ufc 213 tickets ufc store

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 salamx1976

salamx1976
  • Elite
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:41 PM

How do you know if an event is offering a commemorative ticket? I went to UFC 200 and they had an oversized hard plastic keepsake ticket, the same with UFC 205 although I didn't go to that. Reason I ask is I buy a plaque from the ufc store that displays the ticket from every event I attend but the holder is for the oversized keepsake tickets. I recently went to UFC 211 and all they offered was the plain paper ticket. Im going to attend UFC 213 and wanted to know if they will be doing commemorative tickets.I have attached a pic of the type of tickets Im referring to. Attached File  IMG_0508.JPG   137.09KB   0 downloads

#2 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 46,402 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:46 AM

How do you know if an event is offering a commemorative ticket? I went to UFC 200 and they had an oversized hard plastic keepsake ticket, the same with UFC 205 although I didn't go to that. Reason I ask is I buy a plaque from the ufc store that displays the ticket from every event I attend but the holder is for the oversized keepsake tickets. I recently went to UFC 211 and all they offered was the plain paper ticket. Im going to attend UFC 213 and wanted to know if they will be doing commemorative tickets.I have attached a pic of the type of tickets Im referring to. IMG_0508.JPG

Wut m8

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#3 UFC528

UFC528
  • Free
  • 420 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:42 PM

The holder isn't for oversized tickets. The commemorative tickets actually don't fit in them. I took the toplaoder off my 205 and applied ticket directly to plaque. I use black construction paper to put behind ticket and it looks nice

Edited by UFC528, Yesterday, 05:43 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ufc 213, tickets, ufc store