TigerChamp

Active shooter at Mandalay Bay

That goes for anybody. I'll officially change my stance on the banning of firearms in the United States, if you can logically explain why cars shouldn't be banned in Europe, but guns should be banned in the States.

Not really sure how to approach the gun problem, but... cars have PRACTICAL, useful applications in daily life.

What are guns really useful for... other than shooting and killing people?

• Like 1

That goes for anybody. I'll officially change my stance on the banning of firearms in the United States, if you can logically explain why cars shouldn't be banned in Europe, but guns should be banned in the States.

You're using a logical fallacy so... 

Not really sure how to approach the gun problem, but... cars have PRACTICAL, useful applications in daily life.

Protecting your family.

• Like 6

yup!   guns dont kill people in mass shootings in america. but americans do.

either the guns gotta go, or the americans gotta go.   somethings gotta give.   you cant even go to a god damn country music concert in vegas these days without getting shot up by a bunch of americans who are not intelligent enough to know how to operate a firearm responsibly.

Uhh... this had nothing to do with intelligence.

He didn't "accidentally" shoot 400+ people. Did exactly what he wanted to do.

But I don't see a reason why ANYONE needs access to these kind of high-powered weapons.

You can't stop crazy people from doing crazy things. But you CAN at least limit the amount of damage they're able to inflict.

Jesus Christ man. Dafuk is wrong with people. 

If you on some BS death wish just jump off a fk'ing bridge or something. Don't take nobody else with your sorry a$$. 

• Like 6

Protecting your family.

Yeah... by shooting and killing people.

A handgun in the bedroom in case someone breaks in, fine.

But if you need a high-powered automatic weapon to feel safe... then ya should probably make some lifestyle changes, Tony Montana.

Yeah... by shooting and killing people.

A handgun in the bedroom in case someone breaks in, fine.

But if you need a high-powered automatic weapon to feel safe... then ya should probably make some lifestyle changes, Tony Montana.

Better them than me.  I have one locked in a biometric safe next to my bed that only opens to my fingerprint - another with the same lock in the car.  Safety always comes first for responsible people.  I do have a couple ARs but to use them for protection, I agree, is unpractical. 

• Like 2

Better them than me.  I have one locked in a biometric safe next to my bed that only opens to my fingerprint - another with the same lock in the car.  Safety always comes first for responsible people.  I do have a couple ARs but to use them for protection, I agree, is unpractical. 

you need a AR for protection? lol are you a drug dealer?

That's the problem. Those who WOULD use guns responsibly aren't the kind of people who would ever shoot up a concert.

Yet there isn't really any practical reason to make certain kind of guns available.

That's the problem. Those who WOULD use guns responsibly aren't the kind of people who would ever shoot up a concert.

Yet there isn't really any practical reason to make certain kind of guns available.

I have fun with them but agree with you.  

• Like 1

Uhh... this had nothing to do with intelligence.

He didn't "accidentally" shoot 400+ people. Did exactly what he wanted to do.

But I don't see a reason why ANYONE needs access to these kind of high-powered weapons.

You can't stop crazy people from doing crazy things. But you CAN at least limit the amount of damage they're able to inflict.

stop trying to twist my words.    it doesnt matter if he did it on purpose or on accident.  he clearly was not intelligent enough to operate a firearm responsibly.   it doesnt take a rocket appliantist or a tenth grader to come to a conclusion that it might not be appropriate to shoot up a school or a crowd full of country music loving slackjaws when none of them were out to harm anybody

why would he need a powerful rifle in vegas?  what the **** is he going to shoot in a baron desert?  theres plenty of stores around with food to eat and its not like theres any bears or cougars around that might threaten him. in vegas you could probably get a steak and a 40 ouncer for $2.99 and you wont even have to shoot the damn cow and slaughter it either! if he was a responsible gun owner, it would be locked at home in his cabinet.    

only in america will you feel the need to pack an ar-15 around with you just to feel safe when you go check into a hotel room.  cant even go to the grocery store without that deuce deuce around your hips! i mean for a country full of hot headed retards and bullies, you guys sure seem to fear for your lives alot

Edited by -idyb-

If you are trying to push an agenda from a mass shooting, go kill yourself because you're a piece of chit.

Do you apply this to both sides of the argument? 

• Like 3

Go to Little Cayman - much better than the arctic circle. I hope your friend is ok.

He was there. Dropped his phone running. Got on someone else's phone this morning and updated people.

Small blessing in a rather ****ty situation all around

• Like 3

Do you apply this to both sides of the argument?

Yeah it does. Anyone on either side who starts their political chit needs to go die, period.

First thing I heard about when I woke up this morning was morons who don't know anything about guns talking about gun control and "Hurr durr durr he has a fully automatic weapon".

Get the **** put of here with that chit. NRA can **** off too.

I'm a gun owner and both sides can die.

• Like 4

He was there. Dropped his phone running. Got on someone else's phone this morning and updated people.

Small blessing in a rather **** situation all around

holy Christ...  glad for you.

Yeah it does. Anyone on either side who starts their political chit needs to go die, period.

First thing I heard about when I woke up this morning was morons who don't know anything about guns talking about gun control and "Hurr durr durr he has a fully automatic weapon".

Too bad there isn't a "love this" tab.  

• Like 2

i dont know about gun control, but this forum could use some creampie control.  roids is running wild in this bish this morning

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

Read closer Vert - I said unpractical for protection.

I did read, a AR15 is practical for protection if you are a criminal. If you are not then you are just looking for a excuse to own a high power rifle that you should not have access to purchase.

I did read, a AR15 is practical for protection if you are a criminal. If you are not then you are just looking for a excuse to own a high power rifle that you should not have access to purchase.

1cari7.jpg

• Like 3

So the correct answer is "do nothing".

• Like 1

So the correct answer is "do nothing".

Yes. Do absolutely nothing because people are going to kill people. I could get into an argument with you and destroy you with statistics when it comes to gun control but I won't.

I'm going to keep it simple, America is a joke when it comes to social problems. I'm interested in seeing what kind of agenda he had and if it's one against Republicans if the media will double down or keep inciting violence.

• Like 3

Yes. Do absolutely nothing because people are going to kill people. I could get into an argument with you and destroy you with statistics when it comes to gun control but I won't.

I'm going to keep it simple, America is a joke when it comes to social problems. I'm interested in seeing what kind of agenda he had and if it's one against Republicans if the media will double down or keep inciting violence.

So much for both sides suck...

• Like 1

Clearly, you're not going to get it. That's fine.

You should save your awful opinions though. You don't get the scale of the problem, and the fact that you're here complaining after one shooting, when there are thousands and thousands of people killed every year in our country, does a good job of showing that.

Google Mexico cartels. Have a read. They smuggle stuff into our country every day. There are drugs galore in the streets. If you think for one second, they can smuggle tons of cocaine into the country, but they can't get guns in, you should probably have your head checked.

So because cartels smuggle in drugs there should be no drug laws what so ever?

This is an example of what disturbs me deeply when it comes to American society. 

http://fortune.com/2017/10/02/las-vegas-mass-shooting-gun-stocks/

Gun Stocks Jump After Las Vegas Mass Shooting Leaves 50 People Dead
10:53 AM ET

Shares of gunmakers such as Sturm, Ruger & Co. (RGR, +2.90%) and Smith & Wesson maker American Outdoor Brands (AOBC, +3.61%) rose sharply Monday after a mass shooting in Las Vegas left more than 50 dead and hundreds injured. The episode is now the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

After 64-year-old Stephen Paddock of Mesquite, Nevada opened fire on concertgoers late Sunday, investors began buying shares of gunmakers in anticipation of a jump in gun sales as a result of the shooting. Shares of Sturm, Ruger & Co. rose 3% in early trading Monday, American Outdoor Brands jumped 5%, while Vista Outdoor (VSTO, +2.27%) popped 2%.

It's become a common trend for gun stocks to jump after mass shootings in the U.S. That's in part because investors are predicting a boon in sales as people buy firearms as a means of self-defense after harrowing events. Sales may also spike because weapons buyers fear that in the aftermath of an attack, lawmakers might pass rules making guns tougher to buy.

Still, shares of gunmakers in general have remained depressed since President Donald Trump took the White House in November. While the threat of gun control seemed much more pertinent during President Barack Obama's presidency, gun owners have been less concerned about Trump and his administration imposing tougher gun controls on the country. Gun sales have fallen steadily this year, with background checks related to firearm purchases reaching their lowest point in three years during the second quarter.

Despite reports that Trump is considering relaxing oversight of foreign gun sales, shares of American Outdoor have fallen 46% since the November elections, Vista has dropped 40%, while Sturm, Ruger is down 16%.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/10/02/expert-las-vegas-shooter-may-have-used-trigger-crank/723236001/

Also, if you idiots think this bafoon paid 15-30k for a legit class 3 fully automatic, you're a moron.

Gun was semi and turned fully automatic illegally.

Sounds like this may be confirmed or at least strongly speculated.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/10/02/expert-las-vegas-shooter-may-have-used-trigger-crank/723236001/

And what is F*cked up is that for under $200 you can get this bump stock at Cabellas or sporting goods store to make the conversion.  

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Slide-Fire-AR-Stock/1403492.uts?productVariantId=3303673&WT.tsrc=PPC&WT.mc_id=GoogleProductAds&WT.z_mc_id1=03555025&rid=20&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyqbKpLjS1gIVT5F-Ch2sCgxZEAQYBCABEgJgA_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I just believe that the status quo is failing, so we should try something new. Anybody who thinks we shouldn't change anything is ****ed up, in my opinion.

I just believe that the status quo is failing, so we should try something new. Anybody who thinks we shouldn't change anything is **** up, in my opinion.

I agree with your ideology but I think that is why America elected captain dipsh*t to run the country and look how well that's working for us in trying to break that mold.

• Like 1

I would guess the reason it was invented.... hunting.

• Like 1

Same. 

I actually heard some morons when I was just out talking about how **** up it is that Trump didn't call it a terrorist attack, and blah blah blah. It's a **** COUNTRY concert. lol.. I would bet my life that 90% of the people there vote Republican. So for anybody to be outraged at Trump over his own supporters being slaughtered, it is utterly ridiculous.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 3

I wonder how many nfl players will protest gun laws. Just another reason for them to kneel and make sportscenter

Only white people died. They don't matter to the NFL players.

• Like 6

If anybody kneels or sits down during the anthem tonight they should be **** beat down and curb stomped.

so its okay to take a knee in respect to black people getting brutalized, but not a bunch of country music loving honkeys?

christopher reeves wouldnt sit for this bro

• Like 1

Hillary Clinton:

Our grief isn't enough. We can and must put politics aside, stand up to the NRA, and work together to try to stop this from happening again.

This is why you lost... 

• Like 3

18673159_1447100098744604_61736248603127

It's always a criminal that starts the debate. And not one of the hundreds in the hood shooting at other. But only when Bill from the upper east side pops somebody.
  • Like 2

If all the concert goers were armed, they could have returned fire, so it's partly their own fault.

Nevada basically has no restrictions on firearms. That clearly isn't enough. We need to lobby to make it a law that you must be armed at all times. The police will start frisking people to make sure they have their sidearm, and arrest any hippies who try to disobey. 

Edited by 12er™
  • Like 1