20 replies to this topic

#1 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 22,769 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:32 PM

Rome airport is gross and Venice smells. The girls are ridiculous though and the pasta is next level. Got in last night

It should be midday but it's 4.30am the same day as I left. I get how it works but my brain is scratching it's head and telling me I should have a beer. So I'm having a beer.

Here for two days then heading to Sicily.

Have we booked fh's flight yet? Even jet lagged, tremadol'd and drunk off my **** I'll beat the chit out of that kid.
  • IrishSemtex, TheSinisterUrge, classicboxer and 5 others like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#2 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 22,769 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:33 PM

LOL out loud wrong section
  • TheSinisterUrge, RadLad and Douglass like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#3 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 44,686 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:36 PM

He's not bant anymore, but he's actively ducking the forum.
  • TheSinisterUrge and CorporalClegg209 like this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#4 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

Yeah well, I still jerk off manually

• Free
  • 16,935 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:58 PM

Cash was willing to send the private jet to pick that dummy up but yeah he's ducking.

• OzPride, TheSinisterUrge and cashfl0w like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#5 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 Volkan fan and leader of the Oez MILITIA

• Free
  • 6,619 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:24 PM

Goto a whoore house in germany. I hear they're good. And if you run into Bambi Blacks tell her I got a pie for her.
  • Eclipse76, TheSinisterUrge and CorporalClegg209 like this
AVRpt9W.jpg

#6 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

Yeah well, I still jerk off manually

• Free
  • 16,935 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:31 PM

Goto a whoore house in germany. I hear they're good. And if you run into Bambi Blacks tell her I got a pie for her.

Throat, angus, cream or all tree?

• Eclipse76, TheSinisterUrge and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#7 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 Volkan fan and leader of the Oez MILITIA

• Free
  • 6,619 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:05 PM

Throat, angus, cream or all tree?

All three PLUS a tidday pie

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8, 12 August 2017 - 09:05 PM.

• Eclipse76, TheSinisterUrge, CorporalClegg209 and 1 other like this
AVRpt9W.jpg

#8 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 22,769 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:00 AM

Not going to Germany mate. FH might get me
  • Eclipse76, TheSinisterUrge, Pretty_Princess and 2 others like this

v4MjFdj.png

#9 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 22,769 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:23 AM

The temperature is weird here. The women are bold AF. they sense my Aussie GOATness and hold Bonnar causing the contact.
  • Eclipse76 likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#10 Pretty_Princess

Pretty_Princess
  • Free
  • 4,772 posts
  • LocationMonte Carlo, Monaco

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:15 AM

Why don't you go to Kansas City?
I read some fraud wizard lives there that's using your name as a gimmick
  • I_Take_Roids_m8 likes this

I'm a pretty princess. PM me if you want to chat, big boy. I'm always down for love.

#11 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:04 AM

Haha I honestly don't know what people are talking about with the smell in Venice I never smelt anything but awesome food. Maybe it's a seasonal thing.

Rome is my favourite place I've ever been just watch out when crossing the roads drivers are bat **** crazy lol.

Enjoy man.
  • OzPride, Eclipse76 and Bubba_Sparks like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#12 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,374 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:48 AM

I've been to Venice twice; once in may and once in September. Smell was fine, but apparently it's only in the height of summer that it's bad.

Where next Oz? If you go round the Vatican, get a guide or you'll wander around dazed and confused plus have to queue for decades.
  • Yerbo likes this

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#13 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 22,769 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:34 PM

I've been to Venice twice; once in may and once in September. Smell was fine, but apparently it's only in the height of summer that it's bad.

Where next Oz? If you go round the Vatican, get a guide or you'll wander around dazed and confused plus have to queue for decades.

Still on Oz time. Train to Florence in about six hours! Two days there then Rome. Not super keen on the Vatican tbh I kind of like a lot of the hidden Egyptian history and of course the Caesars statues and locations. Tbh I'll be a food geek most of the trip so I'll be hunting down the best bars and cafes. I knew the pasta was gonna be good, but not THIS good. HORY chit. Also good to know I make / cook / portion it right!
  • Yerbo and Bubba_Sparks like this

v4MjFdj.png

#14 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 22,769 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 14 August 2017 - 03:06 AM

In Florence. This place is fooking huge. Honestly have never really researched this joint much, the airbnb has a terrace which overlooks the city. If these Italians keep their lights on its gonna look epic. I'll post a bunch of pics later.

Still no sign of FH
  • crangs, TheSinisterUrge and cashfl0w like this

v4MjFdj.png

#15 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 44,686 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 03:12 AM

In Florence. This place is fooking huge. Honestly have never really researched this joint much, the airbnb has a terrace which overlooks the city. If these Italians keep their lights on its gonna look epic. I'll post a bunch of pics later.

Still no sign of FH

He's shamelessly ducking. He'll reappear once you land back home, and go back to flapping his gums.

• TheSinisterUrge likes this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#16 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 22,769 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:59 PM

In Rome and flying to Barca to meet some mates in about 15 hours and just reading this chit. I wouldn't be going to the rumbla that time of day but apparently we'll be spending most our time in Placa Reial which is just off it. Can't wait
  • Bubba_Sparks likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#17 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,374 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 11:10 PM

In Rome and flying to Barca to meet some mates in about 15 hours and just reading this chit. I wouldn't be going to the rumbla that time of day but apparently we'll be spending most our time in Placa Reial which is just off it. Can't wait

Yikes. Take it easy fella...although Barcelona is probably the safest place in Europe right now it still must be a bit unsettling.

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#18 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,142 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:05 AM

Rome airport is gross and Venice smells. The girls are ridiculous though and the pasta is next level. Got in last night

It should be midday but it's 4.30am the same day as I left. I get how it works but my brain is scratching it's head and telling me I should have a beer. So I'm having a beer.

Here for two days then heading to Sicily.

Have we booked fh's flight yet? Even jet lagged, tremadol'd and drunk off my **** I'll beat the chit out of that kid.

Where ya going in Sicily? I was there for 2 weeks in May, possibly my fave trip ever. Lots to see and do and the food is good and the drinks are pretty cheap. Too bad you went to Venice in August, I can imagine the smell in hot weather. I went in April when I went and it was great.

#19 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,142 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:07 AM

Still on Oz time. Train to Florence in about six hours! Two days there then Rome. Not super keen on the Vatican tbh I kind of like a lot of the hidden Egyptian history and of course the Caesars statues and locations. Tbh I'll be a food geek most of the trip so I'll be hunting down the best bars and cafes. I knew the pasta was gonna be good, but not THIS good. HORY chit. Also good to know I make / cook / portion it right!

Yeah, I have no idea how they turn something as simple as pasta into something so special.....

#20 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,142 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:10 AM

Barca is awesome. Go to the mercado St Josef and eat in the little seafood restaurant/counter near the entrance. You won't regret it. They have a seafood assortment that has me drooling just due to thinking about again hah

#21 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 22,769 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 19 August 2017 - 05:13 PM

Where ya going in Sicily? I was there for 2 weeks in May, possibly my fave trip ever. Lots to see and do and the food is good and the drinks are pretty cheap. Too bad you went to Venice in August, I can imagine the smell in hot weather. I went in April when I went and it was great.

I'll be in Sicily on Wednesday til Saturday then heading home. My fiancee's family are in Palermo and we're staying with them. The smell was fine actually, ive spent my whole life fishing so I didn't really notice it. I mean there was canal water smell, but it wasn't exactly unpleasant. Not nearly as bad as Thailand for instance

v4MjFdj.png