Sign in to follow this  
AndyWang

GSP media call post UFC 217, sounds like hes dropping 185 title

To be fair, this situation is different than Conor not defending.

GSP has 2-3 fights left in the tank, needs to make the most out of the opportunity. It does make winning the title mean even less again though.

wow so he'll have beaten every opponent he's ever faced at middleweight as well, and never actually lost that belt either

what a true goat

Edited by -idyb-

if anything its whats best for the sport so thank you Georges

now onto Rockhold vs Whittaker

lol bisping was holding the title belt and the division hostage and he was never gonna fight anyone unless he thought it would be an easy payday and then gsp came along, st. pied michael bisping and saved the division, and now the division can move on and live happily ever after. the end.

we salute you, supergeorges

3435438-gsp+superman+copy.jpg

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 4

lol bisping was holding the title belt and the division hostage and he was never gonna fight anyone unless he thought it would be an easy payday and then gsp came along, st. pied michael bisping and saved the division, and now the division can move on and live happily ever after. the end.

we salute you, supergeorges

3435438-gsp+superman+copy.jpg

Pretty much this lol

Super GSP had a mission to accomplish and save the sport

hahaha

• Like 1

i dont know why rockhold should even be considered in the title picture after getting knocked out and then taking two rounds just to beat some overhyped tomato can from the beer leagues.

nonetheless  supergeorges is really saving this sport! that belt would have been sitting on bispings shelf for years until he recovers from all the injuries he'd surely sustain to his wrists during the signing of a contract for any other top 100 fighter in the division

Edited by -idyb-

i dont know why rockhold should even be considered in the title picture after getting knocked out and then taking two rounds just to beat some tomato can from the beer leagues.

Am I supposed to be suprised or something?! He took the easiest fight on the roster just like in the good old times.

Ducks gonna duck.

gsp doesnt take easy fights. he just fought the #1 ranked middleweight in the world and finished him

georges is a true killer.      gsp defeats all your favorite fighters and takes home all the wommen.

Edited by -idyb-

Am I supposed to be suprised or something?! He took the easiest fight on the roster just like in the good old times.

Ducks gonna duck.

because GSP is totally scared of someone that lost to court Mcgee lel

If you thought GSP was going to fight anyone at MW other than Spits, you are delusional. 

he's gonna fight whittaker next

wanna make a suicide bet?

He even said he only did it for a challenge & said nothing about a next fight. He rescued the division from bispng (only one I) now his work is done.

I predict unranked Conor Vs Diaz style fights for gsp to see out his contract. UFC will Milk as much dollar out of his last fights that they can.

Edited by agtx
  • Like 2

because GSP is totally scared of someone that lost to court Mcgee lel

Hey I actually enjoyed his performance reminded me of the GSP who wasn't scared to strike... that was before he tapped to strikes of course.

• Like 2

If GSP does not in fact defend the belt, wouldn't that give Bisping more of a claim than Rockhold to a fight against Whittaker? Sounds ugly I know, but what has Rockhold done?

If GSP does not in fact defend the belt, wouldn't that give Bisping more of a claim than Rockhold to a fight against Whittaker? Sounds ugly I know, but what has Rockhold done?

Fight higher ranked guys?

Edited by cashfl0w

He even said he only did it for a challenge & said nothing about a next fight. He rescued the division from bispng (only one I) now his work is done.

I predict unranked Conor Vs Diaz style fights for gsp to see out his contract. UFC will Milk as much dollar out of his last fights that they can.

How can you still be upset about Bisping after he lost? You're reaching NPW levels of obsession.

• Like 1

whitaker vs rockhold will likely happen

good matchup, i like rockhold but im leaning towards the aussie in this fight. Still though whitaker is small and rockhold would destroy him if it goes to ground

Edited by PunchBag

As expected, he came back because of the money & because it was bisping.....every mw fighter would have stepped up to fight bisping, people wouldnt line up to fight Whittaker, Romero or any of the tough fights. Duckping hid from them all & only broke cover for money & a retired guy who hadnt fought in 4 years.

It was the perfect storm for gsp to want to return, So now hes the retired ww champ & current mw champ. I think he vacates & takes a fight against an old school fighter, vitorb or someone...some money fight outside the rankings.