Sign in to follow this  
Douglass

why did max and warwest leave?

why are you picking fights with everyone ?

this forum is all about peace, love and harmony 

please don`t make this forum turn in some sort of fight club... i BEG you.. it would be sad to see this forum go to waste. 

Ummmm...I haven't picked a fight with a single person on here.  Douglass or Brian or whatever he goes by has been picking a fight with me for months and I ignored him.  I finally said something, that's all?

Who is "everyone"?

• Like 4

Ummmm...I haven't picked a fight with a single person on here.  Douglass or Brian or whatever he goes by has been picking a fight with me for months and I ignored him.  I finally said something, that's all?

Who is "everyone"?

so are u gonna post a pic with no makeup and no filter, or what?

This forum has never been about peace, love, and harmony.

thats because warwest got deported, megasoup has gone awol, combgrabber got abducted by an angry group of hillary supporters, cole diggled himself while brian follows in his footsteps, the baba ji spambot era is over now, and mcmod's on another cocaine fueled orgy, the based patster has ducked the whole battlefield crew, roids is on a rampage and all he wants to do is deliver creampie after creampie,  meanwhile all this time i havent even got a warning point on this account. i dont think this place is ever gonna find its inner peace again.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 6

so are u gonna post a pic with no makeup and no filter, or what?

Are you kidding me right now?  There isn't a filter on that pic.  Great lighting, yup. Makeup, absolutely.  I'm a girl; I know how to take a selfie. There are enough people on here that I know IRL that I really don't have to prove a damn thing to you. That's me. That's what I look like.  Not to mention that you trash the crap out of me when I have makeup ON.  You must think I'm some kind of complete fool to think I would jump for you like an effing trained circus animal.

Know what though?  If you want to end this utter bu11sh1t, then let's just do that.  Just STOP it.  There's no need?  It's not funny anymore, I have tried to ignore you and even have tried being kind to you complimenting you in your threads.  This place has always been a fun spot for me.  I'd like to keep it that way. I did nothing to deserve your venom.

Time to let this go. No?

Edited by BEG
  • Like 2

thats because warwest got deported, megasoup has gone awol, combgrabber got abducted by an angry group of hillary supporters, cole diggled himself while brian follows in his footsteps, the baba ji spambot era is over now, and mcmod's on another cocaine fueled orgy, the based patster has ducked the whole battlefield crew, roids is on a rampage and all he wants to do is deliver creampie after creampie,  meanwhile all this time i havent even got a warning point on this account. i dont think this place is ever gonna find its inner peace again.

This is so full of freaking win. lol

• Like 1

Are you kidding me right now?  There isn't a filter on that pic.  Great lighting, yup. Makeup, absolutely.  I'm a girl; I know how to take a selfie. There are enough people on here that I know IRL that I really don't have to prove a damn thing to you. That's me. That's what I look like.  Not to mention that you trash the crap out of me when I have makeup ON.  You must think I'm some kind of complete fool to think I would jump for you like an effing trained circus animal.

Know what though?  If you want to end this utter bu11sh1t, then let's just do that.  Just STOP it.  There's no need?  It's not funny anymore, I have tried to ignore you and even have tried being kind to you complimenting you in your threads.  This place has always been a fun spot for me.  I'd like to keep it that way. I did nothing to deserve your venom.

Time to let this go. No?

I've been trying to interject comedy into the convo because it's way too serious, but for real... just put him on ignore. Trust me, he doesn't contribute to any conversations. You won't miss a thing.

Sorry I began the dude jokes. It went overboard a while back.

• Like 4

Time to let this go. No?

i love it when you talk dirty like that

• Like 1

I've been trying to interject comedy into the convo because it's way too serious, but for real... just put him on ignore. Trust me, he doesn't contribute to any conversations. You won't miss a thing.

Sorry I began the dude jokes. It went overboard a while back.

Awe...thanks for that.  Much appreciated.  I'm not one for conflict.  I have an aversion to it, particularly when it's for no reason.  If I must though, I will stand my ground at the same time.  Just trying to keep the peace and exist here.  I generally mind my own business and don't bother anyone.  I've done my part now..if he doesn't like me, fine, then just leave me alone.  Sheesh, I'm SUCH a girl.  

• Like 1

Who is "everyone"?

first Cole, now Brian... who is your next victim? 

i was just joking man.. um.. woman  ;)  :)  

• Like 1

i was just joking man.. um.. woman  ;)  :)  

Oh.. Okay, I really hope so because neither of those guys are victims.  You would be clearly confused if you thought so.

Just realized what the perfect answer to this should have been: YOU.

Round 1, let's go.

Edited by BEG
  • Like 1

They got to beg. She took down her pic.

Naw. I took down that pic for an important reason, but rest assured, it had nothing to do with him.

Naw. I took down that pic for an important reason, but rest assured, it had nothing to do with him.

my fapping life has never been the same since then

• Like 1

They will be back!

I never really left... I just cut WAY down on posting, and I’m fairly confident that’s a permanent change.

• Like 4

What why?

its hard to use the keyboard when u got a 12/8 riding you while youre sniffing lines off her tits

• Like 1

Time to let this go. No?

This.

• Like 2

I knew I'd like you. Thx.

Lol I mostly just smile when people make comments about me here. It's not really about that for me, so I couldn't care less. I like to bull**** while I'm at work or up late procrastinating on paperwork/homework lmao.

Edited by NikkiNeversleep
  • Like 2

Lol I mostly just smile when people make comments about me here. It's not really about that for me, so I couldn't care less. I like to bull**** while I'm at work or up late procrastinating on paperwork/homework lmao.

LOL before you edited it, I was like she likes to WHAT?  

• Like 1

I have my moments.

Pretty sure WarWest didn't "leave".... but that might be information not everyone has lol

Ohhh...he's on another forum?  Or under another name?  Or something not good?  I generally don't keep track of members - but you've got me curious now....

Ohhh...he's on another forum?  Or under another name?  Or something not good?  I generally don't keep track of members - but you've got me curious now....

Pretty sure he's been recently active in a private conversation a few of us have going, which means he can't really be "gone."

• Like 1

Pretty sure he's been recently active in a private conversation a few of us have going, which means he can't really be "gone."

Cool - I like him, so that's good news.

• Like 1

Hes one of the first to be polite to me when I started here in like.... 2012? Something like that.

Sounds about right, he's good people.

• Like 1

Wuts 12/8

its when youre too much of a playboy to bother with bangin 8/8's and you just wont settle for the 9, 10 and 11 out of 8's

• Like 1