sources.

I like how you constantly avoid context on this forum, because at the time Thiago Alves was busy tearing through the division on a 7-fight win streak which included prime Matt Hughes as one of his victims.

Conor's only "good" victories are Jose Aldo & Max Holloway... The rest are hilariously easy cans who were ripe for the pickin'.

If you weren't so far up Greasy's **** that you can tell us what he ate for breakfast, it would dawn on you that just like any sport, MMA is about current form. Everybody I listed is currently terrible.

So is GSP, as far as I can tell. He needed a lucky punch with his eyes closed to land so he could beat a one eyed journeyman. LOL

amazin

#959 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:01 AM

Lmao at the IDIOTS picking Conor

CONOR WAS TAKEN DOWN AT WILL BY CHAD ****IN MENDES COMING RIGHT OFF THE COUCH AT 145 POUNDS

You're talking 6 fights ago.  Chad Mendes is faster than Georges, he has better boxing than Georges, cleaner wrestling... hell he's a better fighter than Georges what the **** are you talking about?

Georges St. Pierre absolutely sucks.

• cashfl0w likes this

LikableLittleGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#960 smwwrest

smwwrest
  • Ultimate
  • 459 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:24 AM

If you weren't so far up Greasy's **** that you can tell us what he ate for breakfast, it would dawn on you that just like any sport, MMA is about current form. Everybody I listed is currently terrible.

So is GSP, as far as I can tell. He needed a lucky punch with his eyes closed to land so he could beat a one eyed journeyman. LOL

Perhaps you could tell me the difference between whether GSP fought them "currently" or "in the past?" Unless GSP fought those guys "currently" your point is merely comical.

Oh man, that one-eyed journeyman who held the title... Definitely "journeyman" status. Did you already forget about the whole colitis issue, too? You might wanna talk to your doctor about early onset Alzheimer's. We could include going up a weightclass, etc...

You're just too hung up on the balls inside McNuggets' Happy Meal to be able to rationally think about him in any matchup.

• Marble likes this

#961 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,551 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:28 AM

Colitis is just the excuse to not fight real contenders.

You can ignore the fact that nobody GSP beat is currently worth their weight in butter, but it'll become clear what that means when he gets his head spun around by Conor.

amazin

#962 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,573 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:30 AM

It's a sad day when the conor haterz become so rabid they think he'd lose to a greasy Frenchman.

You thought Conor's striking and footwork was good before he trained to fight the best in the business? GSP will be grasping at air even more hopelessly than you Canadians are clutching at straws.

#963 smwwrest

smwwrest
  • Ultimate
  • 459 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:36 AM

Colitis is just the excuse to not fight real contenders.

You can ignore the fact that nobody GSP beat is currently worth their weight in butter, but it'll become clear what that means when he gets his head spun around by Conor.

You really have absolutely no concept of time and aging, or its effects. No wonder you dropped out of the prediction tournament so quickly. Probably made a bunch of really shoddy picks by picking older guys you once considered good but are now 40.

Edited by smwwrest, 27 March 2018 - 10:37 AM.

#964 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,551 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:38 AM

You really have absolutely no concept of time and aging, or its effects.

OH, THE IRONY!

amazin

#965 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,551 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:39 AM

Just so I'm clear, tard... GSP didn't age, but the other guys did, right?

amazin

#966 smwwrest

smwwrest
  • Ultimate
  • 459 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:46 AM

Just so I'm clear, tard... GSP didn't age, but the other guys did, right?

GSP didn't fight for 4 years, probably sparing his body the extra damage those guys have absorbed since then. Obviously, there's a variety of reasons that we'll never know, but he is obviously still good enough to take the MW title while ill.

A healthy GSP will destroy that 12 pack of McNuggets & then some.

I'm not even trying to take away from what Conor has done, just that people forget what happens when wee little men try to take on much bigger men of a similar skill level. Hint: it almost never ends well for the little fellas.

• -idyb- likes this

#967 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,551 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:57 AM

GSP didn't fight for 4 years, probably sparing his body the extra damage those guys have absorbed since then. Obviously, there's a variety of reasons that we'll never know, but he is obviously still good enough to take the MW title while ill.

LMAO.. Bisping was destined to lose the title to whoever he fought. And please stop with the "while ill" crap. Nobody is buying the colitis gibberish. Everybody involved knew he wanted an easy route to the title, didn't want to face the next guy in line, and that's why Baldie made him promise to fight the next contender. Give it up, man.

amazin

#968 smwwrest

smwwrest
  • Ultimate
  • 459 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 11:14 AM

LMAO.. Bisping was destined to lose the title to whoever he fought. And please stop with the "while ill" crap. Nobody is buying the colitis gibberish. Everybody involved knew he wanted an easy route to the title, didn't want to face the next guy in line, and that's why Baldie made him promise to fight the next contender. Give it up, man.

There's nothing to give up. I gave my reasons why I think GSP is better than you give him credit for & you disagree. I'd make you a bet on it, but you're a known welcher around these parts.

These two are doomed to fight in the NewFC era, so we'll find out who's right eventually.

#969 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 14,316 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 27 March 2018 - 11:10 PM

It's a sad day when the conor haterz become so rabid they think he'd lose to a greasy Frenchman.

You thought Conor's striking and footwork was good before he trained to fight the best in the business? GSP will be grasping at air even more hopelessly than you Canadians are clutching at straws.

bro   chicken mcnuggets gets taken down at will by featherweight midgets fresh off of the couch who take a fight against him on a couple days notice.  all trolling aside, gsp would make him his wife for 5 rounds.  

lets not let your blind hatred for goat saint georges turn you delusional. there is nothing conor could ever bring to the table to offer him.  conor would spend months running his mouth in front of a camera and all over twitter, but when the moment arrives where herb dean tells them to fight, conor would have absolutely nothing to bring, and would have no answer to the gsp onslaught. thats the gods honest truth.

hopefully after the fight is over and georgie goat gets his hand raised, conor will formally apologize for running his mouth to try to make up for having a small penis and not being skilled enough to make it a fight

Edited by -idyb-, 27 March 2018 - 11:21 PM.

• smwwrest likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#970 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,551 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 02:06 AM

It's wild how everybody that professes to be a GSP fan is a next level casual, and knows little to nothing about fighting.
  • Bubba_Sparks likes this

amazin

#971 smwwrest

smwwrest
  • Ultimate
  • 459 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 05:11 AM

It's wild how everybody that professes to be a GSP fan is a next level casual, and knows little to nothing about fighting.

Funnily enough, I think similarly about you, except in reverse.

Your chitty performance in the Prediction League & subsequent quitting doesn't add to your "expertise."

INB4 "Look how many forum games I won in the past" as if that somehow helps your sorry, uneducated argument.

• -idyb- likes this

#972 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 28 March 2018 - 08:57 AM

Funnily enough, I think similarly about you, except in reverse.

Your chitty performance in the Prediction League & subsequent quitting doesn't add to your "expertise."

INB4 "Look how many forum games I won in the past" as if that somehow helps your sorry, uneducated argument.

he probably hasnt been able to predict the correct outcome of a gsp fight for like a decade lol.  much like all the other gsp hatin' mouth breathing chest thumping milk drinkers

Edited by -idyb-, 28 March 2018 - 08:58 AM.

• I_Take_Roids_m8 and smwwrest like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#973 NoOneHigherThanMe

NoOneHigherThanMe
  • Free
  • 797 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:55 AM

Every now and then I like to appreciate the greatness that is GSP
  • -idyb- likes this

#974 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 01:51 PM

Every now and then I like to appreciate the greatness that is GSP

I'm hosting a GSP worship ceremony tonight where we celebrate the 5 year and 2 week anniversary of GSP's destruction of Nick Diaz.

You're welcome to join

Edited by -idyb-, 30 March 2018 - 01:52 PM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#975 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:14 PM

dGO1Ng5.jpg

• I_Take_Roids_m8 likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#976 AxeMurduh

AxeMurduh
  • Free
  • 5,625 posts
  • LocationEastern City North West

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:19 PM

Lol **** can
  • -idyb- likes this
👽

#977 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:30 PM

wtf how did my aljamain sterling thread get put in here?

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#978 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:33 PM

i demand answers as to why my Alljamain Sterling thread got merged into the GSP thread?

first of all they have nothing to do with one another. one is a white blanket, and the other is a black backpack,  secondly there was not even a hint of gsp mentioned in that thread. the ony thing posted was this

dGO1Ng5.jpg

i want answers. youve rustled my jimmies for the last time bro. i bet ur even having a giggle out of it too m8

do u even read whats in my thread before u go and merge them? did ur mom not love you enough? ur a real bastard sometimes mcmod. 

Edited by -idyb-, 30 March 2018 - 03:34 PM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#979 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:37 PM

im super cereal man.   any more of this from you and i will have no other option but to write you up to sparkart and fightclubber. i dont want to, but thats the only option you are leaving me with from resorting to these kind of shenanigans.

ive never been this abused since my childhood trip to the neverland ranch. not even the time where i got a 2 week ban for posting a link to the facebook.com homepage measures up to this.  you are going to have to answer to god for these sins bro.   you better hope that god has a heart left in him,  because you sure as hell don't.

Edited by -idyb-, 30 March 2018 - 03:44 PM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#980 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:05 PM

fgt

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#981 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:29 AM

Georges St-Pierre responds to The Great Khabib Nurmagomedov’s UFC 223 call out

“I remember when I grew up, 11, 12 years ago, (when I was in the) Junior Combat Sambo Dagestan championships, he fight for UFC title,” Khabib said, as he explained his interest in facing St-Pierre. “When I grew up, I watch his all fights with my father. He is greatest who ever fight in UFC.

He called his shot, but believes a legend like St-Pierre doesn’t have much reason to return to the sport.

“To be honest, if you ask me about Georges, he don’t need to comeback. Why he need this? He’s already greatest athlete. Why will he comeback and fight, make 155? He never make 155. I don’t know.”

you can read the rest of it, plus goat saint george's response here:

https://www.bloodyel...all-out-mma-gsp

Edited by -idyb-, 08 April 2018 - 05:35 AM.

• Eclipse76 likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#982 NoOneHigherThanMe

NoOneHigherThanMe
  • Free
  • 797 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:21 AM

Ty idyb for your contribution to this forum. I look forward to your book on GSP... His life, history, and greatness .#1 best seller for sure
  • Yerbo, -idyb- and smwwrest like this

#983 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 8,113 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:21 AM

Lol GSP would completely dominate khabob in literally every facet of mma imaginable.
  • Eclipse76 and TheBigD like this

#984 NoOneHigherThanMe

NoOneHigherThanMe
  • Free
  • 797 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:23 AM

And ty mods for keeping these priceless gems in one easily accessible thread so all can come and read/reread these historical documents

#985 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:26 AM

Lol GSP would completely dominate khabob in literally every facet of mma imaginable.

pretty much but i think khabib could at least keep it competitive and last 5 rounds without folding

Ty idyb for your contribution to this forum. I look forward to your book on GSP... His life, history, and greatness .#1 best seller for sure

youre very welcome m8. lll be sure to get started on the first chapter of my gsp anthology soon.  i couldnt have done it without your honorable support.

Edited by -idyb-, 08 April 2018 - 08:29 AM.

• smwwrest likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#986 the_vagenius

the_vagenius
  • Free
  • 898 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:16 AM

does khabib beat bisping? Hughes? Penn? serra? i wish khabib was around then, khabib a big 155er mass wise not height tho, he gives up too much size and striking power to 170 guys, gsp would beat him same as bisping rock him and finish....never thouhht id say gsp and finish together smh

#987 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 8,454 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:21 AM

Do GSP even know who khabib is?

#988 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 7,009 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:34 AM

does khabib beat bisping? Hughes? Penn? serra? i wish khabib was around then, khabib a big 155er mass wise not height tho, he gives up too much size and striking power to 170 guys, gsp would beat him same as bisping rock him and finish....never thouhht id say gsp and finish together smh

There's no way you watched his fight last night if you think that.

conair.gif?w=780

Member of the People's Freedom Movement

#989 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,634 posts
  • LocationChamp Champs home state

Posted 08 April 2018 - 10:59 AM

At this point George would beat the brakes off Khabib. If Khabib keeps working on his amazin' jab haha and learns how to kick a little more from hello AKA he might give George fits. 

Their wrestling is comparable. George is bigger and stronger. Khabib more well rounded grappler and better control+GnP

George the better athlete but Bib is tougher. George would be an interesting fight @ 155. 

HOLY FK did i just say George and interesting fight? 

e323249005db0bcda6fa34bce037f98e.jpg

#990 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 7,009 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 12:17 PM

At this point George would beat the brakes off Khabib. If Khabib keeps working on his amazin' jab haha and learns how to kick a little more from hello AKA he might give George fits.

Their wrestling is comparable. George is bigger and stronger. Khabib more well rounded grappler and better control+GnP

George the better athlete but Bib is tougher. George would be an interesting fight @ 155.

HOLY FK did i just say George and interesting fight?

Khabib has been training his entire life. He has been a full-grown man fighting in the UFC for years. He's not going to get better than he is right now. And we saw how good he was last night.

He's pretty good. He won the fake belt, I guess. It was a one-sided wrestle-fest against a guy who would never have been considered for title contention in a million years.

conair.gif?w=780

#991 Jason_H.

Jason_H.
  • Free
  • 10,038 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 12:26 PM

Passed prime George would still make easy work of Khabib. 

Edited by Jason_H., 08 April 2018 - 12:27 PM.

conair.gif?w=780

Member of the Bubba_Sparks Welcoming/Rehabillitation Team

#992 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,634 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 12:31 PM

Khabib has been training his entire life. He has been a full-grown man fighting in the UFC for years. He's not going to get better than he is right now. And we saw how good he was last night.

He's pretty good. He won the fake belt, I guess. It was a one-sided wrestle-fest against a guy who would never have been considered for title contention in a million years.

He can get better but i'd agree with you it won't be leaps and bounds better. He doesn't need much though. He's still better than 9/10 in that division. There's a very small pool with a legit chance of beating him. Anything can happen of course but for the most part he's going to mug everyone. 

Fake belt? Not his fault the previous champion never defended the title, Interim Ferg blew his knee and Max as gutsy as he is couldn't make weight and Pettis went opportunist so UFC rolled with AlGOAT who despite his ranking isn't a slouch. 

#993 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,634 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 12:36 PM

Soup can we at least agree on this? 

If you haven't been in at least 30 real fist fights and whipped @ss over 99% of the time you're not qualified to h8 on real fighters. 

lol

#994 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,634 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 12:43 PM

Passed prime George would still make easy work of Khabib. 

I honestly think @ LW the odds are a little more even. I still think George is too well rounded and experienced at this point but give Khabib some time and i think he could possibly give George a very competitive fight. 

THREEF!

Edited by StompGrind, 08 April 2018 - 12:47 PM.

• King_Can! likes this

#995 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 7,009 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 01:08 PM

Soup can we at least agree on this?

If you haven't been in at least 30 real fist fights and whipped @ss over 99% of the time you're not qualified to h8 on real fighters.

lol

I have been in at least that many street fights, but 99% is impossible. Here's a list of things that put asterisks on my street record:

-Multiple opponents ( this happens a lot.)

-Pipe ( it broke my nose. Multiple opponents.)

-Knife ( i've had two of these. Funny coincidence, both of these didn't cause a loss so much as a delay in me engaging. Both times cops came. Incredibly, there were no arrests in either case.)

-Sharpened broomstick (two opponents. This was junior high. I actually did well. I later had rematches with both, and beat the crap out of both of them. Black eyes, bloody noses and everything.)

- 48 inch bolt cutters, (2 opponents. This is an incredible story that I should write a thread about someday.)

- Gun. I shoved a guy, he broke out a gun, I said something tough like I was some Billy badass and walked away, he shot the gun either at me or in the air and then I ran like a chicken****.

- bottle, probably beer. Hit me from behind as I was walking away, I immediately turned around and just grabbed him, I didn't have my wits about me. Security came and dragged me out. I was a bloody mess. 12 staples in my head.

- brass knuckles. (Two opponents. I actually beat the crap out of the first guy, then someone pulled up in a car and got in my face. I was only 17 he was in his 20s. I got distracted by someone else and was looking away and he popped me in the jaw. Immediately knocked me senseless, though I stayed on my feet. As told to me, he hit me two more times, never dropping me, but almost. I had to have my jaw wired shut for three weeks.

- Every interaction with the police, because I don't fight back.

Holy crap! I had never assembled this list before and it's a lot more than I thought. Lots of losses, too. I swear to God, I've never lost a fistfight one-on-one. But you can never count on things going down that way.
  • StompGrind likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#996 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 7,009 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 01:12 PM

I have been in at least that many street fights, but 99% is impossible. Here's a list of things that put asterisks on my street record:

-Multiple opponents ( this happens a lot.)

-Pipe ( it broke my nose. Multiple opponents.)

-Knife ( i've had two of these. Funny coincidence, both of these didn't cause a loss so much as a delay in me engaging. Both times cops came. Incredibly, there were no arrests in either case.)

-Sharpened broomstick (two opponents. This was junior high. I actually did well. I later had rematches with both, and beat the crap out of both of them. Black eyes, bloody noses and everything.)

- 48 inch bolt cutters, (2 opponents. This is an incredible story that I should write a thread about someday.)

- Gun. I shoved a guy, he broke out a gun, I said something tough like I was some Billy badass and walked away, he shot the gun either at me or in the air and then I ran like a chicken****.

- bottle, probably beer. Hit me from behind as I was walking away, I immediately turned around and just grabbed him, I didn't have my wits about me. Security came and dragged me out. I was a bloody mess. 12 staples in my head.

- brass knuckles. (Two opponents. I actually beat the crap out of the first guy, then someone pulled up in a car and got in my face. I was only 17 he was in his 20s. I got distracted by someone else and was looking away and he popped me in the jaw. Immediately knocked me senseless, though I stayed on my feet. As told to me, he hit me two more times, never dropping me, but almost. I had to have my jaw wired shut for three weeks.

- Every interaction with the police, because I don't fight back.

Holy crap! I had never assembled this list before and it's a lot more than I thought. Lots of losses, too. I swear to God, I've never lost a fistfight one-on-one. But you can never count on things going down that way.

I just have to say, going over this in my head, I am stunned. I can't believe this is my life. I think there might be something wrong with me.
  • StompGrind, King_Can! and -idyb- like this

conair.gif?w=780

#997 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 01:46 PM

god damn soup ur crazy

u wanna know how many street fights ive been in?   zero.  here in canada we settle our differences over a cold beer and a hockey game.

when ur getting thugged out in a parking lot that many times, its safe to say that its just not a random occurance where you were coincidentally in the wrong place at the wrong time.  perhaps alot of people just dont like you, or have beef with you   were you out prowling through peoples yards, or rummaging through their cars?  miss out on a few child support payments and now the baby mama is pissed and put a hit out on you?  i have a hard time believing youre the victim here when it happens that many times

i dont get it.  though i live in a city with lots of minor crime, i guess it must be a really peaceful place or nobody wants to pick a fight with me cause the only fight ive ever been in was way back in elementary school if you can even call it a fight where i punched this kid in the stomache and pushed him down and then took his hat and threw it on the school roof and he started crying.  we became friends soon after lol. ive also been in a bar fight once if u can really even call it that but nothing much ever became of it and the guy got tossed out. he thought i drank his beer or something.

i mean i figure id need to have some really bad luck to get into street fights all the time.   tell us the secret to your success. and oh yeah tell me the story about the bolt cutters.   someone try to jack up ur bike or something?

Edited by -idyb-, 08 April 2018 - 01:50 PM.

• StompGrind likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#998 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 7,009 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 01:53 PM

god damn soup ur crazy

u wanna know how many street fights ive been in? zero. here in canada we settle our differences over a cold beer and a hockey game.

when ur getting thugged out in a parking lot that many times, its safe to say that its just not a random occurance where you were coincidentally in the wrong place at the wrong time. perhaps alot of people just dont like you, or have beef with you were you out prowling through peoples yards, or rummaging through their cars? miss out on a few child support payments and now the baby mama is pissed and put a hit out on you? i have a hard time believing youre the victim here when it happens that many times

i dont get it. though i live in a city with lots of minor crime, i guess it must be a really peaceful place or nobody wants to pick a fight with me cause the only fight ive ever been in was way back in elementary school if you can even call it a fight where i punched this kid in the stomache and pushed him down and then took his hat and threw it on the school roof and he started crying. we became friends soon after lol. ive also been in a bar fight once if u can really even call it that but nothing much ever became of it and the guy got tossed out. he thought i drank his beer or something.

i mean i figure id need to have some really bad luck to get into street fights all the time. tell us the secret to your success. and oh yeah tell me the story about the bolt cutters. someone try to jack up ur bike or something?

I don't really want to talk about it. I feel stupid. Maybe you guys are right about me.

conair.gif?w=780

#999 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,634 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 01:56 PM

Lol holy fk soup. 

I've been in over 30 probably more when i was a bouncer for a few months but i don't really count those. Most of mine was when i was a teen/young adult and most of them were 1 on 1. Fighting was a pastime for us growing up. 

Three times i can remember weapons got pulled. One was a big brawl at a party and they came back with bats, pipes etc. A friend of mine came out with shotgun and said if they don't leave someone's getting their head blown off so they backed down and left.  

Other time i was fighting a guy one on one over some girl i was seeing and he was jelly. He shows up with his friend bucks up so i told him come on. We're throwing hands and his bud pulled a knife and tried to jump in when i jabbed his friend and almost took his head off with a hook i missed. He tried to circle around the side of me. My other friend that was with me took off running and i was a little cornered so i held my ground feinting them back till i had space to just run. Guy was chasing me screaming i'll fkn kill you and i just was laughing saying put the knife down b!tch and i'll fight both at the same time. Later I'd heard a rumor the knife guy wanted to shoot me after but me and the guy i was fighting we talked the following week and became friends after shot hoops together and even threw on boxing gloves and sparred to finally settle it. 

I did get stabbed at a party trying to break up a fight but the guy thought i was trying to jump in and came up behind me. Didn't know till after i was cut and thankfully i was wearing a jacket so he barely got me but i started dropping everyone within range and thankfully the cops showed up before it got to out of hand and everyone just scattered. 

I've been jumped once before on Bourbon street but i made it out unscathed and they weren't after me i was just there protecting a friend from getting jumped & me and another buddy were able to hold them off long enough that they just split before the cops showed up. 

I never lost a 1 on 1 since i was 12. The only street fight i've been in past my early 20's besides having to manhandle a few people when i was bouncing was against my eldest brother. lol

• ReturnoftheSoup likes this

#1000 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 02:19 PM

how in the fook do u guys get in so many god damn fights?

kind of makes me feel a little left out here. i guess my younger years werent as fun as they could have been.

Edited by -idyb-, 08 April 2018 - 02:19 PM.

• Yerbo and Spooky_Shawn like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GSP, GOAT, WW Champ, MW Champ, P5P #1