Sign in to follow this  
skillandpower

What Are Your Pet Peeves ?

How is my neighbors jungle of a yard make anyone happy? And its not just one of them, its 2 and they constantly wait a month at minimum to cut it. Its an eye sore to the neihborhood.

Also, its just not grass, their hedges and trees are **** also. They dont trim anything, they think their yard is a **** rain forest where everything can just grow and grow.

having a **** **** neighbor with no sense of expectations could actually in fact harm u, it'll be a huge turn off to potential buyers when it comes time to sell

• Like 1

Social media. Time to cut the cord, all it does is irritate me. I am much happier when i avoid facebook and other places where people have 'opinions'. 

• Like 2

Social media. Time to cut the cord, all it does is irritate me. I am much happier when i avoid facebook and other places where people have 'opinions'.

lol
  • Like 2

yet you go to a UFC forum to look at other peoples idiot opinions

logic

• Like 3

How is my neighbors jungle of a yard make anyone happy? And its not just one of them, its 2 and they constantly wait a month at minimum to cut it. Its an eye sore to the neihborhood.

Also, its just not grass, their hedges and trees are **** also. They dont trim anything, they think their yard is a **** rain forest where everything can just grow and grow.

The yard belongs to them, correct?

• Like 1

Flash flood and tornado alerts that make my phone go ape **** no matter where I'm at.

I don't know about you but if a tornado was coming or in my area I would sure as **** like to be alerted.  

• Like 1

Not gotting trolled into this, you should probably cast your bait toward one of the canadians.

I don't know about you but if a tornado was coming or in my area I would sure as **** like to be alerted.

The Amber Alerts i get are fine, but if i cant look outside and see the weather, then im a ****ing idiot. I dont need my phone blowing up over dumb **** thats obvious.

• Like 1

Women who don't keep sucking after you nut

Bruh. I take back ALL THE  PEEVES i said in this thread earlier. This is #1 on my list.

I'll take it a step further and add if she can't deepthroat and let me throatpie there's plenty of women in 2017 that can. 

• Like 2

The Amber Alerts i get are fine, but if i cant look outside and see the weather, then im a **** idiot. I dont need my phone blowing up over dumb **** thats obvious.

I'm biased in this regard.

back in 2014 I woke up to one of those loud-*** alarms and it said "Tornado Warning - Take Shelter Immediately" within seconds of the alert, it hit.  I'm not sure how close it was to the house but it knocked down nearly all of the trees, the window blew out in the bedroom I was sleeping in just moments before.  I had put myself in a small closet in the middle of the house right before it hit.  Had it have been worse, that alert could have saved my life.  

• Like 1

I can't handle a chick continuing to suck, I get too sensitive.  

I think i fapped too much sensitivity out of mine. My poor eraser tip ain't what it used to be. lol

However a woman that is talented with slow steady frenulum worship edging drives me wild. I can feel EVERYTHING and the payoff is fooking tremendous.  

• Like 3

LIVID!!

as far as I'm concerned he's the greatest troll on here and I hate him for it.

Zak probably believed the things he says. I think one of Cole's multiple personalities is the greatest troll on here and his other personalities belief him.  :lol:

Lol how did you make a girl sucking your **** sound so creepy

It's my gift. lol

• Like 3

Zak probably believed the things he says. I think one of Cole's multiple personalities is the greatest troll on here and his other personalities belief him. :lol:

It's my gift. lol

I respect it Edited by freddievanhalen3

I understand that you can get a decent paying job without college / uni however without college / uni every 18 year old coming out of highschool would gun for them. Student funding is basically a trap to delay the inevitable unemployment surplus but very necessary. Additionally if you want a high end job with benefits, if you have high goals for yourself and don't want to work weekends, be in constant danger, have to work in a factory for a few years before even seeing 20 - 25 an hour.

You really have to define decent pay, that ranges differently for many people, which sucks because there are many undergrads that set there hopes high and end up in McDonalds when 20 - 30 years ago you could come out of highschool and be handed a salary job.

millennials have it pretty bad, some would rather not be in 50-100k debt for a job they could have received for free a few years back. Not even going to mention the STUIPID high housing market

But the majority of them are clueless fking idiots That Won't do anything about it. The morons in my classes are literally pathetic. God forbid they have a blackout for more than a few hours let alone someone hits the red button and power is gone. The way things are going it's a possibility. These fkers are more concerned with creating new genders and being offended by everything than actually learning a skill for themselves.

Millenials as a whole are a pet peeve of mine. You know what won't get replaced by robots that you don't need a 100k+ stupid Student Loan? A trade. Too hard for those little pusses.

/rant lol

• Like 1

But the majority of them are clueless fking idiots That Won't do anything about it. The morons in my classes are literally pathetic. God forbid they have a blackout for more than a few hours let alone someone hits the red button and power is gone. The way things are going it's a possibility. These fkers are more concerned with creating new genders and being offended by everything than actually learning a skill for themselves.

Millenials as a whole are a pet peeve of mine. You know what won't get replaced by robots that you don't need a 100k+ stupid Student Loan? A trade. Too hard for those little pusses.

/rant lol

Agreed and i wasn't even chitting on college students or youngsters per se but just the attitude of a lot of them. Sure it's competitive and tough out there but that woe is me what ever is i gonna do i should haves it easier is a weak entitled mentality. If things aren't tough you're doing something wrong. That wanting only comfort and having nothing challenging to face breeds weak bishes. The opposite or at least a more balanced approach breeds confident, accomplished, successful, strongly independent people. Society needs a mixture of both but we need more strong independent types because they're a dying breed and the weak bishes are taking over. lol

There are plenty of opportunities these days but it seems like more people are prone to lazy instant gratification and indoctrinated dogma society and want everything handed to them. It doesn't work like that nor should it.

Obviously this isn't for everyone but people can make a living with a small start up business they build up and a part time job. Things like Ebay, Youtube, Twitch etc. there are plenty of other avenues for a person to work how they'd like to work instead of thinking their only hope is to to depend as much on the man as possible who btw doesn't give AF about you and will use you then throw you away for someone they can get more or equivalent out of for less. There's a huge market out there for just about everything like never before. Today you can kinda be whatever you wanna be more so than the past you just have to work for it and don't give up. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

Me rikey dis post

I can't handle a chick continuing to suck, I get too sensitive.

True. I sometimes have to grab the headboard and pull my legs over my head it's that sensitive. Lmfao

• Like 1

With regard to millennials, I can see both sides of the coin here, with the caveat that there will be exceptions of course BUT by and large what Stomp and Oz are saying rings most true.  You can blame the parents for that too.  You know, the ones who weren't around because they were too busy working to pay for the second car or yearly vacations.  Then, because they knew all along that they were selling their children's souls to the corporate devil, turn around and spoil the ever living eff out of them with money and things and giving in to whatever they wanted out of guilt.  They were thrilled when the internet came along to babysit their kids.  No listening to their whiny traps all day and actually having to take the time it required to RAISE a human.  From that vantage point, I really do feel bad for them, because they know nothing else, other than I want what I want - NOW.  It has worked their entire lives and now that they are in the adult world they have no effing idea what to do.

This thread seems to have turned into a millenial bashing thread, cool.

I did a speech recently for a work thing entitled "Leading Millenials".  There's some very interesting research out there.

This bloke makes a lot of sense.  Funny thing is that possibly more of you are millenials than you think - it isn't just people born after the year 2000.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 1

I did a speech recently for a work thing entitled "Leading Millenials".  There's some very interesting research out there.

This bloke makes a lot of sense.  Funny thing is that possibly more of you are millenials than you think - it isn't just people born after the year 2000.

I'm actually going to watch this.  And know what, you're right - it is bashing I suppose.  What I am trying to get across is NOT to blame the generation though.  Take it all with a grain of salt...every generation thinks they are better than the one that follows and vice versa.

• Like 1

I'm actually going to watch this.  And know what, you're right - it is bashing I suppose.  What I am trying to get across is NOT to blame the generation though.  Take it all with a grain of salt...every generation thinks they are better than the one that follows and vice versa.

Exactly - and if most of us look honestly at ourself 15-20 years ago we would probably have a fairly dim view now.

It's well worth a watch.  Guy knows his stuff and articulates it well.  

• Like 1

Exactly - and if most of us look honestly at ourself 15-20 years ago we would probably have a fairly dim view now.

It's well worth a watch.  Guy knows his stuff and articulates it well.  

I'm a new fan of this guy.  With a few additional points, he is basically saying what I just said.  What's not to like? lol

I knew about the 1984 and on age range that defines millennials.  The closer one seems to be to the start of the range, the less you see the stereotypical traits.  All in all, it's about managing expectations.  The greatest lesson in the world that people need to bring back and instill in their kids is the word NO.  Not no, but if you throw a big enough fit or manipulate me enough I will give in, but NO and that's the end of it.  People need to learn how to deal with rejection.  On all levels.  It breeds perseverance.  Get enough "no's" and you change your game pretty quickly and keep pushing onward until you get a "yes".

• Like 1

/rant lol

I can personally say I worked my **** off and that the opportunities are presenting themselves, but the truth of the matters is that it is much harder for a millennial to find work and pay for a house than it used to be.

I also think that todays generation is composed of a bunch of whiney ****es and I agree with you on that one but I cant stand older folk that think that this is just as easy as it ever was, it's most certainly not

Trades are good money, but for people with intelligence why suffer

I reject that I am a millennial in any way, shape or form.  I was born in 1982, I'm Gen-X.  

• Like 2

people that get funny about other countries that have heat and humidity and think its a contest  :lol:

• Like 4

I reject that I am a millennial in any way, shape or form. I was born in 1982, I'm Gen-X.

You old git.

I reckon the majority of posters on here are millennials though.

• Like 4

I can personally say I worked my **** off and that the opportunities are presenting themselves, but the truth of the matters is that it is much harder for a millennial to find work and pay for a house than it used to be.

I also think that todays generation is composed of a bunch of whiney ****es and I agree with you on that one but I cant stand older folk that think that this is just as easy as it ever was, it's most certainly not

Are you gonna be that guy?? "only university students have intelligence and tradies are stupid"

Smh. You're part of the problem if that was what you meant.

• Like 2

I absolutely think it is much more difficult for millennials from an economic perspective.  Aren't average house prices in the GTA around 1 mil?  It's insane.

• Like 1

Are you gonna be that guy?? "only university students have intelligence and tradies are stupid"

Smh. You're part of the problem if that was what you meant.

That is exactly what I thought when I read that last sentence.  Not convinced that he meant it as an absolute, however - perhaps a one-off poor choice of words?  I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt?

• Like 1

That is exactly what I thought when I read that last sentence. Not convinced that he meant it as an absolute, however - perhaps a one-off poor choice of words? I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt?

Yeah he gets a chance to amend that lol

• Like 2