OzPLATINUMpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 20,788 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:48 PM

Jesus Christ.
  • fobar likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#2 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 58,657 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:58 PM

these cunce are seriously **** me off. 

if one day you here someone went on a rampage and merk'd a protest by these twats and i dont post for a while, its purely coincidence lol

• OzPLATINUMpride, Eclipse76, Omoplataypus and 2 others like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#3 sobercuban

sobercuban

Da Bess

• Moderators
  • 50,200 posts
  • LocationOver, Under, Through

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:00 PM

what the **** is Anifa?

• Eclipse76 likes this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#4 OzPLATINUMpride

OzPLATINUMpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 20,788 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:20 PM

what the **** is Anifa?

Anti-fascism

Lel
  • fobar, Eclipse76 and sobercuban like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#5 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:55 AM

lil fascist pricks who think they are anti-fascist

• OzPLATINUMpride, fobar and NetshadeX like this

#6 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

Drink it in maaaannnnn

• Free
  • 5,632 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:55 AM

Hitler was right.
  • fobar and cashfl0w like this
Belfort/ShoGOD/JDS/Reem/Edgar/Diaz Brothers/Khabib/DC/Arlovski/Killa Gorilla/Oezdemir

#7 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

Drink it in maaaannnnn

• Free
  • 5,632 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:56 AM

I was hoping he would have pulled a shotgun out of his coat and got rid of some of them tbh honest.
  • fobar, Eclipse76 and cashfl0w like this
Belfort/ShoGOD/JDS/Reem/Edgar/Diaz Brothers/Khabib/DC/Arlovski/Killa Gorilla/Oezdemir

#8 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 458 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:01 AM

BLM and Antifa are just a bunch of people who don't wanna work for a living.

They are human trash, all of then.
  • fobar, NetshadeX, cashfl0w and 1 other like this

#9 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,874 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:09 AM

these cunce are seriously **** me off. 

if one day you here someone went on a rampage and merk'd a protest by these twats and i dont post for a while, its purely coincidence lol

because you will be so busy wanking?

CB for Mod - make the forum great again - keep those kids off your lawn

#10 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,874 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:10 AM

Hitler was right.

he was one of the most wrong people who ever lived.

a moron

#11 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

Drink it in maaaannnnn

• Free
  • 5,632 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:06 AM

he was one of the most wrong people who ever lived.

a moron

If you can honestly take a look around the world and see what's going on and not think yhat Hitler was right, you're the problem m8
  • fobar and cashfl0w like this

#12 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,874 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:15 PM

hitler was wrong and all the terrorists around the world acting like him are also wrong

#13 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:23 PM

Is that London?  Why aren't the cops assisting when he gets assaulted?  

Whenever I see videos of cops from Britain, they look like bunch of useless pathetic dopes.  

#14 OzPLATINUMpride

OzPLATINUMpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 20,788 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:41 PM

Is that London? Why aren't the cops assisting when he gets assaulted?

Whenever I see videos of cops from Britain, they look like bunch of useless pathetic dopes.

Bobby's are pretty weak mate. They come to Oz as tourists and are the most shook paranoid cops you'll meet over here. Majority have either little man or little penis syndrome or a combination of both
  • cashfl0w likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#15 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:09 PM

Bobby's are pretty weak mate. They come to Oz as tourists and are the most shook paranoid cops you'll meet over here. Majority have either little man or little penis syndrome or a combination of both

Last year I was in Glasgow around August.  The police took over George Square to recruit.  I heard that they were looking to hire as many female cops as possible.  Also, they were looking to hire muslim cops and bonus was muslim women...

I don't have a problem with hiring women police officers.  When you go out of your way to do it, though, you are going to lower standards and get those less than desirable.

• cashfl0w likes this

#16 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

26-0 in forum beauty pageants

• Ultimate
  • 39,359 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:55 AM

Last year I was in Glasgow around August.  The police took over George Square to recruit.  I heard that they were looking to hire as many female cops as possible.  Also, they were looking to hire muslim cops and bonus was muslim women...

I don't have a problem with hiring women police officers.  When you go out of your way to do it, though, you are going to lower standards and get those less than desirable.

We have that exact same problem where I live. Our local PD goes out of it's way to hire women.

Then they can't figure out why the instances of use of force went up. lol.. You hired a bunch of people that are 5'6-5'8, 140 pounds soaking wet, expect them to subdue people physically... and then you're surprised they have to use their weapons more than the men??

Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-6-2 (+60)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin