582 replies to this topic

#551 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,322 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:56 AM

i see all these headlines of democrats (hollywood peeps included) having all these sexual assault scandals....but only 1 conservative judge from alabama?  Wondering when the run on repub pervs will come to light...unless perhaps it truly is the majority democrats lol

Anytime I see a repub sex scandal it seems to involve sucking off men in a bathroom

• Joby, SVTContour98, TheSinisterUrge and 2 others like this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#552 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,663 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:02 AM

Anytime I see a repub sex scandal it seems to involve sucking off men in a bathroom

hey, at least that's consensual...supposedly lol

• Joby, Eclipse76 and sobercuban like this

3 Facts Everyone Must Face:

#1 If there is no God, then your life has no objective meaning.

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#553 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,185 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:33 PM

2010–2017[edit]
  • Eric Massa, Representative (D-NY), resigned to avoid an ethics investigation into his admitted groping and tickling of multiple male staffers. He later stated on Fox News, "not only did I grope [a staffer], I tickled him until he couldn't breathe," (2010)[124][125]
  • Mark Souder, Representative (R-IN), a staunch advocate of abstinence and family values,[126][127] resigned to avoid an ethics investigation into his admitted extramarital affair with a female staffer. (2010)[128][129][130]
  • Chris Lee, Representative (R-NY), resigned hours after a news report that he had sent a shirtless picture of himself flexing his muscles to a woman via Craigslist, along with flirtatious e-mails.[131] He did not rely on a pseudonym or a false e-mail address but used his official Congressional e-mail for all communication. Lee said: "I regret the harm that my actions have caused my family, my staff and my constituents.... I have made profound mistakes and I promise to work as hard as I can to seek their forgiveness.”[132] (2011)
  • Anthony Weiner, Representative (D-NY), admitted to sending sexually explicit photos of himself to several women through his Twitter account.[133] He resigned from Congress on June 16, 2011,[134] but kept sexting after his resignation.[135] (2011)
  • Scott DesJarlais, Representative (R-TN), admitted under oath to at least six affairs, including two affairs with his patients and staffers while he was a physician at Grandview Medical Center in Jasper, TN. Additionally, while running on a pro-life platform, DesJarlais made his ex-wife have two abortions, and tried to persuade a mistress who was his patient, into an abortion as well.[136][137][138]
  • David Wu, Representative (D-OR), resigned from the House of Representatives after being accused of making unwanted sexual advances toward a fundraiser's daughter. July 26, 2011.[139][140]
  • Herman Cain ® 2012 Republican presidential candidate, was accused of sexual harassment by several women. These accusations eventually caused him to suspend his run for the presidential nomination (2012)[141][142] including Sharon Bialek, Karen Kraushaar, and having a 13-year affair with Ginger White.[143][144] Donna Donella also reported possible inappropriate behavior.[145][146][147]
  • Vance McAllister, Representative (R-LA), who is married and the father of five, was caught on surveillance camera deeply kissing a married staffer. Several prominent Republicans asked McAllister to resign. In response, he stated he would not seek re-election in 2016.[148][149] McCallister said: "There's no doubt I've fallen short and I'm asking for forgiveness. I’m asking for forgiveness from God, my wife, my kids, my staff, and my constituents who elected me to serve". (2014)[150]
  • Blake Farenthold, Representative (R-TX) was reported to have paid $84,000 of taxpayer money, via the House of Representatives Office of Compliance, to settle a sexual harassment complaint from a former staffer. Farenthold's former communications director Lauren Greene sued the congressman in December 2014,[151] and a settlement was reached in 2015. The identity of Farenthold with respect to taxpayer involvement was made public in 2017. This was the first documented case of taxpayer funds being used to settle sexual harassment complaints against a member of Congress. (2014)[152]
  • Dennis Hastert, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (R-IL), pled guilty to structuring bank withdrawals in order to conceal deliberately-unspecified misconduct by Hastert against an unnamed individual years earlier.[153]At a sentencing hearing in October 2015, Hastert admitted that he had sexually abused boys while he worked as a high school wrestling coach decades earlier. (2015)[154][155]
  • Donald Trump ®, the 45th President of the United States, was accused of sexual assault by 13 women during the 2016 election and he denied the allegations.[156] The allegations arose after The Washington Post released a 2005 video of Trump, recorded on a hot microphone by Access Hollywood, in which he brags about groping women.[157] In the video, Trump said, "I’ll admit it. I did try and **** her. She was married. ... You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the ****. You can do anything."[158] The tape was released two days before a televised debate against Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton, at which he dismissed the video as "locker room talk."[159] Trump himself renewed the controversy a year later by alleging that the video was fake,[160] to which Access Hollywood replied, "Let us make this perfectly clear — the tape is very real. Remember his excuse at the time was 'locker-room talk.' He said every one of those words."[161][162]
  • Tim Murphy, Representative (R-PA), had an extramarital affair with Shannon Edwards, a 32-year-old forensic psychologist. The pro-life Murphy asked Edwards to have an abortion after she became pregnant. The information was revealed as part of Murphy's divorce proceedings and published by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette after it fought in Pennsylvania state court to have the documents unsealed. Murphy resigned his seat in Congress.
  • Roy Moore, U.S. Senate candidate in Alabama ® has been accused by nine women[163] of sexual misconduct with them when they were in their teens. The first of his accusers said that at the time, she was 14 years old, while he was 32.[164]
  • Al Franken, Senator (D-MN), was accused by radio newscaster, Leeann Tweeden, of forcibly kissing her and later groping her without consent during a U.S.O. tour in 2006. Tweeden produced photo evidence of the grope, taken by Franken when Tweeden was asleep. Franken admitted to the allegations and apologized for his actions.[165]
  • Joe Barton, Representative (R-TX) acknowledged he took and emailed nude photos of himself in 2015, following their leak in November 2017.[166]
  • John Conyers Jr. , Congressman(D-MI), A former staffer for Rep. John Conyers Jr. of Michigan has accused the Detroit Democrat of unwanted sexual advances. Speaker Paul D. Ryan and Representative Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic leader, each told reporters that Mr. Conyers, Democrat of Michigan, should resign after a woman who settled a sexual harassment claim against him said on television that the lawmaker had “violated” her body, repeatedly propositioned her for sex and asked her to touch his genitals.[167]

#554 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,870 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:37 PM

2010–2017[edit]

• Eric Massa, Representative (D-NY), resigned to avoid an ethics investigation into his admitted groping and tickling of multiple male staffers. He later stated on Fox News, "not only did I grope [a staffer], I tickled him until he couldn't breathe," (2010)[124][125]
  • Mark Souder, Representative (R-IN), a staunch advocate of abstinence and family values,[126][127] resigned to avoid an ethics investigation into his admitted extramarital affair with a female staffer. (2010)[128][129][130]
  • Chris Lee, Representative (R-NY), resigned hours after a news report that he had sent a shirtless picture of himself flexing his muscles to a woman via Craigslist, along with flirtatious e-mails.[131] He did not rely on a pseudonym or a false e-mail address but used his official Congressional e-mail for all communication. Lee said: "I regret the harm that my actions have caused my family, my staff and my constituents.... I have made profound mistakes and I promise to work as hard as I can to seek their forgiveness.”[132] (2011)
  • Anthony Weiner, Representative (D-NY), admitted to sending sexually explicit photos of himself to several women through his Twitter account.[133] He resigned from Congress on June 16, 2011,[134] but kept sexting after his resignation.[135] (2011)
  • Scott DesJarlais, Representative (R-TN), admitted under oath to at least six affairs, including two affairs with his patients and staffers while he was a physician at Grandview Medical Center in Jasper, TN. Additionally, while running on a pro-life platform, DesJarlais made his ex-wife have two abortions, and tried to persuade a mistress who was his patient, into an abortion as well.[136][137][138]
  • David Wu, Representative (D-OR), resigned from the House of Representatives after being accused of making unwanted sexual advances toward a fundraiser's daughter. July 26, 2011.[139][140]
  • Herman Cain ® 2012 Republican presidential candidate, was accused of sexual harassment by several women. These accusations eventually caused him to suspend his run for the presidential nomination (2012)[141][142] including Sharon Bialek, Karen Kraushaar, and having a 13-year affair with Ginger White.[143][144] Donna Donella also reported possible inappropriate behavior.[145][146][147]
  • Vance McAllister, Representative (R-LA), who is married and the father of five, was caught on surveillance camera deeply kissing a married staffer. Several prominent Republicans asked McAllister to resign. In response, he stated he would not seek re-election in 2016.[148][149] McCallister said: "There's no doubt I've fallen short and I'm asking for forgiveness. I’m asking for forgiveness from God, my wife, my kids, my staff, and my constituents who elected me to serve". (2014)[150]
  • Blake Farenthold, Representative (R-TX) was reported to have paid $84,000 of taxpayer money, via the House of Representatives Office of Compliance, to settle a sexual harassment complaint from a former staffer. Farenthold's former communications director Lauren Greene sued the congressman in December 2014,[151] and a settlement was reached in 2015. The identity of Farenthold with respect to taxpayer involvement was made public in 2017. This was the first documented case of taxpayer funds being used to settle sexual harassment complaints against a member of Congress. (2014)[152]
  • Dennis Hastert, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (R-IL), pled guilty to structuring bank withdrawals in order to conceal deliberately-unspecified misconduct by Hastert against an unnamed individual years earlier.[153]At a sentencing hearing in October 2015, Hastert admitted that he had sexually abused boys while he worked as a high school wrestling coach decades earlier. (2015)[154][155]
  • Donald Trump ®, the 45th President of the United States, was accused of sexual assault by 13 women during the 2016 election and he denied the allegations.[156] The allegations arose after The Washington Post released a 2005 video of Trump, recorded on a hot microphone by Access Hollywood, in which he brags about groping women.[157] In the video, Trump said, "I’ll admit it. I did try and **** her. She was married. ... You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the ****. You can do anything."[158] The tape was released two days before a televised debate against Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton, at which he dismissed the video as "locker room talk."[159] Trump himself renewed the controversy a year later by alleging that the video was fake,[160] to which Access Hollywood replied, "Let us make this perfectly clear — the tape is very real. Remember his excuse at the time was 'locker-room talk.' He said every one of those words."[161][162]
  • Tim Murphy, Representative (R-PA), had an extramarital affair with Shannon Edwards, a 32-year-old forensic psychologist. The pro-life Murphy asked Edwards to have an abortion after she became pregnant. The information was revealed as part of Murphy's divorce proceedings and published by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette after it fought in Pennsylvania state court to have the documents unsealed. Murphy resigned his seat in Congress.
  • Roy Moore, U.S. Senate candidate in Alabama ® has been accused by nine women[163] of sexual misconduct with them when they were in their teens. The first of his accusers said that at the time, she was 14 years old, while he was 32.[164]
  • Al Franken, Senator (D-MN), was accused by radio newscaster, Leeann Tweeden, of forcibly kissing her and later groping her without consent during a U.S.O. tour in 2006. Tweeden produced photo evidence of the grope, taken by Franken when Tweeden was asleep. Franken admitted to the allegations and apologized for his actions.[165]
  • Joe Barton, Representative (R-TX) acknowledged he took and emailed nude photos of himself in 2015, following their leak in November 2017.[166]
  • John Conyers Jr. , Congressman(D-MI), A former staffer for Rep. John Conyers Jr. of Michigan has accused the Detroit Democrat of unwanted sexual advances. Speaker Paul D. Ryan and Representative Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic leader, each told reporters that Mr. Conyers, Democrat of Michigan, should resign after a woman who settled a sexual harassment claim against him said on television that the lawmaker had “violated” her body, repeatedly propositioned her for sex and asked her to touch his genitals.[167]

That's quite the list. I also saw today former Rep from TN Harold Ford was fired from his current job because if inappropriate blah blah blah.

Who knew being a decent human being was so difficult?

Seen: 167, 168, 173vip, 175vip/expo, 178vip, 183vip, Fight Night 73nashville, 192vip, TUF 22 Finalevip, Fight Night 81boston, Fight Night 90vegas/vip, TUF 23 Finalevip, 200vip, 201vip, 203vip

#555 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,663 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:41 PM

2010–2017[edit]

I edited your list to be apples to apples to what I was talking about (sexual assault)...and shouldn't Clinton be up there by now? lol

Edited by SVTContour98, 07 December 2017 - 02:42 PM.

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#556 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,185 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:41 PM

That's quite the list. I also saw today former Rep from TN Harold Ford was fired from his current job because if inappropriate blah blah blah.

Who knew being a decent human being was so difficult?

It's **** like this that angers me the most (almost).

• SVTContour98 likes this

#557 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,185 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:42 PM

I edited your list to be apples to apples to what I was talking about (sexual assault)...and shouldn't Clinton be up there by now? lol

Cool, now maybe you can go back and edit your own posts. 

#558 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,663 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:45 PM

Cool, now maybe you can go back and edit your own posts. 

tell me more mang

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#559 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,185 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:48 PM

tell me more mang

I don't like dems or pubs. Garbage = garbage. 

• Joby and TwennyFo like this

#560 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,663 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:53 PM

I don't like dems or pubs. Garbage = garbage. 

i agree

• Joby and chons like this

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#561 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 13,185 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:54 PM

i agree

I have to say once again, I don't believe you. :P

#562 PokesJones

PokesJones
  • Free
  • 591 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:43 PM

He is claiming a coordinated pedophile ring in Hollywood.

I'm sure he was molested or raped as a kid. It started somewhere. I don't buy in to his story though. Even the other Cory's mom is speaking against him as Feldman is trying to drag her dead son into it.

The fact he won't spill the beans about these people now that people are finally listening to him tells me everything.

It's one thing that people don't want to talk about it because they don't want to relive it. They want to supress it. They just don't want anyone knowing. There's a lot of reasons they can use.

His reason is I want to talk, but not till I get paid.

http://www.foxnews.c...ffs-office.html

Corey Feldman's 1993 audio files naming alleged sexual predators found by Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office

Edited by PokesJones, 07 December 2017 - 05:43 PM.

• sobercuban likes this

#563 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,663 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:54 AM

lol

https://nypost.com/2...yearbook-entry/

• cashfl0w likes this

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#564 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,888 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:05 AM

lol

https://nypost.com/2...yearbook-entry/

Roy Moore is off the hook now.
34pz2qh.jpg

#565 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:24 AM

Gloria Allred lol.......

• SVTContour98 likes this

#566 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 452 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:33 AM

Gloria Allred tried to hire my company. I turned her down as I didn’t want to be associated in any way with her.

I can’t remember what exactly it was for, but possibly it was to create a social network to expose deadbeats or maybe possible sex predators. This was many years ago.

#567 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,870 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:33 AM

Gloria Allred lol.......

Any time Gloria Allred is involved, you can bet it's a scam.

Seen: 167, 168, 173vip, 175vip/expo, 178vip, 183vip, Fight Night 73nashville, 192vip, TUF 22 Finalevip, Fight Night 81boston, Fight Night 90vegas/vip, TUF 23 Finalevip, 200vip, 201vip, 203vip

#568 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:36 AM

Any time Gloria Allred is involved, you can bet it's a scam.

Not necesarily a scam but you can bet the house all people involved are trying to squeeze as much money out of the outcome as possible.

#569 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,570 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:37 AM

+Mario Batali

https://www.yahoo.co...-160007902.html

Four women have accused Mario Batali of sexual misconduct over the past two decades, according to a report Eater published Monday

The chef and restauranteur allegedly groped all four women without their consent and repeatedly behaved inappropriately. Three of the women worked for Batali, and the other works as a chef. 

Batali is taking a leave of absence from his position at Batali & Bastianich Hospitality Group, a management company that supports over 20 restaurants. ABC has asked Batali to step away from “The Chew,” the daytime show he co-hosts, according to Eater.

#570 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 452 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:41 AM

So..... no more groping? Sigh

#571 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,870 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:38 AM

Polling stations this morning across Alabama have reported record attendance for the special election.

I'm not sure what this means - stay tuned tonight for election returns.
  • sobercuban likes this

#572 Douglass

Douglass

#1 P4P

• Free
  • 4,942 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:41 AM

lauren holly... nice.

i am bananas.

#573 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,570 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:41 PM

Roy Moore won lol

#574 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,570 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:13 PM

nm, the pedofile lost lol

#575 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,322 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted Yesterday, 07:15 PM

nm, the pedofile lost lol

OHHHHHHHH 

wow really? 

#576 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,322 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted Yesterday, 07:28 PM

wowowow

NY Times is giving Jones a 95% of taking it over Moore.  I was almost certain Moore would win.  

#577 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 5,093 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted Yesterday, 07:47 PM

Wow was close, Alabama almost elected a accused pedo
  • VertFTW likes this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#578 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,322 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted Yesterday, 08:08 PM

Wow was close, Alabama almost elected a accused pedo

9b3.png

• cashfl0w likes this

#579 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,870 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:47 PM

With 93% of precincts reporting, it was less than 12,000 votes separating the two. We had over 20,000 write in ballots state wide. Don't really know what these people were trying to do.

#580 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 452 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:57 PM

wowowow

NY Times is giving Jones a 95% of taking it over Moore.  I was almost certain Moore would win.

Dems got really dirty for this one.
  • Joby and sobercuban like this

#581 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,322 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted Yesterday, 11:00 PM

Dems got really dirty for this one.

yeah .... I wonder if Al Franken will actually step down now 

• Joby, Eclipse76 and cashfl0w like this

#582 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 452 posts

Posted Today, 01:22 AM

yeah .... I wonder if Al Franken will actually step down now 

He played a role in this too, tossing out all integrity.

• Joby, Eclipse76 and sobercuban like this

#583 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,322 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted Today, 07:09 AM

He played a role in this too, tossing out all integrity.

100%

• Eclipse76 likes this