Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Let's make some bets on Showtime/Poirier.

WTF is going on here? why is it so hard to believe he hedges his bets? I make a minimum of $400 a week sports betting and rarely if ever do I not hedge at least 70% of my risk. it's entry level stuff. plus it's a $5 multi were arguing here. He probably (and rightly so) played about 12 of them with various outcomes for the bigger odds legs.

• Like 2

WTF is going on here? why is it so hard to believe he hedges his bets? I make a minimum of $400 a week sports betting and rarely if ever do I not hedge at least 70% of my risk. it's entry level stuff. plus it's a $5 multi were arguing here. He probably (and rightly so) played about 12 of them with various outcomes for the bigger odds legs.

Lol

Apparently hedging your bets is up there with selling your own mother. I too am outraged by this behaviour.

Forum should be full of threads saying I think fighter x might win but you never know as anything can happen in mma so maybe fighter y will win. We could all just agree and go home....

• Like 1

I don't think anyone has issues with hedging bets. That's just smart gambling.

What's hokey is the fact that he builds up x fighter and then he picks Y fighter in a forum game. Maybe he's trying to get other people to pick x fighter, I don't know. It just makes him look full of chit, but to each their own.

• Like 2

I don't think anyone has issues with hedging bets. That's just smart gambling.

What's hokey is the fact that he builds up x fighter and then he picks Y fighter in a forum game. Maybe he's trying to get other people to pick x fighter, I don't know. It just makes him look full of chit, but to each their own.

I always look at gamblers like this. They will love to show you how much they won. They never tell you how much they spent to win that.

Ill give Cash credit that he knows a lot of **** when it comes to MMA fighters, strengths, weaknesses, how they did against who etc. He has the knowledge on how he takes that and will make 400$ off 5.

That said, unless I see all the bets before the **** happens, I know he is alos losing in the back ground.

I had a coworker years ago. We were at the bar one night and he was always on the slots. It was payday. He spent 500$ and lost it all. Went pulled out another 700, spent it all. Went back for another 500 and almost spent it all and he won 1000$.

Next night at work all we heard of was that he hit 1000$. No mention that he spent about 1150$ to win his 1000.

So does Cash play both sides, sure he does, you need to. But how much does he lose to make it. 

In the end who cares, its his cash and he can do what he wants to, but he does come across as a guy who only shows you the good side when you see he was going the other way.

• Like 1

Too bad you're too stupid to find a smaller one.

Hope you like the crop job.

lol just shrink the resolution or get in the Welch HOF

• Like 2

lol just shrink the resolution or get in the Welch HOF

If there was a salty can HoF, you'd be our first induction.

Now, piss off. I'm using the photo.

• Like 1

If there was a salty can HoF, you'd be our first induction.

Now, piss off. I'm using the photo.

lol wtf hang on while I edit that to sarcasm font
  • Like 2

lol wtf hang on while I edit that to sarcasm font

might need to add you to the rustled in 3 posts or less though for that little outburst

• Like 2

Cash doesnt like you :(

not true. thats just a front. ive seen the two playing touchbutt in the park

or it might have just been cash jumping him for his lunch money. im not quite sure

• Like 1

Cash doesnt like you :(

His opinion means less to me than the morning chit I flush down the toilet.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 3

Oh yeah, I've been so busy that I forgot about our bet. Let's go with DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP.

Lol, I guess we're not doing this now. Sad face.

• Like 1

Lol, I guess we're not doing this now. Sad face.

Friggin WTG said I don't have to erase my damn cookies to make it work, and he lied, AGAIN.

• Like 2

Also, Nyte, you gotta specify the crop on the avi photos, you can't even tell what that is a pic of, lol.  

photo-455848.jpg?_r=1510519602

You just have to go through the work of copying it from my profile.

• Like 2

photo-455848.jpg?_r=1510519602

You just have to go through the work of copying it from my profile.

What a weird ending to that fight.  I was going to riot if they stopped it over that cut.  

• Like 2

What a weird ending to that fight.  I was going to riot if they stopped it over that cut.  

I was pretty rustled when I saw how Peahead kept slipping out from the blood. Peahead gets choked unconscious 99/100 times.

• Like 1

I was pretty rustled when I saw how Peahead kept slipping out from the blood. Peahead gets choked unconscious 99/100 times.

But peahead won you so much money

Friggin WTG said I don't have to erase my damn cookies to make it work, and he lied, AGAIN.

He's a scumbag in real life too.

Actually, he was pretty cool. He bought me a soda after the prelims to help keep me awake.

But peahead won you so much money

Lol, you're just like a person that Penn and Teller told how a trick is done but still thinks it's magic the next time it's performed.

• Like 1

well it wouldnt have been stopped for the cut(s) but it very easily could have been stopped due to the broken nose....

well it wouldnt have been stopped for the cut(s) but it very easily could have been stopped due to the broken nose....

He didn't have a broken nose......

He didn't have a broken nose......

lol, who are you?

I can assure you his nose was broken(even Dustin P confirmed this)....his ribs are prob fine...I have not seen a injury report for Pettis yet.....

Lol, you're just like a person that Penn and Teller told how a trick is done but still thinks it's magic the next time it's performed.

You're like the person that laughs at a joke, but doesn't really get it.

• Like 1

lol, who are you?

I can assure you his nose was broken(even Dustin P confirmed this)....his ribs are prob fine...I have not seen a injury report for Pettis yet.....

Being an idiot all day is one thing. I hope someone bans you for making chit up.

Being an idiot all day is one thing. I hope someone bans you for making chit up.

Loser leaves board bet? He reminded me of Arlovski in the last two rounds of that fight.