Sign in to follow this  
sdaskalov

Starting to fighting

Hey guys i will tell you a story(its 100% real so please don't think that im lying.) and could you help me what will be good for me to train?

I had yesterday fight vs 15 people with my friend (ok they hitted us only because they were too much)

So after the "fight" i didnt feel pain even with almost broken cheek and big ear  i didnt feel pain and they were like 5-6 hitting me in one time i just didnt feel pain. So i thought that i will be good in fighting maybe? If  i can handle punches and don't feel pain.But i don't know what to train... im thing of MMA but im only 17 and i don't know if man can train mma with 17.(new with mma too)...So can you help me what could be good for me? Im 185 cm height and i weight 65 kg and have long arms and hands. I want to train fighting  so much that this thing will not happen again and feel better and do something good in my life

You should probably train running first. Best way to avoid getting hitted.

True and it will be harder for them to ring the church bells in time to warn the town when they see little Igor coming. 

Edited by StompGrind

i seriously think india just got the internet because a guitar book on facebook has been FLOODED with nonsense like "what is best guiter streng to play fast?".  just the most noob **** ever in broken down english.

you should start by getting EA UFC 2 for your xbox or playstation.   train hard for many hours and youll get your black belt and go pro in no time.

• Like 2

Start with boxing training for awhile then get into some hard sparring sessions see how you do , if you can bang. Your good to go.

What happens when someone goes for a takedown?