VertFTW

Harvey Weinstein

lol god this is OLD news...jew movie execs have been raping and blackmaling 'aspiring' actresses since forever. Hopefully he gets put behind bars though.

Edited by VertFTW
  • Like 1

lol god this is OLD news...jew movie execs have been raping and blackmaleing 'aspiring' actresses since forever. Hopefully he gets put behind bars though.

I remember you tried to say you attended some prestigious university, but you can't spell blackmailing? 

• Like 11

I remember you tried to say you attended some prestigious university, but you can't spell blackmailing? 

I went to UCSD bro....I dont need to bother spellchecking.

dont talk down to my forum sidekick like that

vert is a true scholar and a gentleman

now politely apologize to him.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

I don't even know how this is news. But is there actual evidence of rape? All I've heard is creepy attempts to get young women in to his room. Nothing really criminal. Unless there was physical force or blackmail used it might be hard to charge the guy.

I don't even know how this is news. But is there actual evidence of rape? All I've heard is creepy attempts to get young women in to his room. Nothing really criminal. Unless there was physical force or blackmail used it might be hard to charge the guy.

News because all these celebs been acting like their **** don’t stink. Now we see one of the most powerful get exposed.

I dont even know who this is
  • Like 1

Ben Affleck's been dragged in to this as well now because of some old interview.

Only difference is Harvey isn't the god damn Batman!

AgreeableKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

Yeah kind of agree, its borderline gray area for the most part there are a few hints in the taping of blackmale. The NY prosecutor decided not to pursue in 2015 for this reason..

Let's be honest here, Some of them were happy to suck Richards for those movie roles. He's still a creep but guaranteed some left their morals at the door for a pay day

• Like 2

I'm confused I know what rape is. But they throw the term sexual assault around loosely. Now I'm assuming Unwanted groping, kisses, flashing of privates etc is lumped in there but some of these stories are he called me to his room and hit on me and I said no and left, is that sexual assault? Getting hit on? Now I'm talking about the comments of actresses who.say he didn't touch them or force them but tried to get them in bed cause if that's sexual assault then we all be in jail.

Guys a creep using his power but if he didn't force you, touch you etc then he didn't assault you.

Edited by BigDaddyDelta
  • Like 1

I like how Rose McGowan is trying to be the leader in all this even though she could have stopped it 20 years ago but thought $100,000 sounded better

• Like 2

This is insane on top of all the other crap..  Hillary Clinton is now saying that she is returning or giving away his donations - some, which were given when she was a senator.  For Christ's sake - this is money that was donated to her candidacy and her PAC.  Why would she have not spent it on the campaign or supporting others?  Seems that wouldn't just go into an interest earning account in her already bloated bank reserves.  CROOK.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/10/11/hillary-clinton-speaks-out-about-harvey-weinstein-promises-to-give-away-donations/?utm_term=.0f23e2a661df

• Like 1

Let's be honest here, Some of them were happy to suck Richards for those movie roles. He's still a creep but guaranteed some left their morals at the door for a pay day

Of course they were.  Soul-less twats who just want to be famous by any means necessary.  

Still, **** that slobbering oaf.  Hopefully he drops of a heartattack while taking a **** and TMZ somehow gets a pic and publishes it.  

• Like 3

I watched some special about it that was on last night. What a fk'ing creepy SOB. It's not like he's hard pressed to find women to bang. 

Some of those women will do anything for a shot at fame/fortune but i can't fault that as much as his behavior though he's the one holding the power using it for sexual favor and if you're beautiful you're gonna attract predators so if they wanna prostitute themselves out and they're ok with that then on some lvl i'm kinda like more power to them i guess. Sadly that industry is full of POS Harvey's though. 

Even sadder is all the top stars that have actually made it and still remained silent till the lid finally blew off then they suddenly acquired the courage to speak because of numbers. I can kinda understand with a guy that powerful they don't want to cross because he literally could destroy them financially and kill their career but once they've made it why stay silent. They could organize and find others willing to bring it out in the open if they're scared to do it alone.  

I could never be in the entertainment industry nor corporate or government because it's so corrupt and depraved i'd have a hard time holding my tongue with people that disgust me. I don't care what power you have, you still bleed and breath air so i'm like who the fk is you. 

I really don't see the problem. How much money have these actresses made since? They should blow him everytime they see him. Nothing is free. Even if you get a ride somewhere: ****, cash, or gas, no one rides for free.

• Like 1

So did hot as **** Evan Rachel Wood

evan-rachel-wood-marilyn-manson-d99323ee

I can't but help and assume that she is into some fun stuff. It's weird how much I assume of people based on looks. 

• Like 1

I can't but help and assume that she is into some fun stuff. It's weird how much I assume of people based on looks. 

I would chop off my leg to find out.  

• Like 1

22310291_1697576506961826_25472075985462

Here’s Streep’s full statement:

“The disgraceful news about Harvey Weinstein has appalled those of us whose work he championed, and those whose good and worthy causes he supported. The intrepid women who raised their voices to expose this abuse are our heroes.

One thing can be clarified. Not everybody knew. Harvey supported the work fiercely, was exasperating but respectful with me in our working relationship, and with many others with whom he worked professionally.

lol I wonder if the ones that werent harassed are getting depressed.

Here’s Streep’s full statement:

“The disgraceful news about Harvey Weinstein has appalled those of us whose work he championed, and those whose good and worthy causes he supported. The intrepid women who raised their voices to expose this abuse are our heroes.

One thing can be clarified. Not everybody knew. Harvey supported the work fiercely, was exasperating but respectful with me in our working relationship, and with many others with whom he worked professionally.

lol I wonder if the ones that werent harassed are getting depressed.

Thats Hillary Clinton you idiot. Not Meryl Streep

• Like 5