69 replies to this topic

#51 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,313 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:42 PM

Im sure his 12 bucks an hour really makes the cops want to jump ship. They will be lining up to sort mail. Look at them go...

Starts at 16 actually.

The guys that have been here for 9 years are making 30, plus premium pay for the weekend and they pull about 50 an hour during overtime.

Some of the mail handlers supposedly can make six figures if they work a lot of overtime.
  • TheSinisterUrge, Druncle_Polo and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#52 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,313 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:43 PM

Im sure his 12 bucks an hour really makes the cops want to jump ship. They will be lining up to sort mail. Look at them go...

Also, cheerlead harder before she dots your I again.

Edited by 12er™, 11 August 2017 - 07:43 PM.

• TheSinisterUrge, Druncle_Polo and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#53 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 10:09 PM

Starts at 16 actually.

The guys that have been here for 9 years are making 30, plus premium pay for the weekend and they pull about 50 an hour during overtime.

Some of the mail handlers supposedly can make six figures if they work a lot of overtime.

Wow, 16. You must feel very manly bringing home that 450 bucks a week. Your wife must feel so proud. Or does she just allow you to keep that as an allowance?

Yes high school drop out pay. I was making that at a meat plant almost 20 years ago. You just proved my point dummy.

Oh well. I hope you feel better trying to make it sound like you support yourself on your huge paycheck. I don't buy it, but I guess a boy like you can feel big on it.

#54 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,313 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 11 August 2017 - 10:34 PM

Wow, 16. You must feel very manly bringing home that 450 bucks a week. Your wife must feel so proud. Or does she just allow you to keep that as an allowance?

Yes high school drop out pay. I was making that at a meat plant almost 20 years ago. You just proved my point dummy.

Oh well. I hope you feel better trying to make it sound like you support yourself on your huge paycheck. I don't buy it, but I guess a boy like you can feel 

You're lying, but that's cool. Whatever helps you work through this anger. 

Also, your money is worthless. 450 Canadian Dinar's or whatever you call your monopoly money isn't impressive. 

Lastly, this isn't our only income. Unlike you though, I'm not going to lie because I'm not a high school dropout whois takes has to work through his shame on the internet.

I could make 7 dollars an hour, it doesn't change the fact that you are retarded and plenty of cops are worthless cowards and murderers.

Edited by 12er™, 11 August 2017 - 10:35 PM.

• TheSinisterUrge likes this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#55 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 11:13 PM

You're lying, but that's cool. Whatever helps you work through this anger.

Also, your money is worthless. 450 Canadian Dinar's or whatever you call your monopoly money isn't impressive.

Lastly, this isn't our only income. Unlike you though, I'm not going to lie because I'm not a high school dropout whois takes has to work through his shame on the internet.

I could make 7 dollars an hour, it doesn't change the fact that you are retarded and plenty of cops are worthless cowards and murderers.

I'm an electrician. What is there to lie about. I know your college education will keep you sorting mail hoping to be in the same.level as a tradesman someday, but come now. There's not much to lie about in it.

Yes I know you have more income, remember tour wife carries your broke ****. We've already established that.

Also, yeah there are douchbag cops who are criminals and murderers , but them again there are those in the military aswell. I am.also willing to bet that more innoce ts died at your military's actions than all those criminal cops. So your high horse notion kind of falls flat.

Oh wait, you only ever shot terrorists, no different than the cops only ever shooting criminals.

Your one in the same. Maybe there is a career for you yet. Get you away from being a mail room...

#56 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,313 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:18 AM

I'm an electrician. What is there to lie about. I know your college education will keep you sorting mail hoping to be in the same.level as a tradesman someday, but come now. There's not much to lie about in it.

Yes I know you have more income, remember tour wife carries your broke ****. We've already established that.

Also, yeah there are douchbag cops who are criminals and murderers , but them again there are those in the military aswell. I am.also willing to bet that more innoce ts died at your military's actions than all those criminal cops. So your high horse notion kind of falls flat.

Oh wait, you only ever shot terrorists, no different than the cops only ever shooting criminals.

Your one in the same. Maybe there is a career for you yet. Get you away from being a mail room...

YouMad.jpg

• TheSinisterUrge and Druncle_Polo like this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#57 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,313 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:20 AM

****-the-police_o_168412.jpg

• TheSinisterUrge, Druncle_Polo and Douglass like this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#58 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 11,811 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:29 AM

This thread went places.
  • The_Chris_Slept_My_Boy, Druncle_Polo, NetshadeX and 2 others like this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#59 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:38 AM

MichaelJacksonPopcornGif

#60 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 43,360 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:43 AM

I think Soup might have found Mozzez.

RIP
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#61 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 Volkan fan and leader of the Oez MILITIA

• Free
  • 6,271 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:38 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one using the term pigs anymore.

Welcome to the club, Roids.

It'd a widely used term in PA. Pennsylvania State police are the lowest form of life besides the blacks and mexicans.
  • cashfl0w likes this
AVRpt9W.jpg

#62 TheBigD

TheBigD
  • Free
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:53 PM

The lack of urgency in that dispatcher voice is disturbing. She must work for my local hospital..

#63 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:58 PM

I think Soup might have found Mozzez.

RIP

Nah, when 12er starts with the pictures, it's just him waving the white flag. He gave up. I moved on.

#64 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,313 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:02 PM

Nah, when 12er starts with the pictures, it's just him waving the white flag. He gave up. I moved on.

lol gave up? Don't flatter yourself. You weren't actually arguing a point, you were just throwing a menopause triggered temper tantrum.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#65 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 43,360 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:00 PM

It'd a widely used term in PA. Pennsylvania State police are the lowest form of life besides the blacks and mexicans.

We have some POS for cops around here too. They'd rather write a speeding ticket than catch some ***hole who just shot up a daycare.

Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#66 NetshadeX

NetshadeX
  • Free
  • 4,638 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:53 AM

double post 

Edited by NetshadeX, 13 August 2017 - 02:54 AM.

K5uS34S.png

#67 NetshadeX

NetshadeX
  • Free
  • 4,638 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:54 AM

The lack of urgency in that dispatcher voice is disturbing. She must work for my local hospital..

They actually get trained for that because panic is contageous and when chit goes down dispatch is the chessplayer moving the pieces, and you want as little panic as possible, The dispatcher in the video is very good.

So is the guy staying with the officer. He doesn't know what the fook to do but just stays calm and keep talking to him, tries to inform dispatch and keep scanning the area for others who could possibly be of assistance. Very impressed with that guy, Wouldn't be surprised if he has some form of military background.   

K5uS34S.png

#68 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 22,456 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:42 AM

Mozzes is off his old man rocker, and 12er is right, but if we're measuring bonnars over the two careers electrician > mail room dude. But neither come close to the BBC that is THLOB (the highest level of bartending for the casuals)

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#69 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,313 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:24 PM

Mozzes is off his old man rocker, and 12er is right, but if we're measuring bonnars over the two careers electrician > mail room dude. But neither come close to the BBC that is THLOB (the highest level of bartending for the casuals)

I'm not measuring bonnars. If I actually cared about or was sensitive about my current situation then I would just lie about it or not tell anyone what I do.

It's funny that people think they are going to rustle me about my job. I couldn't care less and it just shows that I triggered them.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#70 Druncle_Polo

Druncle_Polo

8/8

• Free
  • 26,800 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:41 AM

Jesus Christ, this Mozzez character is one triggered Canadian.

• BigDaddyDelta likes this

410686994.jpg