#1 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 21,536 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:51 PM

Ffs. Breaking. Will add links when they come up

" Several pedestrians have been injured after being hit by a van in London.

Witnesses said the vehicle veered off the road into crowds outside Finsbury Park Mosque but it was unclear whether the collision was deliberate.

Footage showed injured people motionless on the pavement as angry crowds surrounded a man believed to be the driver."

Edited by OzPride, 18 June 2017 - 04:52 PM.

• Eclipse76 likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#2 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 21,536 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:53 PM

Pedestrians outside a mosque were targeted. Retaliation attack maybe?
  • Eclipse76 likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#3 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:57 PM

https://www.google.c...in-north-london

Edited by SmoothCriminal, 18 June 2017 - 04:57 PM.

#4 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 21,536 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:00 PM

Victims struck while leaving a mosque.

Watch the words "terror attack" be replaced with "we are unsure if this was deliberate"

Because Muslim victims can't be terrified for their lives of safety as a van plows towards them can they?

v4MjFdj.png

#5 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,728 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:05 PM

Watch the words "terror attack" be replaced with "we are unsure if this was deliberate"

Because Muslim victims can't be terrified for their lives of safety as a van plows towards them can they?

I like how you are outraged because of something you just invented in your head.

• Eclipse76, sobercuban, NetshadeX and 2 others like this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#6 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

P5P Can

• Free
  • 5,305 posts
  • LocationI'm BANT!

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:06 PM

Is there something you want to tell us Oz?
  • Eclipse76, xFINISHxHIMx, cashfl0w and 1 other like this

#7 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 21,536 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:18 PM

I like how you are outraged because of something you just invented in your head.

I'm not outraged. It's pretty simple. It's already on the news over here, Muslim's are meant to be the terrorists. They can't call it a terror attack when they're the victims. I'm not mad, it is what it is. If this happened outside a Catholic Church you can guarantee it would have the T word used already
  • Mcmax3000 likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#8 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 21,536 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:18 PM

Is there something you want to tell us Oz?

Pretty much summed it up in the other post mate. Hopefully I'm wrong.

v4MjFdj.png

#9 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 21,536 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:22 PM

https://twitter.com/...584605276676097

v4MjFdj.png

#10 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 21,536 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:23 PM

Pedestrians outside a mosque were targeted. Retaliation attack maybe?

Smh Witnesses held him until police arrived.

https://twitter.com/...584605276676097

v4MjFdj.png

#11 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,728 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:24 PM

I'm not outraged. It's pretty simple. It's already on the news over here, Muslim's are meant to be the terrorists. They can't call it a terror attack when they're the victims. I'm not mad, it is what it is. If this happened outside a Catholic Church you can guarantee it would have the T word used already

Let's be honest here, you'd be lying to yourself if you tried to claim you didn't immediately assume that it was a Muslim who hit a bunch of people with a car in London.

You thought it, I thought it, we all thought it. Even the Muslims who didn't get hit were probably taken aback when the guy was pulled from the vehicle and ended up being a white guy. 

That said, it's still terrorism. It's just white boy terrorism. Most people know that, but Muslims have pretty much cornered the market on that word now. The brand recognition they've cultivated over the years, especially in England the last month is undeniable. 

Can't really be mad when they don't slap the terrorism label on it, otherwise all the idiots who only read the headline will assume it was another Muslim.

• bigdw35/Ufcfan_1, OzPride, sobercuban and 2 others like this

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#12 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 21,536 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:27 PM

Let's be honest here, you'd be lying to yourself if you tried to claim you didn't immediately assume that it was a Muslim who hit a bunch of people with a car in London.

You thought it, I thought it, we all thought it. Even the Muslims who didn't get hit were probably taken aback when the guy was pulled from the vehicle and ended up being a white guy.

That said, it's still terrorism. It's just white boy terrorism. Most people know that, but Muslims have pretty much cornered the market on that word now. The brand recognition they've cultivated over the years, especially in England the last month is undeniable.

Can't really be mad when they don't slap the terrorism label on it, otherwise all the idiots who only read the headline will assume it was another Muslim.

the IRA own the label of terrorism in England mate. That's a forever contract.

Edit - respect for the bolded. A lot of idiots here will deny that. I'm waiting for Cole and FH in particular.

Ohhhhh **** I said FH! @juice please don't ban me again :(

Edited by OzPride, 18 June 2017 - 05:29 PM.

v4MjFdj.png

#13 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,728 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:29 PM

the IRA own the label of terrorism in England mate. That's a forever contract.

No one even remembers them anymore. They're known for gingers who don't defend titles now. It's been a sad decline for the country of Ireland.

• Eclipse76, NetshadeX and T.B.E like this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#14 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 21,536 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:30 PM

No one even remembers them anymore. They're known for gingers who don't defend titles now. It's been a sad decline for the country of Ireland.

You can be damn sure the locals do, but fair call.
  • Eclipse76 likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#15 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 21,536 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:31 PM

That twitter thread is amazing. The Sun and CNN have both posted on it asking if they can use it and the guy told them to GTFO! BRILLIANT

v4MjFdj.png

#16 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

P5P Can

• Free
  • 5,305 posts
  • LocationI'm BANT!

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:52 PM

Pretty much summed it up in the other post mate. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Was trying to figure out if you were indeed muslim.

Islam is still clearly the biggest problem in all of western society right now. There needs to be a reformation and there needs to be one now.

However something like this is 10000% NOT the answer to fixing this.
  • xFINISHxHIMx and MauroPedrosa like this

#17 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

P5P Can

• Free
  • 5,305 posts
  • LocationI'm BANT!

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:52 PM

Also I will be shocked if ISIS doesn't retaliate in some form or another soon.

#18 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 21,536 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:58 PM

Was trying to figure out if you were indeed muslim.

Islam is still clearly the biggest problem in all of western society right now. There needs to be a reformation and there needs to be one now.

However something like this is 10000% NOT the answer to fixing this.

Smh I start coming around to you then you post something as stupid as this.

v4MjFdj.png

#19 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

P5P Can

• Free
  • 5,305 posts
  • LocationI'm BANT!

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:04 PM

Smh I start coming around to you then you post something as stupid as this.

How on earth was that stupid? You can't possibly think that islam poses no threat to society can you?
  • xFINISHxHIMx, MauroPedrosa and RadLad like this

#20 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 5,612 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:16 PM

You were claiming "false flag" in other incidents but then create the thread for this one. Obvious troll is obvious

Either way, as stated above this is not the answer but obviously something needs to be done. I don't see it getting better anytime though, and London seems like a terrible place to visit / live right now

• xFINISHxHIMx, Weidman_The_God, T.B.E and 1 other like this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#21 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

P5P Can

• Free
  • 5,305 posts
  • LocationI'm BANT!

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:19 PM

You were claiming "false flag" in other incidents but then create the thread for this one. Obvious troll is obvious

Either way, as stated above this is not the answer but obviously something needs to be done. I don't see it getting better anytime though, and London seems like a terrible place to visit / live right now

I think he's just a closet Muslim to be honest. Not saying there is anything wrong with that, but to suggest at this point that Islam is still the "religion of peace" and doesn't desperately need a reformation is not only objectively wrong but also quite dangerous.
  • MauroPedrosa likes this

#22 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:34 PM

I think he's just a closet Muslim to be honest. Not saying there is anything wrong with that, but to suggest at this point that Islam is still the "religion of peace" and doesn't desperately need a reformation is not only objectively wrong but also quite dangerous.

He is just some nut job anti American.

Everything else.is ok because America provokes it by doing x y and z.

Turn the tables and it's a white guy doing the same and all of the sudden he's screaming terrorism.

Tim foil hat wouldn't even come close to how his brain works.
  • MauroPedrosa and Weidman_The_God like this

#23 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 21,536 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:48 PM

There's a clear difference between the two. There's actual footage here being the most obvious and the guy behind it was actually arrested, and it's not plastered all over the news. You know, like the media wasn't prepared with the backstory.

v4MjFdj.png

#24 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 21,536 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:51 PM

He is just some nut job anti American.

Everything else.is ok because America provokes it by doing x y and z.

Turn the tables and it's a white guy doing the same and all of the sudden he's screaming terrorism.

Tim foil hat wouldn't even come close to how his brain works.

You're a clueless idiot. I'm not "screaming terrorism" stupid. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of MSM that when a brown skinned person of one religion does some insane attack on Anglo's it's terrorism, but when it's the other way around it's not. What are you even debating here? Where did I blame America here? How much paint do you drink every day?

Edited by OzPride, 18 June 2017 - 06:59 PM.

v4MjFdj.png

#25 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 21,536 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:54 PM

There's 1.6 BILLION Muslim's. If they were a relion of war and hatred that your tiny scared little beta brain thinks, they'd already have taken over by sheer weight of numbers. Calls me a troll. Travel outside your country for once and see what the rest of the world is like before you sling hatred and fear you scared little baby.

v4MjFdj.png

#26 RadLad

RadLad
  • Free
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:34 PM

There's a clear difference between the two. There's actual footage here being the most obvious and the guy behind it was actually arrested, and it's not plastered all over the news. You know, like the media wasn't prepared with the backstory.

Why are you pretending the news is ducking this story. If I put the news on now or typed in van drives into people last night in google I guarantee there will be plenty of channels/sites reporting it.

• xFINISHxHIMx likes this

Rad Lad's Raddest fighters: Michael Bisping, Rampage Jackson, Chael Sonnen, Jon Jones, Shogun Rua, Matt Brown, Conor Mcgregor, Alistair Overeem, Urijah Faber.

#27 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 23,338 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:39 PM

British Prime Minister Theresa May said police had confirmed it was being treated as a potential terrorist attack and said she would chair an emergency response meeting later on Monday.

http://www.msn.com/e...Rq9B?li=BBnb7Kz
  • xFINISHxHIMx likes this

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion

#28 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 35,355 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:48 PM

Because Tinfoil. Its literally the headline on the news.

Funny story there was an anti terror demo in Cologne germany last weekend. They invited the Central Council of Muslims (Dibit) in germany. They've declined the offer, because of Political issues and Ramadan. ''Muslims arent capable of walking on the streets on Ramadan.'' I lol'd and then shaked my head.

The demo was expected to have 10.000s muslims and anti terror demonstrants, but only about a 1000 did really join the demo most of them werent even muslim.

Central Council of Muslims

cung-le-ko-rich-franklin.gif

Im not the best, I just believe that I can do things, that people think are impossible.

#29 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 44,558 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:53 PM

What the hell is happening
  • MauroPedrosa likes this

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#30 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

• Free
  • 35,355 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:58 PM

1 confirmed dead. About 10 injured. This madness has got to stop.

Running people over with a truck is the most coward way. 

• freddievanhalen3 and Eclipse76 like this

Im not the best, I just believe that I can do things, that people think are impossible.

#31 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 44,558 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:59 PM

1 confirmed dead. About 10 injured. This madness has got to stop.

Running people over with a truck is the most coward way.

Its really just sad

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#32 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 21,536 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:12 PM

Why are you pretending the news is ducking this story. If I put the news on now or typed in van drives into people last night in google I guarantee there will be plenty of channels/sites reporting it.

I'm not mate. I'm saying that they're ducking using the T word. Over here they are at least

v4MjFdj.png

#33 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,728 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:36 PM

You're a clueless idiot. I'm not "screaming terrorism" stupid. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of MSM that when a brown skinned person of one religion does some insane attack on Anglo's it's terrorism, but when it's the other way around it's not. What are you even debating here? Where did I blame America here? How much paint do you drink every day?

They shouldn't call it terrorism right off the bat because 999/1000 times a white guy slams his car into pedestrians it's because he's drunk.

Everyone was calling terrorism when that drunk idiot hit a bunch of people with his car in New Orleans and then it ended up being a drunk idiot.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#34 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

• Free
  • 35,355 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:07 PM

Apparently it was a revenge terror attack explicit against muslims. PoS screamed: ''I want to kill all muslims!''

#35 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 4,161 posts
  • LocationAmsterdamned

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:48 PM

They shouldn't call it terrorism right off the bat because 999/1000 times a white guy slams his car into pedestrians it's because he's drunk.

Everyone was calling terrorism when that drunk idiot hit a bunch of people with his car in New Orleans and then it ended up being a drunk idiot.

last week a car drove over 8 people at Amsterdam Central Station

https://www.thesun.c...latest-updates/

apparently he was out because of a hyper / Hypo due to diabetes.

if the newspapers would have used the word "terror" ISIS would have probably claimed it...

• NetshadeX likes this

412886388.jpg

#36 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 307 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:23 PM

Apparently it was a revenge terror attack explicit against muslims. PoS screamed: ''I want to kill all muslims!''

fight terrorism with terrorism...  It's what we do when we fund the resistance in other countries like Syria.  Seems like it only leads us to a downward spiral.

#37 sobercuban

sobercuban

Da Bess

• Moderators
  • 50,949 posts
  • LocationOver, Under, Through

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:37 AM

Some guy rammed a police van in Paris.  His vehicle was filled with explosives and weapons.  

• Eclipse76 likes this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#38 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:54 AM

they should just remove all vehicles and ban them from london and this kind of **** would never happen. 

#39 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 12,343 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:55 AM

its a hate crime but not a terrorist attack, a terrorist attack is the product of an organisation of some kind, this was a lone nut job.

• bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 likes this

brZ51I9.jpg

#40 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 12,343 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:56 AM

they should just remove all vehicles and ban them from london and this kind of **** would never happen. 

or spend some funds on bollards to protect pavement dewellers

• -idyb- likes this

brZ51I9.jpg

#41 bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

MMA FAN

• Moderators
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationChi-Town

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:31 PM

But probably will be labeled a hate crime. 

Edit: Punchbag beat me to it. 

How you doin?

#42 NetshadeX

NetshadeX
  • Free
  • 4,452 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:20 PM

Some guy rammed a police van in Paris.  His vehicle was filled with explosives and weapons.

Cops in France are kind of like Aussies nowadays where everything around them is trying to kill them.
  • sobercuban and xFINISHxHIMx like this
Twitter: @NetshadeX1 Xbox Live: NetshadeX PSN: Sjeik

nqez5.jpg

#43 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,728 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:32 PM

its a hate crime but not a terrorist attack, a terrorist attack is the product of an organisation of some kind, this was a lone nut job.

Terrorism doesn't have any group requirements for a definition. It's the use of violence and intimidation for political reasons. 

• juice64011 and sobercuban like this

- Bubba Sparks 2016