1 correct pick, 1 point. 1 incorrect pick, -1 point.
You can choose fighter, method of victory & round of victory. Just the fighter will do, or the fighter and the round or the method or all three.
Picking a fighter correctly to win by decision will gain you 2 points. If that fighter loses my decision it will be minus 2 points
All incorrect picks of method or round will lose 1 point each.
If you pick a fighter to win by submission, and they lose by another method eg KO or decision, it will only get you -1 point for the fighter loss. This is to keep it fair for those who pick correctly not being at a disadvantage by someone racing to -101 having 2 ways to gain points.
To get -2 or -3points the result and round must be the opposite of your pick. If you picked Aldo by KO in round 1, and Max wins a decision, you will get -1 point. If Max wins by KO in r2, you get -2 points and if Max wins by KO in r1 you get -3 points
** Please note these will not change during the game **
- Bonus 10 points if you pick 6 or more correct winners for one card (all picks must be correct to get bonus points)
- Bonus -10 points if you INCORRECTLY pick six or more winners for one card (as above)
- Bonus 20 points if you pick the entire card
- Bonus -20 if you pick the entire card
- nobody gets eliminated unless they have edited a pick after the results of an event, cheated on some other Bastard way, or at my discretion. Eg. I eliminate FH because he can't not be an insufferable puss long enough to participate in a simple game. Just for example. I certainly don't expect that to happen during a game of this calibre.
The winner is the first to successfully reach either 101 points, or -101 points
There will be a secondary winner once wither achievement is met, of the opposite. So if someone reaches 101 first the race then turns to -101 and vice versa.
Good luck gentlemen.
Putting some picks in will count you as IN. Anyone can join at any time, simply post your fighter picks in the thread and you'll be added to the list.
any questions I will answer as the game progresses.
Edited by OzPride, 02 June 2017 - 06:14 PM.