Sign in to follow this  
Taylor_Schonerstedt

khabib vs barboza officially at ufc 219

Its probably in Kabob's best interest to duck this fight and just wait for a title shot(i.e.likeTyron)

Edited by VertFTW

Barboza ko round 2. Khabib will get caught going for a takedown for the 100th time and have his head kicked off

Done, and when the fight happens, I will use zero lube on you.

You exposed yourself today. Only people who don't watch would think Khabib is going to show up on the first scheduling.
  • Like 4

You exposed yourself today. Only people who don't watch would think Khabib is going to show up on the first scheduling.

Save that casual chit for someone who cares about it. Cause I dont give a fu*k if I am a casual.

Lol no

Khabib said like a week ago he would only sign the contract for Barboza when he knows Conor vs Ferguson is booked. He wanted to fight Ferguson if Conor was fighting Nate

• Like 1

In theory, Khabib puts him down for 15 min and hold him there BUT who knows in what kinda shape/weight cut he will be in that night.

Also, I gotta a slight feeling Barboza does have an underrated TDD ?

I would be so happy if Barboza finishes Khabib like he did Dariush 

Khabib said like a week ago he would only sign the contract for Barboza when he knows Conor vs Ferguson is booked. He wanted to fight Ferguson if Conor was fighting Nate

It means that Conor/Tony is more likely to happen but I don't see it happening at 219 at this point.

Ill have to listen again to his interview with big nose...don't remember that.

khabib says a lot of things, agrees to them to but, you know...

Conor is looking to get pieced up by a fat Italian in the ufc's first ever boxing event.

Its probably in Kabob's best interest to duck this fight and just wait for a title shot(i.e.likeTyron)

yeah... whether it's in his best interest to duck it or not - it'll happen, whether intentional or not too.

I hope but I really doubt it.. I think Khabib tries to take him down repeatedly

....and succeeds then humps him the rest of the time.

Edson won't kick much if at all.  He has a 75 inch reach.  He'll put hands all over this bum if Khabib even shows up.

Khabib with his single fight in 8 years.  Not gonna be good going up against a fellow welterweight that can actually make the lightweight limit.

Varner fight was a fluke.  He'd kill Michael Johnson in a rematch and he was throttling Plank and Turd before they went the submission route.

• Like 4

Edson Barboza 2018 lightweight champion.  Conor's joke of a brown belt doesn't have the skills to submit him.  Turd Ferguson gets KOed by Conor because the idiot willingly stands with him with his chin held high.

• Like 3

Edson Barboza 2018 lightweight champion.  Conor's joke of a brown belt doesn't have the skills to submit him.  Turd Ferguson gets KOed by Conor because the idiot willingly stands with him with his chin held high.

Conor would get his leg snapped in half by Barboza. lol

• Like 2

Conor would get his leg snapped in half by Barboza. lol

Conor is a tweener in terms of divisions.  He has a good reach but he's one of the smaller lightweights, 150 would be ideal for him.  Edson is a solid 185+ pounds while Conor is maybe 172 tops.

It all depends on whether Edson takes the few million dollars of washed cash to take a dive or not.

• Like 1

Barboza ko round 2. Khabib will get caught going for a takedown for the 100th time and have his head kicked off

he wont becasue he sets up his takedowns well and his opponents fear his takedowns so much they hesitate to throw kicks. He will demolish barboza just like the last 22 scrandies he already destroyed

Edited by PunchBag

Noice!

Let's see if Khabib can actually make it to the fight now.

well khabib's opponent isnt named tony fergusson this time, so we'll see what happens

edson via 1st round ko, khabib got pieced up by michael johnson, then again nate diaz was getting pieced up by johnson too at one point.

edson also seems to be getting better quickly, as most of the other guys weaknesses are being exposed

it's definitely an intriguing fight. barboza won't be as often utilising his key weapon the kicks in fear of takedown, and khabib won't be recklessly diving at ankles in fear of the knee, so it could be a boxing exchange, for which barboza isn't that great and khabib is under-rated with his unorthodox sambo and chin, if it goes to grappling though (and then transition to takedown) then advantage khabib,

verdict khabib via G&P