Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

UFC Prediction Tournament XXI - Winner: LayDownDead

But you keep suggesting scenarios in which I continue to be involved, so you clearly actually want me to keep running it, but you have to say that your goal was for me to quit so that you can claim you "won".

If you actually wanted me to stop, you would've just been happy when I said I was going to stop.

Also of note, with your continued whining even after getting what you claim you want, there's probably a good chance you've also put other people off of wanting to take over, because they won't want to deal with your garbage either.

For somebody who claims to want someone other than me running this thing, you sure are doing everything in your power to try to stop that from happening.

• Like 2

Also of note, with your continued whining even after getting what you claim you want, there's probably a good chance you've also put other people off of wanting to take over, because they won't want to deal with your garbage either.

I definitely ain't doing it.

Camps League is thankless enough, and that's actually a game full of normal people (once we weeded out the morons). I will not deal with a bunch of crying babies over here. 

• Like 2

For the next tourney I would add the following rule:

• Three posts of whining and you are expelled from the tourney

I am being conservative with the 3 posts, it could be lowered to two or one if needed.

Edited by amunera
  • Like 3

I am being conservative with the 3 points, it could be lowered to two or one if needed.

lol, i like it

• Like 1

I am being conservative with the 3 points, it could be lowered to two or one if needed.

Now this is a rule change that might make me reconsider.

• Like 4

Thanks gents for the vote of confidence. I'll jump back into commish duties for the next one. May make registration for it actually before this tournament ends so we can jump right in and kick things off with the Cormier vs Jones 2 card. Team Row vs Team USA sounds glorious.

Oh and I'll be bringing back everyone's favorite performance awards plus some new ones.

• Like 2

For somebody who claims to want someone other than me running this thing, you sure are doing everything in your power to try to stop that from happening.

I'll make the peace with you for the sake of the forum game

Edited by GURU|Cole
  • Like 1

Now this is a rule change that might make me reconsider.

I'm fine with that rule as long as the champions advantages are taken out of the game and instead replaced with Decompoze performance based rule set. You wouldn't hear a peep out of me.

Thanks gents for the vote of confidence. I'll jump back into commish duties for the next one. May make registration for it actually before this tournament ends so we can jump right in and kick things off with the Cormier vs Jones 2 card. Team Row vs Team USA sounds glorious.

Oh and I'll be bringing back everyone's favorite performance awards plus some new ones.

The best to ever do it is coming back

That's amazing, I'm in full support of whatever deco does, he's very intelligent and compromising. He will make this game fair again.

If anyone gives him any lip they'll be dealing with me

• Like 1

After I body the remaining participants of this tourney, I will raise hell and destroy everyone in your tourney

SIGN ME UP

• Like 1

After I body the remaining participants of this tourney, I will raise hell and destroy everyone in your tourney

SIGN ME UP

giphy.gif

Consider it done.

• Like 2

The best to ever do it is coming back

That's amazing, I'm in full support of whatever deco does, he's very intelligent and compromising. He will make this game fair again.

If anyone gives him any lip they'll be dealing with me

Be careful what you wish for....lol

• Like 1

Be careful what you wish for....lol

You should sign up for the next one. If you have questions I'll help you out. What happened in our match was unfortunate.

• Like 2

decompoze I hope I get you in the opening round you can

lgFEli.gif

Oh believe me, I'll be getting my captain to match me up with you 100%. That's right, there are captains, it's the GOATEST tourney ever, as Polo has mentioned.

• Like 2

Oh believe me, I'll be getting my captain to match me up with you 100%. That's right, there are captains, it's the GOATEST tourney ever, as Polo has mentioned.

I'll be looking to redeem myself as team Murica's captain. Patty Cakes isn't here to cry about it this time.

• Like 3

speaking like a true can follower, WHY CANT YOU BE THE CAPTAIN??!?!?!

OH I KNOW WHY

giphy.gif

• Like 1

speaking like a true can follower, WHY CANT YOU BE THE CAPTAIN??!?!?!

OH I KNOW WHY

giphy.gif

LMAO. That was amazing.

As a commish I generally let someone else take my spot in the tourney if the demand is high enough. We will be cracking 32 with this one so I'll be in for sure I'd say. Also, we'll need 16 for each team so I may end up on your squad if 16 Murricans don't register. Last time I believe we had to make it team north america.

• Like 1

I'd like to get a first round matchup against deco

• Like 3

Why you so mad jp?

I got deco too take over for mcnazi.. this next tourny will be legendary because of Decompoze

He's making this game significantly better than mcmod EVER could

Wait a min... I know why cash is mad

He just lost all of his champion advantages

LMFAO what a poser

He wouldn't have gotten an advantage in the next tournament even if I had won it, because he lost in this one.

He would of gotten a bye for being an ex champ

No, I likely would've based byes in the next tournament, if needed, on performance in this tournament, and since he was out in his first match, he would've assuredly not gotten one next time.

Why you so mad jp?

I got deco too take over for mcnazi.. this next tourny will be legendary because of Decompoze

He's making this game significantly better than mcmod EVER could

I'm curious why you feel you consistently need to take credit for things that are nothing to do with you? Is it insecurity or are you just having a laugh?

• Like 4

This thread is unsurprisingly less obnoxious, for once. 

So is the rest of the forum. Let's make these bans permanent.

• Like 1

Is Cole bant?

Is it not painfully obvious? lol.. He can't go 12 hours without spamming useless posts, where he spews utter nonsensical drivel.

To make it more exciting, we ditched Fart too. We're one person away from having a normal forum with no feminine e-beefs taking over every thread.

You need a replacement for his spot? Im down.

He's only gone for a week, and there's no event this weekend, so it shouldn't prevent him from playing.

• Like 2

He's only gone for a week, and there's no event this weekend, so it shouldn't prevent him from playing.

Alright Im sending you my picks (in order) in case he doesnt return. Cheers.

Is it not painfully obvious? lol.. He can't go 12 hours without spamming useless posts, where he spews utter nonsensical drivel.

To make it more exciting, we ditched Fart too. We're one person away from having a normal forum with no feminine e-beefs taking over every thread.

Lol, I've barely been on today, but a quick perusal and this place is remarkably harmonious.

If he doesn't return, it would seem fair that either whoever he beat gets the spot, or whoever he's facing gets a bye.

But he'll be back. He's got nothing else to do!

• Like 3

Lol, I've barely been on today, but a quick perusal and this place is remarkably harmonious.

If he doesn't return, it would seem fair that either whoever he beat gets the spot, or whoever he's facing gets a bye.

But he'll be back. He's got nothing else to do!

I have no doubt that he'll be back. The real question is whether he will get himself banned again, because all of the mods that discussed it seem to be in agreement that he's been getting worse lately.

• Like 3

I have no doubt that he'll be back. The real question is whether he will get himself banned again, because all of the mods that discussed it seem to be in agreement that he's been getting worse lately.

why did he get banned anyways?

And I'd bet upon arrival he'll spam so much complaining about the corrupt mods that it'll get him banned again. Not that anyone would accept that bet :)

• Like 1