Ben Shapiro & Black Liberal Discuss Racism

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#101 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 6,050 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:16 AM

I'll be curious to hear your opinions on the most recent season.

I'm the same, Frank is the hero of the show, not the villain.

Alright, just finished season 5

Spoilers

Spoiler

• sobercuban likes this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#102 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,155 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:19 AM

Alright, just finished season 5

Spoilers

Spoiler

Spoiler

• MauroPedrosa likes this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#103 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 6,050 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:21 AM

Spoiler

Oh, and that british girl, Conway's wife is SUPER HOT

• sobercuban likes this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#104 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,155 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:27 AM

Oh, and that british girl, Conway's wife is SUPER HOT

Spoiler

#105 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 6,050 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:29 AM

Spoiler

They really picked some hot women for this show.

Even this one was pretty bangable

rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F13%2F07bfd9c5-8d1a-4

• sobercuban likes this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#106 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,155 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:31 AM

They really picked some hot women for this show.

Even this one was pretty bangable

rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F13%2F07bfd9c5-8d1a-4

Zoey was hot in a mousey kinda way.  

#107 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:54 AM

The thought of dying makes me sick and I used to have major panic attacks about it. What's funny is that in order to stop those, I use mental tricks like 'oh maybe when you are old humans will be able to avoid death' or something like thats

I'd love to have your peace of mind

You can, just apply some of the mental tricks you talked about earlier. 

and not self-medicate through living in self-delusion...Nut up and live with ALL of the logical conclusions to your worldview.

Like ants to sugar....it's unavoidable

3 Facts Everyone Must Face:

#1 If there is no God, then your life has no objective meaning.

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#108 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,176 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:22 AM

I can't imagine a world without music.  

It's good if you check it out, pretty long.  There's a video of a guy who does an acoustic rendition where he's basically combining all of the instruments and vocals into one acoustic guitar.  

Here it is:

Here's the fan made video, I honestly recommend listening to the song by itself first:

Great song!

For some reason that I don't know, I stopped listening to Tool after Lateralus. I even saw them twice on that tour, so there is no reason other than I'm a brain-dead stoner, seduced by the devil. 

• sobercuban and amunera like this

#109 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 6,050 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:45 AM

Like ants to sugar....it's unavoidable

Tell us how you really feel

• SVTContour98 likes this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#110 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,176 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:54 AM

Tell us how you really feel

It's apparently a lot easier to be a **** to someone than it is to offer any kind of constructive advice. I'm sure if Jesus were around, he'd be posting a bunch of negative, non-constructive memes all day as well. 

#111 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 6,050 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:01 AM

It's apparently a lot easier to be a **** to someone than it is to offer any kind of constructive advice. I'm sure if Jesus were around, he'd be posting a bunch of negative, non-constructive memes all day as well. 

It's funny because I've seen SVT on the forum for a long time, but I have no idea what he's like. Not sure if he's a religious nut, or atheist, or gun nut, or former marine etc.

• SVTContour98 likes this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#112 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:39 AM

It's funny because I've seen SVT on the forum for a long time, but I have no idea what he's like. Not sure if he's a religious nut, or atheist, or gun nut, or former marine etc.

I'll definitely discuss what your/my post above allude too...I've had many a friendly and fruitful private discussion on this forum regarding the 3 facts in my sig...#1 being what our posts are alluding too.

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#113 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,176 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:41 AM

I'll definitely discuss what your/my post above allude too...I've had many a friendly and fruitful private discussion on this forum regarding the 3 facts in my sig...#1 being what our posts are alluding too.

#1 Every single facet of life is subjective, one can only attempt to view things from an objective angle. 

#114 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,155 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:43 PM

Great song!

For some reason that I don't know, I stopped listening to Tool after Lateralus. I even saw them twice on that tour, so there is no reason other than I'm a brain-dead stoner, seduced by the devil. 

I've literally lost track of the number of times I've seen them.  In 2002-2003 I followed them around, even flying to California from NC to watch their final stop on whatever tour.  I had completely forgotten about seeing them in DC in 2007.  I saw them last January but that was the first time in like 8 years.  

I've met Justin and Danny and chit-chatted with them when they realized me and my buddies were sitting out in 45 degree rain hoping to catch them before they got on the tour bus.  Said "hi" to Adam in Long Beach.  Never saw Maynard.  

• chons likes this

#115 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,668 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:54 PM

#1 Every single facet of life is subjective, one can only attempt to view things from an objective angle.

Only? Are you saying there is no merit to being subjective? 

I like facts and truth seeking as well but how dull would that be.  :P

BTW i'm with you on his sig is subjective until proven otherwise. lol...but good luck with that...

Even the death part is going to be remedied in the next say 100 yrs if humanity/nature doesn't destroy the world first. 

Edited by StompGrind, 12 October 2017 - 08:59 PM.

• chons likes this
Within each of us there is a silence, A silence as vast as the universe.
And when we experience that silence, We remember who we are.

#116 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,668 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:15 PM

Honestly the solar system was my first stop.  Going down even further, individuals are a totally insignificant part of life on this planet.  

Not true...well maybe insignificant now... :(

God dammit we never should have created plastic.  :lol:

Edited by StompGrind, 12 October 2017 - 09:16 PM.

• sobercuban likes this

#117 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,176 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:20 AM

Only? Are you saying there is no merit to being subjective? 

I like facts and truth seeking as well but how dull would that be.  :P

BTW i'm with you on his sig is subjective until proven otherwise. lol...but good luck with that...

Even the death part is going to be remedied in the next say 100 yrs if humanity/nature doesn't destroy the world first. 

I'm not saying there is no merit, just that this is the only possible way (currently), for humans to perceive life. 

I'm not here to debate anymore, I'll say a couple of things here and there, but I learned a long time ago here that actual debate is fruitless. I don't even let the self-proclaimed "nicest guy on the forum", bait me, which he's tried to do a couple of times. ;)

• StompGrind likes this

#118 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,726 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:32 AM

I'm not saying there is no merit, just that this is the only possible way (currently), for humans to perceive life. 

I'm not here to debate anymore, I'll say a couple of things here and there, but I learned a long time ago here that actual debate is fruitless. I don't even let the self-proclaimed "nicest guy on the forum", bait me, which he's tried to do a couple of times. ;)

And i thought i was the passive aggressive one ;-)

For the record, Freddie has taken my crown, as voted for by our peers.  Please amend your post to "self-proclaimed nicest guy on the forum: 2015"

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#119 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,176 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:19 AM

And i thought i was the passive aggressive one ;-)

For the record, Freddie has taken my crown, as voted for by our peers.  Please amend your post to "self-proclaimed nicest guy on the forum: 2015"

Look who took the bait, mate.

I'll reserve my opinion. 

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

#120 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,668 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:54 AM

I usually find these discussions somewhat fruitful because i come across or realize some higher consciousness gems sometimes as long as people are being open to challenging their own beliefs but i hear ya that often doesn't happen and turns into condescending flame wars or arguments over trivial details for the sake of "winning" rather than learning. 

I enjoy these discussions sometimes if only because it gives me more incite into how others view things and more importantly why they do but i think i get the most out of it when it makes me really question and challenge my own views. 

I really enjoy deep discussion but i don't get enough of it because most people are way to shallow all the time.

Russel Brand has this amazing quote and I've been feeling like that a lot lately. 

"I didn't like participating in the hologram of contemporary culture that distracts people from the true beauty
that's already within them that doesn't need to be consumed or bought because we already own it." - Russell Brand

• SVTContour98, Bubba_Sparks and chons like this

#121 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:09 AM

I'll politely and thoroughly prove it to you through PM...and honestly, I think you would agree in totality with all 3.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#122 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,176 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:23 AM

I usually find these discussions somewhat fruitful because i come across or realize some higher consciousness gems sometimes as long as people are being open to challenging their own beliefs but i hear ya that often doesn't happen and turns into condescending flame wars or arguments over trivial details for the sake of "winning" rather than learning. 

I enjoy these discussions sometimes if only because it gives me more incite into how others view things and more importantly why they do but i think i get the most out of it when it makes me really question and challenge my own views. 

I really enjoy deep discussion but i don't get enough of it because most people are way to shallow all the time.

Russel Brand has this amazing quote and I've been feeling like that a lot lately. 

"I didn't like participating in the hologram of contemporary culture that distracts people from the true beauty
that's already within them that doesn't need to be consumed or bought because we already own it." - Russell Brand

I think the entire reason that I've stayed at this forum for the last year, is to read opposing points of view. I follow some garbage on FB for the exact same thing. 

#123 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,176 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:25 AM

I'll politely and thoroughly prove it to you through PM...and honestly, I think you would agree in totality with all 3.

Why PM though? If you were that confident about what you have to say, you'd defend it publically.

You're not the first person who wants to do this stuff "behind the scenes". To be frank, it comes off as a bit cowardly and dishonest. I'm not saying that to offend you, but there is an objective perspective for you. ;)

#124 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:21 AM

Why PM though? If you were that confident about what you have to say, you'd defend it publically.

You're not the first person who wants to do this stuff "behind the scenes". To be frank, it comes off as a bit cowardly and dishonest. I'm not saying that to offend you, but there is an objective perspective for you. ;)

It's been my experience, over the last 15 years, that discussions like this are way more polite, on topic, and beneficial for both parties through PM. There's too much potato and topic jumping when done on the open forum. I've had guys here curse me out in the open forum only to have a wonderful discussion and exchange of ideas privately.

If there were some way to heavily moderate a public thread to only allow 2 parties to discuss, then I'd do it...it's not a cowardly thing, it's a common sense thing.

Edited by SVTContour98, 13 October 2017 - 11:52 AM.

• TwennyFo likes this

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#125 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,176 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:25 AM

It's been my experience, over the last 15 years, that discussions like this are way more polite, on topic, and benefitial for both parties through PM. There's too much potato and topic jumping when done on the open forum. I've had guys here curse me out in the open forum only to have a wonderful discussion and exchange of ideas privately.

If there were some way to heavily moderate a public thread to only allow 2 parties to discuss, then I'd do it...it's not a cowardly thing, it's a common sense thing.

Let me get this straight now. You're saying you promise not to act like the AH you are in public, once you go private? 

My previous opinion is reinforced now, thank you. 

#126 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:37 AM

Let me get this straight now. You're saying you promise not to act like the AH you are in public, once you go private?

My previous opinion is reinforced now, thank you.

Smh

You're welcome
  • TwennyFo likes this

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#127 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,176 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:45 AM

Smh

You're welcome

Do you honestly think you are constructive and cordial in your public postings? 

#128 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:49 AM

Do you honestly think you are constructive and cordial in your public postings? 

I never made that claim and am certainly not all the time...i'm just telling Stomp and Mauro how it has gone down over the last 15 years b/c they seem to be interested in the topic

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#129 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,155 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:52 AM

Breaking it the **** down:

• fobar and TwennyFo like this

#130 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:25 PM

Breaking it the **** down:

the end of the video on stage with the BLM tards is the best thing i ever saw and never gets old

• SVTContour98, juice64011, sobercuban and 1 other like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#131 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:38 PM

• sobercuban likes this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#132 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,155 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:07 PM

the end of the video on stage with the BLM tards is the best thing i ever saw and never gets old

It's amazing, she throws her hands up in the air and is acting all offended but the guy get's really still and quiet and doesn't even want to try to respond after Ben lays it out.  

• fobar and juice64011 like this

#133 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,155 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:08 PM

Ben is talking at UNC Chapel Hill on March 30th.  Will be attending.  Maybe I'll snag a picture, too bad I won't be able to post it on Facebook without triggering a large number of my friends and family.  

• SVTContour98, fobar, juice64011 and 2 others like this

#134 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:19 PM

Ben is talking at UNC Chapel Hill on March 30th. Will be attending. Maybe I'll snag a picture, too bad I won't be able to post it on Facebook without triggering a large number of my friends and family.

Well, you were asking a few weeks what you could post to trigger some peeps lol...do it!

Send me a friend request first!
  • fobar and sobercuban like this

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#135 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,155 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:38 PM

Well, you were asking a few weeks what you could post to trigger some peeps lol...do it!

check PM

• SVTContour98 and fobar like this

#136 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 12,508 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:03 AM

Lol, this thread went places. I want to like you, chons, but you make it difficult.
  • SVTContour98, fobar, TwennyFo and 1 other like this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#137 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,176 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:05 AM

Lol, this thread went places. I want to like you, chons, but you make it difficult.

You would like me just fine if we sat in a room together and talked. I mean look at this thread, I have issues with people (Christians no less), that get erections from causing other people grief, it's really that **** simple. 

Edited by chons, 17 October 2017 - 05:08 AM.

• fobar, amunera and TheSinisterUrge like this

#138 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:11 AM

check PM

done, thx!

• fobar and sobercuban like this

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#139 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 12,508 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:56 AM

You would like me just fine if we sat in a room together and talked. I mean look at this thread, I have issues with people (Christians no less), that get erections from causing other people grief, it's really that **** simple.

Don't take this as a personal attack, but you come off as SUPER kunty and unneccesarily antagonistic then call posters out when they respond in kind. I have no doubts that we would get along fine in person, and would agree on a nearly every topic, but the way you argue your positions online makes it hard to take your side in conversations.
  • SVTContour98, fobar, juice64011 and 2 others like this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#140 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:59 AM

hahaha this gunna be good

• SVTContour98, sobercuban and TheSinisterUrge like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#141 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:00 AM

It's amazing, she throws her hands up in the air and is acting all offended but the guy get's really still and quiet and doesn't even want to try to respond after Ben lays it out.  

she ends up just nodding in agreement lol

you cannot refute what he says

• SVTContour98, sobercuban and TwennyFo like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#142 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:08 AM

conair.gif?w=780

#143 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,176 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:28 AM

Don't take this as a personal attack, but you come off as SUPER kunty and unneccesarily antagonistic then call posters out when they respond in kind. I have no doubts that we would get along fine in person, and would agree on a nearly every topic, but the way you argue your positions online makes it hard to take your side in conversations.

I am super kunty with certain people. Look at who I'm being kunty too, a person who self admittedly goes out of his way to make other people feel like ****. 

Unless I'm mistaken, I "attacked", and illogical idea, that's all. Anything else "negative", said afterward was too an **** who attacked other people than myself in this thread. Yet, you have zero issue with that.

#144 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,176 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:31 AM

hahaha this gunna be good

Here is the **** hypocrisy of this forum on full display. Guy wants to be friends with another guy, just so he can witness people getting triggered, and you guys are licking it up. But right...  you want to have peachy discussions with people.

Anything you lot have to say about me is hilarious. Look in the **** mirror ****. 

#145 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:00 AM

Here is the **** hypocrisy of this forum on full display. Guy wants to be friends with another guy, just so he can witness people getting triggered, and you guys are licking it up. But right...  you want to have peachy discussions with people.

Anything you lot have to say about me is hilarious. Look in the **** mirror ****. 

STFU lol

ain't no hypocrisy when people are just having a giggle in this thread.  not like that is ever going to happen, and i would miss it even if it did 

get a sense of humour or just leave the forum again, whatever  :)

• SVTContour98 and TwennyFo like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#146 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,176 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:51 AM

STFU lol

ain't no hypocrisy when people are just having a giggle in this thread.  not like that is ever going to happen, and i would miss it even if it did 

get a sense of humour or just leave the forum again, whatever  :)

Doubling down is noted. 

#147 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,176 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:51 AM

Also, I never once left the forum, I simply chose not to post. I come here to see how the enemy thinks. ;)

• fobar likes this

#148 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:28 AM

I come here to see how the enemy thinks. ;)

enemy?

5827ce3185a779820ae69f8e172a4e2b.jpg

• fobar and juice64011 like this

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#149 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,176 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:48 AM

enemy?

5827ce3185a779820ae69f8e172a4e2b.jpg

You are definitely the enemy, snowflake. 

#150 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:59 AM

You are definitely the enemy, snowflake. 

grfbg.jpg

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<