Sign in to follow this  
skillandpower

What Are Your Pet Peeves ?

Neurotic people who have to go through every carton of eggs to find the perfect batch! Or they pull out every gallon of milk looking for that super duper milk gallon that never expires.

Also people who wear sandals at nice restaurants

Edited by BigDaddyDelta
  • Like 1

Neurotic people who have to go through every carton of eggs to find the perfect batch! Or they pull out every gallon of milk looking for that super duper milk gallon that never expires.

Also people who wear sandals at nice restaurants

lol

I have seen those m8

Tailgating

People waiting until the very last second to merge in traffic

Women

Black People

White People

Toyota Priuses 

• Like 5

Here is one of mine lol

Im talking to someone on the phone and the person is talking to someone else at the same time like Im telling someone a story and the person is like "yes and can I get a small fries with that please .. sorry go ahead"

• Like 2

Oh dude, that really gets me.

I have been close to slam on brakes in the past.

I've lost track of how many people I've brake-checked

When I used to have a car with a sunroof I would keep lots of pennies in the car.  If someone started tailgating me I would open the sunroof and flick a penny out of it, that'll get them to back off when it smacks their windshield.  Just make sure it's not obvious.  

I REFUSE to tailgate.  Even if the person is driving way under the speed limit I'll hang back 

• Like 3

Here is one of mine lol

Im talking to someone on the phone and the person is talking to someone else at the same time like Im telling someone a story and the person is like "yes and can I get a small fries with that please .. sorry go ahead"

...  this all comes under the category of stupid inconsiderate people, I prefer the company of dogs & very quiet

good looking women -

• Like 2

I've lost track of how many people I've brake-checked

When I used to have a car with a sunroof I would keep lots of pennies in the car.  If someone started tailgating me I would open the sunroof and flick a penny out of it, that'll get them to back off when it smacks their windshield.  Just make sure it's not obvious.  

I REFUSE to tailgate.  Even if the person is driving way under the speed limit I'll hang back 

lol good idea

Sometimes, depending where Im driving, I drive very close to the shoulder so they get some of the debris sitting on the shoulders.

I honestly never did slam on brakes but I just take my foot out of the gas completely and slow down a lot. So when they go around (because Im on the right lane when I do that of course) I start to rock sing like I didnt even notice them lol

Yeah, I refuse to tailgate too. It is pathetic

• Like 1

lol good idea

Sometimes, depending where Im driving, I drive very close to the shoulder so they get some of the debris sitting on the shoulders.

I honestly never did slam on brakes but I just take my foot out of the gas completely and slow down a lot. So when they go around (because Im on the right lane when I do that of course) I start to rock sing like I didnt even notice them lol

Yeah, I refuse to tailgate too. It is pathetic

Reminds me of a time where I'm stopped in traffic on the highway.  There was some work van trying to drive up the shoulder and pass everyone.  So I straddled my lane and the shoulder so they couldn't get by and they were absolutely losing their minds.  Was awesome

• Like 1

Reminds me of a time where I'm stopped in traffic on the highway.  There was some work van trying to drive up the shoulder and pass everyone.  So I straddled my lane and the shoulder so they couldn't get by and they were absolutely losing their minds.  Was awesome

good job sober lol

• Like 1

Too many to list. It's mostly people not things. I'll list a few. 

Millennials that think they know things about life and they don't know chit.

Young people with an attitude that complain about how tough they have it because they have no patience and they work at Starbucks or whatevs thinking poor me. 

^^ I generally dislike complainers as a whole but i get that people need to vent. < I still want to slap the **** out of some of them. 

Spazzy drivers put me in a murderous state. I don't mind passive slow or aggressive as long as they aren't reckless but spazzy i can't predict. < I hope they die and burn in hell. 

People that are rude or abusive towards elderly or women. < These people should get super aids or walk into an ocean. 

Overly Narcissistic and or manipulative people that lack humility and don't have a shred of empathy. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 3

... people using their cell during a red light & missing the change to green

guilty

I should really fix this habit, could cost me 500 one day

• Like 1

People that blatantly lie then when you catch them in a lie instead of just owning it they double down or play dumb. 

• Like 2

Young people with an attitude that complain about how tough they have it because they have no patience and they work at Starbucks or whatevs thinking poor me. 

make a thread on this one day I'd love to throw some facts at you

Students have it ****ing brutal these days, I'll be in debt forever

6 years of school and I'm praying my hard work pays off while I'm being processed for the high paying job I always wanted

• Like 1

make a thread on this one day I'd love to throw some facts at you

Students have it ****ing brutal these days, I'll be in debt forever

6 years of school and I'm praying my hard work pays off while I'm being processed for the high paying job I always wanted

You don't need a college education to get a decent paying job. Sure it helps but it's not necessary. It might limit your options though. I do agree with you education these days if a fooking debt trap. Outrageously expensive and that's really unfortunate. 

People (especially men) who dont have a firm/strong hand shake

Ugg the fish handshake. Lol i h8 that. 

• Like 3

Fat people breathing

Feminism

People using the urinal right beside the one im using

People who drive the speed limit in the passing lane.

People who vape

People who wear flat bill baseball caps

Anyone who puts fruit in beer

**** who gun hunt over bow hunting

Trophy hunters

Having to push 1 or god forbid 2 for english.

My state spending thousands to help people kick heroin but can't find money to fix the 3ft deep pot holes we have.

The UPS and FedEx guys leaving packages on my porch and not even knocking on the ****ing door to let me know it's there.

Flash flood and tornado alerts that make my phone go ape **** no matter where I'm at.

Restaurants around the area leaving menus on your ****ing porch.

Religious nutcases leaving religious propoganda on my porch.

My lazy ****ing dog not eating the **** holes that leave **** on my porch

Neighbors who refuse to cut their ****ing grass

People who treat the boat like a ****ing fashion runway when you are trying to fish

People who don't know which side of the buoy to pass on.

People who don't know what idle speed is in no wake zones.

People who use their title as their name outside of work.

I could go on but I think that's enough for now

Edited by SmoothCriminal
  • Like 2

People who chew loudly with their mouths open like human trash disposal

The words bae and lit.

People who walk or move slowly in confined spaces.

People who put rocket on sandwiches, it tastes like ****.

**** coffee, if its not espresso its a bag of ****s

Reality tv

Social media overexposure

Peoples uneducated opinions.

Just people in general.

• Like 4

Unsolicited advice

Lol guilty. I annoy myself with that one and have to stop myself from doing that sometimes. Big heart i kinda have a need to help, i'm good at listening, being analytical, breaking things down and coming up with solutions rather quickly. 

IRL i h8 being intrusive or preachy so i'm way more blunt and to the point when it comes to that and i usually don't go there unless someone brings something up. 

People that think Vegemite taste good.  :P

Damn straight. We just like convincing people to eat spoonfuls of it for the lolz

• Like 1

Vegans or vegetarians who act like they are the smartest and healthiest people ever.

Nothing against these 2 diets at all but the majority of the people who follow these diets are annoying as F

• Like 1

Oh dude, that really gets me.

I have been close to slam on brakes in the past.

I tap my breaks....not enough so I actually slow down, but enough for them to think about chillin'.....

People in front of me in a long line at supermarket who finally get to the front of the line, then take 2 minutes to find their money....like it's a big surprise to them that they were gonna have to pay! That and old ****s in the same long line who feel they have to chit chat with the cashier while everyone waits.....

People (especially men) who dont have a firm/strong hand shake

No ****....I have a brother-in-law who works construction so you'd think he's have a good hand shake. But when you shake his hand it's like a ****ing 1/2 dead trout in your hand. It's actually disgusting. I always feel like washing my hand after hah...

• Like 1

Guys who wear fluorescent shorts and tank tops. I have a feeling ozpride fits this category

Edited by 12er™
  • Like 1