Sign in to follow this  
skillandpower

What Are Your Pet Peeves ?

Whats+wrong+with+looking+like+a+clown+_7

holy f*ck i think i just pulled a tendon in my wrist, and you just ran me out of Jergens

• Like 3

I'm kinda half incel but it's self imposed. On the online thing i most definitely like talking to women more than i do men both online & IRL most of the time. I've never been interested in hooking up with anyone online or through dating apps/services which I've never used any and likely never will. Never say never i guess but it's just really not my style at all. 

My biggest issue is this chitty town i live in is pretty small and limited in the women i would even d8 in the first place and i don't give tew many fks anymore about going on the prowl been there done that got the t-shirt. That doesn't really interest me and as of late it's rare for me to meet anyone i'm even remotely interested even if my penis tells me otherwise my brain & heart will often take a pass if i know someone isn't right for me. 

when I got to a point in life where I could live anywhere, anyway I wanted, .. I bought a ranch in the wilderness of SW Tennessee, 8 miles from the nearest human and they were hillfolk, had everything delivered & left out by the mailbox, ...lottsa land, 4 dogs, horses, many toys, peace and quiet - the happiest time of my life .... then I fk'd up and took work in se asia, been thinking suicidally ever since . Anyway, .. the simple life is where it's at imo *example > the ranch had a 350' deep sweetwater well, that made for tall glass of cold pleasure on a hot afternoon - miss that awfully  :(

I've been thinking about it a lot lately and making some plans which is gonna take some time. I'm definitely not sad or suicidal or anything like that but more like tired and indifferent to many things way more than i was when i was younger. I know that simple life is better for me and makes me happier. 

• Like 2

I love it when women show up, because you find out who all the thirsty dudes are. It's hilarious to see them tripping over themselves trying to get a piece of some chick who is likely thousands of miles away.

Can you post a list of these posters?

I'm kinda half incel but it's self imposed. On the online thing i most definitely like talking to women more than i do men both online & IRL most of the time. I've never been interested in hooking up with anyone online or through dating apps/services which I've never used any and likely never will. Never say never i guess but it's just really not my style at all. 

My biggest issue is this chitty town i live in is pretty small and limited in the women i would even d8 in the first place and i don't give tew many fks anymore about going on the prowl been there done that got the t-shirt. That doesn't really interest me and as of late it's rare for me to meet anyone i'm even remotely interested even if my penis tells me otherwise my brain & heart will often take a pass if i know someone isn't right for me. 

I've been thinking about it a lot lately and making some plans which is gonna take some time. I'm definitely not sad or suicidal or anything like that but more like tired and indifferent to many things way more than i was when i was younger. I know that simple life is better for me and makes me happier. 

.... don't approach it with a permanent mindset, jump in and your natural instincts are sure to take over

If I had intended to out a bunch of thirsty dudes, I would have. I'm not here to embarrass anyone, largely because posters worth embarrassing are now bant.

People who look at you like you've just taken a **** on there floor when use the word **** god damn swear filter you won't know what I meant lol well the swear word that rhymes with hunt.

• Like 4

when I got to a point in life where I could live anywhere, anyway I wanted, .. I bought a ranch in the wilderness of SW Tennessee, 8 miles from the nearest human and they were hillfolk, had everything delivered & left out by the mailbox, ...lottsa land, 4 dogs, horses, many toys, peace and quiet - the happiest time of my life .... then I fk'd up and took work in se asia, been thinking suicidally ever since . Anyway, .. the simple life is where it's at imo *example > the ranch had a 350' deep sweetwater well, that made for tall glass of cold pleasure on a hot afternoon - miss that awfully :(

what's the main hurdles stopping you heading back?
  • Like 2

People who look at you like you've just taken a **** on there floor when use the word **** god damn swear filter you won't know what I meant lol well the swear word that rhymes with hunt.

lol, fook them kerntz
  • Like 1

you silly cunts. what the fuck is a swear filter?

• Like 3

you silly cunts. what the fuck is a swear filter?

I don't care to try figuring out the trick on my phone. Have fun with your free pass while McMod is McMIA.

I don't care to try figuring out the trick on my phone. Have fun with your free pass while McMod is McMIA.

i think he's off getting married to nikki bella. i wanted to be the best man at his wedding

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Women that force people to take their shoes off to enter their house

women who dont put the toilet seat back up for you after theyve done their business

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

didnt you say before you were full celebate? whats the difference between full and half?

• Like 1

women in short skirts

bet them hill folk will wear a short skirt for you if you ask nicely ;) :lol:

didnt you say before you were full celebate? whats the difference between full and half?

half celebate is when u give her just the tip

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

You have me confused with Chons or someone else. I've never been celibate for more than a yr.

I'm just very select about who i'll get with. 

• Like 2

You have me confused with Chons or someone else. I've never been celibate for more than a yr.

not me. it dont matter as long as shes got a clown suit on and a brown paper bag, and ive got my rubber chicken and a couple world war 2 books handy, im totally down for pound town.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

yeah it might have been chons...cant find the thred though.....its weird because he has a wife...

lol at saying you are selective....you are a dude right?

When you have a dream where you're doing cocaine in your sleep and you can't fall asleep, you're doing cocaine in your sleep and you can't fall asleep, and you wake up and you're doing cocaine.  

• Like 2

yeah it might have been chons...cant find the thred though.....its weird because he has a wife...

lol at saying you are selective....you are a dude right?

I am but a not a typical one anymore i guess. I got to a certain age and had a perspective change that i won't get involved with someone if i'm not attracted AND i have to really like them & see some kinda long term future. I'm not really interested anymore in short term needs. 

Edited by StompGrind

When you have a dream where you're doing cocaine in your sleep and you can't fall asleep, you're doing cocaine in your sleep and you can't fall asleep, and you wake up and you're doing cocaine.  

man so many times when i dream i dream im about to get high on all these drugs i reallly have no interest in doing anymore, and right before i go to do them, i instantly wake up

pisses me off. hey brain at least let me do it and let me be high for a few minutes before you get me up for fook sakes. it pisses me off too and its always the same kind of dream.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

-people that promote or do guilt tipping.

How exactly does one “do” guilt tipping. Are you trying to say engage in? Just leave out the “do”.

Also, one would say “People WHO guilt tip or promote it.” Even the use of promote is awkward. Recommend would be more appropriate.

#top20university

#areyousureaboutthat

#igotallday

#lmfaoVert

• Like 2

People that think Vegemite taste good. :P

I grew up on that chit, m8. Vegemite was nearly the only good thing about my childhood.

• Like 3

people who dont appreciate the friendly way i pinch their shoulders.

yeah. f*ck all those guys.

• Like 2

How exactly does one “do” guilt tipping. Are you trying to say engage in? Just leave out the “do”.

Also, one would say “People WHO guilt tip or promote it.” Even the use of promote is awkward. Recommend would be more appropriate.

#top20university

#areyousureaboutthat

#igotallday

#lmfaoVert

Do or do not...there is no try

• Like 1