Sign in to follow this  
Douglass

dj johnson is a little buster

you dont become the GOAT by beating sub par midgets.  you become the GOAT by showing that you will beat whoever, whenever.  now long torso midget is gonna celebrate like he deserves a shrine, but dont let that fool you.

maxresdefault.jpg

0.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

anderson_silva.0.jpg

pls discuss.

Have you been huffing paint?

no ive been vaping this catridge a lot tho because im trying to get one solid hit... ive had like 25 tiny ones, but they add up.

thanks for contributing.  surry i ran off yer chica.

• Like 1

We cant deny MM is an amazing and true MMA fighter. He got technique in every aspect of MMA and he is very smart too.

My only problem is the FLY division 'contenders' and that is why I wish he would campaign for Super Fights and I wish he had accepted the TJ fight.

I will be excited to see him fighting Pettis (I think Pettis is next) but I also would be interested in a MM rematch with Elliot who, like it or not, gave MM his hardest fight so far!

• Like 1

We cant deny MM is an amazing and true MMA fighter. He got technique in every aspect of MMA and he is very smart too.

My only problem is the FLY division 'contenders' and that is why I wish he would campaign for Super Fights and I wish he had accepted the TJ fight.

I will be excited to see him fighting Pettis (I think Pettis is next) but I also would be interested in a MM rematch with Elliot who, like it or not, gave MM his hardest fight so far!

cringe

• Like 1

Yeah, Mista Busta, where the **** ya at?

Can't scrap a lick, so I know ya got your gat

Your **** on hard, from ****in' your road dogs

The hood you threw up with, ****z you grew up with

Don't even respect your ****

That's why it's time for the doctor, to check your ****, ****

Used to be my homey, used to be my ace

Now I wanna slap the taste out yo mouth

• Like 2

now lets keep it real, holmes.... dj johnson is fighting TUF contestants... silva fought all hitters.

Travis Lutter was a TUF contestant. So was Cote and he didn't even win his season of TUF.
  • Like 5

now lets keep it real, holmes.... dj johnson is fighting TUF contestants... silva fought all hitters.

Lol. Silva fought some legit guys, sure. But he's got cans on his resume too. Only two things Silva has done that DJ hasn't done: got popped for PEDs, and went five straight fights without a win.

• Like 3

Androsterone Silva is a confirmed roider. Jones is a confirmed roider. GSP is an unconfirmed roider, but he tapped to strikes in his first attempt to defend the title, and then laid on every single opponent after that.

Mighty Mouse is objectively the greatest champion. It's not even close.

• Like 4

Androsterone Silva is a confirmed roider. Jones is a confirmed roider. GSP is an unconfirmed roider, but he tapped to strikes in his first attempt to defend the title, and then laid on every single opponent after that.

Sadly true
  • Like 2

Absolute crap. Mustafa Al Turk never lost the Cage rage title, remember?

Edited by Dark_Horse
  • Like 3

He is but he's fighting nobodies. 

Not his fault really...well besides turning down TJ & not pushing for a Cruz super fight rematch when he was champ. 

Edited by StompGrind

He is but he's fighting nobodies.

Not his fault really...well besides turning down TJ & not pushing for a Cruz super fight rematch when he was champ.

This. You cant use the Not his fault line anymore. He tucked tail and ran from Dillashaw ffs. He's never gonna actually step up and put his legacy on the line agaist real comp unless 100% forced to.

Convenient how you bring up GSPs loss but fail to mention that MM got dominated and ran from an entire division

This. You cant use the Not his fault line anymore. He tucked tail and ran from Dillashaw ffs. He's never gonna actually step up and put his legacy on the line agaist real comp unless 100% forced to.

I think he might now since he broke the record. 

At least i hope he does. 

Cruz fight will probably never happen now though. 

I would like to see him step up and fight TJ or Cody winner. Cody has also expressed interest in moving down to face DJ. 

Convenient how you bring up GSPs loss but fail to mention that MM got dominated and ran from an entire division

You do realize he is at his natural fighting weight, right? A weight he has never had a bad cut at, never lost at. Etc. Etc.

And for everyone to say he is fighting cans I have to disagree with that too, hes not fighting cans, he's just that much better than everybody else in his division that he makes them all look like cans.

Why the **** do people despise dominance so much?

• Like 1

GSP did the same thing. Got busted up by Hendricks and retired until he found a champ that he thinks he has a chance against.

GSP did the same thing. Got busted up by Hendricks and retired until he found a champ that he thinks he has a chance against.

No. He lost and came back better and went on a title run in the same division. Jesus im defending GSP here....

You do realize he is at his natural fighting weight, right? A weight he has never had a bad cut at, never lost at. Etc. Etc.

And for everyone to say he is fighting cans I have to disagree with that too, hes not fighting cans, he's just that much better than everybody else in his division that he makes them all look like cans.

Cool hes great at trashweight that no one cares about. If he was really the p4p #1 he'd act like it and take on some challengers from BW instead of ****tucking and running from the former BW champ. FLW is cleaned out. The recors is broken. Lets see him actually take a challenging fight out of his element like a certain other 2 division superstar Edited by The_Chris_Slept_My_Boy

Cool hes great at trashweight that no one cares about. If he was really the p4p #1 he'd act like it and take on some challengers from BW instead of ****tucking and running from the former BW champ

So is Anderson a can too because he didn't move up an fight Machida or whoever held that belt when Anderson was champ?

Is GSP a can for not moving up and fighting Anderson?

Edited by SmoothCriminal
  • Like 1

Cool hes great at trashweight that no one cares about. If he was really the p4p #1 he'd act like it and take on some challengers from BW instead of ****tucking and running from the former BW champ. FLW is cleaned out. The recors is broken. Lets see him actually take a challenging fight out of his element like a certain other 2 division superstar

I get it now.

Talk to me when Conor actual has a title defense.

So is Anderson a can too because he didn't move up an fight Machida or whoever held that belt when Anderson was champ?

Anderson was offered a Jones fight and wouldn't take it. Jones wanted Lesnar instead of Stipe ffs.

People are complaining for no reason imo

• Like 1

I never said DJ was a can. Far from it. The finish tonight proved that but Anderson never ****tucked the way MM did against TJ. Anderson moved up and took fights at LHW before he hit 10 defenses as well

I never said DJ was a can. Far from it. The finish tonight proved that but Anderson never ****tucked the way MM did against TJ. Anderson moved up and took fights at LHW before he hit 10 defenses as well

He hardly challenged himself against Irvin and Forest who was taylor made for Anderson to tee off on.

Anderson Silva was one of the first fighters I started watching when he was in Pride and I love the dude, but don't pretend he challenged himself at LHW

Edited by SmoothCriminal

He is a hell of a fighter there is no doubt about that. I think all around he is the best but i do agree there aren't any real good fighters in his division. 

I don't think they're complete cans or anything but i do think his competition is lesser to an extent than other divisions. 

It's not just him making the division look bad it's a little of both i believe. 

Edited by StompGrind

He hardly challenged himself against Irvin and Forest who was taylor made for Anderson to tee off on.

Anderson Silva was one of the first fighters I started watching when he was in Pride and I love the dude, but don't pretend he challenged himself at LHW

Nope but he at least took some fights at the higher weight when it was clear his division was junk. I can't forgive Mightyfeg for the TJ runjob until he at least fights someone on that level at BW

No, no they arent.

One punching Aldo on a 13 year unbeaten streak and then winning another belt in a higher division via finish is more impressive than 20 FLW defenses nevermind 11.

One punching Aldo on a 13 year unbeaten streak and then winning another belt in a higher division via finish is more impressive than 20 FLW defenses nevermind 11.

I'm gonna disagree. There's a reason why people call Anderson and MM GOATs and not McCuckold.

• Like 1

Fighting up a weight class, idiot.

GSP is going to lose one fight at MW and then flee. MM had a winning record at BW.

• Like 1