Photo

im feeling a little conflicted about eating meat.

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#51 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 55,482 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:12 PM

Here's my outlook:

There is absolutely nothing I can ever do about the fact that we slaughter animals for food.  I have a strong dislike for killing anything but would do so if it ensured my survival.  

But being that the animals that the meat I buy at the grocery store came from are already deader than ****, I have no problem with eating the meat.  In fact, I think it honors the animal that was killed.  

• Eclipse76, TheSinisterUrge and Douglass like this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#52 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:12 PM

im still working on my chicken breasts and meatballs.  veggies can **** right off.

Edited by -idyb-, 12 September 2017 - 04:12 PM.

• SVTContour98, TheSinisterUrge and LayDownDead like this

#53 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,502 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:17 PM

that-feeling-you-get-when-youre-not-vega

84266504.jpg

201510_2249_fbfbf_sm.jpg

• juice64011, Eclipse76, TheSinisterUrge and 3 others like this

3 Facts Everyone Must Face:

#1 If there is no God, then your life has no objective meaning.

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#54 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,150 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:37 PM

No
  • TheSinisterUrge likes this
34pz2qh.jpg

#55 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:11 PM

i dont usually eat vegetables because my food eats them for me!

• TheSinisterUrge likes this

#56 TigerChamp

TigerChamp

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 13,266 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:29 PM

Unless you go fruitarian everythings survival is dependant on the death and consumption of other living things.
Put on your big boy pants, we go hard on Earth...
  • juice64011, Eclipse76, TheSinisterUrge and 3 others like this
nicolas_cage_breeze.0.gif

#57 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:07 PM

the only thing idyb despises more than vegans are fruitarians.

even in the bible god told people not to eat fruit or you will die. and not touch it either

Genesis 3:3 mother ****ers.

and just look what happened to adam when he ate that apple!

#58 StanleyTheBricklayer

StanleyTheBricklayer
  • Free
  • 579 posts
  • LocationCumbria, UK.

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:53 PM

Animals are there to be eaten by humans, that is their purpose imho
We haven't bought an egg or a chicken in the last 6 years, due to keeping them.
If you have the space, it's very rewarding

• crangs, TheSinisterUrge, Bezerker101 and 1 other like this

#59 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,238 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 07:42 PM

Animals are there to be eaten by humans, that is their purpose imho
We haven't bought an egg or a chicken in the last 6 years, due to keeping them.
If you have the space, it's very rewarding

::billcosbyconfusedsmiley::

#60 Douglass

Douglass

#1 P4P

• Free
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:33 PM

but really tho... if ICE wants to deport them out of my area, they go to the facility in tacoma, washington and then get flown wherever (always mexico)  they fly them to tijuana.  there are really poor camps for USA rejects on the outside of TJ.

source: cellmates in jail.

i am bananas.

#61 Jason_H.

Jason_H.
  • Free
  • 9,528 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:36 AM

Yea, but he's not opposed to them being eaten, he's opposed to their living conditions.

I just think it's strange that people are more compassionate towards animals than their fellow man. I guess that's to be expected from a tree hugging weed addict like Doug, though.

I heard a saying a long time ago stating if and when something becomes more important than a human life, disaster is bound to happen.  The saying is much more poetic than that.  I tried. 

One can pretty much relate this saying to all wars and atrocities. 

conair.gif?w=780

Member of the Bubba_Sparks Welcoming/Rehabillitation Team

#62 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:12 AM

Just stick to eating richards, m8.

saw thread title and wanted to post this^

i saw a big semi stuffed with chicken cages... they were SO cramped in there.. like jam packed with no room to even stand up.  i KNOW they were on their way to slaughter, and i was looking at them thinking that if i had to kill my own meat, i probably wouldnt eat it.  those animals lead the saddest existence ever.  they are imprisoned, forced to eat garbage, and killed before they get to do anything, and its not just chickens.

after reading this i would like to add, eat my farts straight from the crack dude.

• crangs and Eclipse76 like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#63 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:44 AM

forced to eat garbage? m8 thats whack. we all know chickens eat like a king

and so do pigs

• TheSinisterUrge and Douglass like this

#64 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 12,423 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:21 AM

What ever happened to Cuck_FTW anyway?

That hillbilly straight up bailed on us out of no where. Maybe I shouldn't have made fun of game of cans so hard. HNIC went away shortly after that, too. :(

Be nice, the H stands for homeless now. Which doubly sucks because it's Football season and the only other Cowboys fan on the forum is Billy.

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#65 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 12,423 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:22 AM

This thread is making me hungry for a big, juicy, ribeye. Yummy.

Damn it, Billy! I'm not supposed to like your posts!
  • fobar likes this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#66 Douglass

Douglass

#1 P4P

• Free
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:11 AM

i am bananas.

#67 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,429 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:12 AM

the only thing idyb despises more than vegans are fruitarians.

even in the bible god told people not to eat fruit or you will die. and not touch it either

Genesis 3:3 mother ****ers.

and just look what happened to adam when he ate that apple!

Adam noticed he was naked, looked down and behold he saw a dangling snake with two hanging fruit. He looked over at Eve to see what she was working with and was allured by a closed flower with a bud on top but her fruit was on her chest. The snake was charmed looking at her then suddenly it started to speak. It told him it felt an overwhelming urge to rub the flower. So he rubbed the flower until it opened up magnificently revealing a juicy hidden chamber of secrets. Then the snake spoke again telling him to enter the forbidden chamber so that it could plant a seed to multiply and be fruitful. 

So he did just that and before long Eve started calling out for the snake to release it's precious seed of holy milk. The snake obliged and filled the chamber with it's glorious seed. Then suddenly the snake was exhausted and dosed off as did Adam. When Adam awoke the snake was already awake and had another overwhelming urge to give the nearby tree a golden shower. 

So Adam quickly headed on over to the tree that he gives golden showers to but he couldn't spray the tree like he normally does. He pissed all over the bushes, all over the ground, even on himself. There was piss EVERYWHERE BUT the tree. Adam was confused and pissed off but Eve was laughing hysterically at him. It was then that it dawned on Adam there's a price you pay for spilling precious seed but Adam would have the last laugh once he realized he could plant seeds all over Eve and not just in her. 

True story. I was there...please allow me to introduce myself...

• -idyb- likes this
Within each of us there is a silence, A silence as vast as the universe.
And when we experience that silence, We remember who we are.

#68 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:11 PM

Adam noticed he was naked, looked down and behold he saw a dangling snake with two hanging fruit. He looked over at Eve to see what she was working with and was allured by a closed flower with a bud on top but her fruit was on her chest. The snake was charmed looking at her then suddenly it started to speak. It told him it felt an overwhelming urge to rub the flower. So he rubbed the flower until it opened up magnificently revealing a juicy hidden chamber of secrets. Then the snake spoke again telling him to enter the forbidden chamber so that it could plant a seed to multiply and be fruitful. 

So he did just that and before long Eve started calling out for the snake to release it's precious seed of holy milk. The snake obliged and filled the chamber with it's glorious seed. Then suddenly the snake was exhausted and dosed off as did Adam. When Adam awoke the snake was already awake and had another overwhelming urge to give the nearby tree a golden shower. 

So Adam quickly headed on over to the tree that he gives golden showers to but he couldn't spray the tree like he normally does. He pissed all over the bushes, all over the ground, even on himself. There was piss EVERYWHERE BUT the tree. Adam was confused and pissed off but Eve was laughing hysterically at him. It was then that it dawned on Adam there's a price you pay for spilling precious seed but Adam would have the last laugh once he realized he could plant seeds all over Eve and not just in her. 

True story. I was there...please allow me to introduce myself...

yeah    that sounds pretty damn accurate from my recollection

#69 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 Volkan fan and leader of the Oez MILITIA

• Free
  • 6,874 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:48 PM

Yea, but he's not opposed to them being eaten, he's opposed to their living conditions.

I just think it's strange that people are more compassionate towards animals than their fellow man. I guess that's to be expected from a tree hugging weed addict like Doug, though.

I like animals more than I like most people and I'm not a junkie.

But, there's a difference between a dog and a deer. And I believe the best way to eat meat is to kill it yourself, quickly. It's cleaner and better overall.
  • juice64011, sobercuban, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this
AVRpt9W.jpg

#70 IRT.

IRT.

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 24,736 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:21 PM

things eat eachother, stop being so sensitive

if they could eat us they would

ffs didnt an allegator eat a kid last year? survival of the fittest 

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#71 IRT.

IRT.

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 24,736 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:24 PM

we were bread and born to hunt and fish, we need the nutrients to survive, make it quick, make it painless, no need to become a nature loving hippie eating under 200 calories worth of kale a day 

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#72 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,150 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:30 PM

Bow season starts Sept 30th for deer and bear!

I'll be a ghost until my freezer is full.
34pz2qh.jpg

#73 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 24,971 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:38 PM

Bow season starts Sept 30th for deer and bear!

I'll be a ghost until my freezer is full.

Ours has started already but I haven't gone yet. I leave on an 11 day hunt on September 28th.
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#74 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,150 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:42 PM

Ours has started already but I haven't gone yet. I leave on an 11 day hunt on September 28th.

Lucky mother ****. 35 years young and I've still yet to kill a bear. I usually tag out deer every year though. This is the year I take a bear. I've been putting my Mathews through work for about 3 weeks now.
34pz2qh.jpg

#75 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,311 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:14 PM

"errrrrrr i looked it up IM AN EXPERT" -12er

I LOL'd

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#76 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,943 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:54 PM

Nope. It didn't eat him, it just drowned him.

I didn't follow up on tha story, but I presume Disney sent a message by killing every gator in the lake.

They are duck betas if they didn't.

things eat eachother, stop being so sensitive

if they could eat us they would

ffs didnt an allegator eat a kid last year? survival of the fittest

Nope. It didn't eat him, it just drowned him.

I didn't follow up on tha story, but I presume Disney sent a message by killing every gator in the lake.

They are cuck betas if they didn't.

Edited by 12er™, 14 September 2017 - 03:54 PM.

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016