salamx1976

Commemorative Tickets to Events??

How do you know if an event is offering a commemorative ticket? I went to UFC 200 and they had an oversized hard plastic keepsake ticket, the same with UFC 205 although I didn't go to that. Reason I ask is I buy a plaque from the ufc store that displays the ticket from every event I attend but the holder is for the oversized keepsake tickets. I recently went to UFC 211 and all they offered was the plain paper ticket. Im going to attend UFC 213 and wanted to know if they will be doing commemorative tickets.I have attached a pic of the type of tickets Im referring to. post-468754-0-65153900-1497310887_thumb.jpg

How do you know if an event is offering a commemorative ticket? I went to UFC 200 and they had an oversized hard plastic keepsake ticket, the same with UFC 205 although I didn't go to that. Reason I ask is I buy a plaque from the ufc store that displays the ticket from every event I attend but the holder is for the oversized keepsake tickets. I recently went to UFC 211 and all they offered was the plain paper ticket. Im going to attend UFC 213 and wanted to know if they will be doing commemorative tickets.I have attached a pic of the type of tickets Im referring to. IMG_0508.JPG

Wut m8

The holder isn't for oversized tickets. The commemorative tickets actually don't fit in them. I took the toplaoder off my 205 and applied ticket directly to plaque. I use black construction paper to put behind ticket and it looks nice

Edited by UFC528