#1 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 50,739 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:38 PM

Hello,
My name is Sheila and I am writing this on behalf of Freddie via phone, for you see his internet has caught fire. Here are his stories.

Chapter 1, The Awakening

So I woke the shrill screams of my best friends mom, and to my amazement my nose was bleeding. I couldnt imagine why because the day before i snorted a lot of magical pixie dust, which is really good for and keeps you up all night.
Fire, Fire! She screamed in my dainty ears.
I grabbed a beer from the fridge and said, I`m going home ditch!
And then I was home.

Edited by freddievanhalen3, 09 October 2017 - 09:39 PM.

• sobercuban, amunera, classicboxer and 4 others like this

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#2 -idyb-

-idyb-

๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰

• Free
  • 5,877 posts
  • Location๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜GSP's #1 Fan โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:42 PM

i would like to order an autographed copy of this book and put it in between my copy of The Way Of The Fight - By Georges St. Pierre, and my dvd copy of Takedown: The DNA of GSP

#3 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 50,739 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:39 PM

Chapter 2: the nappening

At home I realised I had 10 beers left over from the other night so obviously I chugged 3 of those bad boyz and figured Id beat off then take my daily nap.. but to my dissapointment I didnt have the damn internet becausr the town next to mine decided to catch on fire.. at this point I start freaking out... Because I cant post on the forums and as you all know I do that all day so I slam 3 more brewskis and go for another napskies
  • amunera, SavageTC, TheGreatCatpiss and 2 others like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#4 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:50 PM

I can't believe you are distributing this masterpiece for free!!?

• freddievanhalen3 and -idyb- like this

#5 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 46,494 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:05 AM

Fred, I hope you make it, broham. The footage on the news of Santa Rosa is scary as ****.
  • freddievanhalen3 and TheSinisterUrge like this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#6 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 17,799 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:21 AM

Thought you were in a hotel. When the Hilton went up, I started crying.

๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš’๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš’๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Black lives matter.

#7 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,877 posts
  • Location๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜GSP's #1 Fan โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:46 AM

Fred, I hope you make it, broham. The footage on the news of Santa Rosa is scary as ****.

one of the mcdonalds there burned down or so i seen on the news

man theres gonna be a hell of alot of people pissed off that they cant get their big mac sauce.  they better call in the national guard for this one.

Edited by -idyb-, 10 October 2017 - 01:47 AM.

#8 SavageTC

SavageTC

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 13,168 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:49 AM

Stay safe fam

nicolas_cage_breeze.0.gif

#9 poonmachine

poonmachine
  • Free
  • 5,936 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:24 AM

one of the mcdonalds there burned down or so i seen on the news

man theres gonna be a hell of alot of people pissed off that they cant get their big mac sauce. they better call in the national guard for this one.

No one will care because thereโ€™s probably another one less than a mile in either direction
  • classicboxer, cashfl0w and -idyb- like this

#10 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:14 AM

giphy.gif

• TheSinisterUrge likes this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#11 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 17,799 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:20 AM

giphy.gif

gkatering3pizapw1459374840.jpg

• fobar and TheSinisterUrge like this

๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš’๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš’๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Black lives matter.

#12 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 390 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:59 AM

goat status thread
  • fobar likes this

#13 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,877 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:17 AM

No one will care because thereโ€™s probably another one less than a mile in either direction

chit thats like starbucks and tim hortons in canada. one on every god damn street corner

'murrica.  f**k yeah!

• I_Take_Roids_m8 likes this

#14 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 50,739 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:49 PM

Thanks for the love m8ys... This is the real Freddie I had my friend write this for me last night but I am going to let her finish it later on today

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#15 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 50,739 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:44 PM

Chapter 3: the 2nd awakening

I wake up because I havent ate anything in a few days because Ive been going full tard on the turn up. I decide to go to Safeway and grab mr some free wings and a few more brewskis... I get to safeway and its a mad house so I drink 2 beers in the aisle grab some chicken and start my search for more turn up
  • SavageTC, cashfl0w and -idyb- like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#16 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 46,494 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:50 PM

FIRE WILL NEVER PREVENT THE TURN UP.

• freddievanhalen3 and -idyb- like this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#17 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:41 PM

goat status thread

The Great Catpiss has spoken

• freddievanhalen3 likes this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#18 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,877 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:15 PM

aint nothing gonna get in the way and come between freddie and his turn up

• freddievanhalen3 likes this

#19 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 50,739 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:41 PM

aint nothing gonna get in the way and come between freddie and his turn up

Troof

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#20 Jason_H.

Jason_H.
  • Free
  • 9,503 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:56 AM

Hope everything is ok, buddy. 

I have a friend who fought those fires and he is now in intensive care after suffering a major heart attack. 

conair.gif?w=780

Member of the Bubba_Sparks Welcoming/Rehabillitation Team