Week 1: Ded - FinishHim, SmoothCriminal, JP
Week 2: Ded - Zerk, Oz, Brian, BDD, Druncle, Undisputed, Rasta
Week 3: Ded - Crangs, FFS
Week 4: Ded - Nobody
2= Decompoze, Amunera, Hilite,
5= Juice, Bigdw, Cash, Bubba, Jolldan, WTG
How to play:
A minimum of 16 players will pick three fighters they think will win for the next upcoming UFC card in the hopes that at least two of their fighters win. When at least two of these fighters win, the player will move on to the next card while all those who don't will be eliminated from the game. When there are six players or less left, six fighters must be picked with four of those fighters winning to survive. This will continue until there is one survivor.
Rules Break Down:
- No player cap.
- Seven or more players left must pick three fighters. (Two winning fighters to survive)
- Six or less players left must pick six fighters. (Four winning fighters to survive)
- Three or less players left must pick six fighters with at least two picks being different than their opponents (Review Special Situations for who picks first)
- All picks must be submitted in the tournament thread before the fighters that you choose have started to fight. You must make all your picks at the same time in one post.
- Any pick changes must be made no later than one hour before the card starts. Any changes made after that cut-off point will be disregarded
- It is the responsibility of players to make changes to picks in the event fights are cancelled or changed. If the player does not pick a new fighter due to cancelations or changes, the picks they do have will be in play with the handicap of not having their other unchosen pick. If fights are cancelled after the pick deadline, they will count as correct picks.
- Players can not pick two fighters who are fighting each other.
- Draws and No Contests will count as correct picks.
- Official results during events are final.
- When there are six players or less remaining, the player with the lowest number of correct picks will be eliminated, regardless of how many they get right. If two are tied for last place, both are eliminated. If three are tied, however, no one is eliminated.
- In the event that no-one is eliminated in a given round, the number of picks/correct picks increases by one. This carries on increasing until someone is eliminated, after which we revert to the usual number of picks. So if for example, no one is eliminated in round one, you must get 3 out of 4 correct picks; if still no one is eliminated, you must get 4 out of 5 correct picks etc.
- In the event that everyone is eliminated when there are still seven or more players, only those with at least one correct pick will survive.
- In the event that everyone is eliminated when there are six or less players, highest score wins unless there is a tie for highest score. Players who tie with the highest score for that event will survive.
- In the event that three or less players remain, at least two of their picks must be different than their opponents. Highest overall score throughout the current tournament gets to make their picks first and so on. If that's tied, highest post count goes first.
- In the event that everyone is eliminated with no correct picks, there will be no survivors, no champion will be crowned, and the UFC Survivor Series Tournament Champions wall will remain blank for that tournament.
- Three consecutive perfect card picks will earn immunity for the player during the next cards they play until they do not survive a card. Once it is utilized, it will no longer be in effect. Immunity will no longer be in effect if the player reaches six or less players. No more than one immunity per player per season
- In the event a player changes their name, it will be required of them to post their original name with their picks for the next card. Not doing so will result in their picks not being updated on the OP.
- In the event that there are multiple cards that are within less than 72 hours apart, both cards will be played at the same time for survival.
- Each player will be required to pick double the amount of fighters in the particular round.
- Seven or more players left must pick six fighters. (Four winning fighters to survive)
- Six or less players left must pick 12 fighters. (Eight winning fighters to survive)
- Three or less players left must pick 12 fighters with at least four of their picks being different than their opponents.
- Fighters can be picked on any card in any combination, e.g. you can pick all your fighters from one card or a few from one card and the rest from the other.
- Picking six correct fighters will count as two perfect cards for immunity.
Edited by Bubba_Sparks, 18 July 2017 - 07:51 AM.