19 replies to this topic

#1 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,579 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:17 AM

1xjejk.jpg

A black man who was beaten at a far-right rally in Virginia has turned himself in to be formally charged in connection with the incident.

DeAndre Harris, who is accused of unlawful wounding at the 12 August Charlottesville protest, was released on an unsecured bond.

Photos and video of Mr Harris, 20, being attacked by white men at the event were widely shared online.

Two alleged assailants were charged with malicious wounding in September.

But many are incredulous that an African-American set upon by white attackers at a far-right demonstration could himself face a criminal case.

Another individual alleged that Mr Harris attacked him, prompting the arrest warrant to be issued on Tuesday.

Mr Harris's lawyer, S Lee Merritt, said his client did nothing wrong and authorities did not have probable cause to prosecute him.

Mr Harris could face up to five years in prison and a $2,500 fine (‎£1,880).

The attorney said his client, a former special-education instruction assistant, suffered a concussion, a knee injury and a fractured wrist.

The assault also left him with a head laceration that required stitches.

"We find it highly offensive and upsetting," Mr Merritt told the Washington Post newspaper, "but what's more jarring is that he's been charged with the same crime as the men who attacked him."

This is pretty **** crazy lol there surely has to be more to this. Nobody could be dumb enough to press charges when there is evidence of you ganging up assaulting someone with a weapon if they haven't done anything.

Edited by Jolldan, 13 October 2017 - 02:21 AM.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#2 Taylor_Schonerstedt

Taylor_Schonerstedt
  • Free
  • 271 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:54 AM

hope yall are ready for the second civil war because its coming

#3 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 390 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:07 AM

He made a few hundred thousand off that incident. Hope he gets fined all of that.

#4 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 12,777 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:08 AM

Way things are going soon they will be trying to abolish slavery.

• MauroPedrosa likes this

brZ51I9.jpg

#5 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 12,670 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:15 AM

I felt bad for the guy originally, but he was actually the instigator of violence. 

• sobercuban and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this

#6 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 46,494 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:22 AM

Care to elaborate?

Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#7 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 46,494 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:24 AM

This is pretty **** crazy lol there surely has to be more to this. Nobody could be dumb enough to press charges when there is evidence of you ganging up assaulting someone with a weapon if they haven't done anything.

Wut

From your article, it says the guy instigated a fight, and then got beat down. However, it doesn't take away the rights of the original person that he assaulted. Just because you got jumped, it doesn't make it right to punch somebody right before that.

• chons likes this
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#8 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,579 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:34 AM

Wut

From your article, it says the guy instigated a fight, and then got beat down. However, it doesn't take away the rights of the original person that he assaulted. Just because you got jumped, it doesn't make it right to punch somebody right before that.

The bit at the bottom isn't part of the article its my own comment on the matter saying I don't know the specifics but I assumed there was more to this story.

If me and a couple friends all beat the crap out of a guy I wouldn't press charges if he landed a lucky shot so im assuming there was blame on his part in some form it just wasn't mentioned in the article.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#9 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 46,494 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:38 AM

He knew what he was doing. Look at those khakis and tucked in shirts.

He's lucky he got jumped by some frat boys and not some biker dudes. He would be wearing a full set of dentures today, if he did.

amazin

#10 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,736 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:07 AM

Hmm I've seen quite a few cases of the reverse happening. 

• chons and cashfl0w like this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#11 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 12,670 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:13 AM

The bit at the bottom isn't part of the article its my own comment on the matter saying I don't know the specifics but I assumed there was more to this story.

If me and a couple friends all beat the crap out of a guy I wouldn't press charges if he landed a lucky shot so im assuming there was blame on his part in some form it just wasn't mentioned in the article.

I saw a picture of the dude, clubbing (mid swing), a guy over the head from behind. Him and another person (maybe more), were doing the ganging up. 

I'm pretty sure dude went there looking for trouble and trouble he got. No sympathy. 

#12 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 12,670 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:16 AM

Deandre-3.jpg?fit=960%2C728&resize=350%2

DIA50EkVwAAnFnC.jpg

I'm looking for the other picture. **** being sold a lie! 

• sobercuban, TwennyFo and cashfl0w like this

#13 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 46,494 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:28 AM

DIA50EkVwAAnFnC.jpg

That poor young gentleman. My heart breaks for him.

Is this what we've come to in Trump's America? A young black man can't just exercise his first amendment rights?!?!

• sobercuban likes this

amazin

#14 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 3,017 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:06 AM

They should set aside an area just for all these momo's who want to kick off. Before entering they should sign a big boy pants disclaimer waiving their right to sue and in return they are guaranteed protection from the law by way of prosecution.

I'd even pay to watch that chit, lol, sure beats watching most of nowadays u fight cheap's cards.

Edit: oh, and the dude got what was coming to him, a nice little bit of instant karma.

Edited by TwennyFo, 13 October 2017 - 08:08 AM.

• sobercuban likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#15 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

p4p best poster on the forum

• Free
  • 7,418 posts
  • Locationdon't worry about it

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:20 AM

What did he steal?

#16 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,736 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:58 AM

DIA50EkVwAAnFnC.jpg

LMFAO what an asset to society.  The only sad part about this is he wasn't killed and now gets to feel like victim.  Next time he goes out he's going to feel 1000x more justified with his behavior.  

• TwennyFo, cashfl0w and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#17 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 3,202 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:04 AM

They should have beat his **** with some sugarcane and then shoved cotton down his throat.

#18 -idyb-

-idyb-

💉 💉 💉 💉 💉 💉

• Free
  • 5,877 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:23 AM

so a black man is turning himself in for getting beat up at some white boys protest???

'merica

#19 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 12,670 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:47 PM

#20 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 390 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:17 PM

so a black man is turning himself in for getting beat up at some white boys protest???

'merica

He attacked, then lied and said he was just taking pictures and then got libtards to send him over $150,000 on go fund me. Just another violent antifa school employee. 4chan exposed him right away, but media purposely blocked it as it hurt their fake narrative.
  • sobercuban and cashfl0w like this