Sign in to follow this  
AndyWang

Conor at Bellator event, pushes ref Marc Goddard

I remember another Brit getting suspended for life for suckering a fighter,so an altercation with a ref should be easily the same punishment.

What makes me laugh at the incompetence of Bellator and their commission is claim they have no grounds for action because he wasn't a fighter or corner man.So under those two situations they have no protection or recourse for their referees,,very sad or very stupid.

• Like 1

Conor found his way out of fighting Tony Fergurson and defending his belt and took the exit.

This post wasn't even worth making once, let alone twice.

If he's that desperate to avoid Tony he'd just retire and do something else.

• Like 1

This post wasn't even worth making once, let alone twice.

If he's that desperate to avoid Tony he'd just retire and do something else.

LMAO @ Conor ducking the dude the who has been losing every single one of the last maybe ten fights at some point in the duration.

Conor would knock that guy's head clean off in under five mins.

• Like 1

Just like you knew that he was going to fight 4 times a year and defend two belts. He was also definitely not done fighting at FW either. Lol

I have been saying for the last two years that McG would only fight once per year.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/190568-conor-mcgregor/?hl=%2Bmcgregor+%2Bonce+%2Byear

#FAKENEWS

Edited by VertFTW

Conor McGregorCuenta verificada @TheNotoriousMMA

I sincerely apologize for my behavior at last weekends fight event in Dublin. While trying to… https://www.instagram.com/p/BbfA5HMgGMc/ 

I sincerely apologize for my behavior at last weekends fight event in Dublin. While trying to support a loyal teammate and friend, I let my emotions get the best of me and acted out of line. As a multiple weight UFC champion, executive producer, role model and public figure, I must hold myself to a higher standard.
The referee Marc Godard was making a horrendous decision in trying to pick an unconscious fighter up off the floor and force the fight to continue into the second round. Even against the wishes of the said fighters coach. The fight was over.
After witnessing my fighter in a fight where the worst happened and the opponent passed away from his injuries on the night, I thought the worst was about to happen again, and I lost it and over reacted. I am sorry to everyone.
I sincerely apologize to the Director of the Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulation, Mike Mazzulli, all the officials and staff working the event, Andy Ryan and his fighter John, two stonch ones that put up a great fight every time. That side will always have my respect, and lastly every one of my fans. I love yous all!
I’ve always learned from my mistakes and this will be no different.

Edited by VertFTW

I have been saying for the last two years that McG would only fight once per year.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/190568-conor-mcgregor/?hl=%2Bmcgregor+%2Bonce+%2Byear

#FAKENEWS

They create reality how they like it nobody cares about the actual truth... haven't you heard the news yet? Edited by xFINISHxHIMx
  • Like 1

https://m.facebook.com/marc.goddard.58/posts/564252400581175

Goddard on the situation. Classy guy for sure.

I got halfway through and it turned to blah blah blah - then I skimmed the rest to see that the second to the last statement was an apology in advance for the lengthy statement.  When you apologize in advance, that comes before the statement.

There's no denying it.

Negativity vexes me; repeating the same twaddle Twice rustles me.

How can someone commenting on how Conor isnt fighting rustle you.. its not like its a new development
  • Like 1

How can someone commenting on how Conor isnt fighting rustle you.. its not like its a new development

It's the fact he quoted his own post as if it was some hilarious joke he was so proud of that he had to say it twice that rustled me.

I kind of like Conor (even though his antics at Bellator were totally out of order), and I guess i find the over the top Conor hate as annoying as you used to find the over the top Conor love from people like Cole. 

There are a few posters on here who i have no idea which fighters they like, only the ones they hate.  CanPass is one of those posters unfortunately.

• Like 1

They create reality how they like it nobody cares about the actual truth... haven't you heard the news yet?

He says after getting wrecked by facts in another thread and then trying to tell people that they are wrong.
  • Like 1

It's the fact he quoted his own post as if it was some hilarious joke he was so proud of that he had to say it twice that rustled me.

I kind of like Conor (even though his antics at Bellator were totally out of order), and I guess i find the over the top Conor hate as annoying as you used to find the over the top Conor love from people like Cole.

There are a few posters on here who i have no idea which fighters they like, only the ones they hate. CanPass is one of those posters unfortunately.

:)

He says after getting wrecked by facts in another thread and then trying to tell people that they are wrong.

Libyans holding up a Libyan flag and some idiots saying they're not libyans cause they're not black is no fact, dummy. It just shows how stupid this forum can be.

Libyans holding up a Libyan flag and some idiots saying they're not libyans cause they're not black is no fact, dummy. It just shows how stupid this forum can be.

That's not even the thread I was talking about.
  • Like 1

I got halfway through and it turned to blah blah blah - then I skimmed the rest to see that the second to the last statement was an apology in advance for the lengthy statement.  When you apologize in advance, that comes before the statement.

dude you're only missing out if you don't read it, that is poetry.

• Like 1

Ah who gives a ****.

Conor will play the Wards opponent died before.

Goddard will say he's a little **** that should of been there.

Bellator don't care they got so much press from it.

And we don't have a 219 main. Let the man fight Dana, don't 200 us again. That went well..

Ah who gives a ****.

Conor will play the Wards opponent died before.

Goddard will say he's a little **** that should of been there.

Bellator don't care they got so much press from it.

And we don't have a 219 main. Let the man fight Dana, don't 200 us again. That went well..

Heh... that fight was NEVER going to happen at UFC 219.

The thing with Conor is he makes everyone far to much money at the moment and part of his appeal is he doesn't give a fook.

Look if 219 is headlined by Diaz that's because Conor lost to him. I like the Diaz brothers but they are +500 fighters at best, now Nate is a a big deal as is/was Holm was after Rousey.

• Like 1

I wish I could meet Conor in real life. I would wreck that little ****. He's such an arrogant piece of ****.

Aren't you Canadian?

You go into that fight as a massive dog.

Matt Serra is getting pricklier in his old age. He's not wrong though.

The point is this: He makes it about himself,” Serra said, per MMA Mania’s Dan Hiergesell. “He doesn’t make it about his friends. He’s not doing that to support his friends… Dude – you’re an attention ****. That’s not respectful to your fighter. And what about him jumping on the cage and smacking the official?

“If I did that, if anybody did that, they’d be called a f-cking ****. How does this guy get a pass?… He’s acting like a f-cking ****.”

• Like 5