Well done. And so humble...

#552 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

Still a ShowGOAT fan. Suck it.

• Ultimate
  • 48,320 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:39 PM

Humility is for losers, kid.
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#553 -HiLiteOfTheNite-

-HiLiteOfTheNite-
  • Free
  • 933 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:52 PM

And arrogance did so well for the three champs that got dethroned tonight lol.

#554 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,320 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:52 PM

I'm about to be a seven time champ. I'm the Michael Jordan of this chit.
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#555 -HiLiteOfTheNite-

-HiLiteOfTheNite-
  • Free
  • 933 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:57 PM

Lol good luck, man. It was fun...

#556 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,320 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:14 AM

It was inevitable. You're a random bum. I'm the king of this chit.

amazin

#557 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,248 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:10 AM

Yeah...so you guys might want to read the rules just one more time...I have a feeling that there's a little twist in the tail.

I'll double check in a couple of hours

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#558 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,320 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:17 AM

Update

Week 1: Ded - FinishHim, SmoothCriminal, JP

Week 2: Ded - Zerk, Oz, Brian, BDD, Druncle, Undisputed, Rasta

Week 3: Ded - Crangs, FFS

Week 4: Ded - Nobody

Week 5: Ded - Enigma, Juice

Week 6: Ded - Bigdw

Week 7: Ded - Bubba

Week 8: Ded - nobody

Week 9: Ded - Wang

Week 10: Ded - Decompoze

Week 11: Ded - Amunera

Week 12: Ded - Nobody

Week 13: Ded - Jolldan, WTG

Week 14: Ded - Nobody

Standings

1 Hilite (47)

2 Cash (45)

Official Rules

How to play:

A minimum of 16 players will pick three fighters they think will win for the next upcoming UFC card in the hopes that at least two of their fighters win. When at least two of these fighters win, the player will move on to the next card while all those who don't will be eliminated from the game. When there are six players or less left, six fighters must be picked with four of those fighters winning to survive. This will continue until there is one survivor.

Rules Break Down:

• No player cap.
  • Seven or more players left must pick three fighters. (Two winning fighters to survive)
  • Six or less players left must pick six fighters. (Four winning fighters to survive)
  • Three or less players left must pick six fighters with at least two picks being different than their opponents (Review Special Situations for who picks first)
  • All picks must be submitted in the tournament thread before the fighters that you choose have started to fight. You must make all your picks at the same time in one post.
  • Any pick changes must be made no later than one hour before the card starts. Any changes made after that cut-off point will be disregarded
  • It is the responsibility of players to make changes to picks in the event fights are cancelled or changed. If the player does not pick a new fighter due to cancelations or changes, the picks they do have will be in play with the handicap of not having their other unchosen pick. If fights are cancelled after the pick deadline, they will count as correct picks.
  • Players can not pick two fighters who are fighting each other.
  • Draws and No Contests will count as correct picks.
  • Official results during events are final.

Special Situations:

• When there are six players or less remaining, the player with the lowest number of correct picks will be eliminated, regardless of how many they get right. If two are tied for last place, both are eliminated. If three are tied, however, no one is eliminated.  
  • In the event that no-one is eliminated in a given round, the number of picks/correct picks increases by one. This carries on increasing until someone is eliminated, after which we revert to the usual number of picks. So if for example, no one is eliminated in round one, you must get 3 out of 4 correct picks; if still no one is eliminated, you must get 4 out of 5 correct picks etc.
  • In the event that everyone is eliminated when there are still seven or more players, only those with at least one correct pick will survive.
  • In the event that everyone is eliminated when there are six or less players, highest score wins unless there is a tie for highest score. Players who tie with the highest score for that event will survive.
  • In the event that three or less players remain, at least two of their picks must be different than their opponents. Highest overall score throughout the current tournament gets to make their picks first and so on. If that's tied, highest post count goes first.
  • In the event that everyone is eliminated with no correct picks, there will be no survivors, no champion will be crowned, and the UFC Survivor Series Tournament Champions wall will remain blank for that tournament.
  • Three consecutive perfect card picks will earn immunity for the player during the next cards they play until they do not survive a card. Once it is utilized, it will no longer be in effect. Immunity will no longer be in effect if the player reaches six or less players. No more than one immunity per player per season
  • In the event a player changes their name, it will be required of them to post their original name with their picks for the next card. Not doing so will result in their picks not being updated on the OP.

Multiple Cards:

• In the event that there are multiple cards that are within less than 72 hours apart, both cards will be played at the same time for survival.
  • Each player will be required to pick double the amount of fighters in the particular round.
  • Seven or more players left must pick six fighters. (Four winning fighters to survive)
  • Six or less players left must pick 12 fighters. (Eight winning fighters to survive)
  • Three or less players left must pick 12 fighters with at least four of their picks being different than their opponents.
  • Fighters can be picked on any card in any combination, e.g. you can pick all your fighters from one card or a few from one card and the rest from the other.
  • Picking six correct fighters will count as two perfect cards for immunity.

amazin

#559 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,320 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:22 AM

Joanna
Thompson
Harris

St. Preux
Blaydes
Borrachinha
MICHAEL MOTHER **** BISPING, BIYATCH.

4/7, if you're going to disregard Bisping, even though you've allowed other people to change picks during the card..

Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Stephen Thompson
Joe Duffy
Walt Harris
Ovince Saint Preux
Curtis Blaydes

And Cody Garbrandt. Sorry.

3/7

How am I getting screwed this time?

amazin

#560 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,320 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:27 AM

If I am getting screwed, just tell McMod he won. I'll pass.

amazin

#561 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,248 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:35 AM

I'm just finishing my tea and crumpets.
I'll check when I've finished them.

rich-franklin.jpg

#562 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,320 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:45 AM

I'd love to know what you're about to pull.

He doesn't have immunity. The rules are pretty clear. I re-read them 4,000 times before I decided I had finally won.. Not much can happen other than some real sketchy interpretations of the rules.

amazin

#563 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,248 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:21 AM

I'd love to know what you're about to pull.

He doesn't have immunity. The rules are pretty clear. I re-read them 4,000 times before I decided I had finally won.. Not much can happen other than some real sketchy interpretations of the rules.

Dude...I haven't even seem the fights yet. Watching the prelims while I have my crumpets. I just want to publish the results myself as we've had two false declarations already.
  • DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP likes this

rich-franklin.jpg

#564 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,248 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:34 AM

• All picks must be submitted in the tournament thread before the fighters that you choose have started to fight. You must make all your picks at the same time in one post.
  • Any pick changes must be made no later than one hour before the card starts. Any changes made after that cut-off point will be disregarded
  • In the event that everyone is eliminated when there are still seven or more players, only those with at least one correct pick will survive.
  • In the event that everyone is eliminated when there are six or less players, highest score wins unless there is a tie for highest score. Players who tie with the highest score for that event will survive.
  •  

Okay, we're done.  Just for the avoidance of doubt, the rules have been consistently applied throughout, and once again, cover all eventualities.  Above are the relevant rules.

Props to Cash for maintaining his gimmick, but the rules are clear that any fight changes have to be made no later than one hour before the card starts.  Therefore, the change from Bisping to GSP is invalid.  I've let people make their picks after the card starts because that is also covered in the rules.

Next part - you need 5 out of 7 to survive.  HiLite managed only 3/7.  Cash managed 4/7.  Technically, neither "survived"

However, as is also clearly stated, if everyone left is eliminated when there are less than 6 players, the highest score wins.

I am pleased therefore to announce that this edition of Survivor Series is complete and Cashflow is the winner.

Congrats to all for a great tournament, and congrats to Cash for about his 9th tournament victory this year.  Can anyone stop him in SS X???

• Decompoze and amunera like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#565 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 7,366 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:39 AM

i'd be in but we need 16 members and i dont even think this forum has 16 members

#566 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

p4p best poster on the forum

• Free
  • 7,732 posts
  • Locationdon't worry about it

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:08 AM

Okay, we're done. Just for the avoidance of doubt, the rules have been consistently applied throughout, and once again, cover all eventualities. Above are the relevant rules.

Props to Cash for maintaining his gimmick, but the rules are clear that any fight changes have to be made no later than one hour before the card starts. Therefore, the change from Bisping to GSP is invalid. I've let people make their picks after the card starts because that is also covered in the rules.

Next part - you need 5 out of 7 to survive. HiLite managed only 3/7. Cash managed 4/7. Technically, neither "survived"

However, as is also clearly stated, if everyone left is eliminated when there are less than 6 players, the highest score wins.

I am pleased therefore to announce that this edition of Survivor Series is complete and Cashflow is the winner.

Congrats to all for a great tournament, and congrats to Cash for about his 9th tournament victory this year. Can anyone stop him in SS X???

I've yet to compete in this tournament, but I'll gladly play the next one
  • Decompoze and Bubba_Sparks like this

#567 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,248 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:28 AM

I've yet to compete in this tournament, but I'll gladly play the next one

Good stuff. Sign up thread will appear very soon.
  • Decompoze likes this

rich-franklin.jpg

#568 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 5,033 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:59 AM

Congrats Cash!

• DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP likes this

Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#569 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 7,366 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:24 AM

Good stuff. Sign up thread will appear very soon.

nmk83skufywu.gif

• Decompoze likes this

#570 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 05:41 AM

Thanks for running it Bubba. Glad to hear another one is coming soon!

Even though I forgot how to pick a winning fighter half way through, I look forward to the story line!

#571 Rockhold_the_sexy_mofo

Rockhold_the_sexy_mofo

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,661 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:44 AM

Bubba what's up? Where is the next game
  • Bubba_Sparks likes this

Rockhold laid the pipe to Weidman the can. Him and lovato can compare notes now

#572 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,248 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:46 AM

Bubba what's up? Where is the next game

I didn't want to pee on decompozes parade as he's pushing prediction tournament sign ups. I'll launch it after this event.
  • AndyWang, Decompoze and Rockhold_the_sexy_mofo like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#573 Rockhold_the_sexy_mofo

Rockhold_the_sexy_mofo

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,661 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:49 AM

I didn't want to pee on decompozes parade as he's pushing prediction tournament sign ups. I'll launch it after this event.

131012-gsp.jpg
  • AndyWang, Decompoze and Bubba_Sparks like this

Rockhold laid the pipe to Weidman the can. Him and lovato can compare notes now

#574 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:05 PM

If I had of noticed this I would have said "nonsense, pee away!" but appreciate the sentiment anyway Bubba. We are fully stocked on the PT so whenever you're ready!

• AndyWang likes this

#575 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 18,712 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:13 PM

SIGN ME UP BUBBA

#576 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:20 PM

In
34pz2qh.jpg

#577 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:07 PM

You gonna have the new one set up in time for the chit China card Bubba?
  • Decompoze likes this
34pz2qh.jpg