Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Valentina Shevchenko challenges Paige VanZant to fight in January

xValentina-Shevchenko.png.pagespeed.ic.x

“The Bullet” recently announced her intentions to drop down to the UFC’s new women’s flyweight division, this following her controversial split-decision loss to Amanda Nunes at UFC 215 in September.

As for Paige VanZant, the popular former strawweight fighter recently announced that she would be making her 125-pound debut in a title fight against this seasons TUF 26 tournament winner. (A statement Dana was quick to refute.)

Tonight, “The Bullet” replied to VanZant’s infamous tweet suggesting that PVZ “not rush” and instead fight her first.

Don’t rush girl. If you want a title fight, first fight me. #125 #UFC #Letsdoit #dontblink @Mickmaynard2 @seanshelby @danawhite” – Valentina Shevchenko

BJPENN.com’s Chris Taylor spoke with Shevchenko’s management just moments and was told that Valentina hopes to fight Paige VanZant in mid to late January.

“January sounds like a good month,” said Shevchenko’s manager. “Mid to late January.”

• Like 1

That pretty face will never be the same. What a ****ty matchmaking what ever NewFC is smoking it's good **** cause this is a nuts match up. PvZ is dead. Don't book it.

Edited by xFINISHxHIMx

Let PVZ fight Jojo over here at 125. With two shows, if true we need a co-main. Manuwa will get London so she can fight on the Till card

Edited by JSW
  • Like 2

im all for PVZ fighting Valentina

PVZ is the perfect sacrificial lamb, she'll bring in views and she'll get slaughtered

• Like 2

Valentina vs Andrade would be sick

^ THIS. or perhaps kk moves up to fight andrade or valentina.

just do a tournament style for the belt

jj vs ladd

andrade vs kk

pvz vs eye

claudia vs valentina

or something like that

after pvz reads this statement, her ringworm, double ear infections, pink eye, a herniated disc, and sinus infection may suddenly return, and she might also be suffering from chlamydia

• Like 1

Shev couldnt even knock around that brazilian lesbo and now she wants to throw hands with the Dancing with the Stars GOAT

get in line Shev

DIDNT SHE LOSE TO A BLIND GIRL THO?

I have a crush on Valentina

Me too. She's cute, cleans up into a hottie but the way she carries herself like a boss femme fatale assassin is dead sexy. 

• Like 3

Me too. She's cute, cleans up into a hottie but the way she carries herself like a boss femme fatale assassin is dead sexy. 

^^ I'm in too!

• Like 1