Sign in to follow this  
skillandpower

What Are Your Pet Peeves ?

People who chew loudly with their mouths open like human trash disposal

The words bae and lit.

People who walk or move slowly in confined spaces.

People who put rocket on sandwiches, it tastes like ****.

**** coffee, if its not espresso its a bag of ****s

Reality tv

Social media overexposure

Peoples uneducated opinions.

Just people in general.

Bae, your post is LIT!!!

• Like 3

Guys who wear fluorescent shorts and tank tops. I have a feeling ozpride fits this category

Enigma is the Aussie tradie in fluro mate. I do sell special edition fluro propellor hats if you're interested

At work - people who micro-manage.  People who think work is the most important thing in life.

Irl - People with no sense of fair play.  Those on social media who think they're expert political analysts because they've liked channel 4's news channel

On forum - People with no sense of humour.  People who have no interest in discussing stuff, just repeat their own views over and over again.  People who consistently brag and boast about "accomplishments" that mean diddly squat.

Lol, only one poster has 3/3 on the above. No wonder i find them so annoying.

• Like 5

At work - people who micro-manage.  People who think work is the most important thing in life.

Irl - People with no sense of fair play.  Those on social media who think they're expert political analysts because they've liked channel 4's news channel

On forum - People with no sense of humour.  People who have no interest in discussing stuff, just repeat their own views over and over again.  People who consistently brag and boast about "accomplishments" that mean diddly squat.

I find you equally annoying, so...

And Channel 4 has some of the best political analysis on the planet. Check yourself.

• Like 1

I find you equally annoying, so...

And Channel 4 has some of the best political analysis on the planet. Check yourself.

Lol. Yeah, you know exactly who scores 3/3 and it sure isn't you!

• Like 2

Lol. Yeah, you know exactly who scores 3/3 and it sure isn't you!

:/

Allow me to apologize for being so aggressive with you just now. Sorry friend.

• Like 1

Whew - I thought that shade was being thrown at me and then I was all "But wait, I have no views."

• Like 1

Guys who wear fluorescent shorts and tank tops. I have a feeling ozpride fits this category

I'm kinda that guy but the heat/humidity over here is ridiculous. Hell i'd go nekkid if that was somehow acceptable. When i cut the grass i go shirtless cause it's too fooking hot, i sweat a lot and h8 drenched shirt. 

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself m8. 

• Like 1

Fat people breathing

Feminism

People using the urinal right beside the one im using

People who drive the speed limit in the passing lane.

People who vape

People who wear flat bill baseball caps

Anyone who puts fruit in beer

**** who gun hunt over bow hunting

Trophy hunters

Having to push 1 or god forbid 2 for english.

My state spending thousands to help people kick heroin but can't find money to fix the 3ft deep pot holes we have.

The UPS and FedEx guys leaving packages on my porch and not even knocking on the **** door to let me know it's there.

Flash flood and tornado alerts that make my phone go ape **** no matter where I'm at.

Restaurants around the area leaving menus on your **** porch.

Religious nutcases leaving religious propoganda on my porch.

My lazy **** dog not eating the **** holes that leave **** on my porch

Neighbors who refuse to cut their **** grass

People who treat the boat like a **** fashion runway when you are trying to fish

People who don't know which side of the buoy to pass on.

People who don't know what idle speed is in no wake zones.

People who use their title as their name outside of work.

I could go on but I think that's enough for now

You're a miserable bastard, aren't ya? lol

• Like 3

We all have it, right ?

Please, share your pet peeves with the forum.

Have a good evening seus latas!

people who start threads asking for others pet peeves without posting their's in the OP  :P

I've lost track of how many people I've brake-checked

When I used to have a car with a sunroof I would keep lots of pennies in the car.  If someone started tailgating me I would open the sunroof and flick a penny out of it, that'll get them to back off when it smacks their windshield.  Just make sure it's not obvious.  

I REFUSE to tailgate.  Even if the person is driving way under the speed limit I'll hang back 

i never brake check, i just slow the fook down to 20 MPH and watch them foam at the mouth

• Like 1

i never brake check, i just slow the fook down to 20 MPH and watch them foam at the mouth

That's exactly what i do. Might even flip the bird when they pass but most of the time i try not to be escalate. 

• Like 1

That's exactly what i do. Might even flip the bird when they pass but most of the time i try not to be escalate. 

i normally blow a kiss, depends how angry they are  :P

• Like 2

i normally blow a kiss, depends how angry they are  :P

lol

You gotta watch that. They might give you funny eyebrows cut you off pulling you over then get out and threaten to take their shirt off. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

You're a miserable bastard, aren't ya? lol

I'm not miserable lol. Those are all logical things to get annoyed at.

Men should take pride in their yard.

A fishing boat is a palace of peace

Anybody who leaves unsolicited clutter on your porch should be shot.

Bow hunting is a skill, any dumb **** can put a scope on a rifle and kill their food.

Killing an animal just for the hell of it is small d*ck syndrome

Feminists just make people hostile, not just men, but literally everyone. Even women hate feminists.

That gaspy slow labored fat people breathing is reserved for people who just ran a marathon. Not for a fat person who just walked from the bed room to the living room.

Beer tastes amazing on its own (most beers) and shouldn't be tainted with fruit. Same thing goes with creamers in coffee. If you can't handle a little bitterness, drink something else.

And last but not least! Why, why in God's blue **** would anyone want to use a urinal right beside another guy when there are like 4 more that are open. It's just ****ing weird.

• Like 1

You don't need a college education to get a decent paying job. Sure it helps but it's not necessary. It might limit your options though. I do agree with you education these days if a fooking debt trap. Outrageously expensive and that's really unfortunate. 

I understand that you can get a decent paying job without college / uni however without college / uni every 18 year old coming out of highschool would gun for them. Student funding is basically a trap to delay the inevitable unemployment surplus but very necessary. Additionally if you want a high end job with benefits, if you have high goals for yourself and don't want to work weekends, be in constant danger, have to work in a factory for a few years before even seeing 20 - 25 an hour.

You really have to define decent pay, that ranges differently for many people, which sucks because there are many undergrads that set there hopes high and end up in McDonalds when 20 - 30 years ago you could come out of highschool and be handed a salary job.

millennials have it pretty bad, some would rather not be in 50-100k debt for a job they could have received for free a few years back. Not even going to mention the STUIPID high housing market

Edited by IRT.

Bow hunting is a skill, any dumb **** can put a scope on a rifle and kill their food.

Feminists just make people hostile, not just men, but literally everyone. Even women hate feminists.

That gaspy slow labored fat people breathing is reserved for people who just ran a marathon. Not for a fat person who just walked from the bed room to the living room.

Beer tastes amazing on its own (most beers) and shouldn't be tainted with fruit. Same thing goes with creamers in coffee. If you can't handle a little bitterness, drink something else.

And last but not least! Why, why in God's blue **** would anyone want to use a urinal right beside another guy when there are like 4 more that are open. It's just **** weird.

​Beer should be cold, fat people should get off the couch and feminism sucks, and is the farthest thing from equality

fist bump

Tailgating

People waiting until the very last second to merge in traffic

Women

Black People

White People

Toyota Priuses 

meanwhile-in-canada-twitter-meanwhileinc

• Like 3

Feminism DOES suck.  I would kill to go back in time to the 50's.

All them women complaining about not being allowed to work, and now look...we HAVE to work and bloody strangers raise our babies.  It's all backwards.  Society has suffered big time, overall.

• Like 3

And last but not least! Why, why in God's blue **** would anyone want to use a urinal right beside another guy when there are like 4 more that are open. It's just **** weird.

Everyone has opinions.

People should do what makes them happy as long as they aren't harming others.

• Like 2

Feminism DOES suck.  I would kill to go back in time to the 50's.

All them women complaining about not being allowed to work, and now look...we HAVE to work and bloody strangers raise our babies.  It's all backwards.  Society has suffered big time, overall.

feminism is essentially women wanting to be superior to men

you cant have feminism and equality, it doesn't work like that so I agree

• Like 1

feminism is essentially women wanting to be superior to men

you cant have feminism and equality, it doesn't work like that so I agree

That's why it's all wrong!  Pisses me off to no end.  Like, women want to be men and men want to be women.  Nobody knows who wears the pants and who wears the effing hair buns.  Men are awesome BECAUSE they are different than women.  We need both sexes to balance each other out - in their roles as they were meant to be!  I get basic rights for women and I'm not talking about all that crap.  Not interested in being chattle or anything.  Just a simple world where someone is at home taking care of the household and the little ones while the other makes some coin and is head of household.  I was born way too late. lol

• Like 1

That's why it's all wrong! Pisses me off to no end. Like, women want to be men and men want to be women. Nobody knows who wears the pants and who wears the effing hair buns. Men are awesome BECAUSE they are different than women. We need both sexes to balance each other out - in their roles as they were meant to be! I get basic rights for women and I'm not talking about all that crap. Not interested in being chattle or anything. Just a simple world where someone is at home taking care of the household and the little ones while the other makes some coin and is head of household. I was born way too late. lol

Nowadays many men are a bunch of far eastern groupies.

Metrosexual pansies that are going full retard if their shoes are stained or when their hair is not in model anymore.crying about that their feminine side is offended

Men should only think about women with big tiddies and pierced clits.

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned
  • Like 1

Everyone has opinions.

People should do what makes them happy as long as they aren't harming others.

How is my neighbors jungle of a yard make anyone happy? And its not just one of them, its 2 and they constantly wait a month at minimum to cut it. Its an eye sore to the neihborhood.

Also, its just not grass, their hedges and trees are **** also. They dont trim anything, they think their yard is a ****ing rain forest where everything can just grow and grow.

Edited by SmoothCriminal
  • Like 1

Lol Zaksame has you absolutely furious doesn't he?!

• Like 1