Photo

Let's make some bets on Showtime/Poirier.

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#51 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

Still a ShowGOAT fan. Suck it.

• Ultimate
  • 48,321 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 03:17 AM

Hey salty old man, I still lost the bets here. I will still be changing my username and AV.

What I posted is dated. If you weren't salty as FH, you would see the $5 parlay that paid over $400 was made last week before this thread. lol

And before you cry any further, scroll up and look at CC209's comment.

He clearly knew who I was putting my money on.
  • CorporalClegg209 likes this
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#52 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 7,366 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 03:33 AM

and just after i bet the house on bisping, this happened.

• DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP likes this

#53 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

Yeah well, I still jerk off manually

• Free
  • 17,811 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 03:59 AM

How many times have you picked one fighter, or team, before the event, and then, after the event, you said you really picked the opposite fighter or team, and then, you post something that "proves" you really had the winner?

He sent me a bovada bet slip way before that fight start via PM.  I know what a bovada bet slip looks like because they have been supplementing my income for the last 3 years as well.

You got idiots like Nyte who tried to bet but they would deposit the $25 minimum and lose it all chasing a 5 or 6 pick on the same card.  When he did win 16 bucks he would turn around and bet on the next fight just to lose it.

You can check the bovada thread from well over two years ago.  UFC 189... Nyte made a 5 picks and 1 out of 5 won.  I made a 5 pick that paid over 14 to 1 and it hit.  We don't bet on who we are fans of like that idiot that works every Friday and Saturday night.  I like Jorge Masvidal... do you think I bet on him against Maia or Wonderbread?  Hell no.  Corey Anderson is from Cash's area while OSP is from my area.  I say OSP kills him... Cash says NO but do you really think he's betting on a fighter that he likes.

We actually tried helping that bum Nyte countless times but not only would he not listen but after he lost 25 bucks he would say he had to take a break... LMFAO!

• BigDaddyDelta and DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#54 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,321 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:05 AM

He sent me a bovada bet slip way before that fight start via PM.  I know what a bovada bet slip looks like because they have been supplementing my income for the last 3 years as well.

You got idiots like Nyte who tried to bet but they would deposit the $25 minimum and lose it all chasing a 5 or 6 pick on the same card.  When he did win 16 bucks he would turn around and bet on the next fight just to lose it.

You can check the bovada thread from well over two years ago.  UFC 189... Nyte made a 5 picks and 1 out of 5 won.  I made a 5 pick that paid over 14 to 1 and it hit.  We don't bet on who we are fans of like that idiot that works every Friday and Saturday night.  I like Jorge Masvidal... do you think I bet on him against Maia or Wonderbread?  Hell no.  Corey Anderson is from Cash's area while OSP is from my area.  I say OSP kills him... Cash says NO but do you really think he's betting on a fighter that he likes.

We actually tried helping that bum Nyte countless times but not only would he not listen but after he lost 25 bucks he would say he had to take a break... LMFAO!

Exactly. Now it's about purposeful confusion. 

You see on PM what I actually put money on. Same with Sober. He can also vouch for that 11-pick. Hitting a +9400 parlay makes me okay with putting up a not so flattering photo as an AV of some guy I saw win a title near my hometown, and sort of rooted for since then. I think I'll live.

Edited by cashfl0w, 12 November 2017 - 04:06 AM.

Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#55 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 17,903 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:10 AM

Hey salty old man, I still lost the bets here. I will still be changing my username and AV.

What I posted is dated. If you weren't salty as FH, you would see the $5 parlay that paid over $400 was made last week before this thread. lol

It was a legitimate question. You think I care if you make money or not? You have to admit that the question was based on facts, with no salt added.

• Kookork likes this

๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš’๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš’๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Black lives matter.

#56 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,321 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:17 AM

It was a legitimate question. You think I care if you make money or not? You have to admit that the question was based on facts, with no salt added.

The answer is every single time one of the hopeful trolls, like yourself, prompts me to post it.

If you, or your grandson Vert, or your nephew Bart, didn't show up salty every single time.. you wouldn't have to look at parlays that make your blood boil. If you see a thread about fat **** Johny Hendricks beating up a clearly roided much younger Brazilian, you might want to pass on the "trolling". It never works out the way you cans think it will.

amazin

#57 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 17,903 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:23 AM

The answer is every single time one of the hopeful trolls, like yourself, prompts me to post it.

If you, or your grandson Vert, or your nephew Bart, didn't show up salty every single time.. you wouldn't have to look at parlays that make your blood boil. If you see a thread about fat **** Johny Hendricks beating up a clearly roided much younger Brazilian, you might want to pass on the "trolling". It never works out the way you cans think it will.

Blood boiling over something I don't even watch? I'm sure I'll eventually see these fights, the UFC is on TV 24/7. I'm Ok with Bart as my nephew, but you can have Vert as your cousin.

๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš’๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš’๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคต๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Black lives matter.

#58 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 7,366 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:25 AM

i will soon be sleeping under my bridge with a stupid avatar. thanks alot cashflow you filthy internet troll. you are ruining my life.

Edited by -idyb-, 12 November 2017 - 04:26 AM.

• CorporalClegg209 and CanPass like this

#59 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

p4p best poster on the forum

• Free
  • 7,732 posts
  • Locationdon't worry about it

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:29 AM

Guys, it's simple. He bets on the opponent everytime he does something like this. If Pettis wins, we never see those slips, and he talks **** about how great pillow fists is. He loses, like he did here, he can deflect the forum loss by showing "winning slips". He's hedging his bet basically.

#60 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 17,811 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:31 AM

Guys, it's simple. He bets on the opponent everytime he does something like this. If Pettis wins, we never see those slips, and he talks **** about how great pillow fists is. He loses, like he did here, he can deflect the forum loss by showing "winning slips". He's hedging his bet basically.

Hedging your bets is how you successfully gamble, son.

qUDIQwQ.gif

#61 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,321 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:33 AM

Boy, who could have ever predicted you would show up salty? Certainly not me.

amazin

#62 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,321 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:33 AM

I saw the "Will Bart show up salty?" line, but "Yes" at -10000 just seemed like a waste of time. 

• freddievanhalen3 and CorporalClegg209 like this

amazin

#63 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 17,811 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:36 AM

I saw the "Will Bart show up salty?" line, but "Yes" at -10000 just seemed like a waste of time. 

I put the house on it and bought idyb the finest box in the world along with a 40 of Busch.  It must get cold under his bridge.

qUDIQwQ.gif

#64 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

• Free
  • 7,732 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:36 AM

How is that salty? Is that not why you do it? How do you explain picking Pettis here, but betting on Poirier? Perhaps you're throwing salty around because people know what you're doing.

#65 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

• Free
  • 7,732 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:37 AM

Cash, you're certain kind of special. Keep doing you, brotha.

#66 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 17,811 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:39 AM

How is that salty? Is that not why you do it? How do you explain picking Pettis here, but betting on Poirier? Perhaps you're throwing salty around because people know what you're doing.

lol he made a thread saying Hendricks would beat Costa you idiot!  He said OSP wouldn't beat Overtime when I said Ovince would Von Preux choke that idiot.

How hard is this to follow?  Seriously.  He also said put the house on Bisping but in the predictions tournament took Georges.  You're not very bright, son.

• freddievanhalen3 and DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#67 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,321 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:39 AM

I've only been doing this exact same thing the entire time I've been on this site. lol

Your detective work is super sharp, and I appreciate that you're branching out, but it's almost time for the store to open. Go round up the carts.

• freddievanhalen3 and CorporalClegg209 like this

amazin

#68 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,091 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:41 AM

I've only been doing this exact same thing the entire time I've been on this site. lol

Your detective work is super sharp, and I appreciate that you're branching out, but it's almost time for the store to open. Go round up the carts.

What did you think of the fight? Man that **** was cool!
  • DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP and CorporalClegg209 like this

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#69 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,321 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:43 AM

I haven't even seen it. I was out most of the night.

The replay is on FS1 as we speak. I'll give it a watch when it comes on.

amazin

#70 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 17,811 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:45 AM

FOTY considering Cub vs Doo was LAST YEAR!

Something your average idiot on here doesn't even realize!

Edited by CorporalClegg209, 12 November 2017 - 04:45 AM.

qUDIQwQ.gif

#71 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

• Free
  • 7,732 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:47 AM

lol he made a thread saying Hendricks would beat Costa you idiot! He said OSP wouldn't beat Overtime when I said Ovince would Von Preux choke that idiot.

How hard is this to follow? Seriously. He also said put the house on Bisping but in the predictions tournament took Georges. You're not very bright, son.

You're making my point dummy. Wow.

#72 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 17,811 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:48 AM

Gaethje vs Johnson was good but Johnson got wrecked too quickly.  Pettis was still in there sweeping Poirier, throwing up triangles but it was such a bloody mess he was never going to sink in a submission.  I said it in the discussion thread when skillandpower said Poirier was going to get subbed.  Not with blood all over both of them...

qUDIQwQ.gif

#73 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 17,811 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:50 AM

Oh so you aren't a salty vagina like the rest of these clowns?  You see the gimmick?

Good man, son.  I actually got upset with Cash once because he trolled me via PM over a fight.  Not cool, bruh.

qUDIQwQ.gif

#74 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

• Free
  • 7,732 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:50 AM

bullies.jpg

Cash and CC209 as kids
  • DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP, CorporalClegg209, CanPass and 1 other like this

#75 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,321 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:51 AM

ARE THE CARTS IN THE CORRAL, YES OR NO?

amazin

#76 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

• Free
  • 7,732 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:52 AM

Oh so you aren't a salty vagina like the rest of these clowns? You see the gimmick?

Good man, son. I actually got upset with Cash once because he trolled me via PM over a fight. Not cool, bruh.

No, I'm not salty. I'm explaining what cash does.

#77 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 17,811 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:53 AM

bullies.jpg

Cash and CC209 as kids

I was a little taller than that.

qUDIQwQ.gif

#78 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,321 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:54 AM

No, I'm not salty. I'm explaining what cash does.

HEY. I ASKED YOU A QUESTION.

DO YOU LIKE THESE $200 PAYCHECKS YOU TAKE HOME EVERY WEEK? BECAUSE THEY CAN STOP. GO ROUND UP THE CARTS.

amazin

#79 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

• Free
  • 7,732 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:55 AM

ARE THE CARTS IN THE CORRAL, YES OR NO?

I don't see what your problem is. Congrats on winning money.

#80 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,321 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:56 AM

The problem is that I have a store to run, and I don't hire you to do detective work.

There are other mental defectives who can take your spot at the snap of a finger. Remember that.

• BART-O-LINI and CorporalClegg209 like this

amazin

#81 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 17,811 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:57 AM

He's writing a book that's going to change the game.  Meanwhile when Nyte failed at betting on fights he tried to bet on baseball instead... lol

qUDIQwQ.gif

#82 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

• Free
  • 7,732 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:58 AM

HEY. I ASKED YOU A QUESTION.

DO YOU LIKE THESE $200 PAYCHECKS YOU TAKE HOME EVERY WEEK? BECAUSE THEY CAN STOP. GO ROUND UP THE CARTS.

Lol, you tell people your first job, and what you did at night to make some money while going to college, and this is what you get. Yes cash, I went to college for 4 yrs just to come back to the grocery business.

#83 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 17,811 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:00 AM

West coast time Nyte should be getting off RIGHT NOW. Oh wait he's stuck in leadership so he's there 13 hours a day instead of 10.  It's a good thing he got that college degree to work every weekend of his life.

Edited by CorporalClegg209, 12 November 2017 - 05:00 AM.

qUDIQwQ.gif

#84 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,321 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:01 AM

West coast time Nyte should be getting off RIGHT NOW. Oh wait he's stuck in leadership so he's there 13 hours a day instead of 10.  It's a good thing he got that college degree to work every weekend of his life.

He'll be here shortly to gloat about getting his first fight right since 2007.

amazin

#85 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

• Free
  • 17,811 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:02 AM

Lol, you tell people your first job, and what you did at night to make some money while going to college, and this is what you get. Yes cash, I went to college for 4 yrs just to come back to the grocery business.

We're going to revolutionize the grocery bizness.  Regardless the carts ain't finna push themselves, son.

qUDIQwQ.gif

#86 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 37,241 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:44 AM

How many times have you picked one fighter, or team, before the event, and then, after the event, you said you really picked the opposite fighter or team, and then, you post something that "proves" you really had the winner?

He does this every damn time he is the fakest poster this forum has ever seen.

Oh and LoL

I'm not the bestโ€ฆ I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

And at least I am no former Junkie that is all that matters.

#87 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 37,241 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:46 AM

Nov 11, 2017

9:33 PM

Placed byWeb

Single #1711792203282(Outcome: Win)

UFC/MMA - Method of Victory - 5 Rounds

Anthony Pettis vs Dustin Poirier

Dustin Poirier wins inside distance +200 Nov 12, 2017 1:00 AM

Outcome: Win

Date settled: Nov 12, 2017 5:06 AM

$200.00

$400.00

Nov 6, 2017

7:55 AM

Placed byWeb

11 Team Parlay #1711790228220

Tennis - WTA Tour - Engie Open De Limoges - Limoges - Moneyline

A. Cornet vs D. Kovinic

A. Cornet -425 Nov 7, 2017 8:25 AM

UFC/MMA - Fight Winner

Anthony Pettis vs Dustin Poirier

Dustin Poirier +105 Nov 11, 2017 10:59 PM

Hockey - NHL - Moneyline

Arizona Coyotes @ Washington Capitals

Washington Capitals -220 Nov 6, 2017 6:00 PM

Tennis - ATP - Challenger Tour - Peugeot Slovak Open - Bratislava - Moneyline

B. Tomic vs R. Berankis

B. Tomic +115 Nov 6, 2017 11:15 AM

Football - NFL - Moneyline

DETROIT LIONS @ GREEN BAY PACKERS

Detroit Lions -140 Nov 6, 2017 7:30 PM

Tennis - ATP - Challenger Tour - Internationaux de Tennis de Vendee - Mouilleron-le-Captif - Moneyline

K. De Schepper vs P. Gojowczyk

P. Gojowczyk -170 Nov 6, 2017 11:30 AM

M. Arcangioli vs A. Kalinina

A. Kalinina -245 Nov 6, 2017 9:00 AM

Tennis - ATP - Challenger Tour - Peugeot Slovak Open - Bratislava - Moneyline

M. Kukushkin vs A. Giannessi

M. Kukushkin -450 Nov 6, 2017 12:30 PM

M. Zanevska vs K. Kanepi

K. Kanepi -400 Nov 8, 2017 10:30 AM

P. Parmentier vs O. Saez Larra

P. Parmentier -650 Nov 8, 2017 6:35 AM

Hockey - NHL - Puck Line

Vegas Golden Knights @ Toronto Maple Leafs

Vegas Golden Knights 1.5 (-160) Nov 6, 2017 6:00 PM

$5.00

$429.88

You would sell your own damn mother for the right odds. You disgust me.

I'm not the bestโ€ฆ I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

And at least I am no former Junkie that is all that matters.

#88 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,321 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 06:59 AM

Dat double post of salt! Delicious.
  • TheSinisterUrge and Druncle_Polo like this

amazin

#89 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 4,240 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:01 AM

Im embarrased for my bro cash โ˜น

#90 Nyte

Nyte

Nyte 3:16

• Free
  • 22,992 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:10 AM

holy chit a post I made two years ago has triggered someone in 2017. That's legendary status right there

• CanPass likes this

Team Amazin'

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

2013 Thread of the Year Winner

#91 Nyte

Nyte

Nyte 3:16

• Free
  • 22,992 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:14 AM

This is your AV for the next month. Merry Christmas :)10406650.jpg

• Rockhold_the_sexy_mofo likes this

Team Amazin'

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

2013 Thread of the Year Winner

#92 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:19 AM

This is your AV for the next month. Merry Christmas :)10406650.jpg

Looks like a homicide photo.

Edited by SmoothCriminal, 12 November 2017 - 07:19 AM.

34pz2qh.jpg

#93 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 7,366 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:28 AM

Looks like a homicide photo.

not gonna lie. i fapped a little

• Rockhold_the_sexy_mofo likes this

#94 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 7,366 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:28 AM

thanks alot cashflow. from now on i'll be ordering my MMA and Baseball picks from MrLach.

• TheSinisterUrge, CanPass and VertFTW like this

#95 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 12,429 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:29 AM

Lol, this thread went places.

Welcome back, FH. I look forward to more triggered meltdowns in the near future.
  • sobercuban, Druncle_Polo, DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP and 2 others like this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#96 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 7,366 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:37 AM

keithlachapelle.net is no longer working and mrlach seemed to have disappeared from the face of the planet. now where the **** do i go for insight when i wanna bet my g's on mma, baseball, and college football?

• TheSinisterUrge likes this

#97 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

• Ultimate
  • 48,321 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:57 AM

keithlachapelle.net is no longer working and mrlach seemed to have disappeared from the face of the planet. now where the **** do i go for insight when i wanna bet my g's on mma, baseball, and college football?

Vert's wrong even more than him. Just fade his picks.
  • TheSinisterUrge likes this

amazin

#98 Rockhold_the_sexy_mofo

Rockhold_the_sexy_mofo

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,661 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:46 AM

I hedged too cash but **** ND screwed both of them over
  • sobercuban and TheSinisterUrge like this

Rockhold laid the pipe to Weidman the can. Him and lovato can compare notes now

#99 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 12,930 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:48 AM

Pettis tapped to mount

• VertFTW likes this

brZ51I9.jpg

#100 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 5,232 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:56 AM

Maybe I should just go your route and pretend to have bet on everybody, so that way I never lose?

Proven you my bets are at least real multiple time and don't take both fighters like you. At least i'm only on 1 side.lol

You just knew he come back with  i really won its his MO why do you guys even bother

• VertFTW likes this