Photo

Prediction Tournament XXIV - Matches Posted - 1st event November 25 - UFC Fight Night China

Forum Games Prediction Tournament

• Please log in to reply
506 replies to this topic

#1 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 2,834 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 07:28 AM

Tournament Update 1 - Matches posted

Ui1tfUC.jpg

AndyWang (A) vs SmoothCriminal

Druncle_Polo (A) vs IRT

Mormont (A) vs Undisputed16

amunera (A) vs skillandpower

cocaine_cowboy (A) vs LayDownDead

cashfl0w (A) vs juice64011

BART-O-LINI (A) vs  Douglass

Jaybird86 (A) vs Fred_Flink_Stoned

bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 (A) vs Jolldan

freddievanhalen3 (A) vs idyb

Weidman_The_God (A) vs Decompoze

crangs (A) vs Ozpride

Rastajambo (A) vs graham_240

xFINISHxHIMx (A) vs VertFTW

Eclipse (A) vs MauroPedrosa

Taylor_Schonerstedt (A) vs Greasyrasta

(A) Means this person has advantage and has choice of first pick or tiebreaker

NEW WANG ORDER

TcFJ6U3.jpg

AndyWang

cashfl0w

Jolldan

Decompoze

Druncle_Polo

Ozpride

freddievanhalen3

Jaybird86

Greasyrasta

MauroPedrosa

VertFTW

BART-O-LINI

amunera

Mormont

cocaine_cowboy

graham_240

SMOOTH'S BUSHWHACKERS

Bushwackers_bio.jpg

SmoothCriminal

juice64011

bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

Weidman_The_God

IRT

skillandpower

idyb

Taylor_Schonerstedt

crangs

Fred_Flink_Stoned

xFINISHxHIMx

Douglass

Undisputed16

LayDownDead

Eclipse

Rastajambo

Edited by Decompoze, 13 November 2017 - 10:12 AM.

#2 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 2,834 posts

STATISTICS & AWARDS

XbS6DBY.jpg

TEAM AWARDS

THE BEST THERE IS, THE BEST THERE WAS, AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE! -the team with the most wins in the round (NEW WANG ORDER vs SMOOTH'S BUSHWHACKERS matches only)

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS -awarded to the team with the best collective correct pick percentage

PLAYER AWARDS

KNOCK OUT OF THE NIGHT - the poster who handed the biggest beat down to their opponent (>5 pts)

FIGHT OF THE NIGHT - the match that had the most correct picks between both posters (both >80%)

MOST PROFESSIONAL, MOST DEADLY - the poster with the best correct pick percentage (must be >80%)

FLAWLESS VICTORY - a poster who gets all of their picks correct

THEY CAME TO BANG - awarded to the posters who complete their match the fastest (or on/before Wednesday of fight week)

Round of 32 - idyb vs freddievanhalen3

...BY SPLIT DECISION - win a match involving a tie-breaker

CAPTAIN CLUTCH - the poster with a correct pick percentage over 80% in the semifinals or finals

CHOKE ARTIST - the poster who scores a correct pick percentage of less than 50% in the semifinals or finals

THESE RULES ARE BULL **** - lose a match involving a tie-breaker

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I’M DOING - the poster who had the worst correct pick percentage (must be <50%)

THE KENNETH ALLEN - eliminated in the first round with the worst correct pick percentage (must be <50%)

SIR DUCKS-A-LOT McWELCHINGTON - the poster(s) who didn’t show up or complete their match

Edited by Decompoze, 13 November 2017 - 04:30 AM.

#3 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 2,834 posts

RULES

General 

• Format: Single elimination bracket tournament. 

• How to PlayParticipants in a match up take turns choosing a fighter who they think will win. Their opponent gets the other fighter in that fight by default. When one of your fighters wins, you get a point. The user with the most points at the end of the card wins.
    EXAMPLE OF A TEXTBOOK MATCH UP

• Where to Play: When match ups are set. The poster who has first pick will make a thread in the MMA section of the forums, where picks will be made. There is no penalty for making the thread if you have second pick. This is encouraged if progress is dragging.

• TiebreakerThe opponent with second pick chooses one fight to be a tiebreaker bout. This bout does NOT have to be a bout the poster personally selected.  The poster's number 1 pick is their tiebreaker by default unless otherwise specified.

Editing PicksYou should NOT edit your pick posts for ANY reason. If you are discovered having done so to gain advantage, you will be ejected from the game. Changing your pick for any reason (other than the above mentioned replacement fighter rule) is not permitted. Once a fighter is selected, it stays.

Special Circumstances

• Replacement FightersIf a fighter pulls out from a card and that bout is already selected then the poster who selected that fight has the option to change their selection (if a replacement fighter has been issued). If they fail to do so they will keep their selection (if the opposing fighter pulled out) or acquire the replacement fighter (if they selected the fighter who pulled out). 

• Cancelled FightIf a fight is cancelled and the bout is already selected, the poster who selected it does NOT get a makeup pick. The exception being if a pick is made, that bout is scrapped and your opponent has not made another pick yet. If the tiebreaker fight is cancelled, the player's next pick is used by default unless specified.

• No Contests/DrawsNo contests and draws do not count as a win or a loss. 

• Post Event Result Changes: Fight results are considered locked at the end of the fight card, and will only be changed in the event of a mistake corrected that night (such as a miscalculated scorecard). If a fight is overturned by the commission at a later date, the fight night result will stand.

• (NEW) Bout Shuffle: If two bouts are shuffled after all picks are submitted then the posters retain the fighters they choose originally. Ie- two potential bouts on a card such as Fabricio Werdum vs Derrick Lewis and Walt Harris vs Mark Godbeer. Come fight night Lewis sustains an injury and the UFC decides to cancel the Harris/Godbeer fight and instead add Harris to the main card to fight Werdum. If poster A selected Werdum originally and poster B selected Harris originally, they retain these fighters going into the match. If poster A selected Werdum AND Harris originally, he can clarify who he wants before the fight card starts, otherwise whoever he picked first will be used as his pick. Lastly, if only the injured/canceled fighters were picked originally (in this example, Lewis & Godbeer), then the new created bout will not count.

My Opponent Won't Make His Picks!

• Uncompleted MatchesIf a match is in danger of not being completed, players should submit their picks to the commissioner in the order they feel most confident via private message. If only one poster has submitted their picks, that poster will win. If neither poster makes the effort to submit their picks by PM, the score of the picks that were made will be used. If no picks were made, the poster who the commissioner feels made the most effort in participating will win (created match thread, inquired in tournament thread, etc). However, winning an incomplete match without submitting picks via PM incurs penalty. 
    EXAMPLE OF PICKS SUBMITTED WITH CONFIDENCE ORDER 

• Penalty for Winning Incomplete Match Without Submitting Picks Via PM: if you won your match but were too lazy to take one minute to submit your picks in a PM than you will forfeit your right to first pick/tiebreaker choice for the remainder of the tournament.

• Completed Matches by PMIf both posters have submitted their picks via PM, the match goes ahead with the commissioner organizing the picks based on confidence order. The commissioner will make a thread showcasing where the picks fell. The match will be posted after weigh-ins. The tiebreaker fight will be the poster’s number 1 pick by default but he can change this in the match thread if desired.
    EXAMPLE OF MATCH COMPLETED THIS WAY

How 1st Pick/Tiebreaker (Advantage) is Allotted

Opening Round

1. Random Draw 

2nd Round, Quarter Finals, Semi Finals

1. Poster with fewest advantages so far
  2. Best correct pick %
  3. Total points acquired
  4. Most positive performance awards
  5. Random Draw

Finals

1. Best correct pick %
  2. Total points acquired
  3. Most positive performance awards
  4. Random Draw

Edited by Decompoze, 10 November 2017 - 06:55 AM.

#4 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 2,834 posts

ETIQUETTE

Below are some examples of good and bad game etiquette.

Schedule

Good - If your schedule is limited or life is going to get in the way and you believe you may not be around much, tell your opponent!
Bad - Register for the tournament and then completely disappear.

Thread Creation
Good - Creating the match thread as soon as possible lets your opponent know you are aware.
Bad - Not creating the match thread at all.

Match Thread
Good - Putting the fight card in the OP and updating it after picks are made.
Bad - Not putting the fight card in the OP causes confusion on what fights are available and what picks are complete.

When To Make Picks
Good - The sooner the better. Generally, the beginning of fight week gives you everything you need (enough time to complete the match, card is finalized, bout order is determined, and odds are available if you're a filthy casual)
Bad - Waiting until after weigh-ins to start making picks. This is unrealistic and ridiculous. The only time this is acceptable is when you have 1 pick left and your opponent is completely done making picks.

Submitting Picks To Commissioner
Good - Any time you submit picks to the commish in a PM, it's a good thing. They will be used if your opponent does not complete their match. You can also authorize the commish to submit the next pick in line if you will be away for a bit.
Bad - Not submitting picks when your match isn't completed. Or submitting picks while the card is underway.

Choosing Tiebreaker/1st Pick
Good - announcing whether you are going with 1st pick or tiebreaker when the thread is created or soon thereafter.
Bad - stalling deliberately to see if there are fight card changes so you can make your decision. As well as attempting to change your choice when a fight is cancelled and the number of fights on a card changes.

Submitting Grievances/Drama
Good - Accepting the commissioner's ruling on a dispute and moving on.
Bad - Not giving up on the issue for pages and pages on end.

Behavior/Trash Talk
Good - Trash talk is acceptable. Opponent's performance, picks, and favorite fighters are all up for bashing grabs.
Bad - Behaving in a way that prevents the match from being completed. ie - stating you will intentionally not make picks or using stall tactics

Edited by Decompoze, 07 November 2017 - 07:30 AM.

• Fred_Flink_Stoned and DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP like this

#5 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,909 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 07:33 AM

In
  • Decompoze likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#6 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Ultimate
  • 1,207 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:03 AM

in

• Decompoze likes this

#7 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 2,834 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:07 AM

in

You used your 1000th post wisely my friend.

• freddievanhalen3 and jaybird86 like this

#8 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:10 AM

Hell yea Im in

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#9 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Ultimate
  • 1,207 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:11 AM

You used your 1000th post wisely my friend.

do I get anything for it?

A first round bye would be acceptable to get my newb @ss into the second round in my second tournament.

• freddievanhalen3 and Decompoze like this

#10 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:42 AM

A first round bye would be acceptable to get my newb @ss into the second round in my second tournament.

Lol I want one too
  • Decompoze and jaybird86 like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#11 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Ultimate
  • 1,207 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:45 AM

Lol I want one too

You gotta hit your 100,000

#12 bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

MMA FAN

• Moderators
  • 6,838 posts
  • LocationChi-Town

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:45 AM

in

• Decompoze likes this

How you doin?

#13 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:46 AM

You gotta hit your 100,000

Ahh man I got a while then
  • Decompoze and jaybird86 like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#14 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,117 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:52 AM

In
  • Decompoze likes this

#15 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:02 AM

a71.gif

#16 IRT.

IRT.

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 24,733 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:05 AM

u know it baby

• Decompoze likes this

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#17 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 2,834 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:26 AM

a71.gif

the return of idyb. HUGE!

#18 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 2,834 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:30 AM

Not sure but it HAS to be good karma for the Random Name Picker Gods 

• Fred_Flink_Stoned and jaybird86 like this

#19 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 9,622 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:49 AM

Sign me in DecomGOAT

• Decompoze likes this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#20 Greasyrasta

Greasyrasta
  • Free
  • 1,536 posts
  • LocationYour Closet

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:03 AM

giphy.gif

• Decompoze, IRT., Fred_Flink_Stoned and 1 other like this

#21 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Ultimate
  • 1,207 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:08 AM

Ahh man I got a while then

Crack your knuckles and go to work Freddie!

#22 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 5,079 posts
  • LocationAmsterdamned

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:39 AM

Fred in, Fred out.
  • Decompoze likes this

413575054.jpg

#23 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 2,834 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:44 AM

giphy.gif

LOL yes

• Greasyrasta likes this

#24 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,305 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:04 AM

in.
  • Decompoze likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#25 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 18,668 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:22 AM

Sign me up to bully all you fools!!!!
  • Decompoze likes this

#26 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

Still a ShowGOAT fan. Suck it.

• Ultimate
  • 48,168 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:44 AM

Is there going to be anybody good in this one?
  • Decompoze likes this
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#27 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 51,999 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:45 AM

a71.gif

Lol I love that gif
  • Decompoze likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#28 Druncle_Polo

Druncle_Polo

8/8

• Free
  • 26,966 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:50 AM

I like to party

• Decompoze likes this

410686994.jpg

#29 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,117 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 12:47 PM

Sign me up to bully all you fools!!!!

You might wanna actually try to bully your way to the second round this time.
  • juice64011 and jaybird86 like this

#30 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:20 PM

the return of idyb. HUGE!

honestly im glad it doesnt start on ufc fight night werdum vs tybura. because honestly f*ck that card.  the silva vs gastellum i have no idea who to pick on that card either. most of these guys are all bums to me and i cant remember any of their last fights

but the only reason i have to watch all these cans fight is to cheer on whatever bums im stuck with in this tournament in hopes of getting something better than the "i have no idea what i'm doing" award

and its pretty much like that for the rest of these cards these years. first one of these games ive thrown my name in the hat on and im thinking man im really gonna get my angus torn apart. im good at predicting gsp fights but i really dont think i know what i signed up for and i think i may be in over my head here.

Edited by -idyb-, 07 November 2017 - 01:22 PM.

• Decompoze likes this

#31 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 2,834 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:24 PM

honestly im glad it doesnt start on ufc fight night werdum vs tybura. because honestly f*ck that card.  the silva vs gastellum i have no idea who to pick on that card either. these guys are all bums to me and i cant remember any of their last fights

but the only reason i have to watch these cards is to cheer on whatever bums im stuck with in this tournament lol

and its pretty much like that for the rest of these cards these years. man im gonna get my angus torn apart. im good at predicting gsp fights but i really dont think i know what i signed up for and i think i may be in over my head here.

Yeah man, gone are the days of the one card a month with all household names on it. I've been tracking the stats on these for the past few tournies and trust me, no one has any idea what's going to happen in there, it's all good fun. When you only have 5-7 picks on a card, you can easily go flawless or end up below 15%

Edited by Decompoze, 07 November 2017 - 01:25 PM.

• -idyb- likes this

#32 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:26 PM

there should be like some bonus points for the guy if he manages to pick all the losers on the card lol

#33 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 2,834 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:33 PM

there should be like some bonus points for the guy if he manages to pick all the losers on the card lol

lol sort of like shooting the moon in hearts. I'll do that but it won't be intentional and I'll promptly be ejected from the tourney 

#34 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:36 PM

there should be a consolation prize for the dude who goes out first with the lowest %

like CM Punk or James Toney presenting me a trophy for failing kindergarten of mma knowledge or some chit

i get the feeling i am going out first and i want my gold star dammit!

Edited by -idyb-, 07 November 2017 - 01:37 PM.

• Decompoze likes this

#35 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 2,834 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:42 PM

there should be a consolation prize for the dude who goes out first with the lowest %

like CM Punk or James Toney presenting me a trophy for failing kindergarten of mma knowledge or some chit

i get the feeling i am going out first and i want my gold star dammit!

added to awards:

THE JAMES TONEY - eliminated in the first round with the worst correct pick percentage (must be <50%)

• amunera likes this

#36 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:48 PM

lmfao i was kinda just joking around but im totally cool with that

good luck and may the best loser win.

tho when it comes to the biggest 1st round losers, take a look at this guys professional record lol. 1-39 and most of them ending in the first round

http://www.sherdog.c...eth-Allen-13050

it might be more fitting to name this after the biggest can of all time himself, kenneth allen.  because he clearly has no idea wtf he is doing, and thanks to his recent loss to cory simpson, he has lost to every damn opponent he's ever faced lol

Edited by -idyb-, 07 November 2017 - 01:52 PM.

• Decompoze likes this

#37 Rockhold_the_sexy_mofo

Rockhold_the_sexy_mofo

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,652 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:57 PM

I deserve either a bye or some kind of apology after the way I got **** over on the last card.
  • Bubba_Sparks and DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP like this

Rockhold laid the pipe to Weidman the can. Him and lovato can compare notes now

#38 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,228 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:59 PM

I deserve either a bye or some kind of apology after the way I got **** over on the last card.

I apologise.
  • Decompoze, amunera, DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP and 1 other like this

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#39 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:00 PM

waving-goodbye-gif-8.gif

no but seriously how did that happen?

#40 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 2,834 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:02 PM

lmfao i was kinda just joking around but im totally cool with that

good luck and may the best loser win.

tho when it comes to the biggest 1st round losers, take a look at this guys professional record lol. 1-39 and most of them ending in the first round

http://www.sherdog.c...eth-Allen-13050

it might be more fitting to name this after the biggest can of all time himself, kenneth allen.  because he clearly has no idea wtf he is doing, and thanks to his recent loss to cory simpson, he has lost to every damn opponent he's ever faced lol

LOL holy **** is that real. Consider it done.

• -idyb- likes this

#41 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 2,834 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:03 PM

waving-goodbye-gif-8.gif

no but seriously how did that happen?

Walt Harris threw a high kick after kneeing Godbeer in the pills lol. DQ. And it was a 1 point match.

Edited by Decompoze, 07 November 2017 - 02:06 PM.

#42 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 2,834 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:04 PM

I apologise.

In m8?

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

#43 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:06 PM

LOL holy **** is that real. Consider it done.

oh its real alright.  you dont get any worse than that.

im sure james toney could chalk up more than just one win if you fed him 40 cans lol

• Decompoze likes this

#44 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:07 PM

Walt Harris threw a high kick after kneeing Godbeer in the pills lol. DQ. 

man i was rooting for godbeer too just because of his name.   WAR BEER CAN

i was happy to see the DQ.      wtg got screwed lol

Edited by -idyb-, 07 November 2017 - 02:10 PM.

• Decompoze likes this

#45 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,228 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:10 PM

In m8?

Nah. I'm punch drunk. Been koed black to black by Freddie. Time to hang them up. For a while at any rate.
  • Decompoze and amunera like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#46 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:12 PM

poor rockhold_the_sexy_mofo.  he's always on the losing ends of clutch bets.  i guess it must be a curse ever since after weidman got all those weird wins over anderson

#47 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 2,834 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:22 PM

Nah. I'm punch drunk. Been koed black to black by Freddie. Time to hang them up. For a while at any rate.

Alright brother, if you change your mind you know where to find us.

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

#48 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,117 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:31 PM

What happened to Michael Bisping when the going got tough? Did he tap to strikes? No he didnt, he hung on to the bitter end and went out on his sword.

Or the great Dan Hardy, would Dan Hardy take a beating from someone and not immediately want to avenge it with a beating of his own? I think not.

You're doing this for England Bubba, for Kate Beckinsale and the Union Jack. For James Bond and Liverpool vs Machester soccer. For pub fights and Jack the Ripper

Don't let your country down.
  • Decompoze, Bubba_Sparks and -idyb- like this

#49 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,228 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:35 PM

What happened to Michael Bisping when the going got tough? Did he tap to strikes? No he didnt, he hung on to the bitter end and went out on his sword.

Or the great Dan Hardy, would Dan Hardy take a beating from someone and not immediately want to avenge it with a beating of his own? I think not.

You're doing this for England Bubba, for Kate Beckinsale and the Union Jack. For James Bond and Liverpool vs Machester soccer. For pub fights and Jack the Ripper

Don't let your country down.

It's a powerful plea, but I'm going to focus on running my next survivor series game. Appreciate the sentiment though mate.
  • Decompoze and DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#50 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,117 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:36 PM

It's a powerful plea, but I'm going to focus on running my next survivor series game. Appreciate the sentiment though mate.

The Queen finna assassinate your a$$ tonight. Good luck.
  • Decompoze likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Forum Games, Prediction Tournament