Sign in to follow this  
Douglass

why did max and warwest leave?

Him fobar and the soberest of cubans.

Especially Fobar.  

I had to call him the other day because I was having some weird kind of anxiety attack over some stuff and needed someone to talk to that would talk me down.  

• Like 6

Especially Fobar.  

I had to call him the other day because I was having some weird kind of anxiety attack over some stuff and needed someone to talk to that would talk me down.  

Did you perma ban Combtard?

• Like 1

Especially Fobar.

That reminds me, I totally forgot to call you Tuesday. Doh!

• Like 1

Especially Fobar.  

Happens to me like once a month or every few months and it's a really really horrible feeling but honestly needed. It kinda re-boots me and revives me. 

It usually happens when i listen to certain powerful music i haven't heard in a while then suddenly i get flooded with emotion and all these negative thoughts sink in going one thing to the next about not feeling as accomplished or as good as i could be with the potential i have,  missing my passed away fam so dearly i'd kill to just have a conversation with them or be in their presence, not loving my GF as deeply as i loved my ex and feeling horribly guilty about that, feeling like my mom doesn't have much time left so i better enjoy every visit, feeling like my friends i can't really trust. At times it doesn't feel like they really have my back or understand me fully, missing NOLA because i h8 the town i currently live in because it never felt like home, missing the 1990's, early 2000's because the world is moving too fast and i generally don't like what i see out of people today with basically becoming the internet and social media. It's like people forgot how to act and just be human beings...

Just a lot of gloomy thoughts like that to the point i'm emotionally overwhelmed by it almost bringing me to tears but then i snap out of it like it was just a dream....but for a moment i was SOO WOKE lol and the dream feels a lot more real than this smoke & mirrors world i see every day that i sort of trick myself is real so i'm not hypnotized by it so i can carry on my day and handle my business. 

• Like 3

Nope, just broke him mentally.  He's been unbanned for like a month or so.  

i hope that he didnt kill himself

• Like 1

Happens to me like once a month or every few months and it's a really really horrible feeling but honestly needed. It kinda re-boots me and revives me. 

It usually happens when i listen to certain powerful music i haven't heard in a while then suddenly i get flooded with emotion and all these negative thoughts sink in going one thing to the next about not feeling as accomplished or as good as i could be with the potential i have,  missing my passed away fam so dearly i'd kill to just have a conversation with them or be in their presence, not loving my GF as deeply as i loved my ex and feeling horribly guilty about that, feeling like my mom doesn't have much time left so i better enjoy every visit, feeling like my friends i can't really trust. At times it doesn't feel like they really have my back or understand me fully, missing NOLA because i h8 the town i currently live in because it never felt like home, missing the 1990's, early 2000's because the world is moving too fast and i generally don't like what i see out of people today with basically becoming the internet and social media. It's like people forgot how to act and just be human beings...

Just a lot of gloomy thoughts like that to the point i'm emotionally overwhelmed by it almost bringing me to tears but then i snap out of it like it was just a dream....but for a moment i was SOO WOKE lol and the dream feels a lot more real than this smoke & mirrors world i see every day that i sort of trick myself is real so i'm not hypnotized by it so i can carry on my day and handle my business. 

I end up getting in weird paranoid stress loops.  I think it's just because I have an overactive imagination and can picture bad things happening very clearly when I think about them.  

• Like 1

Agreed.  But if he did he's a goddamn moron.  

we need him back. when it comes to being a goddamn moron, im having a hard time filling his shoes while hes away

i mean im managing alright, but theres only so much stupid that i can be

• Like 1

I end up getting in weird paranoid stress loops.  I think it's just because I have an overactive imagination and can picture bad things happening very clearly when I think about them.  

i had a dream the other night that i had to go to court cause i was facing charges for kidnapping!

like wtf?!?  thats  kind of out of my character.     Where you at BEG?

• Like 2

i had a dream the other night that i had to go to court cause i was facing charges for kidnapping!

like wtf?!?  thats  kind of out of my character.     Where you at BEG?

I had a dream that Kevin Lee completely bodied Turd Ferguson.  But then again I also had a dream that Conor dropped Mayweather and then got himself DQ'd via ground-n-pound.  

• Like 2

I had a dream that Kevin Lee completely bodied Turd Ferguson. But then again I also had a dream that Conor dropped Mayweather and then got himself DQ'd via ground-n-pound.

Y'all dream about weird chit. Last dream I had a giant was chasing me through my childhood neighborhood with a plunger made of solid gold. I managed to escape and find my dog before I woke up.

12/10 dream

• Like 2

I'm kinda mildly like that all the time. haha

Like....yup that friend would probably leave me for dead if push came to shove the chit went down....

Friend i hadn't talked to in a while calls......What do you want...you want something don't you? 

Neighbor i don't particularly like brings me food....Yup she probably spit on it...

Who's that guy walking down the street looking around....Up to no good most likely...

Most of that chit for me stems from a little bit of insecurity i guess and i just do not trust people. I have a very skeptical mind about everything. 

Edited by StompGrind

we need him back. when it comes to being a goddamn moron, im having a hard time filling his shoes while hes away

Nah, you’re doing fine.

• Like 3

please unban the notorious babaji and his call centers worth of alter ego's

idyb is suffering from marriage problems and he needs some tantric east indian loving bro

if u cant manage that, u can at least send some of ur hos my way and all will be right in my hood and we can be friends again

Edited by -idyb-

im thinking that maybe if i go buy a 40 ouncer of wild turkey i might be able to lure warwest back here

• Like 1

I've been trying to interject comedy into the convo because it's way too serious, but for real... just put him on ignore. Trust me, he doesn't contribute to any conversations. You won't miss a thing.

Sorry I began the dude jokes. It went overboard a while back.

he wants to make out now

McMod, if you unban cole I will accept a 3 mo ban. If he does anything banworthy like last time permaban him and give me a 1 year ban.

Deal?

• Like 1

McMod, if you unban cole I will accept a 3 mo ban. If he does anything banworthy like last time permaban him and give me a 1 year ban.

Deal?

man im really going to miss my forum sidekick

• Like 1

Deal?

McMod, if you just ban Vert, I will laugh. 

If you perma-ban him I will laugh harder.

• Like 8

Deal?

I think 12er is making the better offer here.

• Like 4

My counter offer is I don’t unban Cole, and... actually that’s it.

How about your counter and 12ers offer combined. Cant go wrong then.

• Like 1

I don't think anybody would even ask why Vert was gone. Nobody would know, Max.

I agree, he'd be like the countless of other people who never came back and no one even remembered they existed. 

• Like 1

can you at least let his tinkerbell fairy godmother alter ego thing come back?

every forum needs its cheesy gimmick homie

Edited by -idyb-

can you at least let his tinkerbell fairy godmother alter ego thing come back?

every forum needs its cheesy gimmick homie

No.