Sign in to follow this  
H.N.I.C.

Ozark on Netflix

Finished watching Ozark last night. GOAT show. 

That moment when Marty's wife said "Better to be the person holding the gun than the one running" like a fkn savage & maybe try to plot and replace cartel bish gave me wood and i think Marty's wife is hideous but that was tew BOSS!. Is it just me or is Ruth kinda hot for a trailer trash? She's alright looking sort of, kinda innocent and dumb but i like her fiery sarcastic tough girl fk off act a lot.

• Like 1

I liked the first season because I found it fairly realistic.

Season two was less realistic. Still a decent show, but it's veering into Fantasyland.

• Like 3

I liked the first season because I found it fairly realistic.

Season two was less realistic. Still a decent show, but it's veering into Fantasyland.

I totally agree but i still liked it a lot. 

I need to go back and watch season 1 over again because i was totally fkn lost when i started watching season 2. I forgot all about the story and characters by the time season 2 came along. First few episodes i was like wait....how did we get here. 

• Like 2

Same. I still think I missed some of it. Didn't connect all the dots.

I'm all about some twists and turns, and truthfully, I don't think I've made season two of any fictional series for the past ten years.. but I just know too much about the drug game. I know actual, real life cartel members. So the script with the replacement cartel head, and this new turn with Marty's wife make me cringe. Mexicans don't answer to women. That's just the way it is. They would rather just take one out, and move up in the chain.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2

Youtube can also be quite pushy with some of their videos.

Yeah i know what i want for my Christmas list. 

Twelve ropes for tying

Eleven rolls of duct tape

Ten clips for nail gun

Nine razor blades 

Eight sledge hammers

Seven ear drum scrapers

Six shards of glass

FIVE GAUNTLET STONES

Four Tesla not a flame throwers

Three vats of acid

Two Wix founders

One Karlie Kloss & a strap on with a Lego tree

I totally agree but i still liked it a lot. 

I need to go back and watch season 1 over again because i was totally fkn lost when i started watching season 2. I forgot all about the story and characters by the time season 2 came along. First few episodes i was like wait....how did we get here. 

Same. I still think I missed some of it. Didn't connect all the dots.

I'm all about some twists and turns, and truthfully, I don't think I've made season two of any fictional series for the past ten years.. but I just know too much about the drug game. I know actual, real life cartel members. So the script with the replacement cartel head, and this new turn with Marty's wife make me cringe. Mexicans don't answer to women. That's just the way it is. They would rather just take one out, and move up in the chain.

What happened is the first two episodes of this second season sucked.  It was almost as if they were warming up and getting back into character.

Overall I enjoyed it but not like the 1st season which I re watched in the week leading up to the release of #2.  Ruth didn't really help she became more of a redneck and her father Cade... Jesus Christ sometimes he sounds like Slingblade.

• Like 2

What happened is the first two episodes of this second season sucked.  It was almost as if they were warming up and getting back into character.

Overall I enjoyed it but not like the 1st season which I re watched in the week leading up to the release of #2.  Ruth didn't really help she became more of a redneck and her father Cade... Jesus Christ sometimes he sounds like Slingblade.

I liked the part where he starting pissing on his parole officer. 

• Like 1

I liked the part where he starting pissing on his parole officer. 

lol he didn't piss on his PO.  He was told he couldn't go inside so he whipped it out right there and pissed in the cup.

• Like 1

lol he didn't piss on his PO.  He was told he couldn't go inside so he whipped it out right there and pissed in the cup.

Yeah but he may have got a squirt or two off on his shoe. 

cant wait for season 3, anyone who says otherwise is a **** rube

no doubt, what an intense season (IMO)

also, was there even a single uplifting moment?  

Aside from the kid talking about Buddy at his funeral

• Like 1

The PO looked surprised, but if has to watch people pee in cups every day, then he shouldn't be surprised.