82 replies to this topic

#51 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,137 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:40 PM

Lol at people saying Jones is the champ and DC is the paper champ. Get a new record to spin because that one's worn out.

DC creampied the forum hunn in rumble TWICE, beat gus, and was throat ramming Jones until the kick.

GTFO.

Bring on Volkan vs. DC. The real fight.

Im with you
  • sobercuban, King_IRT, TheSinisterUrge and 3 others like this

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#52 TheBigD

TheBigD
  • Free
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:59 PM

Belt still not stripped from Jones.

giphy.gif

• TheSinisterUrge likes this

#53 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

Still a ShowGOAT fan. Suck it.

• Ultimate
  • 48,361 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:02 AM

DC said on UFC Tonight that Dana called him and told him that since Jones popped for roids, the fight essentially never happened, and DC is still the champion.
  • sobercuban and TheSinisterUrge like this
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#54 agtx

agtx
  • Free
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:56 AM

If everything in that fight was identical but Jones was clean, the fight still would have gone the same way. He still lost again to Jon....& through a hole in his style that he failed to fix even after he knew Jon knew about it. Jon Jones will be in DCs head forever lol
DC should refuse to take the title back & fight the other top contender for it as a contender himself.
  • Identity likes this

VoKJm_s-200x150.gif

#55 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,361 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:48 AM

If everything in that fight was identical but Jones was clean, the fight still would have gone the same way. He still lost again to Jon....& through a hole in his style that he failed to fix even after he knew Jon knew about it. Jon Jones will be in DCs head forever lol
DC should refuse to take the title back & fight the other top contender for it as a contender himself.

How could you possibly know if Jones would beat him when he was clean when he's never fought DC clean??

Also, DC would be a bigger idiot than you if he refused to take the belt back. He makes about double the money as the champion, dipchit.
  • juice64011, bluesy, KingCarnage and 3 others like this
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#56 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

Yeah well, I still jerk off manually

• Free
  • 17,816 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:05 AM

How could you possibly know if Jones would beat him when he was clean when he's never fought DC clean??

Also, DC would be a bigger idiot than you if he refused to take the belt back. He makes about double the money as the champion, dipchit.

Jon has been on the gear his entire career.  You can place an asterisk next to DC's single loss.

• KingCarnage, TheSinisterUrge, TheBigD and 1 other like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#57 Jason_H.

Jason_H.
  • Free
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:16 AM

#ANDSTILL

I was just about to say this lol. 

• TheSinisterUrge likes this

conair.gif?w=780

Member of the Bubba_Sparks Welcoming/Rehabillitation Team

#58 JSW

JSW
  • Free
  • 2,023 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:56 AM

Yeah it sucks and Jones is an idiot but look at the sport under usada people are still popping all over the place.

People still consider Fedor the HW goat and up there in the debate as one of the best. Ok he never got busted but that's all shady as fook and every time he has fought in the us has been poor.
Anderson Silva to many, including myself, is the goat. He got busted for whatever back in the day, span the **** pill card and got back in.

This is such a odd sport to judge people because when you look at it "everyone's on steroids".

Vitor and Hendo will get hall of fame, both juiceheads at some point in there career. Sonnen was a huge draw for the UFC at a point, roider. Brock, well yeah.

For me Jones is still one of the best ever, let's just see how this all plays out. Sure we will see him back in the public eye soon enough and will probably do a load of grappling. Hell I mean 4 years is a long time to kill.

If this means Volkan vs DC I'm game, annoying we never get to see Gus vs Jones 2.

#59 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 12,933 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:49 AM

Yet once again the USADA saves cormier

brZ51I9.jpg

#60 Druncle_Polo

Druncle_Polo

8/8

• Free
  • 26,967 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:48 AM

LoL Wow.....

200.gif#11-grid1

• Eclipse76, King_IRT, TheBigD and 1 other like this

410686994.jpg

#61 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,240 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:11 AM

LoL Wow.....

200.gif#11-grid1

welcome back bro

#62 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 24,976 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:39 AM

DC ate one of the hardest punches I've ever seen and a head kick from AJ and kept fighting. Chicken legs Jones wouldn't have knocked him out without roids.
  • Eclipse76, King_IRT, BigDaddyDelta and 1 other like this
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#63 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 Volkan fan and leader of the Oez MILITIA

• Free
  • 6,880 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:18 AM

Lol at people acting like Jones didn't gain any benefit from steroid use.

Thicker bones/skull, more endurance, stronger, faster, etc.

Not all steroids pack on just muscle. Some burn fat and increase endurance, which enables you to train harder.

Guys a fraud and should get the death penalty
  • crangs, juice64011, Eclipse76 and 7 others like this
AVRpt9W.jpg

#64 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,189 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:37 AM

Good.  Fook him

• Eclipse76, Druncle_Polo and BigDaddyDelta like this

#65 agtx

agtx
  • Free
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:21 AM

Well he kicked him in the head....steroids or not he got kicked in the head......if I took steroids I wouldn't suddenly be able to head kick KO someone, they aren't magic.

I think money is secondary to achievement to DC so, I think Jon Jones will haunt DCs brain.

oh, an insult. heres one back...****.

VoKJm_s-200x150.gif

#66 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,189 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:40 AM

Well he kicked him in the head....steroids or not he got kicked in the head......if I took steroids I wouldn't suddenly be able to head kick KO someone, they aren't magic.

I think money is secondary to achievement to DC so, I think Jon Jones will haunt DCs brain.

lol.  You not seeing the way roids can improve a fighter is quite amusing.

• juice64011, Eclipse76, Druncle_Polo and 2 others like this

#67 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 Volkan fan and leader of the Oez MILITIA

• Free
  • 6,880 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:26 AM

Said by someone who doesn't even know what steroids look like.
  • juice64011, Eclipse76, Druncle_Polo and 1 other like this
AVRpt9W.jpg

#68 Dark_Horse

Dark_Horse
  • Free
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:30 AM

Wouldn't it be hilarious if DC suddenly pissed hot for a fat burning PED :-)
Happy in his folly, the fool embraces the Devil.

#69 King_IRT

King_IRT

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 24,754 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:40 AM

do you know how much cash DC would lose as not being champion compared to how much he would earn from being champion INEVITABLY AGAINST THE EXACT SAME OPPONENT?

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#70 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 24,976 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:46 AM

If they don't help then why did he risk 10s of millions of dollars and his career to take them?
  • crangs, Eclipse76, amunera and 3 others like this
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#71 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,361 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:49 AM

If they don't help then why did he risk 10s of millions of dollars and his career to take them?

MULTIPLE TIMES.
  • juice64011, Eclipse76, Druncle_Polo and 2 others like this

amazin

#72 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 7,432 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:13 PM

MULTIPLE TIMES.

cause a young black man needs his penis pills bro. relax. give the guy a break.   He would never deliberately cheat.

#73 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,240 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:55 PM

cause a young black man needs his penis pills bro. relax. give the guy a break.   He would never deliberately cheat.

Heard from some podcast (cant remember if it was Rogans or Sonnens) that he needed to take **** pills because snorting coke makes you flaccid.

#74 TheBigD

TheBigD
  • Free
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:10 PM

Oh it does. I heard it from an uhhh......friend.

#75 agtx

agtx
  • Free
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:54 AM

lol.  You not seeing the way roids can improve a fighter is quite amusing.

So only if he was on steroids could Jon Jones perform a headkick? thats amusing also, kind of like how if Brock Lesnar hadn't have been on steroids he couldn't have taken Hunt down & layed on top of him & punched him in the face, steroids are amazing.

Edited by agtx, 15 September 2017 - 08:55 AM.

VoKJm_s-200x150.gif

#76 Furiousmat

Furiousmat
  • Free
  • 4,204 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:39 AM

Gotta love these fanboys who live in denial about their hero. "He would've won anyway". Says who? Yes of course athletes take huge risk to use PEDs because of... Nothing... It has no impact on the outcome of fights anyways they just take it for the thrill of not knowing if they're gonna pop.

Fact is you have no way of knowing if he would've won without PEDs. Winning while using PEDs gives us no information about how he'd perform without them. The fact he used tells us at least one thing though: Jones himself wasn't confident he could win without it.

#77 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,240 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:52 AM

Jones was obsessed with getting a win via KO.....I could see this as his reasoning to take roids.

#78 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,189 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:51 AM

So only if he was on steroids could Jon Jones perform a headkick? thats amusing also, kind of like how if Brock Lesnar hadn't have been on steroids he couldn't have taken Hunt down & layed on top of him & punched him in the face, steroids are amazing.

If it wasn't for roids Jones might not have had the strength, stamina and reflexes to throw the kick at the part of the fight.  But sure, if he wasn't getting any advantage out of it he wouldn't have done it, right?  You're argument is basic bordering on stupid

#79 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,137 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:46 PM

Jones really messed up big time

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#80 KingCarnage

KingCarnage

King Of The Fall

• Free
  • 53,814 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:36 PM

Only in U Fight Cheap can you get knocked out and be declared the winner LMFAO

• Eclipse76 and skillandpower like this

Prediction Tournament XVI Champion

Gamblers Prediction League Season 4 Champion

Last one to post Champion

UFC Forum Fight Camp Champion

UFC Predictions Tournament 5 - unofficial Champion

#81 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,272 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 04:09 PM

I'm surprised they haven't cut Jones already. He was already on Danas **** list before this.
34pz2qh.jpg

#82 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,240 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 04:58 PM

Only in U Fight Cheap can you get knocked out and be declared the winner LMFAO

Bisping?
  • juice64011 likes this

#83 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,796 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:37 PM

But the roids could've gave him that extra umph to make that kick a ko kick, they could've helped him make weight instead of miss weight they could've done a lot of things.

Fact remains that twice Jones has failed a drug test after fighting Cormier and while Jones was coked out of his mind ramming his Car into a pregnant women's DC was doing what he needed to do.

He fought who they placed in front of him he never failed a test. He even asked to fight Jones while Jones failed a test.

Jones entire run is questionable.

DC is the true champion

I am sure the roids gave him that extra umph. But DC was so concussed and out of it, that you take away the umph and he would still be koed and seeing stars.

Jones is a dirty cheat, no denying that. But DC lost because he didn't block a kick. Before that he was holding his own really well.