why did max and warwest leave?

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#101 BEG

BEG
  • Free
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:05 AM

why are you picking fights with everyone ?

this forum is all about peace, love and harmony 

please don`t make this forum turn in some sort of fight club... i BEG you.. it would be sad to see this forum go to waste. 

Ummmm...I haven't picked a fight with a single person on here.  Douglass or Brian or whatever he goes by has been picking a fight with me for months and I ignored him.  I finally said something, that's all?

Who is "everyone"?

• Mcmax3000, Fred_Flink_Stoned, cashfl0w and 1 other like this

#102 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 46,364 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:13 AM

This forum has never been about peace, love, and harmony.
  • Eclipse76, BEG, TheSinisterUrge and 3 others like this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#103 12erโ„ข

12erโ„ข

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,649 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:14 PM

I know how to lure Warwest back. 

• freddievanhalen3, BEG and TheSinisterUrge like this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#104 Douglass

Douglass

#1 P4P

• Free
  • 4,166 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:47 PM

Ummmm...I haven't picked a fight with a single person on here.  Douglass or Brian or whatever he goes by has been picking a fight with me for months and I ignored him.  I finally said something, that's all?

Who is "everyone"?

so are u gonna post a pic with no makeup and no filter, or what?

i am not a banana.

#105 -idyb-

-idyb-

๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰

• Free
  • 5,797 posts
  • Location๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜GSP's #1 Fan โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:55 PM

This forum has never been about peace, love, and harmony.

thats because warwest got deported, megasoup has gone awol, combgrabber got abducted by an angry group of hillary supporters, cole diggled himself while brian follows in his footsteps, the baba ji spambot era is over now, and mcmod's on another cocaine fueled orgy, the based patster has ducked the whole battlefield crew, roids is on a rampage and all he wants to do is deliver creampie after creampie,  meanwhile all this time i havent even got a warning point on this account. i dont think this place is ever gonna find its inner peace again.

Edited by -idyb-, 02 October 2017 - 01:01 PM.

• Decompoze, IrishSemtex, BEG and 3 others like this

#106 BEG

BEG
  • Free
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 01:26 PM

so are u gonna post a pic with no makeup and no filter, or what?

Are you kidding me right now?  There isn't a filter on that pic.  Great lighting, yup. Makeup, absolutely.  I'm a girl; I know how to take a selfie. There are enough people on here that I know IRL that I really don't have to prove a damn thing to you. That's me. That's what I look like.  Not to mention that you trash the crap out of me when I have makeup ON.  You must think I'm some kind of complete fool to think I would jump for you like an effing trained circus animal.

Know what though?  If you want to end this utter bu11sh1t, then let's just do that.  Just STOP it.  There's no need?  It's not funny anymore, I have tried to ignore you and even have tried being kind to you complimenting you in your threads.  This place has always been a fun spot for me.  I'd like to keep it that way. I did nothing to deserve your venom.

Time to let this go. No?

Edited by BEG, 02 October 2017 - 01:36 PM.

• Mcmax3000 and NikkiNeversleep like this

#107 BEG

BEG
  • Free
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 01:27 PM

thats because warwest got deported, megasoup has gone awol, combgrabber got abducted by an angry group of hillary supporters, cole diggled himself while brian follows in his footsteps, the baba ji spambot era is over now, and mcmod's on another cocaine fueled orgy, the based patster has ducked the whole battlefield crew, roids is on a rampage and all he wants to do is deliver creampie after creampie,  meanwhile all this time i havent even got a warning point on this account. i dont think this place is ever gonna find its inner peace again.

This is so full of freaking win. lol

• Decompoze likes this

#108 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 46,364 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 04:17 PM

Are you kidding me right now?  There isn't a filter on that pic.  Great lighting, yup. Makeup, absolutely.  I'm a girl; I know how to take a selfie. There are enough people on here that I know IRL that I really don't have to prove a damn thing to you. That's me. That's what I look like.  Not to mention that you trash the crap out of me when I have makeup ON.  You must think I'm some kind of complete fool to think I would jump for you like an effing trained circus animal.

Know what though?  If you want to end this utter bu11sh1t, then let's just do that.  Just STOP it.  There's no need?  It's not funny anymore, I have tried to ignore you and even have tried being kind to you complimenting you in your threads.  This place has always been a fun spot for me.  I'd like to keep it that way. I did nothing to deserve your venom.

Time to let this go. No?

I've been trying to interject comedy into the convo because it's way too serious, but for real... just put him on ignore. Trust me, he doesn't contribute to any conversations. You won't miss a thing.

Sorry I began the dude jokes. It went overboard a while back.

• Yerbo, BEG, amunera and 1 other like this
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#109 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,797 posts
  • Location๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜GSP's #1 Fan โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ

Posted 02 October 2017 - 04:28 PM

Time to let this go. No?

i love it when you talk dirty like that

• BEG likes this

#110 BEG

BEG
  • Free
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 04:30 PM

I've been trying to interject comedy into the convo because it's way too serious, but for real... just put him on ignore. Trust me, he doesn't contribute to any conversations. You won't miss a thing.

Sorry I began the dude jokes. It went overboard a while back.

Awe...thanks for that.  Much appreciated.  I'm not one for conflict.  I have an aversion to it, particularly when it's for no reason.  If I must though, I will stand my ground at the same time.  Just trying to keep the peace and exist here.  I generally mind my own business and don't bother anyone.  I've done my part now..if he doesn't like me, fine, then just leave me alone.  Sheesh, I'm SUCH a girl.  

• cashfl0w likes this

#111 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 4,954 posts
  • LocationAmsterdamned

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:03 PM

Who is "everyone"?

first Cole, now Brian... who is your next victim? 

i was just joking man.. um.. woman  ;)  :)  

• BEG likes this

413575054.jpg

#112 BEG

BEG
  • Free
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:10 PM

i was just joking man.. um.. woman  ;)  :)  

Oh.. Okay, I really hope so because neither of those guys are victims.  You would be clearly confused if you thought so.

#113 BEG

BEG
  • Free
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:22 PM

Just realized what the perfect answer to this should have been: YOU.

Round 1, let's go.

Edited by BEG, 02 October 2017 - 11:22 PM.

• Fred_Flink_Stoned likes this

#114 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 4,954 posts
  • LocationAmsterdamned

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:33 PM

Just realized what the perfect answer to this should have been: YOU.

Round 1, let's go.

d0602a397a19660ba02e16558a1c3968.jpg

• BEG likes this

413575054.jpg

#115 BEG

BEG
  • Free
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:35 PM

d0602a397a19660ba02e16558a1c3968.jpg

LOL!

Me too.  Hate conflict, honestly.

• Fred_Flink_Stoned likes this

#116 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

p4p best poster on the forum

• Free
  • 7,392 posts
  • Locationdon't worry about it

Posted 03 October 2017 - 04:07 AM

They got to beg. She took down her pic.

#117 BEG

BEG
  • Free
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:22 AM

They got to beg. She took down her pic.

Naw. I took down that pic for an important reason, but rest assured, it had nothing to do with him.

#118 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

p4p best poster on the forum

• Free
  • 7,392 posts
  • Locationdon't worry about it

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:04 AM

Naw. I took down that pic for an important reason, but rest assured, it had nothing to do with him.

Nip slip?
  • IrishSemtex and CorporalClegg209 like this

#119 BEG

BEG
  • Free
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:17 AM

Nip slip?

Lol, no.

#120 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 50,597 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:30 AM

They will be back!

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#121 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,797 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:51 AM

my fapping life has never been the same since then

• freddievanhalen3 likes this

#122 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 50,597 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:09 PM

my fapping life has never been the same since then

Hah I am sure

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#123 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,037 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 03 October 2017 - 04:20 PM

They will be back!

I never really left... I just cut WAY down on posting, and Iโ€™m fairly confident thatโ€™s a permanent change.
  • bigdw35/Ufcfan_1, freddievanhalen3, amunera and 1 other like this

#124 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 50,597 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 05:07 PM

I never really left... I just cut WAY down on posting, and Iโ€™m fairly confident thatโ€™s a permanent change.

What why?

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#125 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 3,729 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:39 PM

:(

#126 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,797 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:02 PM

What why?

its hard to use the keyboard when u got a 12/8 riding you while youre sniffing lines off her tits

• Douglass likes this

#127 NikkiNeversleep

NikkiNeversleep

OG Werdum Fan - What's my name? EBAH!

• Free
  • 8,860 posts
  • LocationZion

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:14 PM

WW didn't leave....

CORRE! VAI CAVALO! CORRE! VAI CAVALO! GANHAR! GANHAR!

#128 NikkiNeversleep

NikkiNeversleep

• Free
  • 8,860 posts
  • LocationZion

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:15 PM

Time to let this go. No?

This.

• Mcmax3000 and BEG like this

#129 BEG

BEG
  • Free
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:17 PM

This.

I knew I'd like you. Thx.

• Mcmax3000 and NikkiNeversleep like this

#130 NikkiNeversleep

NikkiNeversleep

• Free
  • 8,860 posts
  • LocationZion

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:19 PM

I knew I'd like you. Thx.

Lol I mostly just smile when people make comments about me here. It's not really about that for me, so I couldn't care less. I like to bull**** while I'm at work or up late procrastinating on paperwork/homework lmao.

Edited by NikkiNeversleep, 03 October 2017 - 10:20 PM.

• Mcmax3000 and BEG like this

#131 BEG

BEG
  • Free
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:23 PM

Lol I mostly just smile when people make comments about me here. It's not really about that for me, so I couldn't care less. I like to bull**** while I'm at work or up late procrastinating on paperwork/homework lmao.

LOL before you edited it, I was like she likes to WHAT?  

• NikkiNeversleep likes this

#132 NikkiNeversleep

NikkiNeversleep

• Free
  • 8,860 posts
  • LocationZion

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:24 PM

LOL before you edited it, I was like she likes to WHAT?  

Lol only if you catch me in the right mood ;)  :P

• IrishSemtex and BEG like this

#133 BEG

BEG
  • Free
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:25 PM

Lol only if you catch me in the right mood ;)  :P

Bahaha - awesome.  

• IrishSemtex and NikkiNeversleep like this

#134 NikkiNeversleep

NikkiNeversleep

• Free
  • 8,860 posts
  • LocationZion

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:26 PM

Bahaha - awesome.  

I have my moments.

Pretty sure WarWest didn't "leave".... but that might be information not everyone has lol

• BEG likes this

#135 BEG

BEG
  • Free
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:28 PM

I have my moments.

Pretty sure WarWest didn't "leave".... but that might be information not everyone has lol

Ohhh...he's on another forum?  Or under another name?  Or something not good?  I generally don't keep track of members - but you've got me curious now....

#136 NikkiNeversleep

NikkiNeversleep

• Free
  • 8,860 posts
  • LocationZion

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:33 PM

Ohhh...he's on another forum?  Or under another name?  Or something not good?  I generally don't keep track of members - but you've got me curious now....

Pretty sure he's been recently active in a private conversation a few of us have going, which means he can't really be "gone."

• BEG likes this

#137 BEG

BEG
  • Free
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:34 PM

Pretty sure he's been recently active in a private conversation a few of us have going, which means he can't really be "gone."

Cool - I like him, so that's good news.

#138 NikkiNeversleep

NikkiNeversleep

• Free
  • 8,860 posts
  • LocationZion

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:34 PM

Cool - I like him, so that's good news.

Hes one of the first to be polite to me when I started here in like.... 2012? Something like that.

• BEG likes this

#139 BEG

BEG
  • Free
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:35 PM

Hes one of the first to be polite to me when I started here in like.... 2012? Something like that.

Sounds about right, he's good people.

#140 NikkiNeversleep

NikkiNeversleep

• Free
  • 8,860 posts
  • LocationZion

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:36 PM

Sounds about right, he's good people.

Him fobar and the soberest of cubans.

• sobercuban and BEG like this

#141 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 50,597 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:41 PM

its hard to use the keyboard when u got a 12/8 riding you while youre sniffing lines off her tits

Wuts 12/8

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#142 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,797 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:17 PM

Wuts 12/8

its when youre too much of a playboy to bother with bangin 8/8's and you just wont settle for the 9, 10 and 11 out of 8's

• freddievanhalen3 likes this

#143 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 50,597 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:36 PM

its when youre too much of a playboy to bother with bangin 8/8's and you just wont settle for the 9, 10 and 11 out of 8's

Got it

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#144 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 46,364 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:32 AM

Glad Dusty stayed and Miss Elizabeth hit the bricks.
  • CorporalClegg209 likes this

amazin

#145 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,037 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:43 AM

What why?

It has gotten progressively less fun.

• amunera, WarWestยฎ and NetshadeX like this

#146 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 4,954 posts
  • LocationAmsterdamned

Posted 04 October 2017 - 05:04 AM

It has gotten progressively less fun.

i agree, since Cole and Combgrabber are gone this place is getting kinda boring tbh honest.

and many Hardcore MMA fans here are starting to turn into SJW`s 

• NetshadeX, cashfl0w, CorporalClegg209 and 1 other like this

413575054.jpg

#147 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,391 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:00 AM

WW didn't leave....

I think the October thread disagrees with you :(
  • StompGrind likes this
Jenna didn't tap.

Mauro will not divide us.

#148 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 17,785 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 October 2017 - 08:27 AM

Him fobar and the soberest of cubans.

:(

๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš’๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš’๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Black lives matter.

#149 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,267 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:46 AM

I think the October thread disagrees with you :(

Sad.png

• IrishSemtex likes this

#150 IrishSemtex