Sign in to follow this  
freddievanhalen3

The Next TUF

What is the next TUF all about? I dont think I have heard much about it.. Although I think Alvarez might be a coach. What is the weight class or classes and when is it going to be on?

What is the next TUF all about? I dont think I have heard much about it.. Although I think Alvarez might be a coach. What is the weight class or classes and when is it going to be on?

I think it is like the one Sparza won for the belt for a new wimmens division, not 100% sure though.

• Like 2

I think it is like the one Sparza won for the belt for a new wimmens division, not 100% sure though.

Correct. It’s to crown a women’s flyweight champion.

• Like 3

Ahh man :(

I do not mind actually, the last couple of seasons that somewhat captured my interest where the one that Sparza won, the one that Elliot won, and this last one, where you at least now the people in them, or you know that although they might be can, they are not as bad as those in the regular TUF seasons.

Other than TUF redemptions and TUF for #1 contenders or belts, I think the show is almost done.

• Like 1

roxanne modafferi is definitley in it.  shes a regular instagram poster (several per day) and her account has been silent for a week.  they must be filming.

roxanne modafferi is definitley in it.

She's been pretty near the top of Invicta's 125lbs division for a while, so I'd be surprised if she wasn't.

• Like 1

What?

roxanne modafferi is definitley in it.  shes a regular instagram poster (several per day) and her account has been silent for a week.  they must be filming.

• Like 1