Mcmax3000

Official Discussion Thread - UFC 214: Cormier vs. Jones II

Look at those noodle arms. LOL

Here comes the guy that makes fun of everyone but is too scared to post anything about himself except that hes supposedly some 6'5 tough guy from the ghetto

• Like 3

i posted the conference FH you chitbag, if you stopped getting so rustled in other topics, you might start reading threads normal again!!!

^^

FH, i'm glad that I have set you on a new path to try to be the best paperboy

I didnt like you being so angry in the forum games and getting rustled. Youve moved on now and matured.

Just too remind you what rustle looks like

Here comes the guy that makes fun of everyone but is too scared to post anything about himself except that hes supposedly some 6'5 tough guy from the ghetto

I posted pics with Dennis Siver and Bas Rutten.

I'm not a noodle armed beta from the burbs, who does nothing but drink wine and play video games, like you.

I posted pics with Dennis Siver and Bas Rutten.

I'm not a noodle armed beta from the burbs, who does nothing but drink wine and play video games, like you.

No youre a fake tough guy posting on the forums 25/8 and such a puss in your real life that you get online and act like an internet badass and put people down every chance you get to make you feel better about yourself

No youre a fake tough guy posting on the forums 25/8 and such a puss in your real life that you get online and act like an internet badass and put people down every chance you get to make you feel better about yourself

I'd stretch you out in 30 secs flat. But I don't even need to be tough to do that. Lol

If you have a spare 5 minutes check out my breakdown/predictions for this event:

www.mmaandme.wordpress.com

Delete your account and never come back

• Like 2

Do you look like him?

No i just break all news stories early over here so Dana has banned me from everything, except for UFC 208 which i lost my mind and travelled over for!

No i just break all news stories early over here so Dana has banned me from everything, except for UFC 208 which i lost my mind and travelled over for!

So you sound like him then?
  • Like 1

Cowboy trying to be buddy buddy with Robbie and he won't even address him.LOL

Lawler is all business there is no buddy buddy in a fight. 

''Ruthless'' is finally back.

• Like 2

Lawler is all business there is no buddy buddy in a fight.

''Ruthless'' is finally back.

Thats the real main event.

Backflip KO guaranteed

• Like 3

I'm not sure what Robbie we are going to see and Cowboy not fighting every other week coming into this. Struggling to call this one.

Look at those noodle arms. LOL

who is that?

i thought the rule was to:

1)Work out

2) Get hench

3) Wear tank tops

not the other way round...

• Like 1

So, 

IF DC can pull off the upset here, whats next for Jones, trilogy fight right away? Or does he have to win a couple to get back in?

If Jones wins, what's next for DC, does he retire? Stay in the booth, or move up to HW??

who is that?

i thought the rule was to:

1)Work out

2) Get hench

3) Wear tank tops

not the other way round...

Noodles started with step three.

So, 

IF DC can pull off the upset here, whats next for Jones, trilogy fight right away? Or does he have to win a couple to get back in?

If Jones wins, what's next for DC, does he retire? Stay in the booth, or move up to HW??

Jones wins - DC retires to do commentary full time and Jones looks to fight Manuwa, Gus or heavyweight fights

Jones loses - rematches Gus depending if Manuwa won or not

• Like 1

Jones wins - DC retires to do commentary full time and Jones looks to fight Manuwa, Gus or heavyweight fights

Jones loses - rematches Gus depending if Manuwa won or not

They will 100% do the trilogy fight and it will be at MSG. That's a big money fight.

They will 100% do the trilogy fight and it will be at MSG. That's a big money fight.

If/when DC loses he will have another mental breakdown, cry baby tears on Cain's shoulder and retire after that. Dude is 40 yo for gods sake.

So, 

if Jones loses let him get mauled my gustaffson again ;)