cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 46,494 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:42 AM

Who knows what they're talking about?

• OzPride and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#2 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 17,799 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:44 AM

Sober is a Bitcoin expert.

• cashfl0w likes this

๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš’๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš’๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Black lives matter.

#3 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,313 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:00 AM

I'm no expert but I'm interested in the questions you have

3 Facts Everyone Must Face:

#1 If there is no God, then your life has no objective meaning.

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#4 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,313 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:00 AM

but, if you didn't buy yet, you should kick yourself in the butt

• GN_FDU likes this

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#5 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 5,993 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:03 AM

Where's identity when you need him?

conair.gif?w=780

#6 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,986 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:03 AM

I've had some recent ragrets about not getting in before the boom but it's still growing. Would still invest. What are you asking?

• SVTContour98 likes this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#7 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 46,494 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:12 AM

How do Bitcoin ATMs work?
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#8 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,313 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:14 AM

I believe you just put in your bitcoin key and you can make transfers from there, or put cash in and buy bitcoin, etc etc

https://coinatmradar...in-atm-near-me/

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#9 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,986 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:26 AM

Don't de eeet. The rate fees are pretty high i've heard. Have heard it's a lengthy process every transaction as well. I think these are just springing up more for publicity and one less barrier (the Internet) for people to get them to invest in bitcoin. 

• cashfl0w likes this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#10 Douglass

Douglass

#1 P4P

• Free
  • 4,197 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:43 AM

john fitch was giving away bitcoin for a while.  like 0.0005 or something... like 20 bucks today tho.  maybe.

i am not a banana.

#11 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 50,739 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:46 AM

I just check youtube videos

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#12 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,043 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:57 AM

I have 1.25 and one of my life's biggest regrets is not listening to a mate of mine about 7 years ago telling me we should invest in them when it was less than $100 :(
  • SVTContour98, Bubba_Sparks, Weidman_The_God and 2 others like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#13 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,313 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:04 PM

I have 1.25 and one of my life's biggest regrets is not listening to a mate of mine about 7 years ago telling me we should invest in them when it was less than $100 :(

I'm still salty over this as well....soooo pissed....I had funds at the time (even in 2015) to dump into BTC and I didn't, was too scared....I'm a vagene

• Weidman_The_God and -idyb- like this

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#14 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,313 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:05 PM

All these wall street types coming out hating on it is great, supposedly by the end of the month more China BTC exchanges will close...all of which should drive the price down....

I can't wait to buy more

• Weidman_The_God likes this

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#15 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,762 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:06 PM

Lol. My mate can top that hard luck story.  He actually got into mining them - bought some really high end kit worth several thousand quid.  Electricity bill went through the roof; he was just about breaking even, but the noise of the computers was keeping his missus awake at night so he gave up and in a fit of pique sold everything he'd mined to recoup the cost of his stuff.

That was at the end of 2015 when it was about 1/6th of the price it is now, and he'd be turning a sweet 80% margin instead of the ~5% he was at the time.

• SVTContour98, KingCarnage and Weidman_The_God like this

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#16 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,313 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:09 PM

Lol. My mate can top that hard luck story.  He actually got into mining them - bought some really high end kit worth several thousand quid.  Electricity bill went through the roof; he was just about breaking even, but the noise of the computers was keeping his missus awake at night so he gave up and in a fit of pique sold everything he'd mined to recoup the cost of his stuff.

That was at the end of 2015 when it was about 1/6th of the price it is now, and he'd be turning a sweet 80% margin instead of the ~5% he was at the time

mother of mercy

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#17 -idyb-

-idyb-

๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰

• Free
  • 5,877 posts
  • Location๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜GSP's #1 Fan โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:45 PM

ur better off mining ethereum right now the prices are climbing high but u need a decent pc to  make it worth the extra cost of your power bill and even have a chance of seeing any money.  

right now the ethereum and bitcoin mining is all just gpu heavy and the  only options for getting a power efficient gpu with a good enough hashrate to maybe even actually make some money is if youre running an nvidia gtx 1070, or the 6 gb model of the 1060, but better on AMD's 8 gb versions of their RX 480 and 580 cards.  

people caught on to how efficient these cards are and have ****ed over us pc gamers.  miners have been snagging up those cards for months and completely driving up the prices and even putting them out of stock just to mine with them.   before it caught on, you could buy an 8 gb 580 for $230. and all it literally was a slightly upclocked version of the 8 gb rx 480.   Now, good luck finding those two cards. If you do, youre paying double the MSRP for it, at least!!!  theyre easilly selling for $500+  its absolutely ridiculous

gamers were selling off those gpu's for ridiculous amounts and buying gtx 1080's and 1080ti's  instead which are much better cards for gaming and everything else other than mining because it uses gddr5x which isnt quite as efficient at mining .  they still are making a fortune off of the latest mining craze.   google 8gb rx 580.   its the most efficient mining card out there right now, but lol at the prices.

unfortunately for the mining craze it *****ed over the rest of us gamers who buy nvidia gtx and amd radeon series gpu's to play games on!  we're still suffering from it.   terrible time to build a pc with ram prices doubled from what they used to be due to some kind of shortage, and all the great budget gpu's have either skyrocketed in price, or sold out.  its pretty bad when your next option for a gpu above the 3 gb 1060 range is a 1080 or a vega.  much better cards for everything else, for around the same asking price as some of those mining efficient cards

but yeah if you dont have a decent pc with one of those gpu's its not going to be worth your time or the cost of your power bill.   u might be able to pass with a 980ti but meh, might use too much power to make it even worth the time

pisses me off though cause i almost bought a 1070 last year just on a whim and i would have easilly flipped it on ebay had i done so.   waiting to see what volta has to offer before i decide to upgrade from my 970 anyways.  the mid range pascal series nvidia cards arent as effective for mining as the 480/580  but their power efficiency has seemed to make up for it, and people have been using them for mining too.

Edited by -idyb-, 19 September 2017 - 01:24 PM.

#18 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,877 posts
  • Location๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜GSP's #1 Fan โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:01 PM

but damn AMD really needs to make a model dedicated to mining and put it in supply.  either that or bitcoin and ethereum prices have to completely plummet! thats the only thing thats going to stop this price gauging madness

its rough when youre marketing those models of your gpu's towards gamers and the people these days who are buying it to play games with will have to pay double the asking price just to get their hands on one! all because of some greasy **** suckers who bought out those cards strictly to abuse the **** out of them, torment their minds by making them do complex mathematical algorythms that even sobercuban would facepalm at,  and run them 24/7 until their fans kick out and they die.

i guess it might be worth it to just not even bother with all that, and just  go buy some ethereum off someone else instead, hoping that the prices will continue to rise and u can flip it later. but now with the efficiency of the new cards and alot more people getting into it, the value of it might hit its peak soon. still it might not be worth the hassle of trying to mine it yourself

Edited by -idyb-, 19 September 2017 - 01:11 PM.

#19 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 50,739 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:18 PM

Ask Zerk

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#20 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,877 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:19 PM

threefing it. i wrote u a book homie    but thats pretty much it in a nutshell.   

if ur buying it now  just to flip you might not make too much in return. but who knows? maybe itll keep rising.  if we could predict the future we would buy lottery tickets right??  if uve got a decent pc with at least a 500 watt gold rated psu, then all ud need to invest in would be the 8 gb model of the 580. the 8gb versions of the 480 would be fine too. just upclock or undervolt it a little and eventually ud still be able to at least break even and cover the cost of the card and your electricity down the road. as long as the prices dont nosedive.

i should have bought a tonne of it quite some time ago but i didnt think it would ever catch on. not like it has now anyways!   i wanted to get into it and just mine it myself, but it was too expensive for a setup that would be that good for mining at the time. the gpu power and efficiency just wasnt there at the time to make it worth the cost of doing it. now it is, so long as it still holds its value on the market.  

Edited by -idyb-, 19 September 2017 - 01:37 PM.

#21 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:46 PM

d51ed1a37b7b032b6878a160c8801570f0e585ae
  • the_enigma, SVTContour98, BEG and 5 others like this
Jenna didn't tap.

Mauro will not divide us.

#22 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 46,494 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:49 PM

Don't de eeet. The rate fees are pretty high i've heard. Have heard it's a lengthy process every transaction as well. I think these are just springing up more for publicity and one less barrier (the Internet) for people to get them to invest in bitcoin. 

Really, I'm just paranoid about depositing Bovada checks on a frequent basis at my bank.

They cashed me out $1250 last month, but the check was from Singapore. I'm afraid the FBI will kick my doors off if I deposit another one of those. lol

• PATSTER, Rustled_Jimmy and Weidman_The_God like this

amazin

#23 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,276 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:13 PM

I watched the whole first season of Ozark. Send to me i'll wash it for a small fee. 

• juice64011 and H.N.I.C. like this

#24 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,475 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:45 PM

Really, I'm just paranoid about depositing Bovada checks on a frequent basis at my bank.

They cashed me out $1250 last month, but the check was from Singapore. I'm afraid the FBI will kick my doors off if I deposit another one of those. lol

Switching over to btc for all my cash outs was quite possibly the best choice I've ever made. Great for investing too, only wish I got into it sooner than I did which was back in March this year when it was at 1200..

Edited by Weidman_The_God, 19 September 2017 - 05:46 PM.

• CanPass likes this

#25 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,475 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:47 PM

Have had this exact same sad depressing thought for probably close to a year now.

:(
  • OzPride likes this

#26 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,043 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:37 PM

Have had this exact same sad depressing thought for probably close to a year now.

like, it's great to have 5k I can't pull out on a whim but Jesus. I could have bought ten

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#27 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 5,941 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:12 AM

Read this

https://www.linkedin...g-ray-dillinger

• cashfl0w likes this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#28 Lady_boy

Lady_boy
  • Free
  • 425 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:06 AM

Bitcoins = Broken teeth

But yeah 1 bitcoin =ยฃ2970.30

I really wish I bothered with it when I first heard of them and the mining. Apparently it is near impossible to mine them now. But I remember they were quite cheap when they started off.

Edited by Lady_boy, 20 September 2017 - 11:07 AM.

I'm calling bull on your clown phobia

http://chroniclesofr...own-phobia.html

#29 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,736 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:31 AM

Switching over to btc for all my cash outs was quite possibly the best choice I've ever made. Great for investing too, only wish I got into it sooner than I did which was back in March this year when it was at 1200..

I had $1000 in there about a year ago.  But then I withdrew nearly everything or transferred it to my poker account.  I think there was like 57 cents in there which has become about $4.  My $1000 would be about $7000.  Makes me sick.  It WAS even more when the prices was up over $4000 each.   

• SVTContour98, cashfl0w, Weidman_The_God and 1 other like this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#30 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 4,919 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:10 PM

I'm very in to crypto. Just don't like discussing it openly for alot reasons (hackers mainly)

Been in kinda early compared to now ($500)

Invested in Ethereum at $10.00 and held.....

I withdraw all my gambling thru bitcoin and transfer to U.S Dollar and in my bank the next day. Way better method than cashing foreign checks your bank hasn't even heard of that raise more questions.

#31 Douglass

Douglass

#1 P4P

• Free
  • 4,197 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:42 PM

my broker put me into texaco at 28 and took me out at 73 breh.

i am not a banana.

#32 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,313 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:44 PM

bitcoin back up

https://www.coinbase.com/charts

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#33 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,736 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:50 PM

bitcoin back up

https://www.coinbase.com/charts

highest all-time right now

it's insane

#34 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,877 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:04 PM

wish i would have bought an 8gb rx 580 when it was still under $250

at the time i didnt feel like i needed a gpu upgrade cause all i do is play games and its not much of an upgrade for me for that.  but god damn had i known when it launched it was also a beastly mining machine i would have been all over it and even bought a couple to scalp.   then again so would have everybody else and id still probably have a hard time finding one available for a price that is even reasonable.

i want to do it the old fashioned way and mine it.  It feels like its too late to just invest money.  i dont think bitcoin and ethereum prices can reach a hell of alot more higher than they are these days. or can they?   But god damn i'd of been pretty well off if i invested a bunch of money into cryptocurrencies and stuff before it ever really caught on.

Edited by -idyb-, 12 October 2017 - 04:16 PM.

#35 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 19,988 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:24 AM

Anyone remember this?

James Howells searches for hard drive with ยฃ4m-worth of bitcoins stored

Media captionJames Howells: "When I went up to the landfill site yesterday my first thought was 'I've got no chance'"

A Newport man has been searching a landfill site in south Wales hoping to find a computer hard drive he threw away which is now worth over ยฃ4m.

James Howells's hard drive contains 7,500 bitcoins - which is a virtual form of currency for use online.

It had sat in a drawer for years and he had forgotten it contained the bitcoins, which he obtained in 2009 for almost nothing, when he threw it out.

But this week, a single bitcoin's value hit $1,000 (ยฃ613) for the first time.

It means Mr Howells's collection is now worth $7.5m (ยฃ4.6m).

A few years ago Mr Howells, who works in IT, had dismantled his computer after spilling a drink on it.

"I stored a couple of parts away like the hard drive, and the rest of the bits and pieces which were still working I sold for spares," he told BBC Radio Wales.

"I kept the hard drive in a drawer in my office for three years without a second thought - totally forgot about bitcoin all together. I had been distracted by family life and moving house.

How Bitcoin works _71407710_coin.jpg

Bitcoin is often referred to as a new kind of currency.

But it may be best to think of its units being virtual tokens rather than physical coins or notes.

However, like all currencies its value is determined by how much people are willing to exchange it for.

There are currently about 11 million bitcoins in existence.

To receive a bitcoin a user must have a bitcoin address - a string of 27-34 letters and numbers - which acts as a kind of virtual postbox to and from which the bitcoins are sent.

Since there is no registry of these addresses, people can use them to protect their anonymity when making a transaction.

These addresses are in turn stored in bitcoin wallets which are used to manage savings.

They operate like privately run bank accounts - with the proviso that if the data is lost, so are the bitcoins owned.

"Fast forward to 2013 which is when I had a clearout of my old IT equipment - I hadn't used this drive for over three years, I believed I'd taken everything off it... so it got thrown in the bin."

Mr Howells later realised what was left on the hard drive.

He added: "I had been hearing a few stories of a chap from Norway who had bought a number of coins for a very low price and had sold them for a high price and that's when I got back into checking the price and seeing what I'd done.

"When I found out what the price was, the penny dropped and I realised the coins I have 'mined' were on the drive I had thrown away.

"There was not a lot I could do."

Mr Howells checked all of his back up files but could not locate the coins so went to the landfill site in south Wales.

"When I went to the tip the manager took me up to the current landfill site and when I saw it - it's about the size of a football field - my first thought was 'no chance'," he said.

"The manager explained that things that were sent to landfill three or four months ago could be three to five feet deep.

"He confirmed my worst fears when he said that.

"He did mention that when people were investigating for evidence, they turn up with 15 to 20 people in full protective gear with diggers and dogs as well.

"The truth is I haven't got the funds or ability to make that happen at the moment without a definite pay cheque at the end of it."

World's first

In a letter to the US Senate committee, the FBI said that it recognised virtual currencies offered "legitimate financial services" but added they could be "exploited by malicious actors".

In October, the world's first bitcoin ATM opened in Vancouver, Canada. The machine allows users to exchange bitcoins for cash and vice-versa.

The virtual currency has also been quickly adopted in China, where one exchange - BTC China - is said to be the most active globally.

Bitcoin's use in China has been attributed to it being an effective way of reliably getting money out of the country.

Various bitcoin exchanges have been set up around the world, with MTGox - one of the virtual currency's major exchanges - being the most prominent.

Mr Howells added: "I still believe in bitcoin. I believe its value is going to go much, much higher and it's still in its early days.

"As soon as access to bitcoin is opened up to the general public I think a lot more people will be using it, hence the price will increase further."

http://www.bbc.co.uk...-wales-25134289

#36 the_enigma

the_enigma
  • Moderators
  • 22,459 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:48 AM

Wait! Last time I checked I thought bitcoins were for buying illicit drugs and comparably illegal paraphernalia off silk road on Tor?

I am about 4 years behind the times though. Maybe I have some bitcoins from back then I donโ€™t even know?

conair.gif?w=780

^ I agree.

2013 predictions league champion
Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
Last one to post wins winner x2
Survivor Series VIII - Sole survivor.

#37 Jason_H.

Jason_H.
  • Free
  • 9,503 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:54 AM

Too late to get into this.  If it was one year ago, you can still make good money.  Any purchase nowadays is just an average stock. 

conair.gif?w=780

Member of the Bubba_Sparks Welcoming/Rehabillitation Team

#38 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 12,777 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:12 AM

From what i understand

China is the biggest market for Bitcoin and the sole reason for the huge spike in value of the Bitcoin. China has strict laws when it comes to buying and selling goods especially importing goods. Hence why Bitcoin had a natural market in China and why the Bitcoin increased in value.

Recently however the Bitcoin was made Illegal in China. What this means is that the Bitcoin will likely drop in value and may never recover due to the fact that China its main user are no longer allowed to purchase Bitcoin.

The main issue with Bitcoin is that it is Tax free, countries and governments claim no tax through Bitcoin and naturally if it ever became popular it would be crushed underfoot and outlawed.

Edited by PunchBag, 13 October 2017 - 04:12 AM.

brZ51I9.jpg

#39 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 46,494 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:59 AM

Too late to get into this. If it was one year ago, you can still make good money. Any purchase nowadays is just an average stock.

It's like you went professional at being wrong all the time.
  • sobercuban likes this

amazin

#40 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,736 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:57 AM

Too late to get into this.  If it was one year ago, you can still make good money.  Any purchase nowadays is just an average stock. 

What the **** are you talking about? I mean seriously, did you not take 5 seconds to look at the price trend? 

Yeah this certainly looks like and "average" stock.  794% growth in 12 months.  46% in the last month alone:

post-406774-0-14136800-1507917398.png

Attached Files

• the_enigma and cashfl0w like this

#41 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 46,494 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:05 AM

What the **** are you talking about? I mean seriously, did you not take 5 seconds to look at the price trend?

Yeah this certainly looks like and "average" stock. 794% growth in 12 months. 46% in the last month alone:

post-406774-0-14136800-1507917398.png

Jason requires ZERO information to formulate opinions.
  • sobercuban likes this

amazin

#42 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,736 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:07 AM

Jason requires ZERO information to formulate opinions.

I mean, Jesus Christ.... People keep thinking the ceiling has been hit but it keeps rising and rising and rising. 

• cashfl0w likes this

#43 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:21 AM

unless it goes to 10k lol

• SVTContour98 and sobercuban like this

#44 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,313 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:11 AM

I mean, Jesus Christ.... People keep thinking the ceiling has been hit but it keeps rising and rising and rising. 

unless it goes to 10k lol

that's precisely what some are projecting

Ethereum has now gone off as well!!!

I've finally rebounded and am making money now on bit and eth....litecoin is still lagging behind so I'm in the red on that one at the moment.

• sobercuban likes this

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#45 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:28 AM

Once the smart money takes their massive profits the bubble will pop... lol when that happens.

#46 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,313 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:38 AM

I'm hoping RIPPLE takes off as well

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#47 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,877 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:48 AM

Once the smart money takes their massive profits the bubble will pop... lol when that happens.

i ****ing hope it happens before the volta cards launch. i just want to play my games. im not about to go upgrade to another gpu that is marketed towards gaming but i have to pay double to get one because of all these ****ing cryptominers and scalpers buying them all up.

hopefully theyll use gddrx5 on volta so the miners can **** right off and stick with their AMD cards

#48 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,276 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:12 PM

I talked to my brother about this recently and while he's not an expert on bitcoin he does work in the financial sector on wall st. as a financial adviser so it is his job to be in the know. It's what he's been doing for a living for the past 20 yrs. 

I'll probably butcher this as i know literally nothing about bitcoin and he was a lot more technical breaking it down but this was his take for the most part. 

The blockchain technology is the future. It's not a question of if but when. Eventually it will be implemented across the financial sector because it has so many applications to work across many platforms increasing time efficiency, less need to verify, process & store enormous sets of data, less man power needed, easier to track translations which works a bit like a time stamp that is a very definite thing that cannot be tampered much if at all so it's more secure and there is less risk for things like fraud.

Currently investing in the short term Bitcoin is not really super risky but at some point because it's not backed by anything and once the tech behind it becomes adopted as an industry standard there will be alternatives using the tech that are actually backed so when that happens bitcoin will likely become too volatile making many people panic and pull out so all the people that are late jumping ship are taking a huge gamble on it if they don't get out at the right time. 

Bitcoin itself probably isn't gonna last as far are being a safe thing to invest in long term. Once the technology is adopted as the industry standard then bitcoin itself is probably going to become the myspace of e-commerce with the majority jumping ship so there won't be enough people left with skin in the game then the value is gonna crash making it virtually worthless so if you don't get out at the right time you'll be left holding your a$$, scratching your head wondering WTF just happened. It may not happen but it definitely could so he personally wouldn't advise people to invest much in it unless they're doing it for quick gains. Long term it's probably too risky. 

#49 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,736 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:42 PM

holy **** it's almost at $5800 now

28.6% in a week

• cashfl0w likes this

#50 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 46,494 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:33 PM

holy **** it's almost at $5800 now

28.6% in a week

Really good call by Jason. lol

• sobercuban likes this

amazin