VertFTW

Harvey Weinstein

Man, first Bill Cosby, now Kevin Spacey.  I'm just going to start assuming every single person in Hollywood is a morally bankrupt deviant.  

• Like 6

I read that the decision was done in the summer For House of Cards and the figured after Spacey speaking up that they would. Announce It as a foreure thing now.

Hollywood is falling apart to sexual harassers, pedos and ****s who will do anything For A part

Man, first Bill Cosby, now Kevin Spacey. I'm just going to start assuming every single person in Hollywood is a morally bankrupt deviant.

Right? Obviously there are a lot of sleazy people in hollywood but I didn't see either of those coming.
  • Like 2

Man is EVERY powerful politician, billionaire businessman, movie star, hollywood exec a fook'in rapist or pedo!?! 

The conspiracy theories about Illuminati inter dimensional satanist isn't sounding so far fetched any more.  

You know what really pisses me off though. These fookers never go to jail. They're too big to fail and above the fooking law and our so called lol justice system protects these creeps. It's sickening. 

• Like 3

Right? Obviously there are a lot of sleazy people in hollywood but I didn't see either of those coming.

The Bill Cosby thing really fked up my childhood.  I remember being like 4-5 years old laughing hysterically to Bill Cosby records.... 

• Like 3

Man is EVERY powerful politician, billionaire businessman, movie star, hollywood exec a fook'in rapist or pedo!?!

Of course not! Plenty of them are prostitutes. You know, they go along with the treatment in exchange for vast sums of money and fame. Then after millions of dollars and several decades they start pointing fingers and crying cuz it's the trendy thing to do. Edited by IrishSemtex
  • Like 1

now people saying it was common knowledge that spacey was doing this stuff...and that's why even as far back as 2005 Family Guy was making jokes about it.

This is so disappointed to me on so many levels.  

He still gave us Se7en, the Usual Suspects, American Beauty, House of Cards goddamn it.  It actually kinda warms my heart that Kevin is morally vacant like Frank Underwood though.   

• Like 1

He still gave us Se7en, the Usual Suspects, American Beauty, House of Cards goddamn it.  It actually kinda warms my heart that Kevin is morally vacant like Frank Underwood though.   

This, except the warm heart part. Harder for me to accept is Tarantino though. 

• Like 1

I'm fine with people being morally bankrupt in things that only harm themselves...but the thought that thousands or even millions of youth (or adults) were sexually harmed is nauseating (I know you agree with this point)...even the people who went along with this really truly shows how weak people are and how they most likely rationalized away any conviction they had in the hearts about their actions (or lack of action).

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 2

This, except the warm heart part. Harder for me to accept is Tarantino though. 

Yeah, I retract the warm heart thing.  I'm just going to remember Kevin Spacey for his characters now instead of the pedo who got called out and decided to jump on the opportunity to come out of the closet, thereby once again having homosexuality and pedophilia seem like they go hand-in-hand.  

The sick, sick thing about this is the fact that the headlines I saw for this this were "Kevin Spacey comes out as gay!!" and you had to read the actual article to find out it was because he got outted for attempting to diddle a kid.  

• Like 2

Yeah, I retract the warm heart thing.  I'm just going to remember Kevin Spacey for his characters now instead of the pedo who got called out and decided to jump on the opportunity to come out of the closet, thereby once again having homosexuality and pedophilia seem like they go hand-in-hand.  

The sick, sick thing about this is the fact that the headlines I saw for this this were "Kevin Spacey comes out as gay!!" and you had to read the actual article to find out it was because he got outted for attempting to diddle a kid.  

which even further implicates the Media!!!!!  How truly disgusting!!!!

• Like 2

which even further implicates the Media!!!!!  How truly disgusting!!!!

I saw the headline before I had even gotten out of bed yesterday.  I saw it and was like "oh snap! no wonder Frank Underwood is gay! nice!" and then I click in to it and was immediately slapped back down to earth

Jesus Christ....

i mean afterall harvey was involved with like 3 or so of tarantino's movies...so you know...don't do the right thing so you can stay famous and make millions.

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 1

Man, **** this.  I'm just going to refuse to believe the Neil one.  

I feel bad for any celebrity at this point going forward.  Can't have sex with anyone without fear of them later making rape accusations.  

Makes me glad I'm married and out of the dating pool as well.  

• Like 3

kWgpK_s-200x150.gif

Yeah man, considering she said this years ago and nothing ever happened my guess is she doesn't have a case.  

She's some weirdo astrology/yoga nut. 

• Like 1

Yeah man, considering she said this years ago and nothing ever happened my guess is she doesn't have a case.  

She's some weirdo astrology/yoga nut. 

I'll dumpster that ho if she says some more crazy chit about my boy Neil.

• Like 3

430D3BC200000578-4768068-image-a-3_15021

The lady on the right claims usher gave her herpes, and is trying to sue him for damages. Good luck with that.

Was this before or after she ate him? 

• Like 4

The guy from Big Bang Theory? ( I recognize him but I've never watched the show)

Correct. It took me a while to warm up to the show, but now I ****ing love it. It seems to commonly be an acquired taste. But anyways, he's a super genius physicist in the show, and they mention Tyson fairly regularly

• Like 2

It's got a few good jokes every episode.  It's one of those shows that grows on you.  

That said, I recognize it's way overrated and really not that good when you step back.